AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Any Invader Zim fans Out There...?

AF's Favorite Executioner Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2007 10:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Any Invader Zim fans Out There...?

Personally I love this show, Im a major fan of it...it's funny as hell and you have to love it's err..."diffrent and exotic" Characters...XD. Just wondering if there is any fellow fans about. This show rocks...\m/>_<\m/. Also, who's your favorite character..? I like Professer Membrane, Gaz, Dib, Tak, and Gir...ZIM is just to...odd for me XD...

Thanks to Janus for the magnificent Set! <3

Hymn To Her Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit is a splendid one to behold Hermit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2006 08:27 PM
    Threads

I am a HUGE fan. Quote from second episode I think - "Fuse the human to my juice!"
    nothing ever spoils my joy of loving you,
    of looking in your eyes ... i couldn't be that blind
    that i won't crave for you
    and still we dance all alone

Chevy, WOOT!!! chevrolet has a reputation beyond repute chevrolet has a reputation beyond repute chevrolet has a reputation beyond repute chevrolet has a reputation beyond repute chevrolet has a reputation beyond repute chevrolet has a reputation beyond repute chevrolet has a reputation beyond repute chevrolet has a reputation beyond repute chevrolet has a reputation beyond repute chevrolet has a reputation beyond repute chevrolet has a reputation beyond repute chevrolet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2009 05:37 PM
    Alamogordo, New Mexico(not MEXICO, NEW MEXICO, as in part of the U.S.)
    Threads

i love invader zim, the first time i saw the whole series was in spanish, then i saw a couple years later in english
    here i sit up broken hearted,
    tried to poop but only farted,
    later on i took a chance,
    tried to fart and crapped my pants.
    (\_/) - This is Bunny. Copy him into your
    (0.0) - sig to help him on his way to
    (> <) - world domination.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

I loved it at the time but haven't watched it in ages and probably wouldn't now.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Kurtz's partner in crime lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2006 06:37 PM
    in your closet, so don't try to find me...
    Threads

GIR RULES ALL!!
    AND YES I AM A FAN, A BIG FAN. AND MINI-MOOSE IS MY FRIEND.
    please good rep me i know the rules now and i don't want to be alone because my rep...
    *sniffle*
    current rep

super perv, sniper, and mech pilot,
    Kurtz Webber. my hero...

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

I love it, but the fan base sucks. <3
    My favorite characters would have to be

Tak
    Zim
    Gaz
    Tallest Red
    & Gir

x

Senior Member dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2006 01:59 PM
    Threads

Default Yyyyahaaahahhah!!!!!

I lurve that show!! ^_^

AF's Favorite Executioner Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2007 10:50 AM
    Threads

Heh, cool, I thought I was the only one who liked it XD..glad Im not..<3
    Thanks to Janus for the magnificent Set! <3

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I remember a thread like this not too long ago. O_o

I do like the show. I don't think I could ever dislike any of Jhonen Vasquez's work.

My favorite character is Dib. I love his kinda obsessive personality and how nothing ever goes right for him. Especially in the episode where he needed to get a permission slip signed by his dad and ended up having to go through a twisted science experiment thing to get noticed. One of my favorite episodes of any cartoon I've seen.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That show is loved by alot of people, yet when it was on they said nobody watched it and they had the cancel it.I watched it, but after it got the boot all these people started loving the show like a cult thing...Odd how it happened.
    -TWM-

Member CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 11:42 PM
    Threads

Yeah my friend got me into it recently.

I'm going to sing the doom song now!

Still Dreaming EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2010 01:13 AM
    Threads

Invader Zim is most awsome^^ a tragedie it was cancelled...TT_TT

"I put the fires out"
    "you made them worse Zim"
    "Worse......or better?"

Anime Fanatic Old_Toonami_Fangirl is on a distinguished road Old_Toonami_Fangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 07:37 AM
    Threads

I love the show invader zim. Gir is my most favorite character. he's so cute and funny. Dib is scarey but Gaz scares me. O_O

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

to tell the truth....when the first time I saw it....I thought that show was god...then later onI kinda find the show getting dumb so I stop watching....but even if I WANT to see that show now I can't cause it won't show on TV...>>"

Member vincent v. is infamous around these parts vincent v. is infamous around these parts vincent v. is infamous around these parts vincent v.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 10:30 AM
    Threads

im a big invader fan but i cant find anyone to talk to about my fan art or anything and im kinda new at this.

Anime Fanatic Old_Toonami_Fangirl is on a distinguished road Old_Toonami_Fangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kurumirina
    to tell the truth....when the first time I saw it....I thought that show was god...then later onI kinda find the show getting dumb so I stop watching....but even if I WANT to see that show now I can't cause it won't show on TV...>>"
    yeah cool. that's kind of how I got into it too. that is funny.

~Rini~

Chibi Chibi Is so adorable.

The Silent Ninja DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 01:02 PM
    Threads

I haven't seen it in a while, but I love it. Weird yet funny.
    Don't let the darkness swallow you, but you shouldn't let the light blind you either.

made by thornwillow.

