AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can't find any good animes to watch/read?

Evil Sempai asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2009 02:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Can't find any good animes to watch/read?

Post what's your favorite genre of manga, and I'll or someone else will help with your problem, I've personally seen about 245+ anime series so I can come up with something!
    Last edited by Regex; 10-10-2006 at 07:53 AM.
    Enjoy talking about video games, RPing, or just a good laugh? Join us at Gmers Online The forum that keeps on growin!

Junior Member greymedium is on a distinguished road greymedium's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 03:07 PM
    Threads

I am a very picky anime fan and would like to have some suggestions from you all, if you don't mind

My list of favorite anime is as follows:

Serial Experiment Lain
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Ghost in the Shell
    Innocence
    Akira
    Voices of a Distant Star

I am currently about to begin watching "Now and Then, Here and There"

I also enjoy all of Ghibli's films, however, at this time I am looking for films that touch on complex spirituality and cultural topics, most likely similar to Lain, NGE, and the Ghost in the Shell films.

Thanks in advance for any input!

Junior Member hamster280992 is on a distinguished road hamster280992's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2006 05:06 PM
    Threads

i'm also picky when it comes to watchin anime but my fave genres are romance and fantasy

but my fave animes goes as
    Utawarerumono
    Saiunkoku Monogatari
    Ouran high school host club
    Magic knight rayearth
    Hana yori dango

Pleaz can some1 help me in findin more like this
    BOW 2 me my people

LOL jus jkin

Hamster280992

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

This one just came out, I believe:
    Death Note
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by asian_brad
    I've personally seen about 245+ anime series
    ...You haven't seen the sun in a while, have you?

Anyway, my genre's...

When I want serious anime.
    Sci-Fi (Gits, GANTZ, ect)
    Horror (The Ring manga, Museum of Terror, ect)
    And things like Battle Royale...

When I'm just bored.

...Anything with mindless
    -blood/gore
    -sex
    -main heroes with gigantic retarded looking swords that can cut a mountain in half
    -main heroines in skimpy clothing who weild big guns.
    -explosions
    -Ninja

Junior Member KenjiTamura is on a distinguished road KenjiTamura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2007 08:29 PM
    Threads

He may also have been counting anime that only have about 4 episodes as there are a lot of those. Also sorry if this takes up too much room but I'm going to ask you for help as well by combining a post of mine that was deleted because the admin wanted it on a thread like this.

To help you help me I’m going to list anime with my comment on them to the right so that you can use that as evaluative criteria and then underneath the list I’m going to summarize what I like.

Mahou Sensei Negima (Great and hope it continues)
    Shuffle! (Only the first 12 episodes were good and I hated the end)
    Love Hina (Disliked it entirely)
    DearS (Very good and I hope this too continues)
    Tenchi Muyo GXP (Very good and the ending was good but open)
    Trouble Chocolate (Okay with a bad ending)
    Girls Bravo (Very good but I felt the ending lacked something)
    Mahobaru (Very good but I wanted to see how the ending problem resolved itself)
    Karin (Very good but I wish the guy had some kind of power)
    Rizelmine (Very good but left me wanting more)
    Amaenaideyo including Katsu (Wasn’t much of an end so I hope there is a season 3)
    Inukami (I’m suspecting a bad ending and I’ve slowed down because I’m waiting on subs)
    Ai Yori Aoshi (Good but too much unrequited love)
    Yumeria (It’s good so far and I’m about to finish it soon)
    Hanaukyo Maids (There wasn’t really an ending so not so good)
    Magikano (Had a bad ending)
    Tenjou Tenge (Too much of it was taken up by pointless flashbacks)
    Steel Angel Kurumi (Season 1 was good but the season 2 should’ve been a continuation)
    Koi Koi 7 (Good so far but the anime has been delayed)
    Green Green (Had a bad ending so didn’t like it so much)
    Chobits (Very good)

Genres I most like (Note I prefer the anime to be a mixture of some of these): Harem, Ecchi, Romance, Magic, Action, Superpower, and School Life.

So to start my summary I will describe the main character I prefer. I like the main character to usually be a guy that’s nice and respected, someone not only respected in the anime but you yourself can feel like you respect. Also I prefer the main character to have some kind of superpower/hidden power or is just superior in something that makes him more powerful than others (such as martial arts, swordsmanship, etc).

