AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who ine this girls do you want to be Dark's girlfriend

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Riku Harada~~~Dark's crush in manga version

6 31.58%
  • Rika~~~Dark's first love in anime version

9 47.37%
  • Risa Harada ~~~Dark's crush in anime version coz she looks like rika

4 21.05%
  • others

0 0%
Closed Thread

Thread: Who in this girls do you want to be Dark's girlfriend(D.N.Angel)

Sweetie <3 Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2014 03:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who in this girls do you want to be Dark's girlfriend(D.N.Angel)

Who do you think in this girls fits to be Dark's girlfriend

Siggy that i made

My Facebook Pages Please Support them
    Ceres Angels Anime & Manga Club
    Anime Lovers
    Anime Wonderland
    My Admin Page Eiri Yukina

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    Threads

The girl sitting in the framed photograph. Wasn't she the twins grandmother, or something like that?? I can't remember their names.

But since Dark and the girl sitting in the framed photo were once an "item", then naturally, I would still pick her for Darks girl.
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 10:29 AM
    Threads

rika harada beacuse she is the only one that truly loved dark not beacuse he is a phantom theif or if he has cool wings and a mistafying name she loved him for him and he loved her for her they were ment to be together

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

[[ Happy ~*2000*~ ]] angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 02:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1504-5383-0870

i think riku fits because i think its pointless to fall in love with someone on the first few episodes i think its better to wait for a match to be made and thats why i think its riku cuz she's the one that doesnt like dark at the moment. and also its weird if girls get the guy they want and not the guys. ah anyways, RIKU!

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

for me.. risa should be dark's girlfriend..

i mean risa is only giving dark her unconditional love.. i think dark and risa should be together..

Senior Member _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Sushi Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 12:53 PM
    Threads

i vote for rika. shes the only peson who loves dark more than anything else in the world and vice versa.
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.

Evil Sempai asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2009 02:45 AM
    Threads

I would like Dark to end up with Rika for following reasons:
    • Riku is already Daisuke's love and they are one of my favorite AniMe couples.
    • I really would like Risa to end up Hiwatri, they seem to like each at the end of AniMe and have funny moments together in the ManGa.
    • Rika is Dark's orginal love, he needs to be happy!
    Enjoy talking about video games, RPing, or just a good laugh? Join us at Gmers Online The forum that keeps on growin!

Junior Member Mehishiness is on a distinguished road Mehishiness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2006 04:49 PM
    Threads

Risa, cause riku belongs with daisuke

Member Hikari Blaze is a splendid one to behold Hikari Blaze is a splendid one to behold Hikari Blaze is a splendid one to behold Hikari Blaze is a splendid one to behold Hikari Blaze is a splendid one to behold Hikari Blaze is a splendid one to behold Hikari Blaze is a splendid one to behold Hikari Blaze is a splendid one to behold Hikari Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2006 11:28 AM
    Threads

Guess I'm out of the ordinary since I like Riku with Dark. *loves the first volume and seventh* <3 And I like Daisuke with Satoshi. *shot*
    I'll stay strong. I'm pushing on the pedal till I break dawn.
    So I'm gone, go find another shoulder you can cry on.

Take me, break me. Every mile further there's a part of me that slips away.
    One day, you'll see. Even if you got down on your knees, you couldn't make me stay.

Night Drive- All American Rejects

Sweetie <3 Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I want Dark end up with Rika the girl siiting in the frame
    Last edited by Dysis; 10-18-2006 at 04:21 AM.

Siggy that i made

Anime Lovers
    Anime Wonderland

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

for me.. im hoping risa and dark get together in the manga.. for some reason in the manga i feel they're perfect with each other just like riku is perfect with daisuke.. i don't know why but i really think they're destined to be together..

Member akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 12:21 AM
    Ceres Angels Cerestial Castle Of Goddesses
    Threads

Rika is perfect for Dar k
    Magical Princess

"Behind that Reluctant Smile, I Hide My Shadows"
    _DANCE_BATTLE_AUDITION_PHILIPPINES_

Junior Member Shadow-Chan is on a distinguished road Shadow-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2006 06:13 AM
    Threads

rika becuase she was his first love anyway and they make a cute couple ^^
    XxX Shadow-Chan XxX

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation blue-chan is on a distinguished road blue-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 07:28 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Eyes Kiyo
    The girl sitting in the framed photograph. Wasn't she the twins grandmother, or something like that?? I can't remember their names.

But since Dark and the girl sitting in the framed photo were once an "item", then naturally, I would still pick her for Darks girl.
    same here.
    and since he said she was the only girl he ever truly loved you know
    i think they belong together

Rin and Sesshy together forever...

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree!!!

Siggy that i made

Anime Lovers
    Anime Wonderland

Senior Member Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads

I say Risa
    ---a sig I made ealier not my best

this is my family
    Mom:Moonchild7:My biggest sis: Suky:My other Big sis: Just a girl:My nicest sis: Ayame_Sohma:My little sis: catskill888:My sis: Sakura_Babe:My sigmaking lil sis:Luck_Sharingan_SakuraMy brothers:My half demon brother: _inuyasha_:My son and daughters:My daughter: _sesshomaru:My son: inu yasha naru:My realtives:My Cousin: Donye

Junior Member Satoshi__Hiwatari is on a distinguished road Satoshi__Hiwatari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2006 05:32 AM
    Threads

I go for Rika since I think Risa is for Satoshi while Riku is with Daisuke

Senior Member iloveyoux will become famous soon enough iloveyoux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2008 10:56 AM
    Threads

ah. im confused between rika ,riku , risa.. wahhh. =p

OMGAH.iLOVEtoby <3
    MY CUTE CUDDLY DOG

Member tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda has a reputation beyond repute tohru__honda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2008 08:47 AM
    Threads

I vote them to become partner because they have that chemistry that we cannot see.
    They look like me and my boyfriend last year hehehe......

RPG Battle Prince Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2006 02:56 AM
    Threads

Default ....

riku and dark.. >_>.. they're compatible
    Last edited by Suichiro Taguchi; 11-06-2006 at 06:31 AM. Reason: somethings wrong

Our Curse
    Humankind bears a curse,
    a curse called the mind
    For the mind is to blame
    for the icy hands that kill,
    For the salty tears
    so often without reason,
    And for the blood shed
    by the hand of the suicidal
    We are a burden to our own lives
    And a danger to others, alike

Closed Thread