AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs withdrew her arm, it was covert in sako's blood in foolish hope she waited until he get up. But he didn't and her mind was telling her he never would again mostly because she could see the beach through the hole. She started shivering and stumbled backwards not paying atention to yoshiro's ranting and stumbled into him. sinking to the ground she leaned against his legs. somewhere she was vaguely aware she should hit yoshiro over the head and yell at him that ryo was not that kind of guy. She closed her eyes and took a shaky breath.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Everything happened quickly and the doctor in Sabel quickly took over. First she stood and briskly pushed a drunk Yoshiro to the ground "I don't want to treat anymore wounds stay there!" Then she told Ryo "Make sure he deosn't move and if you get in a fight both of you will have to answer to me!" She turned and went to Clarimice. She wasn't going to bother with Sako becuse he was most likely dead. She looked at Clarimice chekcing her pulse. She wasn't really her anymore it was all her doctor's training now.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Luzifer arrived back at the main area for team 01 and once more went to train. He had had enough thinking for today and now, merely wanted to forget. Forget this flesh, this form, and transcend back into his mind, and shed the bounds of the soul. Such a waste that was, a soul. He was glad he had gotten rid of his. He trained hard, he pushed his body as hard as he could until he couldn't anymore. How long would those maggots be playing with their semen-stained games? Their quagmire of emotion-laced horrors which beat with the heart of some fake sun which glowed in sickly light? They were weak... weak of spirit... he had to be strong... he had to... he... he... he... had wondered what was so enticing in their revelries... His experience in the matter was nill... and it made him wonder... but he cut the thoughts off... he needed strength now... and then... he could die... and be free from joy and pain...
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-20-2007 at 03:20 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

As Clarimice layed there, she could feel things going on around her. She could hear them and see them, but she couldnt reach out to them. She wanted to wake but couldnt. Then she saw him. It was Taku. "Taku?" she asked her voice shaking. "Wake up Clarimice. You need to get up now. Everything is going to be ok." replied Taku. Then he bagan to fade. "Taku? Taku!" she shouted again and again. Then she realised she was awake. She bolted upright and looked around desperatly, temporarely forgeting where she was. Then she fully came to her senses and saw Sabel leaning over her. She let out a long sigh. Why had Taku come to her? With these unawnsered questions swirling around in her head she grimaced and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry if I scared you all. I didnt mean to pass out like that. But I'm fine now, dont worry." she said to Sabel.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs opened her eyes in hope that sako would standing smirking again but he just laid there, his eyes glassy and a trickle of blood on the side of his mouth. she stood on shaky legs and as soon as she had strong footage she ran towards the civilian area her mind standing on running. sure she wished sako dead a couple of times but she never really meant to kill him. In her computerized part shadow was cursing in a way that would make a sailor blush. al alarms had been giong of but due to the panic attack she could not take over "lets hope you faint or something" she muttered as she tryed to get the alarms to stop.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Dante let out a thankful sigh and then got up "For a second I thought you were in a coma..of course I'm not a doctor." he said nodding and then looked at Sabel "So whats up with Yoshiro and Babs?" He said crossing his arms I I hate Drama He thought with a chuckle

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Belle & Louise: Louise screamed at the sight of the blood spattered ground. What was going on? It was like that one time--

*flashback*

She and her mother were closing up the store that night, less than a year ago now. Three men walked in, one seemed rather important. The girl was sure she had seen him before somewhere. Maybe on tv or something. Her mother politely and respectfully informed them they were closed, but they insisted they were to meet someone there. She told them 20 minutes at most they could stay, and they agreed. Louise had helped her mother finish the closing.

A meeting had occured as mentioned, ten minutes after their arrival another man showed up. He seemed scared, Louise had noticed. His eyes were all darty and he kept folding and unfolding his hands in his lap. She remembered her mom quietly scolding her to mind her own business once she caught her staring.

