AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good news for Kamichama Karin lovers...:D

Hybrid View

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Good news for Kamichama Karin lovers...:D

Koge Donbo-sensei's most adorable manga ever has......A SEQUEL, "Kamichama Karin Chu". The first volume is currently only available in Japanese. I scanned the cover for you though. =)

Clicknsie for spoilers

The battle now over, Karin and Kazune are happily living together until they wake up to a little child who gives Karin a new ring and tells her that he comes from the future and she must find three gods in order to save him...Karin and Kazune's future SON! A new character Jin makes his appearance, calling Karin his "goddess" and pissing Kazune off the to the extreme...

Thoughts on the new series:

I totally love it. Karin has really matured and she's hardly ditzy anymore. She's the one who breaks up Kazune and Jin's childish fights and keeps them in line. Kazune's new transformation is really cool and Karin's is even cuter than it was before. Koge-sensei is and always will be the genius of cute! Not only is this my favorite Koge series, it's one of my favorite manga of all time!

There is an omake chapter in the back of the book featuring a story that takes place before the events of "Chu" where Kazune plans on leaving for England and Karin makes all efforts to stop him. xD

The funniest part of the manga, translated by me. ^^

The above scene totally killed me. Well not really, but I was laughing at it for at least 15 minutes.

Senior Member Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads

wow, I can't wait till it comes out, I love the old series I think I will like this one as well!! thanks
    ---a sig I made ealier not my best

this is my family
    Mom:Moonchild7:My biggest sis: Suky:My other Big sis: Just a girl:My nicest sis: Ayame_Sohma:My little sis: catskill888:My sis: Sakura_Babe:My sigmaking lil sis:Luck_Sharingan_SakuraMy brothers:My half demon brother: _inuyasha_:My son and daughters:My daughter: _sesshomaru:My son: inu yasha naru:My realtives:My Cousin: Donye

Member mali-chan is on a distinguished road mali-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2007 09:20 AM
    Threads

Default hey...

i haven't even read number 6 yet of the regular kamichama karin boohoo but Karin and Kazune have a son????? and how old are they now. Karin was never ditsy.i dont even think that the 6 book is out in english yet...
    I know something u dont

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

cool, can't wait. how'd you find out?
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Karin and Kazune have a son????? and how old are they now. Karin was never ditsy.i dont even think that the 6 book is out in english yet...
    Yes, his name is Suzune. He is from the future so it's not like Karin and Kazune are adults now or anything.^^; They are both thirteen. Um I guess ditzy wasn't a good word but I meant she is much more mature now.

cool, can't wait. how'd you find out?
    I buy the books in Japanese from an online bookstore in California and the announcement was in the back of book seven, saying it would run in June of 2006. I did some research to confirm the exact date.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default please

have any of u guys read number 7 of kk? if so could u please,if it;s possible, do the same thing with the pages of kamicama karin chi. i mean could u just photo copy the first few pages becuz the 6 one ends on a clif hanger. (could they be in english)? sorry if i sound rude all of a sudden its just i dunno all this stuff u guys r talking about.
    I know something u dont

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by mali-chan View Post
    have any of u guys read number 7 of kk? if so could u please,if it;s possible, do the same thing with the pages of kamicama karin chi. i mean could u just photo copy the first few pages becuz the 6 one ends on a clif hanger. (could they be in english)? sorry if i sound rude all of a sudden its just i dunno all this stuff u guys r talking about.

Gimme a day or two.^_-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default thank u

thanx thanx thanx thanx thanx!!!!!! i luv u! (not in a sick way)
    I know something u dont

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Arrow ummmm....

could u please do the scanning. i know i sound rude but ive been waiting for over a month. so pleeze
    I know something u dont

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Ackkk I forgot about it. XD I'm really sorry but I'm sooo forgetful. I'll try to scan them this weekend.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Here they are:

It's only the first five pages but at least you can see that

Kazune-kun does not die. I'd cut myself if he did. XD

I'm sorry again, mali-chan. You're right, that was the WORST cliffhanger in the manga. I practically couldn't sleep at night. XD;
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 03-11-2007 at 03:42 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Thank You!!!!!!!

