AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you like the game and what we have planned for it?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i like the game, and the plans.

0 0%
  • Yes, i like the plans, but i would need to see more screens.

1 33.33%
  • No, i don't like it at all

0 0%
  • I'm at an indecision...

2 66.67%
Closed Thread

Thread: Want your opinion

I only speak americanese manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Doh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2011 01:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation Want your opinion

I want your opinion on something, i (and my friend) am working on a video game, and i want others opinions, the game is anime mecha style. I don't want you to take this as an ad, i just want the opinion of other anime fans such as myself, the link is below, and in my sig. Before voting for your opinion i ask that you read the last updates explaining gameplay and such.

PreVa

Note to modderators: I did not mean this as an ad for another website, but rather to gather the opinion of other anime and mecha fans
    "...and now abides faith, hope, and love, but the greatest of these is love..."

But this would've been my Avatar:

MangaPage

Join up for a chance to win Azumanga Daioh or Moribito full anime box sets if you sign up before July 1st
    No that's not a joke...

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Most of the background textures that I saw from the images came up with the same thing each time: Flat, dull, uninteresting. However, graphics are the least of my concern from games.

Customizable mechs are interesting, but It's like I've seen it many times before in many other games. One thing that would be welcome, something that I've seen from a lesser known mech game called Phantom Crash. The ability to customize individual parts. The most that it went into that was to the weight, but it made it interest when you found that decreasing the weight of a very powerful weapon would decrease it's overall power, but increase the speed of your mech.

It looks interest so far, but my main question is what are your goals for this game?
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

I only speak americanese manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Doh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2011 01:37 PM
    Threads

well, first off we want to make a mech game that has "fluid" movement, if you know what i mean, we are going to use motion capture for animations. we want a mecha game that is more about gameplay, and yes we are going to have weight affects speed, speed effects armor, etc...since it will be the first game it probably wont have a huge appeal to many gamers, but we are going for more anime fans than traditional gamers. The main goal, as mentioned before is to make a mech game that has better gameplay than alot of the ones that come out on pc. Think of it this way, armored core with a block button, and mechs that are quicker. We'd prefer if you felt like a huge mech, but your speed will not be that of traditional mech games. Think of it this way, it's like combining gundam vs zeta gundam with armored core, and adding a block button into the mix. Sadly with PreVa we will not have individual part selection, but, you will be able to increase and decrease armor, speed, ammo, weapons, etc...you will also have a variety of mechs to choose from, and lots of unlockables. so overall i guess we want it to be a game that pc doesn't have, a fluid mecha game with unlockables like new suits, upgraded weapons, and a ladder system, plus more.

i guess that about sums it up, if you have more questions, dont be afraid to ask
    "...and now abides faith, hope, and love, but the greatest of these is love..."

But this would've been my Avatar:

MangaPage

Join up for a chance to win Azumanga Daioh or Moribito full anime box sets if you sign up before July 1st
    No that's not a joke...

Closed Thread

Thread Information