Next I will go ahead and describe animes I most like. Animes I most like are ones in worlds that seem fictional to us in some way where the main is a guy in school who has something that makes him unique or special, the guy living alone or with women would be a bonus but not necessary. I really like romances in the anime but not so that it is mushy or whatever. I absolutely love ecchi especially when it is used in comedy context like the main character caught in some kind of misunderstanding.

Finally I will describe how I like the anime such as visual etc. I like the anime to be newer or at least so it has better drawing/graphics to it. Also I like the anime to be in Japanese with English subtitles, I like this because for some reason English dubbing sounds crappy plus I like picking up Japanese words. When I watch anime I like it to last so I would prefer it if the anime series had like 15+ episodes in it.

Sorry my post was so long and please help by listing animes you think I’d like!

Last edited by Regex; 10-11-2006 at 06:08 PM.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Just an FYI, we don't support any illegal distribution of anime. I'm not going to ask how you see the anime that you watch, but I will ask that you do not encourage people to download anime illegally, as well as please don't tell people ways that you get your anime illegally.

I've been seeing a lot of these types of threads lately, so I'm trying to consolidate it into one thread, hoping to leave room for lots of discussion instead of cluttering the first page with everyone asking for suggestions.

KenjiTamura, I'm not very well versed on romance or ecchi typed shows, but I did enjoy Fruits Basket. You might like that.
    If you really enjoyed Chobits, you might like some of Clamp's other works.. I'm not sure if these are into anime form yet, but I know they did Tsubasa and xxxHolic

If you're looking for something with more action, Bleach was also good, and it's one of my favorites.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Junior Member KenjiTamura is on a distinguished road KenjiTamura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2007 08:29 PM
    Threads

Oh sorry, I didn't realize i've been using an illegal form of anime viewing, well actually now that I think about it it's the exact same as the matter with downloading free music that got a lot of attention. So sorry about that, and thanks I remember hearing about Fruits Basket a few years ago so maybe I should look into it. I'll keep my anime sources off this forum site and sorry again Regex.

Evil Sempai asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Doind only three of you at a time, if you've seen the anime tell me so I can search for more for you. If you like it tell me!

KenjiTamura- I've noticed you like romance and harem animes, go to this thread started by me for more information on harem animes:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=49406

GreyMedium- Seems to me that you like scifi anime so heres a list of some anime shows:
    • any Gundam series
    • Cowboy Bepop
    • Dual!
    Redfield22- bloody anime eh:
    • Trinty Blood
    • Wolf's Rain
    • Elfen Laid (I liked this one)
    Enjoy talking about video games, RPing, or just a good laugh? Join us at Gmers Online The forum that keeps on growin!

Senior Member deathelf will become famous soon enough deathelf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 10:36 PM
    I live somewhere close to yami, but in the perfect spot to kill you.
    Threads

the best plzce that I've found for manga online right now is mangavolume.com and I've been reading alot of them recently and some of the lesser known ones are pretty good but my favs:

1: THE BEST EVER D...B....Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it wasn't too long)
    2:Naruto
    3:Bleach
    4:CHOBITS (great one right here)
    5:LOVE HINA (this is great and it's funny)
    6:Onegai Teacher (hard to understand but funny sometimes)
    7:deathnote (really good plot)
    I LOVE YAMI

don't mess with the group dynamics.
    awesome siggy made by nespa.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by deathelf
    the best plzce that I've found for manga online right now is mangavolume.com and I've been reading alot of them recently and some of the lesser known ones are pretty good but my favs:

1: THE BEST EVER D...B....Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it wasn't too long)
    2:Naruto
    3:Bleach
    4:CHOBITS (great one right here)
    5:LOVE HINA (this is great and it's funny)
    6:Onegai Teacher (hard to understand but funny sometimes)
    7:deathnote (really good plot)
    Next victum... well according to this information here's some ManGa's or AniMes you should check out:
    • DNAngel: This is romance/action manga it has some comedy in it. It's a shojo based series but it caught my interest.
    • Onegai Twins: Basically a sequel to Onegai Sensei, but it has all the ascepts of it's prequel.
    • Anyother CLAMP series: Usually the CLAMP series have the general factors, if like Chobits then you will probably like their other series!
    Hamster dude you can find some interest in romance/action AniMes, I suggest for you any CLAMP series!

