AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fruits Basket ^_^

Junior Member Yuro is on a distinguished road Yuro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2006 09:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fruits Basket ^_^

Fruits Basket is my favorite manga of all time! And maybe it will become my favorite anime to (I haven't seen the show yet but i would like to). Anyone else a fan of Fruits Basket?
    I'm like a walking advertisement, every once in a while I'll find something cool and tell people about it ^_^

Hey Fruits Basket fans! Here's a link to some cool avatars! http://fruits-basket.over-blog.org/a...-994250-6.html

Member Romelica is infamous around these parts Romelica is infamous around these parts Romelica is infamous around these parts Romelica is infamous around these parts Romelica is infamous around these parts Romelica is infamous around these parts Romelica is infamous around these parts Romelica is infamous around these parts Romelica is infamous around these parts Romelica is infamous around these parts Romelica is infamous around these parts Romelica's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2006 12:47 AM
    Threads

[B] I Love Fruits Baskets Its my favorite anime!!! I LOVE KYOU He's so cool and handsome too

Member Shinigami Hilde will become famous soon enough Shinigami Hilde's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2012 04:50 PM
    Threads

Shouldn't this be in the Romance Manga/Anime thread???
    It's All About The Beret!

Junior Member Yuro is on a distinguished road Yuro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2006 09:30 PM
    Threads

Oh, sorry about that, I'm new here. I should have read more carefully Do what you have to do.
    I'm like a walking advertisement, every once in a while I'll find something cool and tell people about it ^_^

Hey Fruits Basket fans! Here's a link to some cool avatars! http://fruits-basket.over-blog.org/a...-994250-6.html

Member Akina911 will become famous soon enough Akina911's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2006 01:15 PM
    Threads

the manga is cool and the anime better. i have the dvd box set and have seen all the episodes and i am addicted to it. but i like naruto better

these sigs ^ are made by me . to get other sigs made by me and my bro go to our website http://www.animefanatics.rhs08.com/
    we have renders , wallpapers,avatars,and our own forums. ( with not that many members XD)

Junior Member Loutana is on a distinguished road Loutana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2006 07:15 AM
    Threads

Default Fruits Basket Rocks

Hey I seen this little thread and thought I would say its worth the price you pay to buy the manga and the anime and I so hope they will have the second season to Fruits basket and I can't wait until all of the manga comes out in English I for one can barely wait until august for the 14th volume.

Life is a journey that one must be perpared to take or you might wind up robbed on the highway and nothing left to take.

Loutana

Senior Member Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

Well I am not a big fan but I do like the manga and show. I like the fact that when they just turn into animals when they get a hug.
    If You Want To Battle, I'm ready at anythime
    I'm out to destroy all evil.
    Follow Your Own Path.

It Will Lead You To Your Heart.

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

I LOVE the manga....never seen the show
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Junior Member YukiFuFu will become famous soon enough YukiFuFu will become famous soon enough YukiFuFu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2006 12:11 AM
    Threads

I recently finished watching the anime and i love it! ^o^ its really good and its funny how they turn into animals.
    Plus the way Yuki and Kyou argue is just fun to watch! XD

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

uh..
    me! ^_^;
    i like the manga! XD
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Member itooshii will become famous soon enough itooshii will become famous soon enough itooshii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2006 08:28 PM
    Beneath the stars or the blazing sun depending on the hour
    Threads

I've only seen the show, but my friend tells me all about the manga...in DEADLY detail, but I love her for it!!! I dig Prince Yuki Sohma...Momichi's(sp?) cute...and if my friend can kill you with details, I beat the outline where the dead horse USED to be!!! lol

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

Fruits basket is one of my alltime favorite mangas.
    the anime was too short though, since they had to end the series suddenly because the manga wasn't finished on time.
    But i really like volume 6. (at least they made that to anime!)

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Member Uranus_Dare is on a distinguished road Uranus_Dare's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2006 11:30 AM
    Wings don't solve problems. They just make it easier to run away.
    Threads

I love Fruits Basket!! I've read most of the manga's and I've seen a few eps. It's very addicting.

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Yay! Fruits Basket fan!

Yup im a major furuba fan!!!

Its scary i haven't even seen the anime yet, but in the volumes iv read... 1,2, (no 3 ), 4,5,6,7,8,9 and 11! well i absolutely love it. im a rooster btw . But i still love kyo cos hes a cat and im a cat fan too!

oh dont forget momiji and kisa sooooooo cute
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

Member detective_megumi has a little shameless behaviour in the past detective_megumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2006 02:52 AM
    Threads

Wow! i Love this show "Fruits Basket"... It's cOoL...
    eVen Kyo!
    Oh! He's sO haNdsOmE aNd cOoL...

Actually this iS one of my faVe aniMe... Watch it! It's cOoL!

I am my own person Shy Hinata is on a distinguished road Shy Hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2006 05:22 PM
    wanderer, no one is willing to take me in.
    Threads

I go into a fanatic state when I read the manga. I am just waiting to read vol. 13. I would have to say ayama is my favorite.
    Naruto is the best.

^^Thanx Nespa. Thanx alot.^^
    Family
    Mother: animeglobe
    Protective Cousin: 3BladeDemoness
    Brothers: Otaku Ichise, INUANI
    Sisters: FireFlareC, Midnight's Stargazer

[K_K]'z Death Plague Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 09:44 PM
    Threads

I've never read the manga, on skimmed thru it. Watched a couple episodes of the anime, i love the 10th one, cause Haru is the best! him and Kyou put up a pretty good fight =P

Meet me in outerspace.... Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2010 09:01 PM
    Threads

I love the show but I haven't read the manga and Kyo is awesome......

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow this thread getting long. i guess fruits basket is really popular ^^
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

Member anime_sheep118 is on a distinguished road anime_sheep118's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2006 11:13 PM
    Threads

I love Fruits Basket! I have 17 volumes, going to get my hand on the 18th soon, and have been keeping up with the latest chapter summaries and I've seen the anime too! my favourite character is probably Yuki, and next comes Kyo.

Thanks a lot Nespa!! ^^

*anime_sheep118* ^_^

Junior Member wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 10:56 AM
    Threads

i have 8 volume of fruits basket and i'm really fustrated when is the rest coming out, i'm tired of waiting. i love yuki and kyo too i love all the characters but yuki and kyo best. i got the anime and i thought it was excellent i'll give it 10/10 with a question.

[[ Happy ~*2000*~ ]] angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 02:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1504-5383-0870

yes! i love that manga!! its a exciting story! and yes i rate that as one of my favourites definitly! i like both kyo and yuki (especailly yuki) cuz his rat form is such a kwaii!!!

The Real Suga' Baby Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2021 10:39 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I love Fruits Basket! I've only read up to volume 5, and seen up to episode 12 (I'm downloading episode 12 as we speak ^^ but I'm already obsessed with it. I tried reading it about 2 years ago, but I couldn't get into it. About a month ago however, I decided to give it another try...and now I LOVE IT! =D ^_^

美しい夢みる人

Mazoku decendent Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2007 12:35 PM
    Threads

eerrr.....It is okay. It is not bad at all but not awsome. It is in th middle somewhere.

-+The King of Viper+- Mamushi will become famous soon enough Mamushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 08:50 AM
    Threads

Yeah! I like it too! But, Unfortunately I can't collect it until finish. Wherever I search it, I never find the manga vol 15 or more...
    Fhhhsssshhh....

Saint de Fello

Closed Thread

Thread Information