AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Questions

Questions

My light… My hope… My love…

I wish for us to be together.

Do you wish the same thing too?

Well do you my enchanting lover?

Will my ambitions come true?

Will we be together?

Why must time be cruel?

Why must it make me wait longer?

Why must reality be harsh?

Why does it keep us apart?

Why does it seem that darkness rules?

Why won’t it just part?

If we are not destined to be together,

Will you fight fate with me?

Are you prepared for what’s to come?

Are you ready for the future we can’t see?

So many questions, so little answers.

Will the Lord help us in our quest?

Will we find the answers we’re looking for,

To make our love pass through this test?
    Last edited by Fabala; 07-19-2008 at 01:18 AM. Reason: removed text color
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Owned by LoliDoll Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

Omg!!! That's so sweet, I almost cried reading this. Great poem!! Oh, by the way, please read mine *.* Keep up with the good work, Blazing!
    ---

---
    Awesome set made by ~Wonderwice~!
    <3
    [ Ruler of Rose ; Skyla. ]

~[ R.I.P ]~
    Rebecca Medford-Edwards
    25 August 1992 - 23 November 2007
    Lesley-Jo Smith
    3rd March 1989 - 17th February 2008

Brownies :Q__ Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2008 12:48 AM
    Threads

WoW! Blaze! that was awsome and sweet, but mostly just lovely. Nice rythem and choice of words. Kinda made me weep a little >.>; anywho! Good job and keep on writing more often!

<3ies, ~dai

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

its a good poem

Sig made by -Ookami-

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

Wow, it's like the only love you want is the fate that's being denied.... T.T so sad... such great questions too! Your words will be in my head all day.

This poem really reminds me of the Tsubasa chronicles... what will you sacrafice?
    Thanks for posting, please keep writing and sharing your work. We need the inspiration and encouragement^-^[and enlightenment]
    ~Skyla xoxox

Reploid Hunter Megaman Zero X is on a distinguished road Megaman Zero X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2006 04:36 PM
    Threads

that is very good. You are good at this

"There are two types of people in this world: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information