AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Golden Sun

Junior Member thesilentraven is on a distinguished road thesilentraven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2006 10:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Golden Sun

Alright I'm just throwing this out there but who here has played the Golden Sun or the Lost Age? I just seeing to make sure i'm not completely alone out here. Thanks

I eat ham with Sam I am Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 06:48 PM
    Threads

Sorry, never heard of them.
    Malö & Organization bLeAK © Moi
    DO NOT alter, edit, trace, claim, or redistribute this image without permission.
    I am open for artwork commisions, see Blog for more information

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

First...they are called:Golden Sun and Golden Sun The Lost age. Not "The Golden Sun"
    or "the Lost Age"
    As direct sequels, they're pretty good. I didn't play the second part all the way due to a time limit I had. (Borrowed it for 2 days)

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 12:47 PM
    Threads

I have both of those games. I love em. I've beaten the first game and I'm about halfway through the second one. They're both pretty awesome.

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

The Golden Sun series, as a whole, is quite good. The first Golden Sun game was a great roll-playing experience - it was one of the first RPGs that I ever played (keeping in mind that I was a very casual gamer up until six or seven years ago - I didn't really even know what an RPG was, prior to that). Golden Sun: The Lost Age wasn't as good, for me, though; at times, I didn't know what I was supposed to be doing, and at other times, I was struggling with the puzzles and the less-than-captivating story. A solid game, nevertheless.

Battle God Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2016 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusTheViruSS

Ive played and beat both... they were pretty good games...
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Junior Member thesilentraven is on a distinguished road thesilentraven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2006 10:48 AM
    Threads

oh thank god I thought I was the only one ever to play them. And as for the proper way to spell or say them I wasn't really worried on proper grammer I don't spell good anyway. But yes they were good solid games. my team at the end of Golden Sun was all lvl 30 noobs and at the end of Golden Sun the Lost Age everyone was 69 on my first run through.

Junior Member Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2006 04:29 PM
    Threads

I have played the games. I have them both and was at the last boss when I realized I would never beat him, so I decided to play the game over again and have not gotten that far.

Check out my site, it has all your basic needs. We need anime fans for our anime forum. We also have comics, rping, video games, literature, everything. We also have a shoutbox.

Junior Member Anquietas is on a distinguished road Anquietas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 02:03 PM
    Threads

I own both and have beaten them. They are both great games. At the end of GoldenSun all my characters where lvl 32 and by the end of GS: The Lost Age they where all around lvl 57. I really hope they come out with a third one to rap up the series, because there are still some things they left unanswered.
    "If you immediately know that the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago."

Member uchihaitachi100 is on a distinguished road uchihaitachi100's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2006 06:18 AM
    Threads

ive played both and i completed the first one like a billion times the second one only once

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

I've played both of the Golden sun games, and I've been satisfied from the both of them. If I only had a gameboy advanced....
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Member sinister_shadow is on a distinguished road sinister_shadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2006 12:19 PM
    Threads

I gave Golden Sun but not it's sequal. For a GBA RPG, it's awesome and very impressive. I still haven't beaten it yet, though. ^_^'

the best swordsman LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 10:38 AM
    in a closet....yeah i can't pay rent ha ha ha
    Threads

First...they are called:Golden Sun and Golden Sun The Lost age. Not "The Golden Sun"
    or "the Lost Age"
    As direct sequels, they're pretty good. I didn't play the second part all the way due to a time limit I had. (Borrowed it for 2 days)

Closed Thread

Thread Information