AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ..::Don't Some People Just Make You Go...URGH!::..

BlingedOutGeisha。 Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2007 12:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Arrow ..::Don't Some People Just Make You Go...URGH!::..

I know everyone has these kind of problems, but sometimes they're fun 2 share!

Lastest encounter ~ My EX best friend saw me wearing a shirt that looked like the one I borrowed from her awhile back, (But it wasn't) and she gave me some serious attitude about it. SHEESH. Well, I got the last word ^ ^ .

It's a small world, but there will ALWAYS be crazy people around you.
    Yous got any good stories?

(Eek! I'm sorry if there's already a thread like this!!)
    XOX
    ::AOL AIM - BeBe X Famous::
    muah.

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

Yes lots of people.... But meh you gotta live with it so... I guess thats all.. >.>

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

o.o okey well i was talking in the hall way during lunch
    and my friend called me a "***hole" as a joke and i laughed
    and then outta no where this girl stands up and says "yea you are
    a ***hole" and then pores fruit punch on me...
    Last edited by German_Sniper9; 11-01-2006 at 02:45 PM. Reason: had to add the " "s

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

That's actually quite hilarious.

As for me ... I have too many people. My immediate boss, a MCpl, is an incompetent PoS who can't do her own job let alone any basic soldiering. And she tries to act all big and authoritative cause she got that stupid Leaf over her two hooks and I got jack all. Rank does not denote respect in my eyes, I don't care if you're a Colonel, if you are an idiot and don't know your job and are a piss poor leader, I owe you nothing. She's tried to blade me many times, now I no longer help her when she needs it. She's sinking faster than the Titanic and I love it.

Then the reject of the Regiment keeps talking to me as if I don't want him to leap off a cliff. Stupid Trooper that he is, the whole regiment thinks he's a goof (that isn't good). No one wants to be near him when around anything militaristic, even blank rounds. Total lack of common sense and intelligence. I've told him to -blank- off countless times (as have others) and he literally smiles this stupid moronic smile and thinks its a joke. You gotta tell him three, four times before he goes "oh okay" and walks away. An hour later, it's forgotten. This kid belongs flippin' burgers in Miramichi with the other losers, not wearing a uniform.

This guy is so smart he bought a computer and plasma screen tv for 4000 bucks on a plan here at Canex, then sold both for 900 dollars to buy his GF a 600 dollar engagement ring, whom he broke up with 2 weeks later. He is still paying for the loan and has nothing to show for it. Total idiot.

Hymn To Her Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2006 08:27 PM
    Threads

Ugh yeah, alot of people actually. Pretty much my entire school xP A couple teachers also, back in public school my grade 6 teacher was an a---(donkey) he always picked on me for being alittle overweight and always made me do the most work >.> Although I ignored it he would bug me abit after school because my walking route consisted of passing his house
    nothing ever spoils my joy of loving you,
    of looking in your eyes ... i couldn't be that blind
    that i won't crave for you
    and still we dance all alone

~Temptress Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 10:52 AM
    Threads

Yes, one of my friends. She drives me absolutely insane

e.g. This halloween, Rob and I carved some pumpkins. Now I haven't carved anything in years so I was going for a simple sophistication with our pumpkins. Two triangles for eyes, one triangle for the nose and a zig zag mouth. I was quite proud of our work and put a couple of pictures online to show my friends. Unfortunatly when I showed her, she decided she wanted to carve a pumpkin with her boyfriend too. A day later she showed me a picture of her pumpkin and due to the fact she has a boyfriend studying art in college, her pumpkin was UNREAL. It look incredibly scary and perfectly done. When I feel like I've been deliberatly upstaged I get so angry.

Suffice to say, I told her where she could stick her pumpkin and I haven't spoken to her since.

Accio Brains - Ron Weasley

aka. darky-chan darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 06:19 AM
    Threads

Probably for the last few days but don't think anymore >>
    GONE, Goodbye.

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

I won't name one, because it'll be a bad start to the morning.

Instead, one of my friends. It takes her FOREVER to do something. Example:

For Social Studies we were writing on this poster. I told her to write "peace".

2 minutes pass.

She looks at me and asks "Peace, right?" and I say "yeah"

2 minutes pass

She finally writes it down.

It may not seem long, but sit in my seat a while. You'll see.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Senior Member Hina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hina-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2010 06:38 PM
    Threads

Yeah a lot... especially most of my classmates. They are so annoying.
    I'ma eat yoo! Ohm nom nom~!
    "Bad habits you fail to control will eventually control you"

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Sure, tons of people get on my nerves; some of them I want to choke. But I don't because it's 1) illegal, and 2) silly to let your emotions control you. I just remind myself that I'm better than them. Period.

-Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2009 09:46 AM
    Threads

Well at least you got a best friend, not all humans have the luck lol

Senior Member Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:29 PM
    Threads

Eh.....You kids have it worse them me....

Well, I have a new classmate who keeps on poking me for some dumb reason. I always ignore it but after five minutes of irritation I give up and ask him "WHAT???!!!".
    He says, "Have you ever masturbated?"......

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

All of the kids at my school, save a few, make me want to punch a baby in the face.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Yeah. My friend Shelby is like that. She's just a reeeaallyy blunt and sarcastic person when it comes to pretty much everything. Some of the stuff she says, it makes me think, "I cannot believe she has the nerve to say/ask something like that", whether or not it's in a joking way, sometimes she runs too far with it.

It's hard to argue with or even question people like that, and I can tell when she does go too far people get frustrated pretty quickly when they realize they can't match up. She's just very opinionated and isn't afraid to get under your skin.