It was then that she saw the blood fly. So much blood... all over the sand. She hadn't seen how, it had all happened so fast... Like magic. She was frozen solid. She heard voices, but couldn't make out words... until... The important-looking man had pointed to her "Kill them. We can't have any witnesses." He had then left, and the two men he was with had neared her and her mom. She felt herself being grabbed... lifted... looking up she met the frightened eyes of her mother. But Belle's attempts to escape were worthless when matched against their pursuers persistence. They were caught. Louise fell to the floor, looking up she saw her mother's head snap to the side, impacted with the backhand of one of the males commanded to kill them. As he pulled out a shiny object, which she later learned was a pistol, he lifted it to her mother's head. Suddenly he flew into the wall, Louise didn't know how at first, until she saw him. He was tall, and had big muscles and brown hair, and... he was strong. The other man who was sent to attack them charged after their mysterious savior, but was instantly smooshed into the ground, cement flying, with a well placed fist into his face. After the mystery man was sure they were unconscious, he helped Belle up. He and her mother had exchanged words, to which she couldn't remember. But she did remember as his gentle face met her own, and his hand reached out to help her up...

Later she would learn the name of her superhero. His name was Yoshiro Ito.

*end flashback*

The girl ran through the sand "Louise! Lousie get back here!" Belle shouted in a frightened tone. Maybe these people were Mister Yoshiro's friends... but that one girl obviously wasn't stable. She had just plunged her fist into some man's chest for crying out loud!! No way was Belle about to allow her daughter near her. "LOUISE!" she exclaimed, but realized her daughter had ran up to Yoshiro. "Mister Yoshiro! Mister Yoshiro, please!" Her large, saddened eyes stared up into his, pleading for his help.

Yoshiro: Yoshiro wasn't about to let Ryo come out as the good guy now that he had saved him. No way. Damnit, he wasn't going to look like a fool! Everyone had always thought of him as one, he was always that drunk guy, or that guy that threw his weight around, or that guy who was considered a pushover. No way, no way was Ryo going to make him look like an idiot. What kind of friend goes around behind his friends hack dating his exe??? No, Yoshiro wasn't about to let this slide for a second.

But his thoughts were interrupted by a young trembling voice. He looked into the eyes of Louise, and watched as she pointed frantically across the sand. For the first time, he saw it. Something that scared him sober. Babs was standing over a man, [one of the guys from earlier?] with blood... and lots of it, spewed all over the place. His first thought: Is Babs hurt?! But that wasn't the case, and as he broke into a run, forgetting his quarrel with Ryo for the moment, he saw that. Babs must have killed him with her own hands...

Looking down he saw that guy was deader than dead. No use in trying to get him help. Yoshiro turned his attention to Babs. Was she okay? Was she planning on attacking anyone else? What happened?? He reached out timidly and hesitantly, not sure if he should touch her... but bravery won out and his hands rested on her shoulder as he stepped over the dead body to look her in the eyes "Babs, are you with me??" He asked her forcefully.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs stood at civilian side of the beach resting her hands on her knee's panting 'what have i done, they are gonna reprogramm me now for sure' she started running again up the stairs and into the civilian area zigzagging between stalls shops and people. she stood in a ally and rested her not bloody hand on it. She was tired out, she almost shrieked when someone laid a cold hand on her shoulder but another closed on her mouth. The driod behind her said nothing as she began squirming and pressed a presure point. He looked at the limp girl in his arms "shadow are you there, please respond". babs eyes opened and the were red, she straighted "i am here brother driod x2nine7 thank you for knocking her out" the driod nodded " i got a emergancy call from driod Losaxl, he said agent shadow killed a staar agent by acident". shadow nodded "correct, the male provoked my human part into anger and she used her robot hand to kill him" The droid nodded "at the order of sister cerea we will bring you both a safe place, until i have spoken with either cerea or the man she likes so much". Shadow nodded "please tell why sister cerea wished to protect sister shadow". The driod eyes glowed for a moment as he recalled the information "sister shadow has been victomized by greedy scientists much like sister cerea, now come"he gave her a jacket and took her somewhere.

ooc: mia babs had fled the scene.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Vorr's hand tightened on his pistol, then loosened. If he shot this stowaway, he'd probably have less of a case to the pinkskins. So, he said, "Do not try to escape. The guards will shoot only for a kill." and left.

He waved off salutes given to him by the sailors he passed. The Admiral quickly walked into his office and collapsed in his chair. He noticed a printed report on his desk, and inwardly groaned. He'd just given an allaince to these people on his clan's honor, and already he had to keep a secret from them.

