AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Sabel shook her head slightly "She was going to tell me after the party" SHe sadi the word party with a a dry tone. "I don't suppose there's really much more that I can do" Sabel completely ignored most of the driods focusing on Shadow "I'm doing my best to protect her...and you...since you're both friends" Sabel said quietly adding the "you" partly for SHadow's benefit and partly so the driods would relax.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

shadow send one more glance at the driods and they backed up fully. "acording to babs file she was a staar agent for two years before her operation but that is not true, she was never a agent before her operation it was meant to resume normal civilian live"she sighs "after the operation some of the higher up found out she could control time to a certain amount and decided it was to valueble to let her go back to normal" her eyes colded "so they told everyone she knew she died after the operation and told her she had been a staar agent for years"her eyes saddend "her doctor tryed to pursue them to let her go or atlist ask her if she wanted to stay with them after getting her memories back"she looked at sabel "because of the operation babs lost most of her memories since a large part of her brain was removed so without the memories babs just believed everything they said" she looked at the floor "unable to help her the doctor programmed me along with some other programs in her brain, he got caught in the end and got terminated"she looked at sabel.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC: Sorry I haven't been around lately, I was waiting on some ppl to post but obviously it hasn't happened. This RPG is currently on Hiatus, sorry guys. Since a few key characters dropped on me, and I am currently in the process of launching a website and I haven't had any days off of work between my 2 jobs, I'm going to need to pause the RPG and gather my thoughts and think of what to do now without my RP'ers who were playing key characters. Any of you still around, please be ready to resume on asap ^_^

<33

xo, Mia.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 03-23-2007 at 09:27 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Closed Thread

Thread Information