AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: death-how do you handle it?

Senior Member iloveyoux will become famous soon enough iloveyoux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2008 10:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i get scared.. well .. no one close to me died yet *hopefully not too

but today.. a few hrs.. someone from our neigbour building 12 floor suicided andjumped out of the window.
    im not jk its true.. now i have goosebumps. and im really scared.

OMGAH.iLOVEtoby <3
    MY CUTE CUDDLY DOG

Member dither has a reputation beyond repute dither has a reputation beyond repute dither has a reputation beyond repute dither has a reputation beyond repute dither has a reputation beyond repute dither has a reputation beyond repute dither has a reputation beyond repute dither has a reputation beyond repute dither has a reputation beyond repute dither has a reputation beyond repute dither has a reputation beyond repute dither's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 12:58 PM
    Threads

I took a Psychology of Dying & Death class. Generally, I have pretty mellow views of death. It's not particularly scary, and in some ways is very inspiring to me. I have pretty vivid colors, sounds, and images attached to the concept of death.

Everything I know about death, I learned from Dr. Seuss.

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

theres nothing you can do about it, its not like you can ressurstruct them or anything. you feel sad and wanna run away,and keep running forever.. but thats stupid,because youre just runnning away from all your other friends... i get over the death of someone quite easily..
    your life.goes.on. lol
    (faceless, you fall asleep?... lol you make me laugh)
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

A Supporter of Toast Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 10:06 AM
    Threads

To be honest, noone REALLY close to me has died, so I don't know what it really feels like. It kinda makes me sad sometimes, like seeing my mom and my dad cry over someone's death and I'm not crying with them, they say i have no heart =( but I just don't understand... I'm sure though, when it does happen, I'll understand what it means to shed tears for my beloved...or something of that sort.

maybe people should believe that their loves have gone to heaven ^^ then they won't feel so sad.

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

Felling sorry for someone is not going to help them.It's just going to make them feel sader. But any ways...
    My Grandmother died, She was my BestFriend!
    We did everything together!
    I cryed my eyes out.
    But people go,That's how life is.
    Sometimes you people just have to get used to it.
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

Junior Member kotoko-chan is on a distinguished road kotoko-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2006 06:23 PM
    Threads

i get sad, but just realize that it was just their time, so i just let it go

Dragon Of Earth Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma has a reputation beyond repute Fuuma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2010 03:45 PM
    Threads

Live life proudly until it ends, you only have 1 so live it to the fullest.

The Kunoichi Plushie =3 AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 04:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Where is that?x.x

Death is something we can't do anything about it. We just live our lives and then we die.That's part of life. It is really sad and depressing but we got to deal with it and accept the fact.
    Thanks Mira Kaiba for the super fantabulous set.
    Akito/Agito/Lind obsessed fangirl

Member ~courtney morgan~ is a jewel in the rough ~courtney morgan~ is a jewel in the rough ~courtney morgan~ is a jewel in the rough ~courtney morgan~ is a jewel in the rough ~courtney morgan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 05:56 AM
    Threads

anko that was a really nice thing to say-
    SKY

Hi check it out: www.glasgowschoolofsportbellahoustonacademy.co.uk
    that's the glasgow school of sport- i'm a gymnast

Life is what you make of it .... nothing more...nothing less

ps. NEXT MOOD SWING IN 5min

Thanks again Nespa

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Death is really hard to grasp, but when you think about it, there is no escape. The thing I think about most when there is a death is that I'll never see that person ever again and it makes me sad, but I can accept it.
    If someone acts sad for a very long time after a death, then they make others feel really sad, and so I would never let anyone see my feelings...but its just the way I am.

Sacrificial Suicide Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 03:10 AM
    Threads

How do I handle death?
    I used to be very poor at it. Thanks to a few things that happened.
    I used to take it out on my body, Self Injury and the such. Going off " Emotional pain turned into physical pain. Hence making it easier to deal with."
    I used to be terrible.
    I am alot better now depending on who it is.
    Since I could never use the default for most people. " They are in a better place. ", as I am not relgious that is out of the question.
    Hard to explain how I deal with it but it seems to work.

~ Tragedy
    Last edited by Tragedy; 12-03-2006 at 02:09 PM.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

It annoys me when people say "Oh, that happens to everyone, just live with it." It's a rather insensitive thing to say. Very true, but insensitive.

Two of my uncles have died a decade ago, the older one died then his brother died was killed the next year. I was really close to the younger one and his son/my cousin so it was very disturbing. However, I'm not openly emotional about such things. I go on with life, occasionally crying on my own, but I let things pass and do what I have to do everyday.

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Hmm well i really don't care when death comes. I mean it's natural. When i die, well it is something that happened. I really don't fear it. And when i die i won't care because i will be ahh dead.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

I try to isolate myself from everyone
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Member tenshi_kaitou_kirei will become famous soon enough tenshi_kaitou_kirei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 09:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by akiko_kalla View Post
    My experiences have lead me to see death as just another part of life. It isn't an ending for me, just a continuation in a different form. I have grown to dislike funerals and graves. They are for the living, but I do not want my family to feel they need to be by my body to be near me. I would much rather my body provide nutrients to the earth and give birth to new life and my family to feel me around them in their hearts and everything they do. I still cry at funerals but I don't find it nearly as depressing as many others I know. Maybe it's something that happens when you see too much of it, or maybe I've just seen enough to question what I would want my friends and family to do when I die. It's a very personal thing, but for me the connection to life is enough to center my perspective. I really don't have much to say when someone dies; I just listen, maybe write something about the person, and continue life as always--thinking of the person from time to time.
    That is so true, I agree completely. If I were to die tomorrow I would want to be remembered as I lived, not how I looked in death...And if someone precious to me died I would think of them always, not as a corpse in a coffin, but as the living, happy person they once were. To die is not as depressing as many make it out to be. It is merely a gateway, a passage to a better place. I sometimes fear death but then I remind myself to find comfort in thinking that when you die you don't simply disappear or fade to nothing because you will live again in a better place; and meanwhile you will be vividly colorfully remembered by the people who care most about you. I hope people don't cry at my funeral. I hope they're all happy for me; happy that I no longer must endure the grief and sorrow and loneliness of this scarred world...**
    Some lessons, if to be truly learnt, must be taught by sorrow
    How long can you fight the darkness before you find it in yourself?
    Sometimes we see more clearly in darkness than in the light of day
    To embrace the darkness is to discover your inner light

Closed Thread

Thread Information