AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: tell the scary stories u herd!!!

TennisLUver airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2007 10:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default tell the scary stories u herd!!!

Hey whatz up well heres one of the many stories I heard from south texas,
    la lechusa(witch bird)to translatlate

La chusa was a winged female and was horribly deformed.If someone was close to death, la chusa would come and steal thier souls.You would know that she was close by ,cause you could hear the sounds of her gaint wings beating against that persons window or that side of the house.Also she would try to kill/you.If la chusa was captured and she saw the sun rise she would turn into a young pretty woman. The end ..... well course thiers other ones like..............
    At midnight if you whistle three times in the midnight sky them she will whistle back and if you here that means shes going to get you. i forgot to put she will get someone if you have done something terribly wrong like a uwfull sin or some crime. poeple say that la lechusas are active in zavala county in south texas but I say whatever.

I dont know if its true......... well my grandpa told me but u never know i haven't seen one but fortunaly as probaly people say along the border in south texas"las la chusas ,por regular,no son peligrosas".Which means they are not dangerous,normally.

Well thats my scary storie . Well now im bored. you can write one or tell me what you think about this one. l8ter
    Last edited by airforcekikyou; 11-10-2006 at 06:51 PM.

(Wonderfull siggy made by -Ookami-!!!)

Hymn To Her Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2006 08:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by airforcekikyou
    hey whatz up well heres one of the many stories i heard from south texas,
    la lechusa(witch bird)to translatlate

la chusa was a winged female and was horribly deformed.if someone was close to death, la chusa would come and stael thier souls.you would know that she was close by cause you could hear the sounds of her gaint wings beating against that persons window or that side of the house.and she would try to kill/you.if la chusa was captured and she saw the sun rise she would turn into a young preety woman. the end ..... well course thiers other ones like..............
    at midnight if you whistle three times in the midnight sky them she will whistle back and if you here that means shes going to get u.

i dont know if its true......... well my grandpa told me but u never know i havent seen one but fortunaly as probaly people say along the border in south texas"las la chusas ,por regular,no son peligrosas".Which means they are not dangerous,normally.

well thats my scary storie . well now im bored. you can write one or tell me what you think about this one. l8ter
    Not much scares me, except for your grammer.
    nothing ever spoils my joy of loving you,
    of looking in your eyes ... i couldn't be that blind
    that i won't crave for you
    and still we dance all alone

TennisLUver airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit
    Not much scares me, except for your grammer.
    so true i spell bad when im in a hurry. sorry

Hymn To Her Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2006 08:27 PM
    Threads

hehehehe
    nothing ever spoils my joy of loving you,
    of looking in your eyes ... i couldn't be that blind
    that i won't crave for you
    and still we dance all alone

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit
    hehehehe
    very funnny its not my [wait how do you spel fealt???].......just kidding its not my fault I spel bad. at least i did not misspell all the words in this sentence.

Senior Member Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:29 PM
    Threads

Ok...I get it, people cant spell properly. But can someone please post another story?

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

I'm on it.

My friend and I were eating at her house (I was staying over) and we heard this loud noise like a car door put up to a megaphone. We both nearly spilled our plates on our laps, exchanged the freaked out looks, and slowly went to investigate. Nothing.

Then later when we were watching tv, that same banging noise came from the same place down the hall. By then we were seriously freaked out and called my friend's mom on her cell phone. She told us to try and calm down and that the time it takes for her to be released from work will seem like nothing. So we both huddled on the couch, watching National Geographic.

Nothing else happened, but man...scary stuff.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think googling about these so called "Scary" stories would be less scary than all of your typing and gramatical errors are.

When one tries to type something out, and make a story of it, usually they should try to type correctly. And spell things correctly. And make sense when they post. So that others, like myself, don't have to pull hair out, while trying to read it.

Whereas it was a nice try with the content, the only thing scary about your story, was the grammatical errors.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default wolf girl

here ill post another one Wolf Girl
    I think it happened in the year of 1835.There was this couple when the wife went into labor.So her husband
    went off on horse to go find help. When he finally was at were he needed to be he asked them to go back with them to his wife.
    So they did, and on the way the husband got hit by lighting and died then and there.So the people followed his directions he had given them.We they got there they found the wife outside of the little house dead on the floor.Oh yeah all of this happened devils den which is in del-rio not sure if I am correct.Back to the story.They guessed that the wife died in childbirth.But they could not find the baby anywhere.But on the woman dead body they found bite marks and footsteps or tracks made by wolves.So either the baby was eaten alive or the wolves took the kid.
    I think like ten years later or it could have been 12 yers later.A young girl in del-rio saw a creature with long hair covering most of the body, and from the looks of it it seemed like a naked girl attacking some goats and she was with a pack of wolves.Then 2 years later a woman said she saw a young girl and 2 wolves eating a fresh killed goat.The woman saw that the girl ran all fours but then eventually ran on all twos.
    Soon people started hunting her, and 2 cowboys managed to capture her and locked her up in a shack.The next morning they went to go check on her and poff she was gone and they never saw her again.THE END.