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

Lots of people bug the crud out of me. Here are two that are particularily annoying:

Now I won't say names, but I have this good friend...we'll call her Friend A. One day a new girl moved into the neighborhood that was around our age, so we befriended her...let's refer to her as Friend B. At first things went dandy, however I began to notice a change in both Friend A and B. Whenever we got together to play they always ganged up on me. I wouldn't have minded if they had become best buddies, it's just how they treated me that was...unusual. We played soccer; I got the bottom of the hill, a smaller goal, and overall a great disadvantage while they got the top of the hill, a goal at least 3 times bigger than mine (keep in mind that they had two goalies and I was a one person team), and a HUGE advantage. Good exercise I guess...but things didn't get better. Since they would always go somewhere off limits, now I despise hide-and-go-seek. In the end though, Friend B wrote this message with chalk in the court (street):
    I hate Chimes. (I'll use replacement names)
    Friend B is an idiot.
    Kay (another neighbor) is my best friend.
    And that was the end of that.

Yet another, more recent sob story of mine involves this boy in my English class. The teacher had instructed us to take notes on a video...easy enough right? Well this kid in front of me decided it was the perfect day to pick on me. He kept grabbing my pens, pencil pouch, folders, and papers, insisting on giving them back one-by-one. By the time class was over, everyone else had two pages while I had only half of a page. On top of that, I got in trouble with the teacher.
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Jenova's Witness

There are a lot of kids that make me feel that way. Mostly the people who think they are gangster (yea, there are some of those people on this forum as well).

I really hated my health teacher from last year though. Warning, I may sound conceited, or like a nerd whatever for saying this but please bear with me.

I wanted to get all A's in the first semester, but ended up with four A's and two B's. I got a B in Vis Com so I could understand that, but in Health? There was something wrong with that. I asked him about my progress report, and he says that I didn't give it to him, and that I probably lost it. He did that about once or twice, and I believed him so I did the papers again. Later, I see two recent assignments (at the time) were missing. That was the only time that I remembered as if I handed to him at that instant (which I didn't). I told him that I did for a fact handed it to him, and he said that I lost it. I told him that I really did give it to him and that he's the one who lost it. He then just said," Deal with it."

I was so p***ed off at that time, but oh well. It's a B and I can get over it. I just wished I could have done something better than get mad.

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Not that many people make me feel like that except this one guy, he makes me just want to hit him in the face with a sludge hammer. He braggs on about all his soccer trophies, and how good he is at sports so to shut him up I told him to put his skills where his mouth is. I told him to choose 4 sports, and I'll beat him in those four sports, well he chose golf, soccer, basketball, and tennis. I suck at tennis and golf, I beat him in soccer, 5-2, owned him in basketball 16-5, he beat me in tennis and golf. So i beat him in two sports and he beat me in two sports, so i chose the last event, boxing. I beat him badly, gave him a black eye and he had walked with a limp for a few days, never bragged again, well atleast not as much as before

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Jenova's Witness

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBird
    Not that many people make me feel like that except this one guy, he makes me just want to hit him in the face with a sludge hammer. He braggs on about all his soccer trophies, and how good he is at sports so to shut him up I told him to put his skills where his mouth is. I told him to choose 4 sports, and I'll beat him in those four sports, well he chose golf, soccer, basketball, and tennis. I suck at tennis and golf, I beat him in soccer, 5-2, owned him in basketball 16-5, he beat me in tennis and golf. So i beat him in two sports and he beat me in two sports, so i chose the last event, boxing. I beat him badly, gave him a black eye and he had walked with a limp for a few days, never bragged again, well atleast not as much as before
    I can only imagine how good it felt to have knocked the sucka out! Though, I didn't mean to, but I've become a pacifist, and try to avoid fighting at anytime (unless it's sparring, then I can pwn). Nice job. Some people just can't shut up I swear.

Sophitia Alexandria Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2008 08:42 AM
    Threads

I have to endure my cousin. Even if she dosent live near me she is still annoying at times.Good thing that she lives in Grand-Falls and I live in Frederecton we have a huge distance.

I fail as a human Northern_star is infamous around these parts Northern_star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 03:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal_Love
    I have to endure my cousin. Even if she dosent live near me she is still annoying at times.Good thing that she lives in Grand-Falls and I live in Frederecton we have a huge distance.
    Ha ha ha! very funny Karine. Yeah and I have to endure you! LOL! Just kidding!

Sophitia Alexandria Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_star
    Ha ha ha! very funny Karine. Yeah and I have to endure you! LOL! Just kidding!
    Just kidding too! LOL!

Soki: Oni Of Ash Demon Angel Kyoshiro is infamous around these parts Demon Angel Kyoshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2006 11:19 PM
    Threads

Smile

My gay A** step cousin.he tried to sleep under the cover I was using when i spent The night over his house with me in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cross Me And You can Forget About Life

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

The last three posters here have literally made me go "URGH"

Bow-chica-bow-wow! Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 11:39 AM
    Threads

There is probably only one person I know who makes me want to sucker punch them, and really REALLY hard. I'm not the only one he annoys either. After annoying me and publically saying something very nasty about me, I stood in the hallway and tried to speak very calmly to him, telling him not to be so mean. He irritable kept saying mean things, and interrupting me the whole time and apparently I was nearly shouting at him. Though I just walked off after I noticed I began raising my voice, couldn't deal with him any longer. He's the most sexist, racist little buttmuncher I've ever met, and his speech on how nuclear power was the best didn't help his status either.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    The last three posters here have literally made me go "URGH"
    Ill be honnest with you. I dont like you one bit.

Closed Thread

Thread Information