AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate this anime: DNAngel.

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll

3 3.00%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

3 3.00%

4 4.00%

12 12.00%

22 22.00%

13 13.00%

43 43.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV Series] DNAngel

Evil Sempai asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2009 02:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [TV Series] DNAngel

Plotline: 9.5/10: Who doesn't like a good ol' romance AniMe splashed with two fighting angels? DNAngel has one of the best plotlines I've seen in years. Daisuke gets with the girl he loves, I mean who doesn't love a happy ending? The only problem for me was that the AniMe didn't follow the ManGa timeline. They followed the basic plotline, but not the timeline in which the ManGa took.

Characters: 10/10: A not so simple boy, twin sisters, a pretty-boy thieve, a homicidal angel, this AniMe's character are impressive and are not like anything I've seen...except Hiwatari. Each character has his/her each own cool personalty, and each important. Actually Krad is in my top 10 AniMe characters!

Animation: 10/10: The animation was neatly detailed, well shaded, and left me with the feeling of newer AniMe. After for an s AniMe that shows off art they can't have any room for error.

Audio/Music: 10/10: The opening for DNAngel really good. The song played well with the chosen animation they used. The closing for the first 25 episodes was ok. The last closing was my favorite. The background music gave me a sense of what the characters were feeling. The dubbing for DNAngel was one of the best jobs done. They didn't screw-up on the voices like most other AniMe dubs.

Overall: 10/10: This is one of the best AniMes to ever exist. Definintly in my top 5. It has one of those "make your girlfriend cry" endings, great animation, music, dubbing, characters, all around awesome! I suggest for those of you who haven't seen it to watch it.
    Enjoy talking about video games, RPing, or just a good laugh? Join us at Gmers Online The forum that keeps on growin!

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Plotline: 8/10 Could be better. I don't really like the story. Nevertheless, I watched this anime till the end, which is a good sign since I've never watched something that I don't really like till the end.

Characters: 7/10 Honestly, I hate Risa Harada! She's annoying till the very end. Well, not so. In the end, Riku is quite annoying too, but not so as her twin sister in the beginning. Her constant nagging about Dark bugs me. And Daisuke is kinda soft too, even though he's brave. I get the feeling that Risa is using him as means of getting to know more about Dark. And I hate it. Hiwatari is a character that I like there. He's like gay but actually not. Quite a complicated character.

Animation: 9/10 One of the best animation and arts that I've seen! It's smooth and cute, shoujo looking anime. The colours are soft and I like that.

Audio/Music: 9/10 Actually, I don't really remember the music (It's been a long time since I've watched this anime). But the opening song is okay. Byakuya something? Hmm, but it's in my head right now.

Overall: 8/10 As I've already said, it could be better. An annoyance that I find in this anime is actually the twin sisters. I know they're important and without them, I doubt this anime will be complete. Nonetheless, I've to say that this is a great anime.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Plotline (10/10)
    I really like the plot, being a thief and all. The story is great! I luv DN angel.
    Characters (10/10)
    I luv the characters. The characters are cool. Well, I hate Risa Harada. She is so girly, and thinks dark is all hers. It's so annoying! But i like Riku. She's fine. She's pretty simple (I like that).
    Animation (10/10)
    The animation, is really great! It's just so cute, and cool.
    Audio/music (9/10)
    I don't remember the music, I haven't seen it in a long time. I'm just reading the manga now.
    Over all: 10/10
    The only nine i have was the music. Didn't remember it. It's a really great show. One of my best, favorite shows.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Plotline 10/10: I think that it is really sweet because, I mean he is a Phantom Thief by blood line trait that like never gets caught. You'd think evil when you think dark angel, but he's not. So I like that twist.

Characters 10/10:
    The characters each have their own interesting personalities. I mean Daisuke is shy and cute, klutzy, smart. Nyaaa I just love him!! Dark, sly, smooth, just really cool lol. I don't like Risa nthough, like Karami-chan said, she is just to girly. Also I hate how she knows how Daisuke likes her and all but is like all over Dark. Riku is cool cuz she is sportsy and stuff, Tom-boyish, I like how she slowly starts to like Daisuke.

