AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sakura & Eriol

1 2.86%
  • Sakura & Syaoran

34 97.14%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sakura and Eriol or Sakura and Syaoran~ Which do you prefer?

Evil Sempai asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2009 02:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sakura and Eriol or Sakura and Syaoran~ Which do you prefer?

Interesting question that I was asked from by a friend about week or so ago. So which CardCaptor Sakura couple do you prefer.

I prefer Sakura and Syaoran, they seem better together.
    Enjoy talking about video games, RPing, or just a good laugh? Join us at Gmers Online The forum that keeps on growin!

Matsu-Matsu-San Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2008 11:53 AM
    Threads

Sakura and Syaoran mos def!!!!!

~*Inspired by Skyla_G*~

[Justin Wong]: Im the Greatest Street Fighter player in the world!!!
    [Rival Deigo]: Street fighter is over-rated...Just like spelling!

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

Deffinatly sakura and syaoran... nodbody else would do... anybody else would be wrong >.<

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

yea.. i think sakura and syaoran were meant to be together..

The black wind howls. Oblivion has a spectacular aura about Oblivion has a spectacular aura about Oblivion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2010 09:02 PM
    Threads

Definitely Sakura & Syaoran. ^__^
    What do you think happens when you join JAVA + UDP Sockets + my girlfriend?
    My girlfriend making fun of my lousy code. =/

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 10:29 AM
    Threads

sakura and syaoran all the way

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle Wii Code: 6510-3075-8319-6972

Sakura and Syaoran is how it should be. They are so cute together.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Evil Sempai asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ACH! How do you guys keep getting custom avatars!
    Enjoy talking about video games, RPing, or just a good laugh? Join us at Gmers Online The forum that keeps on growin!

Member Hikari Blaze is a splendid one to behold Hikari Blaze is a splendid one to behold Hikari Blaze is a splendid one to behold Hikari Blaze is a splendid one to behold Hikari Blaze is a splendid one to behold Hikari Blaze is a splendid one to behold Hikari Blaze is a splendid one to behold Hikari Blaze is a splendid one to behold Hikari Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2006 11:28 AM
    Threads

I don't like CCS as much as I used to but Syaoran/Sakura is my OTP. <3 I do like to read Eriol/Sakura occasionally.
    I'll stay strong. I'm pushing on the pedal till I break dawn.
    So I'm gone, go find another shoulder you can cry on.

Take me, break me. Every mile further there's a part of me that slips away.
    One day, you'll see. Even if you got down on your knees, you couldn't make me stay.

Night Drive- All American Rejects

Member Shoujo_Junky_Z has a spectacular aura about Shoujo_Junky_Z has a spectacular aura about Shoujo_Junky_Z has a spectacular aura about Shoujo_Junky_Z's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2007 01:41 PM
    Threads

I think Sakura and Tomoyo... but that's just me

Sweetie <3 Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2014 03:38 PM
    Threads

Sakura and Syaoran they perfect to be with each other

Siggy that i made

My Facebook Pages Please Support them
    Ceres Angels Anime & Manga Club
    Anime Lovers
    Anime Wonderland
    My Admin Page Eiri Yukina

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 09:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Jenova's Witness

Sakura and Sayaoran...they are just a great couple. Also due to the fact that of what Sayaoran did for Sakura when she lost all her memories. That takes a lot of heart, even if she would not remember how she loved him in the first place. Though I didn't think that this thread would only consist of one opinion. Pretty rare lol.

Cute huh?

The Philosopher
    Kanon Finale

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Sakura and Syaoran, definately. ^^ the other choice isn't really a good one..

[[ Happy ~*2000*~ ]] angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 02:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1504-5383-0870

I would definately say sakura and Syaoran. They were always together^^

Member akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 12:21 AM
    Ceres Angels Cerestial Castle Of Goddesses
    Threads

id rather choose syaoran and sakura cause i love syaoran

i love sakura for syaoran

Junior Member Bekçi is on a distinguished road Bekçi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2006 08:31 AM
    Threads

i'd choose sakura & sharoan

Senior Member all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle has a reputation beyond repute all_star_angle's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2008 03:35 PM
    Threads

XD Well looks like alot of people put Sakura and Syaron!
    And..I agree XD
    :::. Set made by AngelicAssasin! <33 :::.

Anime Fanatic Old_Toonami_Fangirl is on a distinguished road Old_Toonami_Fangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 07:37 AM
    Threads

Sakura & Syaoran of course!!!!!! they're ment to be together forever!!!

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Jenova's Witness

Well, seventeen people voted for Sakura and Syaoran and none for the other couple. I think this should have been obvious. Though, it's just the feeling you get when you see those two together that makes you feel like Destiny did more than just make them meet, Destiny made them perfect for each other...Don't you wish it could be like that in the real world?

The Philosopher
    Kanon Finale

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBalance
    Well, seventeen people voted for Sakura and Syaoran and none for the other couple. I think this should have been obvious. Though, it's just the feeling you get when you see those two together that makes you feel like Destiny did more than just make them meet, Destiny made them perfect for each other...Don't you wish it could be like that in the real world?
    Hell yeah, but unforutunatly nothing rolls like that anymore. The word "love" barely carries the same standards it did 20-30 years ago.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Sakura and Syaoran were together in quite a few Clamp animes/mangas... and they were the canon couple for each of them. So of course they're going to have more popularity... and the majority of the votes... or in this case, all of the votes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Jenova's Witness

Quote Originally Posted by asian_brad
    Hell yeah, but unforutunatly nothing rolls like that anymore. The word "love" barely carries the same standards it did 20-30 years ago.
    Yea, it's sad isn't it? When you see that a celebrity is "married", the first thought that comes in mind is," In about three to eight months they will: cheat on one another, have a severe argument, or divorce." And you can only hope that people that aren't celebrities can hold their marriages for so long...ah the fantasies of a ManGa.

The Philosopher
    Kanon Finale

Senior Member Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads

sakura and syaoran, they are a perfect pair
    ---a sig I made ealier not my best

this is my family
    Mom:Moonchild7:My biggest sis: Suky:My other Big sis: Just a girl:My nicest sis: Ayame_Sohma:My little sis: catskill888:My sis: Sakura_Babe:My sigmaking lil sis:Luck_Sharingan_SakuraMy brothers:My half demon brother: _inuyasha_:My son and daughters:My daughter: _sesshomaru:My son: inu yasha naru:My realtives:My Cousin: Donye

Senior Member iloveyoux will become famous soon enough iloveyoux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2008 10:56 AM
    Threads

i voted for sakura and syaoran xx

OMGAH.iLOVEtoby <3
    MY CUTE CUDDLY DOG

I'm not weird i'm gifted Lorikachan98112 has a spectacular aura about Lorikachan98112 has a spectacular aura about Lorikachan98112 has a spectacular aura about Lorikachan98112's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2007 01:18 AM
    Threads

Default Sakura and Eriol or Sakura and Sayoran?

Sakura and Sayoran, their so cute together ^^
    .:________________________________:.
    My love, blind me, kill me, In our blue room.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information