AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Anime characters you wish were together

Hybrid View

Evil Sempai asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2009 02:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anime characters you wish were together

I know this might get deleted pretty quickly, but the title speaks for itself. Give me thy opinion on this matter.

For me it has to be:
    • Risa and Hitarwi (DNAngel)
    • Sesshoumaru and Rin (Inuyasha)
    • Kari and TK (Digimon)
    • Keitaro and Shinobu (Love Hina)
    • Cloud and Tifa (Final Fantasy 7)
    Enjoy talking about video games, RPing, or just a good laugh? Join us at Gmers Online The forum that keeps on growin!

Senior Member loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2006 03:02 PM
    Threads

ehh aren't cloud and tifa together already?
    anyways mine would be tohru and yuki from fruits basket ^_^" well too bad she can't touch him >_<
    oh and ryuichi and shuichi from gravitation ^_^ aww they are soo cute together ^_^

Evil Sempai asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2009 02:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by loveheart
    ^_^
    No they're not, Tifa is Cloud's childhood friend, but Tifa loves him.
    Enjoy talking about video games, RPing, or just a good laugh? Join us at Gmers Online The forum that keeps on growin!

Member akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 12:21 AM
    Ceres Angels Cerestial Castle Of Goddesses
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by loveheart
    anyways mine would be tohru and yuki from fruits basket ^_^" well too bad she can't touch him >_<
    oh and ryuichi and shuichi from gravitation ^_^ aww they are soo cute together ^_^
    I CHOOSE SESSHOMARU AND RIN OF INUYASHA BECAUSE.....<IM INLOVE TO SESSHOMARU>....
    THEY ARE NICE LOVETEAM
    Magical Princess

"Behind that Reluctant Smile, I Hide My Shadows"
    _DANCE_BATTLE_AUDITION_PHILIPPINES_

Senior Member Meia_Gisborn is just really nice Meia_Gisborn is just really nice Meia_Gisborn is just really nice Meia_Gisborn is just really nice Meia_Gisborn is just really nice Meia_Gisborn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2009 02:52 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by asian_brad
    I know this might get deleted pretty quickly, but the title speaks for itself. Give me thy opinion on this matter.

For me it has to be:
    • Risa and Hitarwi (DNAngel)
    • Sesshoumaru and Rin (Inuyasha)
    • Kari and TK (Digimon)
    • Keitaro and Shinobu (Love Hina)
    • Cloud and Tifa (Final Fantasy 7)
    Sesshoumaru n Rin? hv to wait Rin grows up n become an adult
    i wash Nina can be with Tsujiyai-kun(i'm not sure the name) from Ultra Maniac
    Ryoma n Ryuzaki Sakuno, Momoshiro n Ann-chan(Tennis no Oujisama)

あたしの音楽のコレクション、全てはこっち:http://iui7.blogspot.com

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 10:29 AM
    Threads

daisuke and satoshi
    inuyasha and kagome
    yuiko and yayoi

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

Hinata and naruto
    The main girl and mugen in samurai champloo
    rukia and the main guy (im forgetting so many names!!!)

Thanks to Wonderwice

Junior Member Ascendancy is on a distinguished road Ascendancy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2007 06:56 PM
    Threads

Ash from Pokemon and Yuna from FFX! Strange, but would it work?

Sig by Me

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ascendancy
    Ash from Pokemon and Yuna from FFX! Strange, but would it work?
    umm.. no.. i don't think that would work..

for me.. the anime characters i wish were together..

jun'ichi and sakura (da capo)
    jun'ichi and kotori (da capo: second season)
    inuyasha and kikyo (inuyasha)
    yuji and shana (shakugan no shana)
    yuuichi and mai (my-hime)

Here Ye All Homunculi's! EndFire has a spectacular aura about EndFire has a spectacular aura about EndFire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 05:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by koikazeflip
    umm.. no.. i don't think that would work..
    for me.. the anime characters i wish were together..
    inuyasha and kikyo (inuyasha)
    I'm sorry for my language but Kikyo Is A crappy girl, It's Kagome who should be with Inuyasha

*edited out by Piper - Please do not use foul language
    Last edited by Andrew; 10-24-2006 at 01:47 PM.

What Goes Around........ You Know The Rest
    I Like Big Fun And I Cannot Lie....
    "Jello, May I take your Mustard?"
    Gimme Rep If You Like B i g FUN

Pm me to find out how to make words

glow

Click Here For My Journal

Credit for idea of piccy. to Mangandci.com
    Ask me to draw something if you would like.

