AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Thank you for letting me join.

Junior Member kpvarophas will become famous soon enough kpvarophas will become famous soon enough kpvarophas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2007 11:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Thank you for letting me join.

My name is Kunlavach Paul Varophas and I have been a fan of both anime and manga since 1998 when I first discovered Katsuhiro Otomo`s Roujin-Z and Yu Watase`s Fushigi Yuugi. There are a lot of other things that I like, but I won`t bore you with the details. And most importantly, I promise I will follow the rules and I won`t cause any trouble whatsoever. I give you my word of honor.

White and Nerdy Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:55 PM
    Threads

Welcome! If you want a friend to chat with just PM me. See ya around

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

Hey dude, welcome to AF, have fun and I hope to see you around.
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks for joining, welcome to the forum.
    -TWM-

Myrra's stalker. Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kpvarophas
    My name is Kunlavach Paul Varophas and I have been a fan of both anime and manga since 1998 when I first discovered Katsuhiro Otomo`s Roujin-Z and Yu Watase`s Fushigi Yuugi. There are a lot of other things that I like, but I won`t bore you with the details. And most importantly, I promise I will follow the rules and I won`t cause any trouble whatsoever. I give you my word of honor.
    Cool. Another Yuu Watase fan. Anyways, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Credit goes to PhoenixChan*~ for this set.

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

Hi...
    Welcome...and...have fun...

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF kpvarophas!! I hope you enjoy your time in here! Have fun!!
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallo and welcome. Have fun, post often and if you need any help don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 10:29 AM
    Threads

welcome i hope you have a wonderfull time at af and have fun

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

The Local Town Boob RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2011 04:18 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF
    [[This PANDA loves Cookies]]
    Ha! I am back to Green. I shall never steal Again ._.
    For the time being :3

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF, where the topics are fresh, and the community is pretty awesome.
    Take a look at those rules for good measure.
    Learn to respect all those around you.
    Have a good time expressing your opinion and of course making friends.
    And hopefully, I'll see you around the forums.

Later.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    Threads

Hi and welcome, hope to friends and have fun, PM me if you want and remember to follow the rules!!!
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

Welcome to Af!!
    ~**Gives cookie**~
    Have fun and read rules!
    Pm me if you need any help or a friend!
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

Floating on roses Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 05:22 PM
    Threads

Hey there!! *hands a cookie and a blanket*
    Welcome to AF!
    Look both ways before you cross the road, Alwase brush your teeth, And NEVER SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That covers the basics....
    Have fun!! PM me if you want a friend, I'd be happy to help!!!
    Thank you Yoosei for the sig/avatar set!!

Beware the awesomeness of the icons!!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

₣ien∂ wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2009 09:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOooo... sorry, I'm not a big fan of Yuu Watase, but I LOVE Katsuhiro Otomo... ehehhe!!! Rurouni Kenshin... AGH!! anyways, welcome to AF and... I'm sure you'll follow the rules!! If you need a friend, SERIOUSLY... If you need a friend, don't hesitate! go ahead and PM me or anything, if you wanna talk... yeah... well, hope to see you around! LATER~!
    IdiotsXBakas

help me get out of the red
    THIEVING ROTs

.Cyanide.Candy. Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 05:35 PM
    Threads

"Hello.
    Welcome to AF.
    Read/Follow the Rules.
    Have fun.
    If you like, PM me to become friends."

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and Welcome to Af. Hope
    you enjoy your time here and if

you need any help or a friend, contact
    me anytime. If you wanna be friends on myspace
    here is my linkage.

http://www.myspace.com/bigbumps2350

Well, see you around and have fun!
    Signature by Seung-li

Senior Member InuTaiYoukai has a spectacular aura about InuTaiYoukai has a spectacular aura about InuTaiYoukai has a spectacular aura about InuTaiYoukai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2006 07:55 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF, and PM me if you want to be friends.

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

Welcome To AF.
    Make friends, post a lot.
    Hope you'll enjoy your time here.
    *hands over fortune cookie and newbie surviver kit*.
    See you later.

RPG Battle Prince Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2006 02:56 AM
    Threads

hey there!! we can be friends!! and welcome to AF!!

Our Curse
    Humankind bears a curse,
    a curse called the mind
    For the mind is to blame
    for the icy hands that kill,
    For the salty tears
    so often without reason,
    And for the blood shed
    by the hand of the suicidal
    We are a burden to our own lives
    And a danger to others, alike

Food.... black-dranzer is just really nice black-dranzer is just really nice black-dranzer is just really nice black-dranzer is just really nice black-dranzer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2006 06:28 AM
    Threads

Welcome to the forum. Have fun, post much, don't spam. and drink cola.

<<Black>>
    thank'ee for the signiture
    -ookami-

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*strolls in and see's so many new faces* Guess I'll make my grand entrance here. *jumps into the air and lands right in front of a newbie, bows and hands them a newbie blanket* Yo, welcome to the forum. If ya need any help, feel free to PM me, glad to help if I can. Each section has special rulz so remember to check them out. Watch out for blanket thieves and cannibals, otherwise you should be fine, lol. Well, gotta fly, others to greet you know, laterz. *strolls off to the next newbie*

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

King of Water Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 02:02 AM
    Threads

Hi and welcome to Anime Forum.

PM me so we can be friends.

Closed Thread

Thread Information