AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Favorite Episode from Sailormoon

The Real Suga' Baby Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2014 12:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Favorite Episode from Sailormoon

What is your favorite Sailormoon episode? Mine is probably episode 168 because that's when Sailorsaturn returns : )

美しい夢みる人

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 02:47 PM
    Threads

In the Pagesus series... [j-version] hawks eyes is all like "MOMMY.... MOMMY!" to serinas mother when she comes back from lemon shopping. It's so darn funny, lol

Anime Fanatic Old_Toonami_Fangirl is on a distinguished road Old_Toonami_Fangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 08:37 AM
    Threads

I loved episode 83 I think it was "Ledgend of the NegaMoon" in the english version but I don't remember what episode it was in the uncut series. But it was when they were in the future talking to King Endymion and when Serena and Darien found out that Rini was their daughter and their faces. That made me laugh so hard!!
    oh yeah also in that episode when Prince Diamond kidnapped her and Darien had to save her. That was kind of romantic..

Junior Member Halem is on a distinguished road Halem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2006 10:59 AM
    Threads

I haven't seen the episodes in so long!!All I have now are the manga. But ohh!Old Tonami fangirl, I remember that episode in my manga! It is in volume five! I don't have a fav episode at the moment(cuz I luv'em all)but I wanna see the stars series. I read it in my manga but I still wanna watch the episode

Anime Fanatic Old_Toonami_Fangirl is on a distinguished road Old_Toonami_Fangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh and my other favorite episode is when Luna and Artemis find out that Diana is their daughter. that episode is so adorable. I love the part when Artemis asks for advice from Darien, and Darien says "Just give them anything they want," That's hilarious but a little mean if you ask me. oh and what also cute was when Diana asks
    "Mom do you think I could try some Ice cream" and Luna looks stunned and says "you called me mommy!!" That was sooooo cute!!!!!!

Chibi Chibi Is so adorable.

Senior Member nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2010 12:30 PM
    Threads

My favorite episode is #110, when Uranus and Neptune's talismans appear.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2010 12:58 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Hmm I think it's still all the way back in the first season when Mamoru nearly dies and Usagi turns into Princess Serenity for the first time. I like....cried over it....xD; Sad thing is, it was the DUB and the music totally got me going...

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2012 09:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan
    Sad thing is, it was the DUB and the music totally got me going...
    Thats not sad at all. In the dub, the song playing the the background during that scene was a very deep song called "My Only Love". Its fit that scene perfectly, and I much prefer it to the song that was playing in the original. Many people do. It was one of the greater "DiC Sailormoon" moments. The same goes for the final battle between Princess Serenity and Queen Beryl. In the original, Moonlight Legend played as the bgm, whereas in the dub a fantastic battle song called "Carry On" was played. Again, I much prefer Carry On as that scene's bgm. It really captures the moment. Another great DiC moment.
    Last edited by Quik; 11-09-2006 at 10:33 PM.

Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quik
    Thats not sad at all. In the dub, the song playing the the background during that scene was a very deep song called "My Only Love". Its fit that scene perfectly, and I much prefer it to the song that was playing in the original. Many people do. It was one of the greater "DiC Sailormoon" moments. The same goes for the final battle between Princess Serenity and Queen Beryl. In the original, Moonlight Legend played as the bgm, whereas in the dub a fantastic battle song called "Carry On" was played. Again, I much prefer Carry On as that scene's bgm. It really captures the moment. Another great DiC moment.
    'Maboroshi no Ginzuishou' was the song that was playing in the background, it's one of my favorite songs, actually. It's quite a pretty song, actually. I dervived my user name from it.
    @tumblr | @moonpixels | 月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightkisu
    'Maboroshi no Ginzuishou' was the song that was playing in the background, it's one of my favorite songs, actually. It's quite a pretty song, actually. I dervived my user name from it.
    I really dont like so much.

Do you think "'Maboroshi no Ginzuishou" fits better than "My Only Love"?

Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quik
    I really dont like so much.

Do you think "'Maboroshi no Ginzuishou" fits better than "My Only Love"?
    To me, yea, I like the lyrics:

Japanese:

(From the Album: Ai ha Dokoni Aruno?
    Vocals: Mitsuishi Kotono, Hisakawa Aya, Tomizawa Michie, Shinohara Emi, & Fukami Rika

Sung By: Apple Pie
    Lyrics Written by: Takeuchi Naoko)

Sotto mimi o sumashite
    Amayakana toiki
    Jitto me o korashite
    Mabutani moonlight kagayaki dasu
    Anata no negao mitei rudakede
    konnani mune ga shimetsukera reruno

Yoru no mahou no fuuin ha natte
    mitsuke niyukou
    Zutto yumemiteta
    Anata dakeni
    Tatta hitotsuno

Doko ni aruno? densetsu no umi
    Shizukani hikari ha natsu
    Glass no crystal shinjite ite
    Ai o te nii rete sono toki sotto
    Mikiude no naka glass no crystal
    Kagaya kidasu no ima eien ochi katte
    --Moonlight

Sotto sasa yaite
    Ama yakana kotoba
    Futto me o akete
    Anata ni moonlight kaga yaki dasu

Anata ni fureru tada sore dakede
    Konna ni atsuku hohoen deshi mauno

Tsuki no mariyoku no fuuin hanatte
    Mitsuke ni yukou
    Zutto yumemiteta
    Atashi dakeni
    Tatta hitotsu no

Doko ni aruno? densetsu no hoshi
    Shizukani hikari ha natsu
    Silver crystal shinjite ite
    Anata to musubareru sono toki sotto
    Matsu te no saki kara silver crystal
    Kobore ochiruno ima eien nidaki shimete
    --Moonlight
    --Moonlight