Peace Out and enjoy!
    Last edited by asian_brad; 10-17-2006 at 07:23 PM.

Junior Member hamster280992 is on a distinguished road hamster280992's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2006 05:06 PM
    Threads

heya as i've said before my fave genre is romance and fanatasy plz plz help me to find some more series
    BOW 2 me my people

LOL jus jkin

Hamster280992

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by asian_brad
    Post what's your favorite genre of manga, and I'll or someone else will help with your problem, I've personally seen about 245+ anime series so I can come up with something!
    Hm..
    1. Naruto
    2. Inuyasha
    3. Noir
    4. Doki Doki School Hours
    5. Grenaider
    6. Bleach
    7. Cat Girl Nuku nuku
    8. Chobits
    9. Fooly Cooly
    10. Fruit Basket
    11. Get Backers
    12. Ghost Hunt
    13. I My Me! Strawberry Eggs
    14. Happy Lesson
    15. Hell Teacher
    16. Love Hina
    17. Kare-Kano
    I'm just going to name them all cause I'm Bored
    18. Love Less
    19. Mars
    20. Otome Wa Boku Ni Koishiteru
    21. Princess Tutu
    22. tsubasa chronicle
    23. Steel Angel Kurumi
    24. Symphonia
    25.Death note
    26. Air
    27. TriGun
    I can keep on going but I'll stop
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

Member Gnosis is on a distinguished road Gnosis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 07:55 PM
    Threads

Elfen Lied
    Любовь в тебе и во тне как опиум.

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

If I write down all the anime I've watched, it will probably come to about 80+. Number of episodes range from around 10 (Midori no Hibi) to infinity (DBZ) . LOLz. But the genre I enjoy the most is shounen, well, anything with explosions:

YuYu Hakusho
    Hunter X Hunter
    Bleach
    GitS SAC 2nd Gig
    Yaiba
    Digimon Tamers
    YuGiOh Duel Monsters (yeah, laugh)
    Ragnarok <== I enjoyed the manwha, not that sorry excuse for an anime.

Currently I'm thinking of checking out Jigoku Shoujo and Death Note (w/c I found on Wiki quite some time ago while researching Bleach). If anyone can suggest any other anime similar to the above, that'd be cool ^^

<== Not an idiot, I know what Naruto and InuYasha are so don't bother suggesting them XD

EDIT: And no, I am not a guy.
    Last edited by kyubichan; 11-19-2006 at 11:45 AM.

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Junior Member wwevijay is on a distinguished road wwevijay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2006 11:54 AM
    Threads

[I]I want an anime to watch. Can you recommend any? My past favoritez r :

1: (my favorite) Naruto
    2: (loved so much) Full metal alchemist and Hunter X hunter
    3:digi-mon

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[I]I want an anime to watch. Can you recommend any? My past favoritez r :

1: (my favorite) Naruto
    2: (loved so much) Full metal alchemist and Hunter X hunter
    3:digi-mon
    Which season of Digimon did you watch? If you haven't seen them all, I'd suggest you watch Digimon 02, Tamers and Savers. The fourth season, Frontier, is too lame to try XD

If you loved Hunter X Hunter, watch Togashi's earlier work: YuYu Hakusho.

As for an alternative to Naruto... try Ninja Scroll, I guess.

Senior Member Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads

Honey And Clover
    Ito Noizi
    Izumi Sakurazawa
    Izumo
    Jetto
    Irresponsible Captain Tylor
    Naru Nanao
    nao Goto
    karin
    Matantei Loki Ragnarok
    megami paradise
    Murakami Suigun
    Mutsumi Sasaki
    Natsuiro No Sunadokei
    Nakatani Yuki
    Night Head Genesis
    Ragnarok Online
    RahXephon
    Report of Natural Spirits
    Shamanic Princess
    Shin Megami Tensei
    Shingetsutan Tsukihime
    shining tears
    Shinshi Doumei Cross
    shuffle

