AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is the worst thing you can remember doing to someone?

the darkness in the light _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 06:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

made an ex comeback from a foreign country to break up with her\
    that was pretty bad
    Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
    nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

One of the potentially worst things I have ever done was throwing roadkill at a Wendy's drive through menu and then after the blood was everywhere I placed it over top of the intercom. No, I didn't kill it.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    The worst thing I've ever done to a person was when I was 16, and I slashed all 4 car tires and busted his windshield that belonged to a guy that decided to take it upon himself to be a total (word I cannot exploit here) and throw rocks and eggs at my house, because the guy didn't get along with my brother.

This was in California.
    ... never mess with an Andy. O_O
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Junior Member WithoutaSoul will become famous soon enough WithoutaSoul will become famous soon enough WithoutaSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 05:15 PM
    Threads

I caught my best friend stealing my things from school, so I stabbed her in the back with a pencil and now she has a permanent lead mark on her back...i feel bad now..I should've slapped her instead.

"...without a soul..my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold, until you find it there and lead it back...home.."

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

I've pirated and distributed hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of software.

And if you need something more personal..
    When I was in high school, there were several occasions where I'd make someone's computer crash quite frequently, in an effort to make them annoyed enough with their computer so they stopped using it. I used homemade trojans, or ones that others made, depending on what I had available at the time. Most effective against my own sister, because she was in the same room as me, and I hit at just the right moments to annoy her the most.
    It was kind of my silent victory. And I found it effective enough that I reused it many times.

It's all stuff that script kiddies did really, from when I was younger and less mature. But my motives where not vandalism, they were spite and irritation.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

well the worst thing was falling for my friends b/f. Then they broke up and he likes me...that's the worst

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

bachiatari akanbe ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2006 08:21 AM
    Threads

Meh after a year and a half my ex fiance had to move with her mother in Alaska. I had told her previously that i'd stay with her and that no matter what we'd be together. Well, needless to say i couldn't deal with the idea of the lonliness and torture so on the day before she left i broke it off. I hate myself every day for it...
    ~Made By Marudashi
    "kiesaru kono sekai de anata to aishi tsuzukeru

tamerai mo mayoi mo iranai
    tsuite oide..."
    Gackt: Illness Illusion

(Translation:In this world that melts away, I'll continue to love you

Faltering and lost and unneeded
    Come here with me...)

Closed Thread

Thread Information