Later after that, peole have said that they seen wolfs with human facial looks. {My hands hurt from all this typing}. there u have another story

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Your stories are abysmal. Your grammar makes me angry. Finally, your one-word posts and needless quoting make me want to kill again. Halloween was a week ago, GET OVER IT. About the only thing afk did right was use a lower case i in reference to themself.

Shift shouldn't be bothered for something so pointless.
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 11-10-2006 at 05:47 PM.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
    I think googling about these so called "Scary" stories would be less scary than all of your typing and gramatical errors are.

When one tries to type something out, and make a story of it, usually they should try to type correctly. And spell things correctly. And make sense when they post. So that others, like myself, don't have to pull hair out, while trying to read it.

Whereas it was a nice try with the content, the only thing scary about your story, was the grammatical errors.
    very funny

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23
    Your stories are abysmal. Your grammar makes me angry. Finally, your one-word posts and needless quoting make me want to kill again. Halloween was a week ago, GET OVER IT. About the only thing afk did right was use a lower case i in reference to themself.

Shift shouldn't be bothered for something so pointless.
    Man, CHILL OUT and just GET OVER IT Also this has NOTHING to do with HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Fan of Metal fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2007 01:59 AM
    Threads

Her grammar has gotten better but her storys arent even scary enough to scare a 4 year old, i miss the old storys with like the car stalls the guy goes to check on it and than the women hears scratching on the roof

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

hecks yeah, fullmetal. There are no scary stories anymore. Could it just be a side effect of age, I wonder?

AFK: Yeesh, calm yourself. Not my fault you need to go to school more often. But, since your angry faces are many, I guess you're truly offended by my venomous critique, so I'll apologize and go easier on you next time.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetalx89
    Her grammar has gotten better but her storys arent even scary enough to scare a 4 year old, i miss the old storys with like the car stalls the guy goes to check on it and than the women hears scratching on the roof
    Thanks at least someone thinks my grammer has improved.I also miss the good old stories too.But to me I think these legend stories are are totally different from the oldy ones, some are scary and some aren't.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23
    hecks yeah, fullmetal. There are no scary stories anymore. Could it just be a side effect of age, I wonder?

AFK: Yeesh, calm yourself. Not my fault you need to go to school more often. But, since your angry faces are many, I guess you're truly offended by my venomous critique, so I'll apologize and go easier on you next time.
    Thanks, but those comments you put kind of offend me, but not alot I just have alot of grammer mistakes when I am in a hurry to finish what I'm writing.But thanks again,and I go to school everyday for your information.

Member Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2019 06:26 PM
    Threads

Here's one for ya.

This girl's parents are going on a trip for a couple of nights, so they tell the girl that she can watch tv for thirty minutes then she needs to lock the doors, and brush her teeth and go to bed. She does all of those tasks, and goes to bed, but at 12:00 she hears a drip, drip, drip, and when she's scared she puts down her hand and lets her dog lick it. Well, she does just that, and falls asleep. She wakes up again around 3:00 to hear a drip, drip, drip. So she puts down her hand, and her dog licks it, and she falls back asleep. Then she wakes up again around 6:00, and hears a drip, drip, drip, so she decides to check it out. She walks in the bathroom, and her dog is skinned hanging from the shower curtain rod, and his blood was dripping in the bath tub. Written on the mirror with lipstick was " Humans can lick hands too." A few weeks later the police found her skinned and hanging from a clothes wire. Fin.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Moomoo
    Here's one for ya.

This girl's parents are going on a trip for a couple of nights, so they tell the girl that she can watch tv for thirty minutes then she needs to lock the doors, and brush her teeth and go to bed. She does all of those tasks, and goes to bed, but at 12:00 she hears a drip, drip, drip, and when she's scared she puts down her hand and lets her dog lick it. Well, she does just that, and falls asleep. She wakes up again around 3:00 to hear a drip, drip, drip. So she puts down her hand, and her dog licks it, and she falls back asleep. Then she wakes up again around 6:00, and hears a drip, drip, drip, so she decides to check it out. She walks in the bathroom, and her dog is skinned hanging from the shower curtain rod, and his blood was dripping in the bath tub. Written on the mirror with lipstick was " Humans can lick hands too." A few weeks later the police found her skinned and hanging from a clothes wire. Fin.
    Mr. Moomoo that was a pretty wicked story well at least I think.

Member Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2019 06:26 PM
    Threads

Thanx.

Senior Member iloveyoux will become famous soon enough iloveyoux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2008 10:56 AM
    Threads

omg that was so scary -.-

OMGAH.iLOVEtoby <3
    MY CUTE CUDDLY DOG

Fan of Metal fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2007 01:59 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Moomoo
    Here's one for ya.

Just the thought of that makes my skin crawl, i heard a story kind of like that but it was a tiny bit different the girl in the one i heard found her dog hanging by the porch skinned and than a few nights later found her parents also like that

Closed Thread

Thread Information