AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What inspires you?

Junior Member Miko_Kagome_Chan is a jewel in the rough Miko_Kagome_Chan is a jewel in the rough Miko_Kagome_Chan is a jewel in the rough Miko_Kagome_Chan is a jewel in the rough Miko_Kagome_Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2006 07:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post What inspires you?

Hey there, guys and girls! <3 Kagome-chan here. Well i dont know what to call this post >>; its the second one i made but a moderator shut down my first one before anyone could see it..cause of the spammers in the forum asking about love >_< grr.. oh well. you can talk about love in this one if it counts in your case.

No Rules <3

Well, I'm making this post so what inspires me? >//>.. its love. It's such a wonderful feeling. For all you boyfriends and girlfriends out there you know what I'm talking about. For thos who havent had love or y'know are single just wait. I'm sure it'll be great ^_^ For a spoiler though from a girl that has a very wonderful boyfriend (Full Metal Shrimp) listen up. Love is like..life changing. From my experience life couldnt be getting any worse. School sucks in it self, friends and family can make things worse, and you think youre the last person on earth (due to loneliness) Then..you lock eyes with someone, and the both of you sit there staring like you couldnt look away. >//< Love inspires me much as you can partially see o_o; i couldve gone on forever but im not gonna make this post any longer than it already is ^^;;

Have fun! <3 <3 <3

Happy ST.PATTY'S Day!
    Luck to all of you ^_^

Pwns Blackjack Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads

I agree love is amazing, but losing it is the worst - good luck to you and hold on to it! ^^

Thanks ^_^

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

hmm..music. Mainly sad music. I guess is because it gets me moving. And plus I make nice pictures/sigs set with sad songs. XD But Happy type of music sometimes works. Yet, that'll only happen when im making a b-day gift. Anything else would need a sad music like 'Endless Story' by Yuna Ito or 'Kissing the Christmas Killer' by Maaya Sakamoto.

Also hope people dont spam this thread. ^^;

Junior Member Miko_Kagome_Chan is a jewel in the rough Miko_Kagome_Chan is a jewel in the rough Miko_Kagome_Chan is a jewel in the rough Miko_Kagome_Chan is a jewel in the rough Miko_Kagome_Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow that was fast o_o yay <3

Happy ST.PATTY'S Day!
    Luck to all of you ^_^

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

My daughter and music.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

I am my own person Shy Hinata is on a distinguished road Shy Hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2006 05:22 PM
    wanderer, no one is willing to take me in.
    Threads

Seeing the effects of my personality inspires me. I smile 24/7. No matter what situation or what ever state i am in, I smile which brightens up everyones day. When I don't smile, people ask me why I am not smiling and they seem disappointed.
    Naruto is the best.

^^Thanx Nespa. Thanx alot.^^
    Family
    Mother: animeglobe
    Protective Cousin: 3BladeDemoness
    Brothers: Otaku Ichise, INUANI
    Sisters: FireFlareC, Midnight's Stargazer

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quite a few things inspire me. Music (mostly J-pop or alternative rock) a good movie, a good book, smell of the air in the morning after rainfall. I could keep going, but when I see something that is so beautiful I can't behold, I'm just bursting with inspiration!

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

For Forever And Eternity Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2009 12:09 PM
    Threads

Seeing other people happy..thats kinda what inspires me. ^_^
    A Silver Tear Runs Down My Cheek, Towards A Broken Heart

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact Orange Dango Cosmic Heart Compact
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2021 10:37 PM
    Threads

hmm music inspires me, same with reading a really awsome book..

My sister and my friends inspire me everyday.
    Oh and random people who I meet or see sometimes inspire me 0.o; ^_^

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Music. And nature. Both are my inspiration for when I draw or do random sketches.

It's also neat to complete a picture, and then everytime you look at it or think of it, you're reminded of what song or music artist you were listening to at the time you drew it. I can remember most of my sketches were drawn while I was listening to The Police or Sting. Their songs "Englishman In New York", "Walking On The Moon", "Fragile", "Fields Of Gold", "Seven Days", "Roxanne", and "Don't Stand So Close To Me" just set the tone for me when I draw. It's calming yet it keeps your attention.

Also, when I see graffiti on trains or buildings, it really gets me in a creative mood for some reason. I tend to do a bunch of graffiti art on my homework papers, so then 1/3 of the paper is the actual work and 2/3 of the paper is covered with sketches. ^^; When I pass my papers in, people just look at it with that "What the hell is this?" kind of look on their face. I think it's kind of funny that people have complimented me on those drawings too before.