Animation 10/10: I really like the animation it is it's own, you know? Just so cute and shoujo. I too think it is one of the best I have seen.

Music/ Audio 10/10:
    I also REALLY like the music, it's sort of classical, I have always loved music like that. Love the opening White Night True Light.

Over All 10/10: I love that series, it is so short, only 26 episodes if I remember correctly, but has a lot of feelings. It's one of my favorites and always will be. I am not sure if I like the Anime or Manga better, probably the manga because it's longer, and seems more detailed but they both have their own.. I dunno what the word I am looking for is..but yeah. Love it.
    Last edited by Yuuki Kurosu; 09-15-2009 at 05:34 PM.
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Junior Member diesirea25 is on a distinguished road diesirea25's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 06:15 AM
    Threads

Plotline 9/10: Dark Angels are usually the villains, but not in this Series which is I think is Cool!

Characters 10/10: DNA Angel has such cute characters. The series is like a yaoi to me at one angle, but the emotions and how they were all well drawn compensates for that.

Animation 10/10: The story itself is tooooo good. Some episodes even made me cry, especially the "Adonis" episode, I just cant stop crying after I've seen it for the first time.

Music/ Audio 10/10: I love True Light the most, I even made it my ringing tone in the mobile phone.

Over All 9/10: The fact that it is short, It is still a classic series. It has such cool fighting scenes and plotline. The ending of the series left with couple of questions. One is that, who is Daisuke's wife? There is an episode with Daisuke's child running around and stole Daisuke's target material. Many probably would think that it'll be Risa-Chan. Well, anyways, I like Risa-chan better, and she's much cutter too!

Member Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow has a brilliant future Drashow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2008 06:32 AM
    Threads

Hey there!

DNAngel...

Plotline: 9/10- Awesome plotline and everything; who wouldn't like two gorgeous angels and everything? Also, black angels are normally the bad side to a story, but in this anime, complete opposite! I wouldn't know what, but there feels like something is missing from the plotline which woudl boost my mark up to 10! But still, I'm not sure I'll give every anime's plotline 10/10

Characters: 9.5/10- Good personalities. Dark is flirtatious, which is possibly common for a handsome thief. Krad is a psycho, which isn't always normal for the 'hikari' side. Losing .5 for the annoying ambition from Risa Harada, getting in Dark's way and not backing down until she finds out about her grandmother.

Animation: 9.5/10- Great animation, precise in some areas and clear with gestures and events and everything!

Music: 10/10- Loved the music! Awesome feeling and depth that gives few people tingles up their spine. The opening song is a classic, actually singable for those who learn the Japanese lyrics. Really great music and also the Japanese voice actors singing as well.

Overall: 9/10- Not a huge fan of romance to be honest, the start made me wiggle a bit... hard to explain. but the rest is great! If only it wasn't so short... *pouts*

Excuse my dull moment here. Normally hyper.

~Ta-ta
    +-Drashow-+
    ~*~-+I'd laugh in the face of danger... -_- if I wasn't chicken+-~*~

I won't hide Don't make me!

(>.<)
    <(^.^)> PEEK-A-BOO!!!

HoW mUcH dUmBeR cAn I gEt? nOt MuCh...

<WanT a wArm FuzZliE?> <HerE yoU go!> *HugGleS*

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|
    ~My profile on ff.net... yes, it is clickable
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125847/

Junior Member Oriya-Chan is a splendid one to behold Oriya-Chan is a splendid one to behold Oriya-Chan is a splendid one to behold Oriya-Chan is a splendid one to behold Oriya-Chan is a splendid one to behold Oriya-Chan is a splendid one to behold Oriya-Chan is a splendid one to behold Oriya-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

Plot line 9/10 It is very original and the basics of the plot are full of twists and curves that keep the viewer on their seat for the next episode. Always gotta have that.