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 09:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Jenova's Witness

Have you guys read the thread? It said what you wished, not what they already are. I wished, though, that Hatori and Kana could have been together. It's so sad to think that one person, the person you loved so much was hurting just as much, and the only way to prevent it, is to wipe the memory of yourself from her. T - T
    It's so sad! I could have cried from that if I wasn't so cold hearted!

The Philosopher
    Kanon Finale

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

Captain Hans Günsche & Seras Victoria

Member negative_18 is on a distinguished road negative_18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2007 07:46 PM
    Threads

(NARUTO)for me it HAS to be Hinata and Naruto, someone should set them up casue narutos too thick to realise she has a crush on him and hinata is too shy to do anything about it.
    (INUYASHA)i once hoped kikyo and sessy end up together but that hope is over....
    (FRUITS BASKET)kyo and tohru are togerther already but i hope they get married XD
    (INUYASHA)koga and kagome....i really want them to be together but i guess thats another dead wish
    (NARUTO)rock lee and sakura cause he deserves it and she wouldn't get sasuke anyway
    (MARMALADE BOY) i reeeeeeeally wanted Ginta to be with Miki
    (NARUTO) shikamaru and tenmari, cause opposites attract...though they're both somewhat pessimistic

Member Zaseka is on a distinguished road Zaseka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2007 10:49 AM
    Threads

sesshomaru x rin
    sailor moon x seiya
    ichigo x shirogane (tokyo mew mew)
    kyouya x haruhi (ouran)

Senior Member shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2008 06:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by negative_18 View Post
    (NARUTO)for me it HAS to be Hinata and Naruto, someone should set them up casue narutos too thick to realise she has a crush on him and hinata is too shy to do anything about it.
    (INUYASHA)i once hoped kikyo and sessy end up together but that hope is over....
    (FRUITS BASKET)kyo and tohru are togerther already but i hope they get married XD
    (INUYASHA)koga and kagome....i really want them to be together but i guess thats another dead wish
    (NARUTO)rock lee and sakura cause he deserves it and she wouldn't get sasuke anyway
    (MARMALADE BOY) i reeeeeeeally wanted Ginta to be with Miki
    (NARUTO) shikamaru and tenmari, cause opposites attract...though they're both somewhat pessimistic
    koga and kagome that would be so hott that is the best couple but your right it is kinda of a dead wish

shikamaru and temari..........i hate temari shikamaru should be with me

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:35 PM
    Threads

cocolu x prince arrow
    Yuki x Toru

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Hinata and Naruto (naruto)
    Inuyasha and Kikyo (inuyasha)
    Tenchi and Ayeka (Tenchi Muyo)

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    Threads

Yuki and Toru
    Rukia and Ichigo
    Nauto and Hinata
    Sakura and Sasuke
    Inuyasha and Kagome
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

Member zelda54545 is on a distinguished road zelda54545's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 09:22 AM
    Threads

Nauto and Hinata (naruto)
    keitaro and shinobu (love hina)
    Sakura and Sasuke (naruto)
    Negi and Nodoka (nigma)
    kyo and tohru (fruit basket)

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    Threads

Motoko and Batou from GITS

Riza and Roy from FMA
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

Empress of Ice Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

Saber and Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

BlingedOutGeisha。 Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2007 12:09 AM
    Threads

Jin ~ Shino
    What? You Thought I Was Gunna Say Fuu & Jin? Eeew.
    XOX
    ::AOL AIM - BeBe X Famous::
    muah.

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

Akito Souma and Kureno Souma from Fruits Basket. The first time I saw them together, I thought they were cute and might be a good couple. Oh, well the dog suits her too.
    ^^
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

castle... who do you mean by HER?! O.o

Tohru honda and Kyo sohma<3
    Iruka and Kaka-sensei .... hehehe
    young Orochimaru and young tsunada/fifth [a bit weird]
    naruto and hinata
    ayame sohma and hatori sohma/shigure sohma
    ayame and tohru
    shikamaru and shino[hehehe]
    kiba and kuranai-sensei[why not? hehehe]
    itachi and sakura[myeeessss]
    roy mustang and ed[horray for yaoi >.<]

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Skyla_G
    castle... who do you mean by HER?! O.o

Tohru honda and Kyo sohma<3
    Iruka and Kaka-sensei .... hehehe
    young Orochimaru and young tsunada/fifth [a bit weird]
    naruto and hinata
    ayame sohma and hatori sohma/shigure sohma
    ayame and tohru
    shikamaru and shino[hehehe]
    kiba and kuranai-sensei[why not? hehehe]
    itachi and sakura[myeeessss]