AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two Faces

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

Default Two Faces

Two Faces

One side never dies
    One side stays alive
    One side never gives up
    One side ain't ever say no
    One side relies on people
    One side trustes in humans
    One side still wants it to work out
    One side could care less if you die
    One side would stay but can not
    One side is already gone
    One side died with you
    One side sees it though

One Faces Problems
    give me good reps please (I did ask nicely)

Sig made by -Ookami-

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I believe that it is too repeatitive. Despite this, it's a wonderful peice and you're talented.

{ [Etsy Shop.] [Poetry.] [Art Thread.] }
    Set By
    Seung-Li <3

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Please do not ask for reps in your posts. There is a thread to beg for reps. I don't appreciate you doing it in fanfiction. If people like you, they will do it.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Grey
    Please do not ask for reps in your posts. There is a thread to beg for reps. I don't appreciate you doing it in fanfiction. If people like you, they will do it.
    sorry i was just trying to get out of the huge negative i wont ask any more

Sig made by -Ookami-

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

I like this poem, it is very good, but as Rukia said, It is repeatitive, But i do think it's interesting.

Member gaaratheone is infamous around these parts gaaratheone is infamous around these parts gaaratheone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2006 12:54 PM
    Threads

Nice job...
    You can be one day an greate poetry...
    Im your fan...
    Nice to met you

In the Serpent's Shadow Twilight Angel Kohaex is just really nice Twilight Angel Kohaex is just really nice Twilight Angel Kohaex is just really nice Twilight Angel Kohaex is just really nice Twilight Angel Kohaex is just really nice Twilight Angel Kohaex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2007 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2647 5569 3951 9789

This is real nice, it is so true to many people, even to myself. Keep at it buddy!

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

I dont completely agree with Rukia... repeatitivness is a common style of poetry. ^.~

At first I didnt see the two sides clearly but I blame this on the naruto music im listening to... I was singing along to it >.<;; but then I stoped it and reread the poem. And as for reps I think you deserve plenty... but this dangnabbited computer wont let me... *writes down ur name* MUAHAHA!! das right~ takin' names... ill rep you when I go to the library/diff computer... in the mean time write more... ;_; you do have potential... yet you've only posted half a dozen... [am I being selfish again?] lol who knows... POST MORE DANGNABBIT!!! lol
    ~Skyla xoxoxox

Little Miss Runaway ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2010 12:56 PM
    Dancing in the middle of the street. Doing what I do best. (Nyc..)
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I WISH!

wow i actually missed this gorgeauos poem? oh god i am losing my touch ^^. i think that its has a semi nice flow but needs to be longer..as to unfold the story within ^^
    -Just tell me baby, Tell me I'm crazy, You know it's what makes your heart scream "Take me"..-Mithrosent

AF's Favorite Executioner Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid has much to be proud of Red Pyramid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2007 10:50 AM
    Threads

Hrmm..not that bad I guess...
    Thanks to Janus for the magnificent Set! <3

We are what we hate Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2008 02:09 AM
    Threads

Not bad Heartless, not bad at all. It is a bit repetitive but that's not too bad. As it could be a bit longer, it's fine the way it is. Keep writing!

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I didn't like the way its set up... or the way it flows.. it seems to be missing something to give it a bit of life..
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information