Characters ehh... 6/10 There are things I do not like about the characters. I can see where they come from but I feel that they left out quite a few key traits. In the manga they personified each character as they were supposed to be shown. I felt that in the anime they did not do so well in this area.

Animation 8/10 Great animation I have to say. I have seen some good ones, and this did well.

Overall 4/10 The anime did not do justice to the manga. After the first couple of episodes I had to quit watching the anime because it was killing my love of the manga. Major things were cut our of the anime and I am partial to the whole glimpse of Satoshi in love with Daisuke. They kiss in the manga several times. (Most by accident mind you) There are more things that were cut from the anime, but I'd have to go back and re watch the soul destroying show to remember what they are. It has been a long while since I watched the anime.

Senior Member MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2012 06:00 PM
    Threads

Plotline: 8/10
    It's probably one of the better shoujo anime. (I'm totally one for shounen..=) )
    I watched it ages ago, so no details here. All I know is, the plotline in the manga is said to be better planned out.

CharacterDesign: 8/10
    The characters are unique, not your typical cheesy I-can't-live-without-you kind. But if I remembered right, the personalities of Risa and Riku were depicted differently in the manga, not by much, but enough to alter some of the events.

Animation:7/10
    Not excellent, but comfortable enough to watch.

Music:7/10
    Uh...I apologize for not being fair here, because I really can't recall any of the music...><...

Overall:7.5/10
    Liked it, but not one of my top.

MoonLight & Vines [*Sig by my dear Sis Lissy*]

Senior Member nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 02:33 PM
    Threads

Plotline: 9/10
    I thought it was a very original idea for a story. I really want other people to see it because I would think they'd like the story but my friends aren't anime fans so they say no everytime.

Characters: 10/10
    They were just fantastic! They had the common manga/anime personalities but somehow Satoshi was different than your "garden variety" cool guy, wasn't he? And on top of that, they all had their funny moments, their serious moments, their dramatic moments, and pretty much just about every moment you could think of!

Animation: 9/10
    I thought it was a very good animation. It seemed pretty precise to me.

Musics: 10/10
    The opening is to die for!! I'm glad they put Miyamoto Shunichi's songs into this anime. I found it quite fitting.

Overall: 9.5/10
    The anime was great!! But I woulda liked it to be a little bit longer and more like the manga.
    Awesome siggy from Serated-chan! ♥
    Awesome siggy from Angelic-chan! ♥

Junior Member ~*BlueLyfe*~ has a brilliant future ~*BlueLyfe*~ has a brilliant future ~*BlueLyfe*~ has a brilliant future ~*BlueLyfe*~ has a brilliant future ~*BlueLyfe*~ has a brilliant future ~*BlueLyfe*~ has a brilliant future ~*BlueLyfe*~ has a brilliant future ~*BlueLyfe*~ has a brilliant future ~*BlueLyfe*~ has a brilliant future ~*BlueLyfe*~ has a brilliant future ~*BlueLyfe*~ has a brilliant future ~*BlueLyfe*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2008 11:46 AM
    Threads

Story (6/10)
    The main plotline, I wasn't crazy about. It's a bit lacking in explanation and depth. There's just not much detail overall

Characters (9/10)
    Loved the characters. Relateable, funny, cute, interesting

Art/animation (9/10)
    I really like the style of art used in this anime. It was very vibrant and clean.

Voice acting/music (9/10) (jap.)
    It was good. Not great, not terrible, but I was annoyed by some people's voices *cough*Risa*cough* >_>;

The music in the anime was one of the best for me. I really enjoyed the tracks that they used, andactually downloaded most of them for my Ipod lol.

Over all: 8/10
    Cute, loving, a nice little anime to enjoy.