Tired now, he unhooked his communicator headset from his desk and slipped it around his neck. He tapped into the keypad resting beside the charger. "<Communications, get me the Terran command. Request to be put through to the highest ranking officer avaiable. Tell them I've found a stowaway.>"

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer looked up from his training. Sweet ran like water, cold and steely, acros his face and he could taste something in the air. A shifting of circumstances and he wondered if would affect him. He doubted it. Rare were the things that affected him in his shrouded world. Deep and hidden from the hands of others, from their shining, light stabbing eyes, so hard and annoying. His yellow eye focused briefly on something, something intangible and drifting and he smiled, mirthlessly, there was bad feeling in the air, ill will. Something red and black laced with narcissitic fear.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Clarimice was now emotionally exhausted. "I think I need to go lie down." she said to Sabel. Then she stood up and tried to walk away but staggered a little. She felt as if she had just run a marathon but was determined to stay up. But she couldnt. She tripped over her own feet and fell to her knees. She quickly got up and went back to sit down. "Actually, I dont think I can make it yet. I think I'll sit here for a while, then go back," she said to no one inparticular. Then, with a loud sigh, she looked around. Louise was talking to Yoshiro, the dead man still lay where he was, and everyone else was just standing about. It was weird to be there. She felt as if she were living in a dream and any moment she would wake up, even if she wouldnt. She want nothing now but to sleep but refused to show it. She just had to stay awake a little longer.

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 08:51 PM
    Threads

Kyo sighed as his ipod battery ran low and his drink was gone. Now with nothing to do he walked around the party he noticed somethings happened. Not really wanting to get involved he kept going until he saw the other new person added to the team. Kyo never really met her so he disided to go ahead. He walked down to the girl and said, "Hey we never really met I'm Kyo Agent Bright." He said sticking his hand out to be shaked.

Ben Folds.....A Amazing Man

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Clarimice sat there, Kyo came up and re-indrotuced himself. "Yes, I know. Captian Ryo introduced us earlier," she said with a large smile. "But nice to meet you," she said as she shook his hand.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Nespa I noticed, although you didn't make that too clear in the post before mine, but I'll edit my past post accordingly, thanks. So like... we don't post anymore? Lol the ppl I've been waiting on I'm still waiting on. Well, admittedly I've been bad too. I've been superbusy lately, so I know I haven't been doing well with the RPG. Well, a few things: First off, in case no one noticed red storm [rp'er of Cerea] has dropped out for the time being. Of course she'll be accepted when she's ready to come back, but until then don't direct conversation or actions to her character, because [duh] she's not gonna be responding. Also, since I was waiting on things to happen that weren't happening, I'm moving this topic forward now. Sorry if you're unhappy with that, but this night is officially over. Refer to Onyx's post to see the new timeframe: things are moving to tommorow morning. Got it? Okay then, sorry if this inconveniences you in any way <3

Yoshiro: Everything that followed was a blur, mainly due to his alchohol intake his consciousness was diminished, and he felt as if he was sitting in the passengers seat and looking through a foggy window. Belle must have called the LATF [local agent task force. Only present on Luna colony, they are sub-agents demoted to handling civilian affairs. Like police, only higher training and under a different name] to take care of things.

He saw their dark green uniformed bodies filing in, asking questions. Yoshiro had piped up, before anyone else could speak, that he was the only one who had seen anything. When they tried to get a statement from him, they noticed he was pretty incapacitated and didn't find him to be of much help. Yoshiro simply stated that he saw a blur of motion and the guy was down, then he pointed out the fact that there was no blood or murder weapon on any of them, and also that half the party had freaked out because of the man's sudden death. This seemed to satisfy the LATF for the time being, and they dismissed Team 01 and closed off the area for investigation, promising to have questions for them all the following day. Belle had taken Louise and went over to her sister's place, and Yoshiro and the others left.

Somehow the man, now completely sober and on the verge of a hangover, crawled into bed, wondering what had become of Babs. Surely she'd of known that he wouldn't turn her in... but still. What had driven her to murder? Even if that guy had taunted her... he hadn't attacked her, so self defense was out of the question. The LATF would soon know that a hand had caused the wound. And they'd only be able to pin such a manuever on an artificial limb. That would mean a droid or a cyborg. Or a weaponoid. He remembered KEI was there, maybe if the weaponoid took the fall Babs would be okay... He suddenly felt guilty for those thoughts, but he cared for Babs, and he couldn't help it.

