AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Noein: A new series...

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Noein: A new series...

I maybe out of the so-called "anime loop", because I have never even heard of this anime, before I saw it advertised on AS. I went ahead and bought Volume 1 Saturday, and I must say that I really enjoyed watching it! Here is a synopsis of what the anime is all about, for those of you who have yet to see it or have never even heard of it.

Noein
    Manga Entertainment
    Running time: 157 min +25 min extras

In the near future, a violent battle takes place between the dimension La'cryma (protector of humanity) and the dimension Shangi-La, bent on the annihilation of all spacetime.
    A group known as the Dragon Calvary is dispatched through space and time, searching for the only thing that can stop the invasion: the Dragon's Torque.
    In the present, 12 year old Haruka and her friend Yuu are contemplating running away from home when they meet a member of the Dragon Calvary named Karasu (Crow). He believes that Haruka possesses the Dragon's Torque-and claims to be Yuu from 15 years in the future...

Volume 1 contains 5 episodes and is dubbed and subbed in English.

The first episode, it starts off with a huge battle, and I was thinking to myself.."okayyy..why are they fighting..and who is who?" It's a bit confusing at first..but as you watch the rest of the episodes, it all becomes very clear to you.
    The characters are very well written, as is the storyline itself. The animation isn't the greatest I've seen, but that doesn't distract me from the story.
    The action is intense, and the characters are deeply emotional. (especially Yuu.)

All in all, so far, this series is a keeper and I am really looking forward to the 2nd Volume.

If anyone else has seen this new series, please comment on it.
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 08:51 PM
    Threads

hmmm yea i saw that on adult swim too. I might get it....how much was it?

Ben Folds.....A Amazing Man

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    Threads

I bought it at Best Buy for 21.99 but I'm sure you can find it cheaper at probably an anime site.
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

Wingman The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 06:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have allready watched the series in japanese subtitles, I liked it alot but I am not sure how I will feel about the american dvd and so on.
    -TWM-

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

ok, I may spoil a bot for you ... tho, I don't think you'll understand that yet xD

There isn't only 1 possible future, there are infinite possibilities, as there are infinite pasts and infinite presents ...

Anyway, I've seen it all, and it's quite a good anime. I really liked the story ^_^

Tho, as being good series ... I don't think I'll get the DVDs ... and English dub kinda sucks imo >_>

Closed Thread

Thread Information