By Sailor Lunar Eclipse
    Family: In journal

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

OH...MY...HOLY...LORD! Um, how should I put this...YES! I friggin' love Invader Zim with any possible amount of love I have left in my body...I love a lot of things. But, back on to the subject...I love Invader Zim, it's my favorite show! (Okay, no GIR pun intended there! ) I own the series on DVD and a slew of useless merchandise that just...won't...stop...flowing from my wallet! I'm actually wearing a sweater and a t-shirt right now! I know almost every episode by heart and I've watched all of the comentaries on the DVD's to get to know the friggin' creator/voice actors/writers/artists better! When it comes to Invader Zim, I am almost more obsessed with it than anime...ALMOST! I pretty much have no life when it come to Invader Zim...I'm sorry for the useless randomness...because I'm not done yet!

Favorite Episode: Game Slave 2
    Favorite Quote: "What you need is to give the Game Slave to me or I will plunge you into a nightmare world from which there is no waking..." -Gaz; Game Slave 2
    Favorite Character(s): Gaz & Gir (<--because who DOESN'T like GIR!?)

...I think I'm done...can I breathe now?

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089
    OH...MY...HOLY...LORD! Um, how should I put this...YES! I friggin' love Invader Zim with any possible amount of love I have left in my body...I love a lot of things. But, back on to the subject...I love Invader Zim, it's my favorite show! (Okay, no GIR pun intended there! ) I own the series on DVD and a slew of useless merchandise that just...won't...stop...flowing from my wallet! I'm actually wearing a sweater and a t-shirt right now! I know almost every episode by heart and I've watched all of the comentaries on the DVD's to get to know the friggin' creator/voice actors/writers/artists better! When it comes to Invader Zim, I am almost more obsessed with it than anime...ALMOST! I pretty much have no life when it come to Invader Zim...I'm sorry for the useless randomness...because I'm not done yet!

Favorite Episode: Game Slave 2
    Favorite Quote: "What you need is to give the Game Slave to me or I will plunge you into a nightmare world from which there is no waking..." -Gaz; Game Slave 2
    Favorite Character(s): Gaz & Gir (<--because who DOESN'T like GIR!?)

...I think I'm done...can I breathe now?
    ha ha! I'm an invader zim fan too but not as big as you. I just barely got into it. but it sounds like your a bigger fan than I am. *laughs* yah!!!!!!

Chibi Chibi Is so adorable.

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Toonami_Fangirl
    ha ha! I'm an invader zim fan too but not as big as you. I just barely got into it. but it sounds like your a bigger fan than I am. *laughs* yah!!!!!!
    Ha ha! Thank you..I think...Yeah, I'm pretty friggin' messed up with this show and I have been for the past couple of years.

Z?

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Senior Member pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2008 02:44 PM
    Threads

I'm definately a fan of the show and of everything I've seen by its creator. There are quite a few Invader Zim fans out there if you know where to find them, but I've found the fanbase to be older than the viewers it was shown to.

That show is loved by alot of people, yet when it was on they said nobody watched it and they had the cancel it.I watched it, but after it got the boot all these people started loving the show like a cult thing...Odd how it happened.
    I'm not sure that that's accurate (but I could be wrong too). Because the show was on Nickelodeon, there were more kids tuned into the network than teens (and upward) and thus it was cancelled. Those who found out about it later on were the people who were fans of other work by Jhonen Vasquez and it became an underground success without being on the air.

At any rate, my favorite characters would have to be Gaz, Gir, Maurice and Darlene. I really like a good deal of the single-occurance just because they bring a lot to the show in their small ways. Jhonen and Eric do a really good job of giving every single character a personality and a way to bring more humor to the episode.

Image (c) A.Starr. Collaboration with J.N. 2006

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by QuinzeValentine
    I'm not sure that that's accurate (but I could be wrong too). Because the show was on Nickelodeon, there were more kids tuned into the network than teens (and upward) and thus it was cancelled. Those who found out about it later on were the people who were fans of other work by Jhonen Vasquez and it became an underground success without being on the air.

At any rate, my favorite characters would have to be Gaz, Gir, Maurice and Darlene. I really like a good deal of the single-occurance just because they bring a lot to the show in their small ways. Jhonen and Eric do a really good job of giving every single character a personality and a way to bring more humor to the episode.
    I'm pretty sure the two main reasons why the show was cancelled are of the following:

1) The show was not getting the majority of its views from its targetted audience (Ages: 7-11/12), but from older viewers from teenagers to middle-aged men.

2) There were many "creativity" problems between the creator, Jhonen Vasquez, and the network, so Jhonen decided not to continue with the show.

Another thing...Maurice is an awesome character! I love him too!

Z?

hit with insane stick razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

woot! i became addicted to Invader ZIM. its just so-so random! but then my cable was turned off T_T
    A SPLENDIFOURUS SITE FOR VIDEO GAME LOVERS.. Or so I would like to think XD Please click the banner.

i love random pms! they tickle

random pms: 15
    more please?

Junior Member Ikken Andaa will become famous soon enough Ikken Andaa will become famous soon enough Ikken Andaa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2006 07:05 PM
    Threads

I'm a descent fan of Invader Zim, bigger fan of JtHM though. In fact I'm wearing my Johnny shirt right now. Anyway, IZ has to be one of the most creative shows that they ever released on Nick (Which is where I first saw it) and it's a shame they took it away

Member inuyasha_lover54321 can only hope to improve inuyasha_lover54321's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

i love invader zim (GIR says- "I loveded you piggy i loveded you
    Inuyasha Is The Coolest Show In the Whole World!!!!!
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><)
    copy bunny to signature and make it take over the world

Closed Thread

Thread Information