His thoughts suddenly drifted to Ryo and his interrupted confrontation with him. He had really been anxious to finalize his quarrel with him, but now their tension was up in the air. They'd have to do this next mission together... he wondered if he could work with him like how they used to. Like brothers. Hell, brothers weren't traitors like that. A small voice in the recesses of his mind argued that his anger with Ryo was insignificant and petty, and that he was overemphasizing the situation. He just told the voice to shut the hell up, and turned over and fell asleep.

Mia: Mia had left the whole "party" far before the LATF's arrival, finding no purpose to being there anyhow. The weaponoid's armor was back on her body, and she had roamed the halls aimlessly. What was a weapon without purpose? At this moment, she had no set commands, no instructions, no orders to carry out. And the reasons for why she had been with the others at that "celebration"? There were none. No reasoning, no logic to being there. So why had she gone? [[Because they had asked me to.]] Even that response was illogical. After all, none of them were her superiors. She had not been directed to take orders from any of them. So why had she fulfilled their request? She was beginning to wonder if she was in need of repairs.

She had felt it for some time now. Like she was broken, like she was incomplete. She wondered how and when she had first been aware of it, perhaps it was when Ryo had asked for her organic name that day. When her mental processes searched her artificial mind for the answer, what had been so surprising was that she had actually found one, had found the answer to the question. She had not even been aware that she had possessed a "real name" besides the one given to her as a weapon codec. It only seemed to grow in volume since then, that looming knowledge, that realization that she was a step from perfection, that there was something missing in her that she was unaware of.

The weaponoid returned to her designated quarters and powered down, her thoughts leaving her as she accepted the invitation to darkness.

Shinku: A young hybrid flew into the control room, interrupting a conversation that was taking place between Vanity and Carmine. "Sir! We've detected a tracking beacon emitting from a large unidentified craft, not matching any of our STAAR or civilian registry. What should we do?" He panted out questionably. Carmine thought for a moment, lacing his fingers together and then apart. "No doubt they're some sort of alien diplomats. And judging from how nosy they are, they must have some roots in the STAAR agency. Let them be, they're only watching us because they don't know what we're doing. Once they realize what we are up to, it will be too late. A vessel their size won't make it in the time gap we're given for the generator backup to get online, especially not directly after our own vessel. No, once they realize what we're up to, it will be too late to stop us." He smirked confidentally and shooed the boy away.

Suddenly a signal was patched to the main control office on the Shinku mobile station. Carmine opened the line. "Master!" A young hybrid soldier from inside a CN mech exclaimed "We're nearing the interception point now, we'll give you the signal once the generator has been destroyed." The young man saluted, and the screen went blank. Vanity bit her lip in worriement but without a word. Carmine simply grinned with pleasure-- his goals were proceeding as planned.

*inside Earth's Dockport 7*

An explosion-- inside entered 4 CN mechs, four-legged mechanical beasts incinerating all those in their paths... those who weren't sucked into the vacuum of space were disposed of with hundreds of rounds flaring from the various machine guns located on the bodies of the unauthorized mechs. But the slaughter caused by the CN mechs wasn't unopposed.

AW mechs, as if appearing by some conjurer's spell, entered the fiery canals of the Dockport, flying through at the Shinku's force with deathly intent. A small war broke out, each party exhausting their weapons with the sole instinct of carrying out their purpose. The STAAR agents positioned in the dockport's intent was to protect, whilst the Shinku were fighting to infiltrate. Soon the AW mechs were overwhelming in number, so much so that the 4 CN mechs stood no chance of winning. Still, these hybrids were very well trained. Each piloted the difficult to manuveur CN mechs beautifully, and if one was not caught up in the life and death battle and was simply observing, they would note the skills each pilot exhibited. They were certainly no civilians attempting to pilot the spacecraft, they had skill.

But each in turn fell to the sheer power and number of the STAAR's First Defense Dockport 7 forces. As the surviving AW mech pilots cheered their victory, underlying with the sadness of the civilians and other pilots lost, they were unaware of the motive for the attack, nor did they seem to find it odd that a group would have attempted in infiltration of a dockport with only 4 weapons.

