AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: untitled

the darkness in the light _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 06:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default untitled

just a poem i wote

cold, dark
    alone again,
    emptiness
    i know its me
    i want to leave but i cant
    im staying here just for you
    ill suffer for a seckond in your smile
    Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
    nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nice poem. Did you do the spelling errors on purpose....?
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

the darkness in the light _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 06:14 AM
    Threads

lol good job on noticing yes i did
    Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
    nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Spelling errors should never be on purpose.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

Unless of coarse it adds to the character of the poem or poet^-^ like look at how hagrid speaks.

This poem, though splendidly short lol, reminds me of the nonexistant relationship triangle of Naruto, The demon fox and the fourth... very lonely without one another[because I think they are all alike... in a few ways or another. ^.~ But then again you best not trust my logic or train of thought>.< hehehe.

The first four lines, in my opinion, is like just naruto before he graduated and also[if you wish to look at it this way] how he is still stripped of blood family or even never gaining the presense of the fourth. As the poem goes on I had a distinct image of the nine-tailed demon fox fighting the fourth hokage! Now as for the spelling mistakes the is the natural side of naruto's being a dunce^-^ And the last line[to me] is either the fox wanting to impress naruto with his power or naruto wanting to surpass the fourth to see his[the fourth's] smile when he[naruto] sees him when he dies....

I'm sorry for the long comment but smaller pieces of work lets me meditate on them longer.

Don't be discouraged to write more, can't wait to see more of your work^^
    ~Skyla-chan xoxoxo
    *Ami~chan-sempai made this sig*

*Ookami-sempai made this sig*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information