AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I, myself, and me

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default I, myself, and me

Have you ever laid in bed,
    and wondered who could've laid next to you,
    who Could be holding you,
    comforting you,
    loving you,
    you could have been wed,

for a moment you see them lying next to you,
    when you crack a smile and your vision turns blurry and blue,
    but when you wipe away the tears they gone again, away from you,

so your left alone,
    there is no one holding you,
    no one comforting you,
    no one loving you,
    only hating you,
    and there is no way to atone,

Now you lay in your bed,
    wishing you were dead.

Note: Another true event.... go ahead and call me a hopeless romantic... but I still believe the greatest victory feels empty with no one to share it with.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Yin and Yang Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2008 10:17 AM
    i'm not saying any more than, a Lake near some woods, what more do you need to know?
    Threads

wow i'm first!!! XD !!! *waves at everybody* haha! suckers! lol!
    *staightens her posture and gets to the subject* yes i feel the same way if you are awarded or achive notice, it isn't really all that special if you have no one to tell. it has ilushioned happniess, then is very sad. VERY VERY good. *aplaudes*
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{
    Your're Aweful{ \. . . {.} . . I love you!

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

it pretty good i can tell you put alot of work in it. keep doing a great job
    Last edited by Heartless Soul Eater; 10-14-2006 at 06:03 PM.

Sig made by -Ookami-

Keyblade of Light -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Daggers Flowers Fan2 Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2014 12:35 AM
    Threads

An interesting poem. I like it, you should keep writing you're pretty good at it.

"When you turn and walk away you don't hear me say."

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

I'm sorry to say this, but it was quite dull. If I were you I'd work on it abit more, and the title had nothing, absiloutly nothing to do with the entire thing. Usually a poem has usage of the title in it. On a scale 1 through 10. I must say a Two... Keep it up, maybe you'll get better. Practice makes perfect.
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know its not my best work... It wasn't really a poem to begin with it was more of me telling a short story through rhyme.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Trompe l'oeil. Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Pink And Blue Ribbon Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2012 01:35 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic Ice Dragon
    I'm sorry to say this, but it was quite dull. If I were you I'd work on it abit more, and the title had nothing, absiloutly nothing to do with the entire thing. Usually a poem has usage of the title in it. On a scale 1 through 10. I must say a Two... Keep it up, maybe you'll get better. Practice makes perfect.
    I'll have to agree with DID on this one...it's not your best work, but it's not your worst. Try harder and keep it up! ^.^'
    "Perception is the only reality."

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

I agree with DID... Sorry -_-;
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information