AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are there things that you think people assume about you (that bothers you)?

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Are there things that you think people assume about you (that bothers you)?

When people first meet you, what do they assume about you at first glance?

Like I'm in the gifted school program, and people assume since I'm a silent small asian girl, I can't speak english. Much as I look like a complete anti-social dumbass when you meet me, I've actually studied college education with other fellow junior schoolers. And people think since I'm asian, I'm racist. WTF is up with that?!!!

So, what are some things that bother you that people assume at first glance?

Bow-chica-bow-wow! Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 11:39 AM
    Threads

When people first see me they think I'm going to be a very shy person, probably won't even squeak. Until they hear me. I can get pretty talkative with any type of person, even strangers. I was volunteering for the local hospice fund today, bag-packing in the supermarket, just talking quite happily to the customers as I stuffed thier shopping bags ( probably completely wrong and mixed up).

It doesn't annoy me very much, only a little. It's probably becuase I used to be very like that. People might also think I'm a bit of a nerd aswell because I wear glasses, but luckily that hardly happens.

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, for one, I am tired of chicks hitting on me, because they assume I'm straight, but I don't get mad at them, it's not their fault. I just need to remember that they don't know, and I calm down. =)

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

I said a joke that I am bi, and so now the people in my econ class think that I am going to go up to random girls and touch and kiss them.

Oh well... I put it upon myself...
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

When peoples first met me, all they assume about me is being shy, so that doesnt bother me much. However, it bothers me hella when i know that there's some peoples that i don't know but they know about me, hey lets say, they dont know me 7/24 and just know who i am, then they assume that i'm a s-l-uuuuuu-t or say stuff about that arent even true. Bothers me as hell.

Bleach-ified {♥} Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2006 04:25 PM
    Dancing in London with my pet racoon... O_O
    Threads

I'm pretty quiet, and so I guess that makes everyone think you're deaf. Or can't speak English, or something like that... <_< . Like, I'll be sitting quietly in class, doing my work, and some kid comes up to me, in a LOUD voice...

"HEY...YOU! CAN...I...BORROW...A...PENCIL? IS...THAT...OK?"

Ugh, that annoys the heck out of me.
    -Siggy/Avvy set by the one and only Gan!-

Junior Member Darkheaven is infamous around these parts Darkheaven is infamous around these parts Darkheaven is infamous around these parts Darkheaven is infamous around these parts Darkheaven is infamous around these parts Darkheaven is infamous around these parts Darkheaven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 08:05 AM
    Threads

what's up today.

Senior Member Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2008 11:44 AM
    Threads

The only thing that comes to mind is that people often assume I'm an art student because of my appearance, and seem surprised that I'm on a science degree instead. But that doesn't bother me at all, I suspect your average person's idea of a stereotypical art student's appearance is more flattering than their idea of a stereotypical cognitive neuroscientist's appearance

Back! Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 01:33 AM
    Threads

Hell. Yes. And i've heard all the assumptions and the one thing that bugs me more about people than anything is how much they tend to assume things about people without confronting them before telling everyone and spreading the lies. Ugh.
    And recently they've been my co workers, mostly the new ones. I've heard when they first saw me they thought I would act dumb, partly because i'm blonde, which that really pisses me off because i've always been a 4.0 student. And another thing I hear is that they assume i'm going to be a..mean girl, we'll put it that way. Hah. And that makes me more sad then mad because i'm like the nicest person. -.-. /end rant.
    Last edited by Naokomi ShYana; 10-13-2006 at 04:32 PM.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

People can't help but judge. Natural. And like Naokomi said about being blonde. That's a stereo type. *Points out obvious*

People can assume about me all they want to but none of their assumptions will ever bother me. I probably am what they are assuming anyway...

the local clown I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 02:22 PM
    Threads

Yes. I'm 'popluar' in my school. I don't want to. So I get judged I think I'm better than someone else. Then all these fights come. And I get tired of it. I am only popular because everyone knows me.
    NOT

Matsu-Matsu-San Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2008 11:53 AM
    Threads

people usaully assume that i just got out of prison or that i sell drugs on some random street corner....

~*Inspired by Skyla_G*~

[Justin Wong]: Im the Greatest Street Fighter player in the world!!!
    [Rival Deigo]: Street fighter is over-rated...Just like spelling!

Senior Member Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Pink And Blue Ribbon Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2017 09:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

People seem to assume that I'm a rich prep, but I'm actually a broke AF fanatic. ^.^'
    I am, I am, I am.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Yep. People assume I'm dumb. Or that I'm a pushover. Which does get frustrating, but I've realized I can't change or fault what people think or the way they judge. Otherwise I'd just be jeopardizing myself.

But it's alright. I know that if anyone ever decides to question something, I can hold my own.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm not really sure why, but people assume I got to a lot of parties and that I have been with a lot of girls. I really don't get it. If anything, I'm the exact opposite of that. I make a point of avoiding parties, as I dislike large chaotic crowds, and I have never been with a girl, sadly. People find out stuff like that about me, and they get very suprised about it. That too is wierd, because I usually am very silent, keep to myself, and fly below the radar.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm tall- people assume I'm good at basketball.
    I'm thin- people assume I have an eating disorder (rather, used to).
    I'm female- people assume I'm weak (WRONG).
    I'm female- people assume I'm not interested in "disgusting" subjects (My family used to call me The Gross-Out Queen).
    I work in a pharmacy- people assume I'm going to be/want to be a pharmacist.
    I'm 21- people assume I'm not old enough to handle a serious relationship.
    I'm 21- people assume I'm not old enough to be married and have it last.
    I'm quiet by nature- people assume (not often, but its happened) I'm stuck-up.