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

Techno music inspires me

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

People don't inspire me, things do.
    Love wouldn't inspire me, because love is all that i'm looking for. It's a passion to search for love, and when you just can't seem to find it, and you realize that years have passed, you suffer. You suffer but continue to search for love in a desperate manner. The loneliness and pain make you do desperate things like art. And as long as you are that way, your art will be more beautifull untill.... you will kill yourself.

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Love...
    Shikamaru...
    Naruto...
    Rock Lee...
    David Attenborough...
    Gerald Durrel...
    Bleach...

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation The_Azn_Effect will become famous soon enough The_Azn_Effect will become famous soon enough The_Azn_Effect's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2006 06:17 PM
    Threads

Wink

Yes, Love truely inspires a person. It inspired me. My Gf writes me poems, and now I'm writing poems to her. I'd rather write dozens to her than do my load of HW.

I love her very much. I hope she is the 1 and only...
    ~Kingdom Hearts II Ninja Mickey~

Like that don't ya!

Tha Family

Anime Fan, of many Animes. No need to paste them all. This is my sig. it's not big. Just what you see is what i just want to do. No time for fancy sig.

The_Azn_Effect

Junior Member Shun Arima is infamous around these parts Shun Arima is infamous around these parts Shun Arima is infamous around these parts Shun Arima is infamous around these parts Shun Arima is infamous around these parts Shun Arima is infamous around these parts Shun Arima is infamous around these parts Shun Arima is infamous around these parts Shun Arima is infamous around these parts Shun Arima is infamous around these parts Shun Arima is infamous around these parts Shun Arima's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2006 01:49 PM
    Threads

Well mostly music and art and then ther's always the love of my life like most of you guys out here... I d/k when they're away Iwrite poetry that is morbidly disturbing and wehen they are with me, I write stuff that would put you in a diabeticv coma from how sappy it is...
    Squee says:
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Send reps/ Donate to free Squee
    from the strait jacket!

PM me so I know who to thank for helping Squee...

Meiun no Pengin Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2006 10:23 AM
    Threads

Music, music really inspires me. Especially writing novels ^^!

~.::.~Ginji Amano~.::.~
    ~.::.~The Lightning Emperor~.::.~

Go Team Light Penguins!
    Yup, that's my survivor theme ^^!
    Be sure to support us ^_~!

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

Art. Whether it is anime or anything else it has an effect on me. It just makes me think about a bunch of stuff.

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

1. Music
    2. Friends & Family
    3. Wondering what Tomorrow will Bring
    4. Hope

^-^ welcome to the forum "Miko_Kagome_Chan"
    i hope you enjoy your stay, ever want to chat
    im only a privite message (pm) a way
    hope you enjoy your stay on AF, anime Forum

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks chad <3 i need a few more friends o-o i just might pm you sometime ^^

Happy ST.PATTY'S Day!
    Luck to all of you ^_^

Halo 2 Sucks Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2007 06:19 PM
    Threads

God And Jesus.The only to things that will always inspire me....

Member Tokkyo is on a distinguished road Tokkyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 07:28 PM
    Threads

I suppose... living people do, and death... I'm not so into the inspirations.... that don't work for me.

Heavens Angle Of Darkness shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2009 07:37 PM
    Threads

my mom. i just think shes really a strong person

SDK lover 4ever
    family in my journal pm me if u wanna join

Kakashi's FAV Kitty!! kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 11:41 PM
    Threads

moving to my dads next year is probably what inspires me

S.i.g. M.a.d.e B.y M.e

The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:15 AM
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Taikyo
    hmm..music. Mainly sad music. I guess is because it gets me moving. And plus I make nice pictures/sigs set with sad songs. XD But Happy type of music sometimes works. Yet, that'll only happen when im making a b-day gift. Anything else would need a sad music like 'Endless Story' by Yuna Ito or 'Kissing the Christmas Killer' by Maaya Sakamoto.

Also hope people dont spam this thread. ^^;
    Lol, so you're inspired by sad music, too, eh? *Grins* I'm inspired by sad music, or just by anything... And I get even more inspired, if my muse, Jacob, gets his fat arse back from Jamaica and helps me think. xD *Hint hint nudge nudge*
    [[ I really am just an Emo :: A Halloween story ]]

"...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."

- - - The Chronicles of the Gravy, Volume VII, Chapter Three, Part Two

Member Miku Satsuki can only hope to improve Miku Satsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 10:34 PM
    Threads

ninjas,anime,fighting

Closed Thread

Thread Information