AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [contest] "Why can't we be friends?" mini contest

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2019 03:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kasius DeVias Steam ID: Sophonax

I got a question. Can I make a collab with someone off-site?

In other words, a person who's not regged on AF/AW/AG?

I'm just wondering, cause I want to make a wallpaper with that person. ^^;
    | Someone painted the sky |
    | Forever in my heart |

Game Developer/3D Character Animator
    eSports Commentator & Senior Server Administrator for LionsEK

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan

The Rules:

- anyone is fair game to ask to be your partner (myself included!!) so ask away! However, they must be a member of animeforum.com. In the past, people have had their friend sign up for the site to participate. That is fine.
    To answer your question Soph.

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2019 03:44 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kasius DeVias Steam ID: Sophonax

Thanks Thorny. <3

Guh, I must be blind for not seeing that. >_>;

ee; Too bad Trin is taken. XD

Anyhow, would it be ok if I start the wall now, and then have the person to reg just before the end of the contest?
    | Someone painted the sky |
    | Forever in my heart |

Game Developer/3D Character Animator
    eSports Commentator & Senior Server Administrator for LionsEK

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

As long as you give me the username before the end of the contest. ASAP is best, so that i can put it on the main page.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Nanobyte's minion Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Cheese Cake
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2015 03:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okie dokie!
    Here's mine and Chibi's Wallpaper and the opinions.

Chibi Fire Angel:

1. Well working with Trinny...was an honour, yes fun coming up with ideas, like taking a bath in chocolate XD
    And when one of us got stuck on what to do the other pitched a little in to inspire the other.

plus finding brushes [winkwink]

It was alot more fun to work with another person, for the very reasons that we are both better at some things and vice versa, so in a way we could do almost anything [i feel like im making up a Miss America candidate speech but ya know its true <3]

I always find collabs much more fun alot of the times and this time was no excepion.

2. Now the meaning behind this wallpaper is basically, friendship can be in many forms so we took it [as it's graphics] what's the most difference you can really get in a graphic?

Colours. [spealt the britsh way..the 'U' is meant to be there] XD

So in this wall there's Inoue, Ichigo and Chad from Bleach, all very different, different ethnic backgrounds, pasts and stories yet they care for each other no matter what and their colours go and blend in much like their personalities and abilities.

So the meaning of our wallpaper is that friendship comes in different [and sometimes strange] forms.

Trinity Muse:

1.Working with Chibi was amazing, as usual. We each got our part of the labour and worked on it separately. Of course, we had to consult about some trivia. Like, brushes *Wink back*, texts and etc. Each of us complement the other. And, I have to say that..

Team work is a fabulous thing. And, collabing is a great way to get to know your partners style and maybe learn something new and exciting. I'd, myself, definitely want to collab with others more often.

2. The meaning of the wallpaper would be that.. Friendship comes in different colours [As corny as it would sound]. And, as you would know, Ichigo, Inoue and Sado from the anime Bleach, are best friends. So, it was pretty much a perfect stock of friendship.

I'd like to add, that this wall was worked on by two people. Two friends, that is. I think it reftects the chaste friendship between me and her. It's like both of us gave away some part of our own personalities to create this wallpaper.

Oh, and, Good Luck to everyone entering! :3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	novemberwallieeditcopyw.png‎
Views:	268
Size:	661.1 KB
ID:	13283  
    Set by me

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

FINALLY! Mine and Dawn's wallpaper is done! lol Took forever, but done indefinitely.

Now, a few words, as requested by the ever fun Pookychan.

From Dawnrune (I typed it out for him as he spoke to me. ):

1.) Working with my brother was hard because our art styles are so drastically different. Plus, he bossed me around a lot about what to do or he just changed what I did, but thats ok because I'm still learning. And even though we're brothers and got on each others nerves about it, it still turned out good to us and we had fun making it!

2.) Dawnrune just had a simple quote to answer this question, one of his own. "Even though time may pass, the bonds between friends will never break."

