AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Winners of the October Wallpaper Contest!

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2019 03:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kasius DeVias Steam ID: Sophonax

Default Winners of the October Wallpaper Contest!

Greetings, everyone!

I bring good news! We've finally picked out the winners of the October Wallpaper Contest!

Prizes, as well as banners, will be sent to the winners as soon as I've posted this on the board!
    The banners are a little late, but they're done in an instant!

ANYWAY! MOVING TO THE WINNERS!

It was hard to judge winners, but the second judge MuZ0NaZ seemed to have about the same picks as me.

The winners:

First place - Princess Minako!

Second place - Thornwillow!

Third place - Sailor Chibimoon!

Honorable mentions - Gandizzl, -Ookami- and chibi fire angel!

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you all for joining the contest!

Be sure to join the very next contest, the November Wallpaper Contest.

| Someone painted the sky |
    | Forever in my heart |

Game Developer/3D Character Animator
    eSports Commentator & Senior Server Administrator for LionsEK

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 08:59 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quite a lot of nice walls this time, congrats to the winners! Now go join the November contest!

In need of a dose of ARIA.
    In need of a ticket to Neo-Venezia.

Ivanova is god.

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

Well this was a very exciting contest indeed! I am surprised I even place, and no .. I'm not kidding. >_> I saw some really awesome awesome entries and it was just so fun to participate in such a competitive contest.

Congrats to Princess Minako for first place! I knew you would get it because your wallpaper is so pretty. XD But I am very happy with second place. So congrats to the other winners, and the honorable mentions and I can't wait to see what is in store for us for November!

Thanks everyone for your comments and support. I <3 you all.

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

Senior Member Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2007 03:17 PM
    Threads

I knew Minako was going to grab it her wall was awesome............ great stuff........ and hey who would have thought thorny - boy was going to place anyway here we go of to november

see ya there

D i s t u r b e d Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 05:00 AM
    Threads

Congratulations to all!

Awh Thorn... you know you're awesome at this! ^-^ Congrats for second.
    >>>>>|| BELOW SIGNITURE BY ME ||<<<<<

Let's do this in a cool way

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I didn't think I'd win :P I just want to participate and support my admins and the contests ^^, Also since I run most of them I don't get to participate often. There were SO MANY great walls up there, I was so excited to see how many great people participated.

I'll be running the Nov contest, but I have a super sekret special person who will host decembers contest. So everyone jump into the Nov contest.

I'm looking forward to see what wizzy uploads to the wallpapers gallery!!

<3
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

where is ookie's? TT~TT she must've pmed it... cant we see it? OH!! maybe you posted it in your testing thread?

Congrats to all... they were all so good... so much talent... it mustve been hard for the judges... --puts on wallpaper bandit getup... steals wallpapers--

Awsome works everyone... please never stop participating, your talents are all so fair!! ^^ and purty!! MWA!!
    ~Skyla xoxoxo
    *Ami~chan-sempai made this sig*

*Ookami-sempai made this sig*

Closed Thread

Thread Information