That was because the 5th had entered unknowingly into the lower depths of the Dockport. The first four had simply been a diversion, and a very effective one at that. Another alarm rang out in the dockport; "DANGER, Earth's First Defense Generator 7 Offline. Backup Generator Initiation Countdown At 2 Minutes, 51 Seconds. DANG--"

As the alarm continued to sound, a transmission made it's way back to the Shinku Station. "Master Carmine!" The young boy who had spoken to him earlier's frightened expression lit up the transmission screen. His words toppled out quickly, "Sir! The generator's destroyed!" Carmine nodded. "Excellent. You have served me well. Now die in peace." A 'but-' in protest exited the boys mouth, but Carmine had cut off the screen. "Full throttle ahead!" He shouted into the station's speaker system, and the thrusters powered on. In a flash the station submerged below what was once the barrier and entered Earth's atmosphere. The lone CN mech that had survived, the young boy and his companion inside, attempted to follow, although a CN mech was not known to withstand entering Earth's atmosphere. Just as the Shinku station had fully entered, the generator's backup powered online.

A fiery white blazed danced across the stratosphere, like the aurora borealis reduced to one color. The final CN mech attempted to steer out of the way, to change it's course, but it's momentum was too strong to be broken and it flew drectly into Earth's First Defense. The powerful CN mech was incenerated upon impact, a flash, like a lightbulb just before it dies- and then a fiery explosion. The oxygen burned quickly and the fiery hell was reduced to twisted bits of hot metal and black ash.

The Shinku mobile station piloted on, to coordinates known only to Carmine, a location he had labeled Megiddo.

Onyx: Councilman Onyx awoke with a start as he heard the bleeping noise in his ear. His special-issue head division communicator, built to only go off during grave circumstances. Was STAAR under attack?! He hopped, madly reaching for a pistol on his nightstand. Damn if they were going to take him alive!! He reached for the chain around his neck, the one with his remote to call his AW mech-- til he realized that he didn't have it on. Hell, he hadn't worn it in a couple years now, and only when he was leaving the Luna station did he put it on or even put his mech to use. A sigh escaped his lips as his eyes flickered to the highly secure window that looked out over the Luna colony. No flaming ball of hell, no tortured souls running for their lives, no apocolyptic battle.

His lips pursed together in a frown. His frown remained as he got dressed and caught sight of himself passing by a mirror. His hair was in some horribe shape, sticking out all over. Oh well, he didn't care. It must have been important, for them to get him up so early. He checked the time- 6:22 am. As he shoved his hands through his coat he walked out the vertical sliding door and into the empty hall. Taking the shuttle to Head Division offices he was in the Head Division council room earlier than most of the other members.

He sat in silence, as one by one members arrived. Councilwoman Percinna, upon the last arrival's entrance, spoke. "Last night there was a catastrophe at Earth's Dockport 7. Earth's First Defense was compromised when the 7th generator was destroyed." Some gasped, some scoffed. "Tsk, that shouldn't be a problem, the backup generator should have solved that. I don't see the point in all of this. Probably some space terrorists who thought they'd make a point out of destroying the barrier, but they were dumb and didn't realize there's a backup system. I still don't see the point in waking all of us up for that, it's hardly an ISS major issue." Xavier hissed, clearly not liking being awoken this early.

Onyx chuckled lightly "Xavier, I see you are as usual undermining the situation. Please continue, councilwoman Percinna. I'd like to hear about what party was behind these attacks, although I can assuredly say I have a vague idea." The aged man said casually, running a hand through his crazy long spiked hair that stood on end and trailed down his back, and catching a leering eye from Xavier. Percinna continued "Yes, Onyx. As I was saying. The party behind these attacks was identified as the earlier mentioned Shinku Organization. Security systems didn't catch a vessel entering Earth's atmosphere.. however..." She hit a button, and a holoscreen flashed to life. An arc of burning fire, shaping the front of a large space vessel, moved slowly down towards Earth's surface. "That's what the security camera feed caught. My assumption is that the generator was blown to allow a brief period of time for the vessel to enter Earth's atmosphere undetected. It's popular belief that the vessel is in fact a Shinku spaceship."

Gasps exuded from around the table, although one man calmly stood on his feet. "I believe I was promoted to handle Shinku crisis issues, correct? I'll be needing all of the details gathered from this attack." Percinna nodded, a bit surprised at Onyx's calmness. "What are you planning though?" One of the councilman voiced for the group. Onyx chuckled "I've always had a plan, I just think it's about time I put it into motion. Don't worry, the situation's under control. I've got a reliable team already picked out for the job, besides, the weaponoid will also be sent along. Please go about your business, I've got this handled." He grinned reassuringly, and the room erupted in busy chatter as Onyx had single-handedly relieved Head Division's tension.