THANX!!!!!!! U R SO GREAT!!!! but u left me on a cliff hanger 2! what happens next!!!!!!!!!??????????????? could u scan the next page. im sounding rude. u don't have t do it. i thought for sure that karin would confess her love! and that was so funny how michi came in the middle and he's like "am i interupting something?" becuz they're like hugging eachother.
    sorry for sounding rude. it;s just that was a clif hanger 2!!!!
    I know something u dont

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by mali-chan View Post
    THANX!!!!!!! U R SO GREAT!!!! but u left me on a cliff hanger 2! what happens next!!!!!!!!!??????????????? could u scan the next page. im sounding rude. u don't have t do it. i thought for sure that karin would confess her love! and that was so funny how michi came in the middle and he's like "am i interupting something?" becuz they're like hugging eachother.
    sorry for sounding rude. it;s just that was a clif hanger 2!!!!
    >_<

Well actually:

It's on the second volume of the sequel and she STILL hasn't told him that she loves him. But I'm pretty sure he knows by NOW.XD

And volume 7 comes out on May 11. ._. They're taking their sweet time, aren't they....
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 03-12-2007 at 08:39 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ARGGHHH!!!!! THAT'S SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!! y can't they just admit it in the first one and then i wuldn't have to wait so long!! man they are taking their sweet time... can u show me the part where they confess? Dammit Mali-chan stop sounding so rude!, i know thats what ur thinking but im sorry
    I know something u dont

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default please read this!

can someone please talk about kamichama karin!!!?? there aren't many conversations about it... that i know of tho.
    I know something u dont

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Well I am PLEASED with the anime. It could be a bit better but it could also be a lot lot worse. And Kazune will ALWAYS be hot. XD I was worried about Karin's voice but I think it fits her just fine. I'd hate a low voice for such a cute character. It's Koge's "daughter" for crying out loud. ._.
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 04-22-2007 at 11:18 PM.

Member -Dejiko-chan- is on a distinguished road -Dejiko-chan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2007 07:46 AM
    Threads

I love all the voices except Himeka's. Himeka isn't sooo weak when 'everything is fine'. It seems like she is going to die soon >.< like a disease or something. I like Himeka so dont get me wrong
    I see Karin just a normal girl..not any tomboyish. Well, she is abit stubborn, though.

Click the sign to get there~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Himeka's voice makes her sound so freakin dumb and I find that funny. XD "Ah durrrrr" XD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Its funny when Himeka is talking slowly xD
    Mi Yon looked strange and that's disappointing ><

Junior Member lord_poopoopoo is on a distinguished road lord_poopoopoo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 07:49 PM
    Threads

Default Heehee

I agree that Miyon-chan looked really weird. She looked like a cat or something with those yellow eyes of hers! I never imagined her to have blue hair, either...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Omg Yayzzzz!!!

It happened! It happened! I've been waiting so long but it FINALLY happened!!!

In the third Chu volume:

Karin and Kazune kiss!! A real kiss! On purpose and stuff! Who wants to see scans!? Let me know!! XD

Junior Member IcyCream is on a distinguished road IcyCream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 10:42 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: noth'in

Hi, i am just going to ask u a question. Was there a reason for them to kiss or they r just being lovey dovey?=)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by IcyCream View Post
    Hi, i am just going to ask u a question. Was there a reason for them to kiss or they r just being lovey dovey?=)
    Yes, a good reason:

Kazune-kun said he was going to the future to check things out about the seeds of chaos and stuff and Karin who loves him dearly, doesn't want him to go because there's a chance he won't be able to come back. It's Christmas Eve and they have a little date around the city. Michiru tells Karin that if a couple kiss in a certain church, they will be together forever. He also told this to Kazune as well. They go into the church and Karin begs Kazune-kun not to leave her, and he kisses her, promising his return..
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 05-13-2007 at 09:14 PM.

Ginevra Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 01:31 AM
    Threads

Just thought I'd post some scans from my Nakayoshi magazine of Kamichama Karin Chu. The first picture is from a caldendar that came with the December issue, and I really like this picture alot! The other two are color chapter illustration pages that come in every issue. More pictures coming as soon as I get a hold of the latest next issue!

PS: sorry for the low quality. I don't have a scanner, only a webcam =\

Last edited by Ginny Weasley; 04-29-2007 at 11:19 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yep~ the kiss was soo cute <3 Just saw the scans a couple of days ago, Kazune was so cute

Wah~ Thank u for the scans ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information