And more. None of them bother me so much that I'd lose sleep over them, but they're irritating, you know?

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    Well, for one, I am tired of chicks hitting on me, because they assume I'm straight, but I don't get mad at them, it's not their fault. I just need to remember that they don't know, and I calm down. =)
    Lol. I know how that feels for I also have a friend in high school having the same case as yours. Well, in my case, I hate it when people think and assume that I'm a super serious student/guy that is boring to be with, which is not that true at all; I'm much the opposite of that.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Member animefreak_idiot is infamous around these parts animefreak_idiot is infamous around these parts animefreak_idiot is infamous around these parts animefreak_idiot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2007 08:28 PM
    Threads

well.....when people meet me, they assume that i'm gothic cause i always wear black. it doesn't bother me alot but still does. i dont like labeling so that's kinda the reason. anyways, people also believe that i am too shy and that i should be more outgoing. i'm not gonna be like a frickin annoying idiot who says hi to everyone that i dont even know (no offense). well....i can't think of anything else that bothers me at the moment, so i'm gonna end this now.
    The idea isnt to find someone perfect, the idea is to find someone imperfect that's perfect in your eyes.

Bow-chica-bow-wow! Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 11:39 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Reiako
    I'm female- people assume I'm weak (WRONG).
    Same with me, but I pretty much proved everyone wrong on that. I'm only about 5'-5'1, maybe alot smaller at the time that two 6 foot male friends tried to catch and stop me. I dragged them both quite easily across the courtyard as they both tried to dig thier feet into the ground and resist.

Still makes us all laugh to this day about it, no one has under estimated me since about my strength.

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    Threads

Since I'm only 4'6, from the back, I look like a little kid and have been mistaken for one on many occasions. And since I'm that small, people automatically think I'm either weak, or cannot stand on my own and try to take advantage of me.

WRONG! Play again.

Then there are the people who assume that since I'm asian, that I cannot speak or understand english.

WRONG again!

One time I was working as a cashier at a store during the Cnristmas season to earn a bit of extra spending money. This one lady comes up to me and before she even put her stuff on the counter, she looks at me straight in the eyes and asks in a very snobbish and SLOW voice, "Do--you--understand--english?"

I looked at her for a split second and then all I saw was RED. I yelled out "YEAH, I CAN..I'm from EARTH..what planet are you from??"

That shut her up real good.
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:15 AM
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads

Yes. People assume that just because I wear tons and tons of accessories, that I'm Magnito (haapens to another guy I know), and can get stuck to a 10 foot magnet in less than half a second. Another thing is when they take a look at me and say: "Are you French?" No, dumbnut. I just have a meter stick up my butt, enlarging my nose to the size of Jupiter. Can YOU see anything up here?

Just... gah. >_<
    [[ I really am just an Emo :: A Halloween story ]]

"...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."

- - - The Chronicles of the Gravy, Volume VII, Chapter Three, Part Two

¤Ecstacy ♥ gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2009 03:46 PM
    Threads

When people first meet me they asume that I usually like everyone I see since I'm bi sexual and that really ticks me off.
    Also, some think I'm a total nerd since I hang out with the people
    in school that never hang out with anyone.
    I dunno I just think some people can be so retarded sometimes.

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

People assume that I'm some super genius just because I'm not lazy. It annoys the heck out of me. I hate being labeled as "the smart guy". Mainly because of the pressure put on me. If I get anything less than an A, suddenly I'm looked at as some freak of nature.
    Last edited by Souhi; 10-14-2006 at 09:21 AM.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Floating Lily
    Same with me, but I pretty much proved everyone wrong on that. I'm only about 5'-5'1, maybe alot smaller at the time that two 6 foot male friends tried to catch and stop me. I dragged them both quite easily across the courtyard as they both tried to dig thier feet into the ground and resist.

Still makes us all laugh to this day about it, no one has under estimated me since about my strength.
    XD Yeah, basically people who KNOW me, know better. Workmates especially.

I remember years back I worked in a grocery store as a cashier. However, I was always being singled out to go stock shelves (because I was good at it ;p). Oh, the comments I received from customers standing there watching me move lots of large boxes. They never seemed to catch on to the fact that THEY were the only ones bothered.

This job is even funnier. My male coworkers just gave into it. There was one day in particular when I was bringing boxes in and out of the pharmacy much of the day. People stared while I did that and my three strapping young male coworkers ran the registers and counter, not lifting a finger to the boxes XDDD Cracked me up.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Reiako: Oh crap... The first time I ever saw a picture of you I was like "Damn she's tall... I bet she's good at basketball..."

Don't kill me! <3

Anyways, people tend to think because I'm young, I'm immature. I hate, hate, hate HATE that. I've even gone as far as to lie about my age to certain people to prevent people from assuming I'm young. It's not right of me, but I just hate being taken as a kid.

Plus, I make straight A's. People assume that because I do this, I'll give them the answers to the homework. Wrong.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Closed Thread

Thread Information