AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Love is

Senior Member Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2010 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Love is

Love is...

...A light.
    A light burning
    deep down inside
    your heart.
    And...
    ...Love is a dream.
    A dream you wish will happen
    someday.
    When the time is right,
    when your time is right.

Helping a friend in need,
    shows love and care.
    That love,
    will show them the way.

Love is a light! A light
    that only you can share.

Why not let this light
    shine and burn?
    To show others the way?
    You the way?
    Are you afraid that someone
    will take advantage
    of your light?
    And put it out with
    false words, lies, or even
    Love?

You hide your love in fear,
    in fear that your dream will fall
    beneath your feet.
    Your dream of love.

Now...
    ...Love is a lie.
    Those words "I love you"
    Are the start of every
    heartache.
    Some people mean it
    when they say it,
    and some people
    say it when they don't mean it.

It's hard to believe in love,
    when
    you've never been loved.

Some say love is a gift, and
    others say love is a lie.

For me though...
    ...Love is ancient.
    Love is an old feeling
    deep down inside my heart,
    That I hide from everyone.

I'm afraid to be loved,
    And...
    I'm afraid to be heartbroken.
    But most of all,
    I'm afraid that those certain words
    "I love you"
    Are a lie...

...Love was everything
    I thought it was...
    ...except true...
    Last edited by Fabala; 07-19-2008 at 01:21 AM. Reason: removed text color

Yin and Yang Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2008 10:17 AM
    i'm not saying any more than, a Lake near some woods, what more do you need to know?
    Threads

wow! that is an AWESOME poem! you keep that up and sooner or later you will be a well known poet! wow! *aplaudes* well done!
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{
    Your're Aweful{ \. . . {.} . . I love you!

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Long but extremely beautiful. Once again! You know how to linebreak flawlessly.

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

wow really great poem

Sig made by -Ookami-

Senior Member Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Exclamation

Thankyou for all of your comments. ^^ Yes I know it's long, but it took me forever to write. o.O;

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

WAHH!!! I get shivers reading this >.< So beautiful and sincere! It is very sad but true, I like how you dont make it sound materialistic. "I love you" these words arent always what show love. My mom gets angry when I dont say these words back to her... actions sometimes say more than words.
    ~Skyla [please post more]

Sacrificial Suicide Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 03:10 AM
    Threads

I enjoyed reading your poem.
    This being the first one I have read by you, I must say your form is beautiful.
    This poem I can tell hold many hidden truth's about yourself, it is a rare talent to be able to express such with grace don't lose it.
    I'll keep this post short at that.

Poet to Poet,
    ~ Tragedy

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Exclamation

You guys are all so nice ^^ Thankyou again for your comments, I love reading them.

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

This poem is so emotional. . . .You have so much experience. . . .I really hope to see more of yours, especially like this one. . . .

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

so deep...
    it's very emotional, and it has an undertone that you are expressing and inner pain...
    very beautiful.
    great writing.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

spawn of dragons skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2006 08:38 AM
    Threads

i know EXACTLY how u feel.....i agree with your opinion on love.....ive written some poems about love too.....anyways, another example of a beautiful, truthful poem.
    anger+sadness+happiness+confusion=life
    skater2791

siggy made by chibi fire angel
    put this in ur sig if u would walk 1,000 miles to hold ur love in ur arms

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information