AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Three Choices!

Member negative_18 is on a distinguished road negative_18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2007 07:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

the guy of my dreams would stop my car and ask that i help take the old lady to hospital...my old friend will leave contact info and we all live happily ever after.

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

well first I'd check to see how much money I have on me.... *rumagges through bag* hmmm three bucks in there... 80 cents in that pocket... ooooo a twenty... okay so I figured I have a total of 23.80... but wait theres more to the plan, while keeping my foot on the brake pedal I check to make sure the seat beside me is suitable for another passenger... okies we're all good... I slowly pull the car up to the bus stop and see this an old lady, my old friend and this good looking guy ive seen around town a couple times... I roll down the window and say "whit whew[i cant whistle] and i pat the seat beside me and wink... they all look at me weird. I drive away a go to the closest manga store... [its what i was saving up for]
    ~Skyla... mmmmkay weird post...

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Teed is correct! Cookie points for you! (Way random)

The objective is to think outside the box and decipher a way to do all three at once.

Excluding the chance you were driving a sedan, the best answer is to give the keys to your car to your friend and tell him or her to take the woman to the hospitol, while you stay behind with the girl or guy of your dreams.

=)

(I created a thread out of boredom and it went pretty far!)

Closed Thread

Thread Information