Shunsuke Taue
    snow
    snow queen
    solty Rei
    Sora Iro No Organ
    Soukyuu No Fafner
    Soul Link
    Sousei No Aquarion
    Spectral Versus Generation
    Star Ocean 2 The Second Story
    Star Ocean 3 Till the End of Time
    Starship Operator
    Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko
    Steel Angel Kurumi
    Stella Deus
    Sukisho
    Sumi Keiichi
    Suzuhira Hiro
    Suzuhito Yasuda
    Suzuka
    Tactics
    Takehito Harada
    Tetsuya Ohno
    Violinist of Hameln
    Wandaba Style
    You Kousaka
    Yukirin
    Yukiru Sugisaki
    Zegapain
    Time Stranger Kyoko
    Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo
    Touhou
    Venus And Braves
    We Are Piece of Peace
    White Clarity
    White Paper
    wild arm
    Yasuyuki Tsurugi
    Zero no Tsukaima
    Adumi Tohru
    Angel Howling
    Angel Rabbie
    animal yokocho
    Aoi Kimizuka
    Erementar Gerad
    Ugetsu Hakua
    Gensho Sugiyama
    ---a sig I made ealier not my best

this is my family
    Mom:Moonchild7:My biggest sis: Suky:My other Big sis: Just a girl:My nicest sis: Ayame_Sohma:My little sis: catskill888:My sis: Sakura_Babe:My sigmaking lil sis:Luck_Sharingan_SakuraMy brothers:My half demon brother: _inuyasha_:My son and daughters:My daughter: _sesshomaru:My son: inu yasha naru:My realtives:My Cousin: Donye

Junior Member *Bec* is on a distinguished road *Bec*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2006 04:45 AM
    Threads

Well...i like adventure/romance/comedy if anyone had any ideas of another anime i could watch let me know i'm up for a new anime

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Romance/comedy: Midori Days ^^

And, Honey and Clover

Member blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 12:16 AM
    Threads

Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Comedy.
    That's the kind I like.
    That's something like Flame Of Recca

Or otherwise
    Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Mystery, Shounen, Supernatural

Something like Get Backers kind

HEHE...

Member blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 12:16 AM
    Threads

Anyone with any ideas???

Member ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 11:00 PM
    all i can tell u is that....i'm on planet earth
    Threads

Default let's see.....

hm.....have u read the following? it's gonna b pretty long. lol

1. angelic layer
    2. beyblade
    3. cardcaptors
    4. flame of recca
    5. digimon
    6. pokemon
    7. hana-kimi
    8. goong
    9. full metal alchemist
    10. galaxy angel
    11. inuyasha
    12. ouran high school host club
    13. fruits basket
    14. getbackers
    15. imadoki
    16. fushigi yuugi
    17. chobits
    18. naruto
    19. azumanga daioh
    20. bleach
    21. bo bo bo bo bo bo bo
    22. tsubasa
    23. xxxholic
    24. dragon ball (any of the three seasons)
    25. sailor moon
    26. digi charat
    27. dragon knights
    28. gravitation
    29. chrono crusade
    30. kamichama karin
    31. king of bandits
    32. bring it on!
    33. miracle girls
    34. zodiac PI
    35. yu-gi-oh
    36. one piece
    37. tarot cafe
    38. psychic academy
    39. ranma
    40. negima
    41. sailor moon
    42. loveless
    ~*AnImEISmYantIDruG!*~
    Full metal alchemist, ouran high school host club, inuyasha, sailor moon, digimon, pokemon, samurai champloo, naruto, Loveless, Beyblade, Flame of Recca, DNAngel, Invader Zim, Weiss Kreuz.

... loves YOU! Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2008 07:22 PM
    Threads

I'm on the hunt for new magical girl animes/mangas. =D Can anyone recommend me some besides Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Cardcaptor Sakura and Kamichama Karin ...?

Senior Member nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2009 06:53 PM
    Threads

wondering if ne1 can help me my absoulute fav genre is horror its amazing my anime is:

Twighlight of the dark master
    Hellsing
    Vampire Hunter D
    Akira
    Ghost In The Shell
    Blood The Last Vampire
    Descendants Of Darkness
    Street Fighter 2
    Sky Blues 2142
    Love Hina
    Black Jack
    Trigun Witch HUnter Robin
    Fist Of The North Star
    Vampire Wars
    Lady Death

And Manga is:

Hellsing
    Priest

Can sum1 tell me loads of horror or gd action anime doesnt have to be horror but cool monsters like and wicked manga like priest if u havent read it it amazing like horror action manga pweeeez much appreciated thanks
    Its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog.

MY STUFF
    HELLSING ORDER 3

Closed Thread

Thread Information