Junior Member katayamadono has a reputation beyond repute katayamadono has a reputation beyond repute katayamadono has a reputation beyond repute katayamadono has a reputation beyond repute katayamadono has a reputation beyond repute katayamadono has a reputation beyond repute katayamadono has a reputation beyond repute katayamadono has a reputation beyond repute katayamadono has a reputation beyond repute katayamadono has a reputation beyond repute katayamadono has a reputation beyond repute katayamadono's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2008 04:24 AM
    Threads

Plotline: 6/10: Ok, so the basic plotline is terrific, but it didnt piece together well. I was greatly disappointed... The manga, as I recall, was great, but the anime hardly compares.

Characters: 6/10: I am definetly a character seeker. All the characters were overly cliche, and although you cannot avoir cliche anymore, I just couldnt get myself to like them. I do have to admit though. Satoshi was near perfect.

Art: 8/10: It was much too cutesy for my taste, but I wont hold it against it. It was clean and the colors, for the most part, were well placed.

Voice Acting/Music: 5/10: (eng) I did not get to watch this anime in Japanese, because certain people I watch anime with prefer English. The English voices made me cringe. A few of them were all right, but for the most part did not fit. The music was good, went well with the show.

Over all: 6/10
    Not something I will ever watch again, but I watched it all the way through, so I must no hate it, right?

Junior Member Hi ame has a reputation beyond repute Hi ame has a reputation beyond repute Hi ame has a reputation beyond repute Hi ame has a reputation beyond repute Hi ame has a reputation beyond repute Hi ame has a reputation beyond repute Hi ame has a reputation beyond repute Hi ame has a reputation beyond repute Hi ame has a reputation beyond repute Hi ame has a reputation beyond repute Hi ame has a reputation beyond repute Hi ame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2008 11:30 AM
    Threads

Plotline- 10/10
    The characters definitely were something original and kept our attention. The whole story involved endless magic and romance /which come on.. who doesn't love? ^.-/ Though I agree that the manga was a lot better.

Characters- 7/10
    I felt that most of the characters in this anime and manga were creative, just the whole plot made them interesting. Though Risa really got on my nerves, she was beyond annoying to me.

Animation- 9/10
    It was clean and fluent, I really enjoyed watching

Audio/Music- 10/10
    I LOVED the music that they used throughout the anime, it was great. Their opening song, True Light/in English/ was my favorite. The voice acting.. was a little terrible. I feel like when they dub animes they over exaggerate a lot. Risa was too childish, Riku was fine with me. Dark was perfect, Disuke felt too girly with his voice.

Overall- 8/10
    I loved the plot, the whole DNA genes that carry the Dark curse was brilliant. The characters, could have been a bit more mature for what age they were trying to put them in, they weren't until the last episode.
    ~Anime/manga~
    Tsubasa Chronicles[SakuraxSyaoran]
    Shugo Chara[IkutoxAmu]
    D.N.Angel
    Loveless[RitsukaxSoubi]
    Fruits Basket[KyouxTohru]
    Vampire Knight[ZeroxYuuki]
    AAA
    Kamichama Karin
    Shakugan No Shana[ShanaxYuji]

Junior Member KweK weK is on a distinguished road KweK weK's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2009 08:24 PM
    Threads

Default My Suggestion About DNA

Plotline: 6.5/10
    The story is nice; about a soul of a thief that was passed generation by generation. Good! But honestly, for me the story is not beautiful, I just like this because of the characters...

Characters: 8/10
    The characters are perfect but the clumsiness of Daisuke, I hate it; because I like the main protagonist that is strong-type and naughty. But the rest, they are nice.

The animation is good, the special effects, the setting, etc. I like the animation of this anime...

But, the color is bad because it is dark (like an old animated film).

Audio/Music: 10/10
    I give it a ten, because the song "Byakuya ~ True Light" is so cute (kawaii). I even put it on my MP3 player and on my cellphone. I even memorize it the original version and the Japanese version.

Overall: 8.4/10
    This anime is beautiful. I even watch this 5x... And still counting. And if I finish again wathing this, this will be the 6th time!