From Thorny!:

1.) Well ... working with my little brother was awesome, yet frustrating because we share the same computer. lol But it was good too, because as I did stuff and he did stuff, we would watch the other and put our input in one way or another. My little brother, I found out, has such a great eye for creative positioning. I loved working with him, and the fact that the wallpaper has made us excited shows that we feel it went well.

2.) I was searching for a scan to symbolize friendship, and after scrapping 3 of them, I found this one from AIR which I feel totally symbolizes friendship. It's warm, comforting, and just fun. Friendship is all about fun and trust and the good times, and I feel this wallpaper captures off of that.

So enjoy!

Name:	wpstartdemi.jpg‎
Views:	308
Size:	747.3 KB
ID:	13288  

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

CONTEST EXTENDED!

When I made the due date, I thought it was after the US Thanksgiving break. however, I was off by a week. Since I wanted people to have the holiday to do their wallpaper, the date has been pushed back a week.

If you already submitted your wall, you may edit it and re-submit it again in a week if you like.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Anyone else finish their wallpapers?

Pink is the new Pooky

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Heres our entry (myself and Ookami)

Name:	fini_wall.png‎
Views:	251
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	13373  

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Uh oh, it's been a week. =(

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ch33zyph33r
    Uh oh, it's been a week. =(
    Yeah, isnt the deadline up? Im anxious as to who the winners are! (though they were all so nice!)

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Sakura The Fallen Angel Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 09:46 PM
    Threads

What it already been a week but me and Suichiro Taguchi was gonna enter.....And we just kinda started on the wallpaper....
    Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

**BEWARE OF THE CUTE EVILNESS!**

-A Fan
    Jump_For_Luck77's Protector!
    BF-Uchiha_Madara
    I Love Reps and Gifts!! ^_^

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Well, I was instructed to go ahead an upload ours. Hurry everyone, get in some finishing details while she's hindsighted!

Name:	FrndContestMPC+CHZ.jpg‎
Views:	257
Size:	208.6 KB
ID:	13436  

RPG Battle Prince Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2006 02:56 AM
    Threads

hey i have a new partner i think.. lucky sharingan sakura...ish my partner

Our Curse
    Humankind bears a curse,
    a curse called the mind
    For the mind is to blame
    for the icy hands that kill,
    For the salty tears
    so often without reason,
    And for the blood shed
    by the hand of the suicidal
    We are a burden to our own lives
    And a danger to others, alike

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been with buhbibutterfly but unfortunately, I have not had much luck in getting my wallpapers to her. Megauploads is giving me problems and I can't attach them to the PM and when sent in an IM the zip file turns up empty so... do you have any suggestions or should I allow buhbi to team up with some one else.... this isn't working out for us.

I appologize to her, again, btw.

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Use rapidshare.de

We still have a couple days left. All is silent on the eastern front. Or wherever Pooky lives.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I find it easier to post it in one of your testing threads as a photoshop attachment. If not, try using email or IM boxes.
    <.< btw, where there prizes listed? Just wondering =3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Sorry! been in colonial williamsburg for the last few days without ye olde computers.

Anywho, this contest was just for fun and something to fill the void of November. I'm not on my usual comp so I don't have access to anything except the net until the 11th. So, if y'all don't mind, I'll make up some banner and get the voting set up then.

Also, I'll try to get the december contest details up in the next couple of days. Still have to think of the details.

Thanks again for your participation, everyone!!!!

Pink is the new Pooky

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Um...so when is this gonna be voted on? Or did I miss it somewhere in the last pages? o.0

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It was forgotten about. I can open up a people's choice for this too if you like. No one really asked about it again so...

yeah, I'll open one up.

Pink is the new Pooky

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh. Thanks. I was just curious to see who won. :S

Senior Member ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 11:40 AM
    Threads

i dont understand anything in here xD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It doesn't matter anymore because this contest is over.

Closed Thread

Thread Information