English (Translated):
    I'm hearing a soft, indulging breath
    Fix your eyes and focus

The moonlight is shining on your eyelids
    By seeing only your face,
    I can feel my chest tightening

Break away from the night's magic seal
    Let's go to what we've found
    For the you I'm always dreaming of
    (Just once)

Where is it? In the legendary sea
    A quiet light emits, a glass crystal
    (Believe in it)
    Love is in my hands and this moment, so quiet
    In your right arm, the glass crystal, shining
    Now make a vow for forever
    --Moonlight

Softly whisper indulging words
    Casually open your eyes
    The moonlight is shining on you

With you trembling,
    I stop smiling passionately

Break away from the seal
    of the moon's magic powers
    Let's go to what we've found
    For the me you're always dreaming of
    (Just once)

Where is it? In the legendary stars
    A quiet light emits, a silver crystal
    (believe in it)
    Connecting with you, this moment, so quiet
    From the tips of your eyelashes, the silver crystal falls
    Now hug me forever
    --Moonlight
    --Moonlight

I just like the slow, romantic melody of it. It's very pretty.
    Last edited by Miss Electric Moonlight; 11-10-2006 at 07:48 AM.
    @tumblr | @moonpixels | 月の光は愛のメッセージ

//15 Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2009 06:50 PM
    Threads

One of my favorite episodes is the one where they have this "true love"... game, or something. You know, the one where they had to keep guessing who their partner was? And Neptune and Uranus always found each other. >3 THAT was awesome.

Or any episodes that show affection between Neptune and Uranus; also the episode of their death.

And ANY episodes with Malachite. Oooou, Malachite.

Some day, you'll dine on a solid snake.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightkisu
    To me, yea, I like the lyrics:
    I just like the slow, romantic melody of it. It's very pretty.
    Yeah, the lyrics are beautiful, I just didnt like the way it was sung.

Senior Member DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 10:15 PM
    Threads

Hm. Hard to choose. Probably the one were Chibi-Chibi appears. I don't remember the exact episode, but I think its somewhere around 180? Not sure. But I love Chibi-chibi! <3
    エレクトロ・ワールド

The ground shook and cracked, the sun in the sky descended into my hand

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2010 12:58 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by DynastyxFell
    Hm. Hard to choose. Probably the one were Chibi-Chibi appears. I don't remember the exact episode, but I think its somewhere around 180? Not sure. But I love Chibi-chibi! <3
    Lol me too; she's a cutie! I wish she was Usagi's kid instead of the evil pink thing. Chibi Chibi's actually USEFUL too...

Junior Member audi is on a distinguished road audi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2006 07:11 PM
    Threads

Default ummo

Well. i tend to like the episodes where the Senshi find out who they are. In SM where Usagi and Mamoru are trapped in the elevator, in SMR where Chibiusa sees everyone transform, in SMS where Usagi, Michiru and Haruka are trapped... wherever with Eugeal and SMStars in the airplane with Sailor Aluminum Siren.

Besides that i really like the episode, towards the beginning of SMStars where Seiya offers to protect Usagi when she's home alone with Chibi-Chibi. Over the course of the episode, Ami, Makoto, Rei and Minako show up, followed by Yaten and Taiki... and then Haruka and Michiru's car breaks down so they appear, too. After a phage shows up in the Tsukino household madness breaks out and humour follows.

I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.
    - Vincent Valentine, FFVII

青い空には 青い自由がある // 白い雲には 白い望みがある.
    --『青い自由、白い望み』(ふしぎ遊戯の ちちりと たすき。 )

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

omg there is this one episode in the Stars series that was hilarious!!!! Seiya and Serena are talking and they're out in the middle of the woods and I think it was seiya was standing in front of a door. Well someone comes out the door knocking Seiya over. He lands on top of Usagi and they just lay there in the grass while everyone stares at them. A few seconds later Usagi throws him off of her.
    I about died laughing.
    oh yeah and the other episode where Seiya is at Usagi's house and he's flurting with her. Chibi Chibi pies him in the face and he has to take a shower. The Sailor Scouts come over for some reason and then he comes out of the shower with only a towel on. Chibi Chibi sees him, runs over to Seiya and tries to pull his towel down in front of the entire group. Then he races off with all the girls being like totally grossed out.

omg those two episodes got me laughing so hard I started crying. My parents were staring at me like, What is so funny?

but those are my favorite episodes from the Stars Series. That and oh yeah there was one more. It was the one where Chibi Chibi first comes in. She comes in just like Marry Poppins. It's sooooo adorable. infact I might go watch the Stars series right now XD

Chibi Chibi Is so adorable.

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 06:54 AM
    Threads

My favorite is the one near the end of the first season. I thought they really were all dead!!! *HOORAYS!* Then they were resurrected, and I was sad again...

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by audi
    Besides that i really like the episode, towards the beginning of SMStars where Seiya offers to protect Usagi when she's home alone with Chibi-Chibi. Over the course of the episode, Ami, Makoto, Rei and Minako show up, followed by Yaten and Taiki... and then Haruka and Michiru's car breaks down so they appear, too. After a phage shows up in the Tsukino household madness breaks out and humour follows.
    Oh yes! That was a hilarious episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Toonami_Fangirl
    She comes in just like Marry Poppins.
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubichan
    My favorite is the one near the end of the first season. I thought they really were all dead!!! *HOORAYS!* Then they were resurrected, and I was sad again...
    ROFL.

Closed Thread

Thread Information