AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hey Hey Hey peeps of the AF

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 03:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hey Hey Hey peeps of the AF

Hello all. Well, lets see. My name is Natu Utan. But please, just call me Natu.Yeah well, me and my friend "Zillthio Korvein" decided to actually start poting on the threads here instead of just useing the chat room. So I decided to go ahead and make a new name strictly for the threads, and one for the chat. This all came to be when my home rpg site was down and I took a look at it here. Seeing the little rpg people I got intrested and said "Hey this looks promising" So I decided to join it. Oh and, off topic a little bit here but. I would appreciate the donation of Rupees please. =D So I can get a weapon and pwn my friend who joined with me. o_o Ok yeah well, I never use chat lingo which I see is good here. The only type of chat lingo I ever use would have to be pwn... I just like the way it sounds. And, I am a very smart person. A 14 year old in my Junior year at highschool. With a 4.6 GPA. I am usually very good at typing and with Grammer. But, I have a tendancy of capitalizing words that do not need to be capitalized. o_o Yeah... I know... Weird.... o_o I am very creative, and with that is a promising roleplayer. Well, I must be off now. And I would appreciate it if anyone would PM me and explain the RPG to me a bit. I read all the rules and do not understand it still... So yeah, I would appreciate it. ANd one more thing, my spacebar is broked. So some of my words may be stuck together. When I get lazy, and don't go back and fix the mistakes.... o_o Well, again. GIVE ME YOUR RUPEES!!! Thank you and good byee!

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Cool first to reply. Hey there and welcome to animeforum. Please follow the rules and have fun.

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

-drools at the site of the many rupees-

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey there, welcome to the forum and I hope all the best for you and I will talk to you when I seeya.
    -TWM-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey. thanks bud. See ya around.

Member Kuriyu is on a distinguished road Kuriyu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 04:16 PM
    Threads

XD My friend showed me this site because I told her I love to rp. Theres alot more people here then myspace. Ahhhh no drama either!

oh Yes

pleased to meet you Natu!

When it starts to rain on your parade, bring out the slip and slide

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow. Everytime I refresh the page, their is another reply o_o

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's because we're noobs and we're special.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That, may be true my friend o_o

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

let see..i think i can add you..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Also, question people. I have been on here for like, 5 hours. How do i alrwady have -12 rep points? o_o

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o.o negitive??

Sr. Member Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 09:49 AM
    Threads

I guess you made sombody a bit angry so they decided to bad rep you but you will get it back up in no time.
    ^ Kewlness Awesomo Power Siggy ^
    Thanks Konata Izumi

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vespa
    I guess you made sombody a bit angry so they decided to bad rep you but you will get it back up in no time.

i don't get it..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

...Ok... I already made someone mad in like 5 hours. Woah, im good. o_o

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[claps]
    Kudos

Sr. Member Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 09:49 AM
    Threads

Well on this site there is a rep system, If you do good stuff that makes people happy they give you good rep the more they have the more you get, on the other hand there is the bad rep people usually bad rep you if you be a pest or somthing or if you steal. So don't be a pest and DON'T STEAL(never ever do it you get 20k negative rep) and you will be fine.
    ^ Kewlness Awesomo Power Siggy ^
    Thanks Konata Izumi

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

Hi...
    Welcome... and... have fun...

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF Natu Utan!!
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

Here Ye All Homunculi's! EndFire has a spectacular aura about EndFire has a spectacular aura about EndFire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 05:30 PM
    Threads

Hello

Welcome!(Sits next to chu) How are you? If chu need any help, Call for me and i'll be there!(Gives a basket to chu and waves goodbye as chu watch him vanish) I'm on to other newbies!!! and remember, always say

What Goes Around........ You Know The Rest
    I Like Big Fun And I Cannot Lie....
    "Jello, May I take your Mustard?"
    Gimme Rep If You Like B i g FUN

Pm me to find out how to make words

glow

Click Here For My Journal

Credit for idea of piccy. to Mangandci.com
    Ask me to draw something if you would like.

Closed Thread

Thread Information