He waltzed out confidently, waving to the others as he exited. It was only when he was alone did his face falter. He would send Team 01 now, yes, but... no. He had to believe in them. Especially if they didn't believe in themselves.

He made his way to Agent Division. Now to wake up Ryo and get his butt moving. There wasn't time to waste, the entire ISS's safety was in Team 01's hands.

OOC: EDIT- I added in Mia's part, right under Yoshiro's up there^
    Last edited by .Gogo; 01-27-2007 at 07:39 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante watched all the comotion going on not really knowing what to do, he walked over and fixed himself another drink and poured it. He then took a sip and smiled "Nothing like lemonade." He said laying down on a beach chair and fell asleep. He dreamed peacefully and breathed quietly not wanting to be disturbed.

OOC: He will sleep there for tonight

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer was just coming out of the training at 6:23. It had been another sleepless night. His Grigori nature allowed him to spend nights sleepless to a limited extent, requiring six hours of sleep every 40 hour cycle however he commonly went over that because he hated sleeping. He liked to believe it was because he valued training and learning far higher and to an extent that was true. However, the main reason was fear. The nightmares were awful.

As a result he had been training all night even after the others had gotten back in their annoyingly mirthful state, some half-drunk or more like the maggots they were. He had remained in the training room to avoid their presence. It would have been a bother to have to put up with all the remarks that would be made about his return, even though he knew he would have to suffer through them at some point.

He walked to the break room breifly to grabbed some water to replace the fluids he had lost and stepped out of the barrack to get food. He sneered at the fact the idiots weren't up yet. Back home he would have been up by five at latest. And that was before he had become a Grigori. He shuddered. He shouldn't have thought about that hellish place. That hellish place called Home.

The one place he had been happy on occasion.

Leaving the barracks he immediately heard and then saw someone coming down the hallway. Someone of high standing judging by the way their decorated uniform contrasted with his plain one. His didn't even bear the mark of a private. He wasn't that highly ranked.

After all he was equipment.

"What do you want maggot?" He sneered at the man coming this way. He didn't like people bothering him, and given that he was the only one with enough fortitude or intelligence to be up at this late hour he was the only one to be bothered. He would kill someone for this.

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Zen woke up after hearing sounds of war. He layed there waiting for it to end. Sat there in the lonely darkness waiting. When all firing either ceased or started to fad away he left his bed and put on a attire of a white shirt with on sleeve torn off, and black pants. He then proceded to put on bandages around his un-alien arm and ankles. When done he left his room.

Many of the hybrids were running around the ship very gittery. The attack was on was all Zen concluded. When he reached the main area he found the leader, Vanity, and some hybrids controling the ship. Zen yawned from still being slightly awake. 'What a strange company.' Zen said as he watched a man with spikes on his head and scales on one of his arms and what would seem to be coral on the rest of his body pilot the ship. He walked up to the leader and gave a small bow and said, "Leader when shall we being leaving?" Zen said with a smug smirk.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As she was kicked off the beach, she decided to try to get some sleep. It was all she could do after such an eventful night. But she couldnt sleep. She tossed and turned and just couldnt. She tried to read and tried playing her guitar but nothing worked. Just as she was slipping into sleep, she was startled awake but who knows what. After that she decided to give and up seeing it was about 6:30, she decided to go get some coffee. She walked to the lounge and grabbed a cup, stirring in some cream and sugar. She sipped the hot liquid and enjoyed to artficail rising sun.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Mia, just to keep with the military setting of the Seeraol, I'm making some post that happens that night. Also, concerning the air traffic bit, Vorr and Uryylls are comparing Terra to Selvan, which has lots of air traffic.

BIC:
    "<Sir, we've detected a large explosion in side a Terran station followed by some kind of energy field flickering on and off around the planet's orbit.>" An officer on the bridge said, jarring Vorridian out of his sleep.

"<I'll be there soon.>" He answered, slipping back into his uniform and taking a brief moment to tidy himself before stepping back into command. The bridge he stepped into was a mass of white noise that ceased once he crossed the threshold. One "<As you were>" later, the noise came back.

