AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you fear

Sophitia Alexandria Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2008 08:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What do you fear

My biggest fear is fire. Im terrafied when it comes to fire.

Junior Member Ikken Andaa will become famous soon enough Ikken Andaa will become famous soon enough Ikken Andaa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2006 07:05 PM
    Threads

To tell the truth, I'm afraid of apathy. Yeah, that's kind of an oxymoron but it's true. Sometimes things will happen and I just won't care, which scares me at times

Member mikk is on a distinguished road mikk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 05:53 PM
    Threads

etto.. Don't think I have any fears, Guess I just have to wait and find one :P

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    Threads

i rather not say its embarrasing though its more like a phobia...
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

Fat people.....

not slightly overweight i'm talking about the 20+ stone ones

dear god there scary =[

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Floating on roses Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 05:22 PM
    Threads

Okay, dont laugh, but I'm afraid of death.
    Alwase have, Probly alyase will..
    Dont know why....
    Last edited by Gadreall; 11-28-2006 at 05:30 PM. Reason: letters to dark..
    Thank you Yoosei for the sig/avatar set!!

Beware the awesomeness of the icons!!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Nothing. I am utterly and completely fearless. Like a Terminator.

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nothing. I am utterly and completely fearless. Like a Terminator.
    Try not and go through life with that motto

chances are you will get hut by a bus =]

fear is a vital part of human survival...don't ignore it

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Soul fly
    Try not and go through life with that motto

chances are you will get hut by a bus =]

fear is a vital part of human survival...don't ignore it
    Or .. will the bus get hurt by me?

That's right .. that's right .. Think about that one for awhile.

Hymn To Her Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2006 08:27 PM
    Threads

I fear..........Morons... I see them all the time >.>
    nothing ever spoils my joy of loving you,
    of looking in your eyes ... i couldn't be that blind
    that i won't crave for you
    and still we dance all alone

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Or .. will the bus get hurt by me?

That's right .. that's right .. Think about that one for awhile.
    Lol. Dude tried that theory once.

It hurt

your right. buses are not the key thing to fear in life.

i thought about it a bit more and i now know my biggest fear

The American government and army.
    ^now if your not frightened by that...............your insane

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Senior Member Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 05:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Soul fly
    The American government and army.
    ^now if your not frightened by that...............your insane
    Meh. Not really =]

I'm afraid of death, spiders, getting fat, talking to strangers, and being judged =)

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Midgets. Lots and lots of midgets.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Heights. Can't handle them.

...and sporks.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Bleach-ified {♥} Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2006 04:25 PM
    Dancing in London with my pet racoon... O_O
    Threads

I fear Cabbage Patch Kids. With their chubby little heads and bodies...they just, sit there, and like...stare at you... <_<

xD
    -Siggy/Avvy set by the one and only Gan!-

Senior Member iloveyoux will become famous soon enough iloveyoux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2008 10:56 AM
    Threads

i fear everything to do wif insects...ewww

OMGAH.iLOVEtoby <3
    MY CUTE CUDDLY DOG

Junior Member Sepher Sephiroth is on a distinguished road Sepher Sephiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2006 09:45 PM
    Threads

I fear love, Yes an emotion, Well for most part's alot of people died over that little pathetic Emotion "Love", "My Wife cheated on me, My GirlFriend left me." Untill this day I stand of that emotion, I've been Cheated, Used Etc. I'm not scared of getting in love, I'm merely scared if I will get hurt again. As for Death, I will accept it with pride, but I will not die by someone else.
    Sepher Sephiroth
    The One and Only. One Winged Angel

~Temptress Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 10:52 AM
    Threads

I'm Arachnophobic and Aviophobic. (a fear of spiders and flying respectively)

Accio Brains - Ron Weasley

I fail as a human Northern_star is infamous around these parts Northern_star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 03:43 PM
    Threads

i dont know what i fear and anyway eternal i have no problem understanding why you fear fire.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Spammy Posts. My hair falling out. Flying.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

im afraid of

Deep Water
    Hights
    Spiders
    being light on fire in a tight place that i could get out of

Senior Member Neko Kira is infamous around these parts Neko Kira is infamous around these parts Neko Kira's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2007 10:00 PM
    my dark little cave of a room with all the blinds pulled down.
    Threads

I fear life. That and emotion. It is a sign of weakness. I also hate commitment.
    ^.^ Neko Kira ^.^

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

-Failing school.
    -Playing in the first seat in the orchestra.
    -Deep, dark water.
    -The unknoooooooooown.
    -My friend. (when she's angry...)

That's all that I can think of at the moment.
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

I'm afraid of clowns, thats right clowns...they get to me all the time. I laugh at the face of death, I play with fire, and for heights nope, not afraid...Only thing that does scare me is clowns *shivers*

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBird
    I'm afraid of clowns, thats right clowns...they get to me all the time. I laugh at the face of death, I play with fire, and for heights nope, not afraid...Only thing that does scare me is clowns *shivers*
    OMG! That artificial smile! That creepy laughter! *sobs* I feel sympathy for you dude, I feel sympathy! I was absolutely terrified of clowns when I was little and I still have faint remnants of that fear today!
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Closed Thread

Thread Information