AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Isshin extravaganza (Slight Spoilers)

Junior Member Batman2o4 has a spectacular aura about Batman2o4 has a spectacular aura about Batman2o4 has a spectacular aura about Batman2o4's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2007 06:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: No wii for me.

Default The Isshin extravaganza (Slight Spoilers)

I dunno if this has already been done, I didnt really search in-depth.
    Though we all know that Isshin is quite possibly the most awesome character in Bleach, there are lots of things we dont know about him.
    When Urahara was training Ichigo for the S.S. Saga, he said that he originally had shinigami powers, which had just been awakened by Rukia's donated ones.
    That brings us to the conclusion that he's inheriting these powers from someone, and I dont think it's aunt Betty.
    The suspicion that Isshin was more than just goat-face was increased in the more recent episodes and fairly old chapters, when he appeared, decked out in shinigami gear.

Now, not only do we know that Isshin passed on the power to be a shinigami to his son, but he also passed down a lot of it (Considering how easily he took down the low-class espada Aizen sent to earth).
    Though we cant blame Isshin for all of Ichigo's insane amounts of reiatsu, we can blame him for some of it.
    Not only his power displayed that he was powerful (..duh.) but so did the ripped Captains cloak draped over his shoulder.
    Which raises the question, who is this man?
    I'll post my findings in a little while, after I've heard a little bit of what you guys have to say.
    I'm new here so please play nice.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 05:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes i do believe that Isshin is a captain that could have changed his appearance when he came to earth. That way maybe Rukia or some of the others didnt know him. He has great spirit control. Due to the fact that he was able to find it form everyone intel he used his power to kill grand fisher. He is a captain level Soul reaper.

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Batman2o4 View Post

When Urahara was training Ichigo for the S.S. Saga, he said that he originally had shinigami powers, which had just been awakened by Rukia's donated ones.
    That brings us to the conclusion that he's inheriting these powers from someone, and I dont think it's aunt Betty.
    Yes that's true that Rukia's powers awakened His. But, if you go further in the series, you will find that Ichigo looks exactly like Kaien Shiba. I assume that Ichigo is Kaien's reincarnation and he got some of his powers from him.

AND

If Ichigo's sisters are Isshin's daughters, then why aren't they also able to turn into Shinigami???
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Maybe because they are only beginning to unleash the power within.

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But what if they aren't Isshin's and they are just adopted???
    I'm Back~!

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think the Noble Shiba family and the Kurosaki family are connected in some way.

Junior Member Batman2o4 has a spectacular aura about Batman2o4 has a spectacular aura about Batman2o4 has a spectacular aura about Batman2o4's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2007 06:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: No wii for me.

Well Karin and Yuzu's powers weren't awakened as suddenly as Ichigo's were (ie. Shinigami powers being thrust upon him). But because of Ichigo's subconscious leaking of reiatsu will slowly awaken and sharpen their powers. As it's doing to his friends at school, (Already displayed by Chad and Inoue and is beginning to display Tatsuki's (Seeing Ichigo in spirit form, seeing his Shinigami badge when it's supposedly invisible to humans, etc.))
    Rukia really caused a chain reaction; Ichigo's powers awakened, so is everyone around hims'.

As far as Shiba-Kurosaki relations, it was brought up at my other forums, but I think it's unlikely.
    It's true Ichigo does certainly resemble Kaien but I think it's just fluke.
    Their personalities are too different for him to be his reincarnation, too.
    But then again, Kaien might have gone through the sassy-teenager stage while growing up.
    I'm new here so please play nice.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

not true. Their personalities are almost exactly the same.Even thier speech is similar. That leads me to think that Ichigo is Kaien's reincarnation.
    I'm Back~!

Closed Thread

Thread Information