"<Alright, something exploded and something went down.>" Vorr said to the entire CIC, "<Now tell me why.>"

"<It looked like one of those defense barriers we tested around some worlds.>" Uryyls said, "<The high command decided it was a waste of resources, but the Terran haven't. A ship could have slipped through.>"

"<Sir, that empty spot I spoke to you about earlier, it could have dropped into the the upper atmo.>" El'heira spoke up.

"<What empty spot?>" Vorr asked, understandibly out of the loop.

"<A space station sized patch of nothing El'heira found earlier. Probably artificial, since it kept it's shape consistently.>" Uryylls filled in.

"<A station? In atmo?>" Vorr interuppted "<They'd have to run their engines constantly...>"

"<Probably mess air traffic right the hell up...>

"<And be easy to pick out if you looked.>" Vorr finished, then went into his ordering voice. "<Take us to condition three. Load A30s torpedoes. Prep fighters for areospacial combat. El'heira, share your findings with the rest of the sensor crew and start making a detailed sweep of the planet.>"

Once the bridge snapped to, Vorr pulled a headset from the main console. "Relay the following message to STAAR." He said to Communications, then switched to his Terran. "STAAR, this is Admiral Nool. We have picked up a large explosion in orbit around Terra. We are ready to supply military aid in the case of a battle, do not hesitate to ask. Message end."

That was all last night. There were bigger fish to fry, he knew, than his stowaway on board for STAAR to worry about, and he didn't ask for an immediate response in his last message. Vorr looked around the CIC. Most of the crew had shifted out, with the main exception of El'heira. Uryylls had been ordered to hit the rack. The doctor had sent the message up that the sailor Kleiss had wounded would be a little worse for the wear, but would live. Vorr finished off a the last of his Selvadt equivalent of coffee, and sat down in the hidable stool kept under the main console.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante woke up and sat up "its...6:30 alright then." He said walking over to the changing room and changed into his clean cloths "I slept in the artifical beach..great." He said walking out and then walking into the louange seeing Clarimice sitting down with a cup of coffee "Oh, hello there." he said taking a seat "I didn't think anyone would be here at 6:30 in the morning."

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The driod was starting to drag babs much more along than she did walking. It was clear she was very tired, he ignored the call to help at dock 7 asuming the other could take it besides it was getting light and he didn't want to get caught. He moved her in a rather rusty bunker, the driods there turned around there eyes glowing in the darkness that started to fade away. Ignoring the other driods he brought her to the back of the bunker where a bed stood "we managed to get the basic human needs" he said as he helped her on the bed "The others wil protect you, i must go to see the pilot now"he stated, shadow nodded and blinked suddenly thinking of something "go to her room first and pick of the naughty driod nurses dvd"she looks at him. On the reqeust she was sure the driod would have frowned if he was capable "why must i give adult entertainment to agent gambler" she sighed "it is a backup disk of her memories incase the other is destroyed" he nodded "afirmitive now sleep"he turned and left as the driods closed the path towards her. she sighed and laid down "yoshiro don't dissapoint me" she quitly muttered before she fell asleep.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Me Back ne one miss me? Okies here's a little mth that should explain why I was gone: snowstorm+country=no cable and not internet for a week which all ads up to one very bored very mad me.

BIC: Sabel wasn't conscious for what happened the rest of the party. She flopped into bed and was met with a blissful dreamless sleep. She woke refreshed ready to meet the day but not clearly focusing on anything. Oh well. She stared at the celiling waiting for some recollection to hit her. None did.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

driod x2nine7 walked into the female quarters before realising he was not sure which room was shadows. and looking into the database would probely be suspicius afteral what did a driod need from a females room that could not even order him. he made a scan of the other doors and noticed sabel he quickly scanned her profile and walked to her door and knocked on it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hearing a knock Sabel abandoned her attempt to recollect something. SHe eased open the door to find herself looking at a droid "May I help you?" She asked. She opened the door farther (she had fallen alsleep in the same swimsuit) "You can come in"

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

driod x2nine7 walked into sabels room and waited until she closed the door before turning to her. "i need to retrieve something from agent shadows room, but i do not know which one is hers" he straightend a bit "i cannot seek in the datebase of danger that i am suspios for the murder on agent sako" his eyes glowed a bit "but the main reason i do not wish to be suspisios is because i am aware of agent shadows werabouts and it probely wont take long until the forces find out she is the only one missing"he looked at her "wil you help your collegue?" he he waited for a response

Closed Thread

Thread Information