#5 Karino Tadashi

14. Likes witch_warlock liked this post
    Junior Member KweK weK is on a distinguished road KweK weK's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2009 08:24 PM
    Threads

Default I Love DN Angel

Plotline: 6.5/10
    The story is nice; about a soul of a thief that was passed generation by generation. Good! But honestly, for me the story is not beautiful, I just like this because of the characters...

Characters: 8/10
    The characters are perfect but the clumsiness of Daisuke, I hate it; because I like the main protagonist that is strong-type and naughty. But the rest, they are nice.

The animation is good, the special effects, the setting, etc. I like the animation of this anime...

But, the color is bad because it is dark (like an old animated film).

I give it a ten, because the song "Byakuya ~ True Light" is so cute (kawaii). I even put it on my MP3 player and on my cellphone. I even memorize it the original version and the Japanese version.

This anime is beautiful. I even watch this 5x... And still counting. And if I finish again wathing this, this will be the 6th time!

#5 Karino Tadashi

16. Likes witch_warlock liked this post
    Junior Member iamthespiffyone will become famous soon enough iamthespiffyone's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:11 PM
    Threads

The story is cool. The mixed genre of this anime made it better. Even though it wasn't on my favorites list. This anime made me fall in love with Daisuke and Dark. LOL. Bit the ending was kinda sad.

Characters: 9/10
    Geez. I love the Characters. Especiall Dark and Daisuke. Love it.

It was good. The effects were cool.

I love the music and their voices. The music soothes me. lol

This anime is beautiful. I love it though.

18. Likes witch_warlock liked this post
    Junior Member Sapphire_Tetsuo is on a distinguished road Sapphire_Tetsuo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 11:25 PM
    Threads

Interesting plot, but sometimes confusing.

Characters: 9/10
    Each character has something that makes them funny and well liked.

Animation:
    Using classic anime graphics, the animation of the show is beautiful.

Love the theme song, something that could get stuck in your head XD

Overall: 9/10
    An awesome show that could keep viewers watching.

Senior Member Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2012 12:51 AM
    Threads

Default Re: [TV Series] DNAngel

Plotline: 6/10
    It wasn't really super exciting or anything. It wasn't bad but didn't keep me wanting the next episode. I expected more from it, I guess.

Characters: 7/10
    Some were alright... I liked Dark and Satoshi. Riku wasn't horrible, but Risa annoyed me so much. Daisuke was just meh.

Animation: 8/10
    It wasn't gorgeous or terrible... just kind of regular.

Audio/Music: 4/10 (Eng)
    I usually LOVE Luci Cristian, but her performance as Risa was horrible. It was so squeaky and I wanted to mute it every time she came on. Riku and Daisuke were quite annoying as well. Otherwise I didn't really notice.

Overall: 6/10
    I don't regret watching it, but doubt I'll ever rewatch.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Junior Member witch_warlock is on a distinguished road witch_warlock's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 04:37 AM
    Threads

i like it because it showing something true love can define.
    i love the thief thing even thou it's not that exciting the character's adventure and challenge's are more interesting for me.
    i love the character of the boy name daisuke too..
    he was so kind,clumsy and talented..
    at first you wouldn't thought he has 2 personality because of his character..
    that makes him more interesting to me

Junior Member namine21 is on a distinguished road namine21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2012 08:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Heheh i love dnangle i think its very amusing how dark is like messing with that girl kisses her sister and has like a yaoi moment with the white haired dude. The whole time i was chanting SHIRTS OFF SHIRTS OFF! But alas no shirts wre removed so i went on in life

23. Likes jeccyka liked this post
    Banned Forum / Chat neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2013 02:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Phxndnassasin13

9.5/10 on all aspects, loved this anime

Junior Member Allyria is on a distinguished road Allyria's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2012 01:05 PM
    Threads

I might take a look at the manga from reading this. Thanks =D

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information