AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Area 51

Member Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2006 06:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Area 51

I just rented this game yesterday for the ps2, and I'm almost through it. I have to say, for a first person alien shooter, I think its actually very good. It has a pretty good plot, and the game play isnt bad either.

Has anyone else played it, and if you have did you enjoy it?

Senior Member RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2006 10:12 PM
    Threads

I didnt enjoy it, for the time it was made, it was like playing an old console game. However the plot was solid and so was the voice acting, that including marylin manson.

There is no cowardice in faith
    There is no fear in conviction
    The man who has nothing can still have faith
    The truly wise are always afraid
    Doubt is a sign of weakness
    To question is to doubt
    Perseverance and silence are the highest virtues
    Excuses are the refuge of the weak
    Intolerance is a blessing
    Ignorance and Arrogance are a curse
    Life is a prison, death is a release
    A broad mind lacks focus
    Wisdom is the beginning of fear
    There is no such thing as innocence

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

it was a fun game, I never played the whole thing or anything just a level at a friends house(the one where you find the "lunar landing site" lol)

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

its not such a bad game though but, i had trouble staying alive since i wasnt really used to the game itself, good thing about it is that its sometimes challenging,thats all.
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

i played that game once my freind got mad because i kept pulling a really cheap move with that weapon that fired of the walls,so we quit playing it was kind of fun though
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Junior Member Legendary*Gohan is infamous around these parts Legendary*Gohan is infamous around these parts Legendary*Gohan is infamous around these parts Legendary*Gohan is infamous around these parts Legendary*Gohan is infamous around these parts Legendary*Gohan is infamous around these parts Legendary*Gohan is infamous around these parts Legendary*Gohan is infamous around these parts Legendary*Gohan is infamous around these parts Legendary*Gohan is infamous around these parts Legendary*Gohan is infamous around these parts Legendary*Gohan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2016 03:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: B0wDwN2KKG

It was pretty cool to me, If that even matters. All games like that are fun.
    Loved By One..Compared To None..The Only Great KKG is The ONE..

"...Get Your Weight Up..."

Junior Member Blitz262 will become famous soon enough Blitz262's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2006 01:32 AM
    Threads

I thought it was a good game. The early levels were the best in my opinion because you're fighting with a squad.
    No noobs were harmed in the making of this sig.

munky munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 04:10 PM
    Threads

I thought that was a very fun game but that part where you turn alien was strange but a good idea more game should have somthing like that

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

I liked it. Sure it was a tad bit crazy for me, but i got over it. I would give it a 7.

Void Champion Nightmare Suspension is on a distinguished road Nightmare Suspension's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2006 06:53 AM
    Threads

Area 51...

It was well awesome...untill you mutated, Then it because boring...Lost intrest quickly. But alltogether an very good game.

You hear my name...You see my face...You see death...I'll keep you Suspended in you're own Nightmare...You're Nightmare, MY playground...

Senior Member anime911 is on a distinguished road anime911's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 09:09 PM
    Threads

I played it on demo once.... seemed okay but not sumthin I would buy

Member Agomae has a spectacular aura about Agomae has a spectacular aura about Agomae has a spectacular aura about Agomae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2006 11:37 PM
    Threads

i'll give it...6.0

Junior Member MangAxTutorialS is on a distinguished road MangAxTutorialS's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2006 12:04 PM
    Threads

I actually thought it was a mad good game. I never finished it though. This was because I accidentally over wrote 20 hours of gameplay because I wasn't paying attention.
    Please visit my Manga Tutorial Webpaege. I need more tutorials for my site!

http://WWW.Z9.************.com/Mangaxtutorials

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    Threads

yea, its an alright game didn't finish it though, i kept dying!!!
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

Member Sickn3ss. has a spectacular aura about Sickn3ss. has a spectacular aura about Sickn3ss.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2006 09:11 PM
    Threads

I played it the first week it came out. Beat it 12 times
    never gets old.

Senior Member Keita will become famous soon enough Keita will become famous soon enough Keita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 01:39 AM
    Threads

I played it , it was a fun game i will give it 7.5...
    Alone is not the answer

Really?

Senior Member MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 05:41 AM
    Threads

I've got it and I like it. Though I don't see much of it as my friend has it a lot. I like how you become infected and can transform / mutate, though I didn't use it much, I prefer keeping a good distance between me and my foes, so I stuck with good ol' guns most of the time.

The early levels were the best in my opinion because you're fighting with a squad.
    Yeah I like being in a squad, not too sure why, felt safer I guess. Though it is better, storyline wise, that you end up alone.

hit with insane stick razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

what?! i am going to kill my bro!!!! when it first came out over here it was on cheap but he told me not to get it. now it is selling out all the time and i cant get a copy ARGH
    A SPLENDIFOURUS SITE FOR VIDEO GAME LOVERS.. Or so I would like to think XD Please click the banner.

i love random pms! they tickle

random pms: 15
    more please?

Junior Member Gaara_of_the_hidden_sand is on a distinguished road Gaara_of_the_hidden_sand's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2006 10:58 PM
    Threads

omg Area 51 is so cool

Member Rage_2o9 will become famous soon enough Rage_2o9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 10:58 PM
    Threads

Area 51 is cool i just play the demo i want to buy the real game so i can play it on xbox lol hey how much dod you think it worth now?

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's a fun game, not worth buying but it is fun to play.
    -TWM-

Hitokiri Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2010 07:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none

It's a very good First Person Shooter....However I rather go with Killzone and Halo....not much of a fan of Zombie killing in FPS type...but I really wanna play FEAR.

Closed Thread

Thread Information