AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: .:Most Underrated Anime:.

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Question .:Most Underrated Anime:.

Since we have a thread that talks about the most overrate anime, let's talk about the most underrate anime. Though, I don't really have any to discuss. How about your opinions though?

~*+*==HëLLs Fďrë==*+*~ 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2007 08:35 AM
    Threads

Hmmm, most underrated anime's, that's a good one.. I'm going to go with OnePiece, in my opinion it is the FUNNIEST anime of all time and deserves better reviews and more talked about topics. Although it's probably not as famous because of the damn dubbed version in the U.S -___-;;;
    ~*~Black session in my mind, I keep losing my sleep~*~

..**:~:Gaara,Devil Of The Sand:~:**..

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Jenova's Witness

And the funny thing about all this is the english dubbed version always seems to be worse than the original japanese audio.

~*+*==HëLLs Fďrë==*+*~ 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Of course.. -Sighs.- Thats because us english can't do anything right xD! They cut out, blood, scenes that make the anime good and give main characters TERRIBLE voices.. Have you heard the new dubbed voice for Kisuke in 'Bleach'!!?? God I swear x__x

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

old ones i've seen on sci-fi's 'saturday anime program':

project A ko
    green legend ran
    the venus wars
    8 man after
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Member DeathDealer29 will become famous soon enough DeathDealer29 will become famous soon enough DeathDealer29's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 12:21 PM
    Threads

idk i think the most underated anime is idk

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Jenova's Witness

Quote Originally Posted by 3BladeDemoness
    Of course.. -Sighs.- Thats because us english can't do anything right xD! They cut out, blood, scenes that make the anime good and give main characters TERRIBLE voices.. Have you heard the new dubbed voice for Kisuke in 'Bleach'!!?? God I swear x__x
    No I haven't because I've never watched Bleach before, but I'll look into it. Though Tohru's voice in Fruits Basket doesn't seem to fit her personality, and whenever she talks, and kinda seems like there's a glove stuck in the voice actor's mouth. Also have you seen the part in Yu-Gi-Oh when the guards are looking for Kaiba and there hands always looked so weird? There were supposed to be guns in there. How funny can that get?

Junior Member Seishirou is on a distinguished road Seishirou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2006 07:40 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBalance
    No I haven't because I've never watched Bleach before, but I'll look into it. Though Tohru's voice in Fruits Basket doesn't seem to fit her personality, and whenever she talks, and kinda seems like there's a glove stuck in the voice actor's mouth. Also have you seen the part in Yu-Gi-Oh when the guards are looking for Kaiba and there hands always looked so weird? There were supposed to be guns in there. How funny can that get?
    Omg I saw that xDD!! SO damn random! It's the exact same thing that happened in Onepiece, in the beginning the marines were running around with guns, yet on the tip of their guns were corks to plog the entrance. Just v_v... Eh.. And Tohru's voice doesn't suit her, I agree =/.. Also at least Yuki's voice sounds like a man in the english version.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, I never saw that ><! Sounds lame but.. Yu-gi-oh never made it that big did it? It was the same with that damn Tokyo mew-mw.. -_-;;

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Jenova's Rage

God, America has to blow it for everyone else huh? Oh well, you can't blame them for too long because they did import them here. But also that's why we have internet...

Senior Member Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 05:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBalance
    I really like Tohru's English voice, it's really cute.

Evil Sempai asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2009 02:45 AM
    Threads

Kage Kara Mamoru!- This is an awesome AniMe, basic forumal: Love Hina+Nartuot= KKM! Like it says, it's a harem/ninja AniMe. It's hirailous and has a funny ending.

Sgt. Frog- "Team Call Off Sgt.... I forget the rest oh well KILL THEM" one of the funniest lines from the series. It's a romance/comedy/fighting team AniMe. The whole Keroro Platoon is just insanly funny, each member with his own annyoing/funny personality.
    Enjoy talking about video games, RPing, or just a good laugh? Join us at Gmers Online The forum that keeps on growin!

Matsu-Matsu-San Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2008 11:53 AM
    Threads

Transformers!!! No one is down anymore

~*Inspired by Skyla_G*~

[Justin Wong]: Im the Greatest Street Fighter player in the world!!!
    [Rival Deigo]: Street fighter is over-rated...Just like spelling!

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 05:49 AM
    Threads

A really underrated anime would probably be Sousei no Aquarion (aka Genesis of Aquarion). I don't see a lot of people who like that anime.
    Back..

Bow-chica-bow-wow! Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 11:39 AM
    Threads

Naruto.

;D
    Samural Champloo, I wish there was alot more discussion about it as it is quite the superior anime.

Member hatsume has a spectacular aura about hatsume has a spectacular aura about hatsume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2006 11:34 AM
    Threads

saiyuki.

Senior Member Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2008 10:00 AM
    Threads

Pokemon.

If more people spent their time watching this and less time watching everything else the world would rock.
    P.M. me for an RPG battle, I'm just itching for a fight.
    (only people 5 levels above or below my own please)
    I need some money, sombody please donate.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") <-- this is bunny copy and paste him into your signature so he can overtake the world!

Member ElvenAssassinAvelin is an unknown quantity at this point ElvenAssassinAvelin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2006 12:26 PM
    Threads

Personally I dont watch the anime TV shows. I prefer the movies like: Appleseed, Ninja Scroll, and X the original. But I used to enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh, and Digimon back in the day. Sailormoon was along with my top list back when i was little and it was the onl thing on at 6 am. ^^

Senior Member Aterin™ is on a distinguished road Aterin™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2007 02:58 PM
    Threads

I would have to agree with 3BladeDemoness, One Piece is extremely underrated. Eh..if Cartoon Network showed it more often maybe it wouldn't be so underrated.

Visit my chat on Ares, it's called "Aterin's Anime Chat".

Professor yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 09:46 AM
    Threads

Aria. I hear it's an anime. It's got very beautiful art, and a cute story, but I never hear about it. It counts.
    I PROTEST SIGNATURE GALLERIES!
    yotsuba-chan heil

Closed Thread

Thread Information