AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Halloween

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Halloween

I have already searched for this topic and couldn't fine one. Therefore I decided to create one. Who's going out this year? I know I am. =) I might dress up as a nurse =P! Or something. come on people. You're NEVER too old for FREE candies! =) And if you dress up people will surely GIVE you FREE candy XD~!
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

Senior Member Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga is a splendid one to behold Tenten Hyuuga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 10:24 PM
    Threads

Dude, I was just about to post a topic like this! Oh well...glad I didn't! Teehee. I've always loved Halloween...since, well...I dunno. Ha! ^^ Yup, I'm going out. I'm going to be a ninja! Just wearing that Konohagakure hitai-ate band around my head, I'm all...uh...set! CHYA! xD . I agree with ya' 100%...who can be to old for candy? Or Halloween? -^_^-
    Sig/avvy set made by Nespa. Thankies! ^^

Member .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2006 08:39 PM
    Threads

I really don't think I'm dressing up for Halloween. ;;>> *shrugs* Actually, last year I almost didn't dress up (it was going to be the only year I didn't) but one of my friends drew whiskers and colored my nose black, and then put fake cat ears on me by force. xD So...I ended up being a cat.
    Thank you for the wonderful siggy dawnrune! =]

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

I don't know. It depends on the fact that I don't feel like buying a new costume and my community have a curfew for trick-or-treating(4 - 7pm? bull...).
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Well, I'm kind of too old to go out (15)...So I think I'm going to just go do a hayride with my friends and some girls, probably...

Either that or we'll all just go around some neighborhood and hang.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Master of War Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

I probably going to cosplay one of the anime characters for work. I haven't decided yet on which character I'm going to dress up as.

What if god was one of us Jewel <3 is infamous around these parts Jewel <3 is infamous around these parts Jewel <3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2006 12:31 PM
    Idoll I was misslead by this comment because you said "jewel did not sing it" in the bad rep :-/
    Threads

im going out as jack sparrow Im in the process of renting a costume

hit with insane stick razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel &lt View Post
    im going out as jack sparrow Im in the process of renting a costume
    lol i am gonna be same! only i will add a bunch of stuff to it so i will be Jack the-warlock-crossdresser Sparrow. (dont ask me how that will work it will probably bust your brain if you try to understand)
    A SPLENDIFOURUS SITE FOR VIDEO GAME LOVERS.. Or so I would like to think XD Please click the banner.

i love random pms! they tickle

random pms: 15
    more please?

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If I can scrounge up money, I wanna be a gangster girl. Really cute pinstriped outfit.

If not, I'll just go as a school girl. cos I have that outfit.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love halloween but I have nothing to do this year cuz I'm 16 and this town is pretty lame during it, I was thinking about going out in my car and spraying kids with water guns...Is that wrong?
    -TWM-

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

Wink

yep i am ^.^ can't wait! i'm goin' as a pirate xD
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

if i can get friends with me then yes
    love free candy
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Wing Man
    I love halloween but I have nothing to do this year cuz I'm 16 and this town is pretty lame during it, I was thinking about going out in my car and spraying kids with water guns...Is that wrong?
    Yes, and it's called assault.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Since I'm a bit too old to go out [16] I'll just probably be the one covering houses with toilet paper the night before, then dimming the lights in the house so I don't get an annoying tellitubby dressed trick-or-treater coming up to my house.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

What if god was one of us Jewel <3 is infamous around these parts Jewel <3 is infamous around these parts Jewel <3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Idoll I was misslead by this comment because you said "jewel did not sing it" in the bad rep :-/
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Grey
    Yes, and it's called assault.
    Daddy he assaulted me with water!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know why it's assault?

What if it were bleach and it got in your eyes? Instant blindness that may never go away.

Since you are obviously ignorant, here's exactly what assault means, and why attacking someone with something you consider to be a "joke" or a "harmless" weapon, is still very illegal.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/assault

2. Law. an unlawful physical attack upon another; an attempt or offer to do violence to another, with or without battery, as by holding a stone or club in a threatening manner.

civil assault
    : an assault considered as a tort rather than as a crime —compare CRIMINAL ASSAULT in this entry

simple assault
    : a criminal assault that is not accompanied by any aggravating factors (as infliction of serious injury or use of a dangerous weapon) —compare AGGRAVATED ASSAULT in this entry
    NOTE: Simple assault is usually classified as a misdemeanor.

Senior Member Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2008 11:44 AM
    Threads

I have no idea what as, but I'll be dressing up. There'll be some club or pub holding a costumed event around Halloween.

But I won't go trick or treating even if I wasn't 21 years old- I suspect kids around here would get shot if they went around trying to demand sweets. We had two brave little troopers come to our door last year, but unfortunately the only two of us around were healthy eating vegetarians and vegans. Since I was making soup, I gave them a carrot. They called my bluff on it too

~Temptress Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 10:52 AM
    Threads

I'm hoping to drop by a few Halloween parties this year (I'm past trick-or-treating) I'm thinking of dragging my sewing machine out of the closet and whipping up a sexy witch outfit. I'm looking forward to it.

Accio Brains - Ron Weasley

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You know why it's assault?

What if it were bleach and it got in your eyes? Instant blindness that may never go away.
    Hmm good arguement! Oh yeah I said W A T E R where did the bleach come in to play here...

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's not an arguement, it's the truth. It's the law. Deal with it. I'm sorry you're too naiive to understand simple concepts.

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

omg!!!! halloween partys!!!!!!^^it just had to be said....
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's not an arguement, it's the truth. It's the law. Deal with it. I'm sorry you're too naiive to understand simple concepts.
    Yeah in this case squirting someone with W A T E R is assault... I bet id get a whole 2 minutes in jail for squirting you with water on haloween. The cops would say this line is for emergencys when you dialed 911

Junior Member icepik2004 will become famous soon enough icepik2004 will become famous soon enough icepik2004's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

lol oh yea cant wait for halloween Im gonna be a zombie this year.....i have to practice for film school anyways

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I love Halloween; it's my favorite holiday. Why? Because I have the biggest sweet tooth in the western hemisphere.

I normally take my brothers trick or treating every year; this year is no exception. I'm planning to go as Mario this year; I'm having trouble finding a brown fake mustache though.:C
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 09:15 PM
    Threads

Yes, three of my friends and I go out every year. I can't decide though if I should go as Sailor Mercury or Sailor Neptune...
    エレクトロ・ワールド

The ground shook and cracked, the sun in the sky descended into my hand

Closed Thread

Thread Information