AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Kotor 1 and Kotor 2: The Sith Lords

Junior Member Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2006 04:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Kotor 1 and Kotor 2: The Sith Lords

Ok, I loved these games through and through. I could not live without them. They are freakin amazing, not only the d20 battle system, but just the way they put the games together to draw you into the amazing story that sets up the path of Revan to overthrow Malak or how the Exile finds out about his past. It is just amazing, and the character development, you can spend hours talking to your teammates and gaining influence points and unlocking sidequests. If you havent tried these games yet, you should try it. If you have tried it...please tell me what you tink about it.

Check out my site, it has all your basic needs. We need anime fans for our anime forum. We also have comics, rping, video games, literature, everything. We also have a shoutbox.

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

on both games total, I have spent over a hundred hours and I have beaten both. It's boring me now, and I am looking to another rpg.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Junior Member Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, I have spent way more than a hundred hours on the games. I have beatan both light and dark side with both male and female. It is a pretty good game but yes is getting boring so I cant wait until the third one comes out.

Check out my site, it has all your basic needs. We need anime fans for our anime forum. We also have comics, rping, video games, literature, everything. We also have a shoutbox.

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

when will it come out?
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nobody knows yet, there is not a set date. But we do know that one is being made.

Senior Member Doomblade will become famous soon enough Doomblade will become famous soon enough Doomblade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2007 01:08 AM
    Threads

Oh I've played these. I like the fact that I get to choose good or evil. Good story lines too especially KOTOR 1.

Junior Member Emarian is on a distinguished road Emarian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 02:36 PM
    Threads

i love these games, you know that the story can be changed in the beginning when you talk to atton. such as, say revan was female, and the game acts as tho she was female on kotor 1. say male, same thing. u can even choose dark side or light side, save the republic or destroy it.

The BEST Character:
    when you start a new character on kotor 1, DONT level up ur char AT ALL until you become a jedi. Then u've got about 8 levels to level up on, all with force powers that you would not get normally = ). Also, this works the best with dark side. with consular, i've gotten every dark side power with this trick, including the force cancel powers.
    [email protected]

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledcq7.png

Level 88, full dragon.
    72 fishing, 75 cooking.

^ This is Runescape ^

(\_/) copy this bunny on to your signature to help him
    (0.o) in his quest for world terrorism
    (><)

Junior Member thesilentraven is on a distinguished road thesilentraven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2006 10:48 AM
    Threads

these two games were pure amazement that deserved thier 5/5 and 10s because the graphics were bomb the game play awesome and the storyline immpeccble. Truly the best Star Wars games and some of the ebst RPGS I have ever played.

Heretic OblivionZone will become famous soon enough OblivionZone will become famous soon enough OblivionZone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2007 10:31 PM
    Threads

KH:47~Query: Is there someone you need killed master?

I love D20 system, definitly the two of the gratest Star Wars games of all time.

OZ.
    Last edited by OblivionZone; 10-31-2006 at 01:55 AM.

Junior Member Sakatsou is just really nice Sakatsou is just really nice Sakatsou is just really nice Sakatsou is just really nice Sakatsou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2006 09:56 AM
    Threads

I've beat both games in and out in all ways. Still i feel i could start from beginning and still have fun and be amazed all over again.
    Graphics are great as well. 5/5 6/6 10/10...Way to go Lucas Arts!! <3

I only speak americanese manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Doh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2011 01:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kain Aldar
    Ok, I loved these games through and through. I could not live without them. They are freakin amazing, not only the d20 battle system, but just the way they put the games together to draw you into the amazing story that sets up the path of Revan to overthrow Malak or how the Exile finds out about his past. It is just amazing, and the character development, you can spend hours talking to your teammates and gaining influence points and unlocking sidequests. If you havent tried these games yet, you should try it. If you have tried it...please tell me what you tink about it.
    yeah, but i think lucas arts should release a game including ragnos, and how he became what he did, and the true sith creatures. also they should make a game after ep6 that is all about luke skywalker....
    "...and now abides faith, hope, and love, but the greatest of these is love..."

But this would've been my Avatar:

MangaPage

Join up for a chance to win Azumanga Daioh or Moribito full anime box sets if you sign up before July 1st
    No that's not a joke...

Junior Member Sakatsou is just really nice Sakatsou is just really nice Sakatsou is just really nice Sakatsou is just really nice Sakatsou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2006 09:56 AM
    Threads

I know...an RPG though...About the times where Luke falls in love with Mara Jade and all about the new Academy and new Jedi Order.
    would be great as a huge RPG based game.

Junior Member Anquietas is on a distinguished road Anquietas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 02:03 PM
    Threads

They are both great games but KotoR II was too short. It would have been better if they hadn't cut out so many things to make the holyday deadline. After all they did cut out an entire planet, as well as a lot of the character development. Don't get me wrong though they are both great games, I just hope the third has the story and character development of KotoR I and the game play, interaction and customization of KotoR II.
    "If you immediately know that the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago."

Heretic OblivionZone will become famous soon enough OblivionZone will become famous soon enough OblivionZone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2007 10:31 PM
    Threads

To bad they never incuded the 'Droid Factory' bonus mission in SWKOTOR II, I'm sure HK:47 would have loved to blow away all those "Inferior Copy's" of himself into stardust.

OZ.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Emarian
    DONT level up ur char AT ALL until you become a jedi.
    impossible, seeing as how they force you to level up to 2.

Also, I find it better to level up to level 3, that way you don't die. Also, it's possible to beat the taris arena at level 3 with ease...it can be done at 2 if you're willing to spend a lot of credits on

The following may contain spoilers.

Don't know if anyone else was awair of this but...Cronologically

Revan (your character from kotor 1) is supposed to be a male.
    The Exile (character in 2) Is supposed to be a Female.

In a few game documents in two, they refer to the exile as "A Heroine" and "She" Regardless of what gender you choose to play as.
    Revan However, is in fact ment to be a man.

Another random un-interesting
    Remember in 2 when you talk to Atton for the first time and he makes a crack about how he was supposed to star in the last Jedi Knights sequal? That actually has merit. The main character in Jedi Academy was orginally named "Atton" But it was later changed to raiden.

Speaking of Jedi Academy, Jaden was also intended to be a male. (The fact that Jaden is a males name, along with the fact that stormtroopers always say "HE'S getting away. Where did HE go. HE Disapeared" Regardless of what gender you choose)

Also, Cronologically both main characters (Reven and the Exile) Are intended to follow the path of the Jedi. The Exile may take romantic interest in a male character, but it isn't part of the main story. Revan on the other hand, is intended to fall in love with bastilla, as well as bring her back to the ligh side of the force at the end of the first kotor.

hit with insane stick razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

both KOTORs where my crack for awhile but after you conquer it the fun kinda fades away

personally i think #1 was alot better than #2. it seemed like #2 was rushed, some of the time i was scratching my head wondering how one sequence tied to the next. it just goes to show how good of a gameplay the second one had if i still played it over and over with that shoddy storyline

now i want to play them again
    A SPLENDIFOURUS SITE FOR VIDEO GAME LOVERS.. Or so I would like to think XD Please click the banner.

i love random pms! they tickle

random pms: 15
    more please?

Closed Thread

Thread Information