AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

"Sometimes, Louise not always usually they listen" Sabel replied accepting the helping hand from Clarimice. "Oh hi you must be the new member my name's Sabel" She smiled at the young girl. Louise seemed to be very shy again. "That would Louise over there" she said pointing in the general direction of her. SHe glared at the plant. "Don't" she told it firmly satisfied when shrank back to it's pot. "What's your name?" she asked turning back to Clarimice.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

The captain had given the femme droid his full attention throughout, all the qualities of a great listener readily obvious and geared towards her explanation. The emergency factor greatly limited the use of this tool, but a part of himself had already rooted to the lack of ethics found in time control. He absently wondered if the prosthetic parts of her being supplied her with the ability -- of course, it was unheard of in the ISS for machines to have that effect on time and space, but if Mia's profound array of functions served any contrary proof, anything could be possible. Just as it was possible that the Council had ugly intentions planted within their framework of ten some-odd people, their feeble souls consumed by fruits that the captain knew nothing of. Times were changing -- perhaps it was best to expect unexpected things. The unbelieveable.

Ryo accepted his half of the order, thanking the mistress verbally as well as monetarily. He took a pull on the flavored ice, savoring its puckering juices while his active mind was fueled with the stipulations of her operation. His head shifted in an "oh really?" kind of gesture, and though nothing about his face berated her in the slightest, he was quite amazed to know that her assumed background was really a scientist's not-so-carefully crafted fairy tale. That her memories had been scrambled, by the very operation that saved her, made his heartstrings sound with empathetic regret. When he finally had a chance to speak, his expression belied his seriousness.

"It's good to know that you've got some anchor to your past, if anything... I can't pretend to know what it was like having to live through your experiences." His finger started circling the rim of his plastic cup, his tone lifting with soul-true feelings. "You may find that making sense of your origins could be one of the few ways we have left to find any sense at all in the galaxy. Actually... I have it on good faith that nothing's going to make sense in the near future. We'll be needing as many things to make sense as we can.

"And forget about anyone trying to get to you, Shadow," he reassured, clasping his hands on his drink as he leaned forward. "Nothing will happen to you as long as you don't want it to. All you need is a feeling or a purpose to start with, and it will ripple out in emotions and spoken phrases to serve itself -and- you, just like you intended to. Even if it ends up with me or Yoshiro or any of the team ripping STAAR MPs off of you just to keep you with us." He grinned, hoping to instill some confidence in her troubled thoughts.

He took another pull of the slush before continuing. "As for your time controlling abilities... I will never ask you to use them, for any reason at all... just the thought of being yanked around in temporal space makes me disgusted. I personally think that events should remain as they pass, and the things that are to be should not be skipped or overlooked." He sighed softly, his shoulders slumping as if he submitted to a higher truth. "But I can't deny how useful it's been this last mission. If nobody's thanked you personally for that yet, I'll thank you myself now... Thank you, Babs." He bowed his head briefly in respect.

... And then his sunglasses fell into his melted slush. "...Ah, crud."
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Dante was watching everyone from next to the bar and decided "Hey If anyone wants anything I can make it!" He said in a calm voice. "I can make the most complex drink but...I can't make screw drivers..." He says now frowning. "Ah well." He then began to shake some more of the Blossom cocktail into a glass.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Suddenly the smile melted from Luzifer's features into a visage of deep sadness and he walked out of his room. There it was again. That deep ringing emptiness that cut through him from time to time, it made him feel so cold even when it was hot out. It had always been a perpetual companion of Luzifer, always coming from time to time and beating against him until it faded away once more. He didn't know what it was trying to say but he tried his best to ignore it, he could tolerate weakness right now, and the way the feeling crooned he could not think it as anything other then weakness.

He walked slowly down to the break room area of the barrack. He hadn't eaten anything in over a day and he needed food. Images of faces kept flashing through his mind. The hard and discplining face of his father, whipped and blurred from damaged memory as though some strong wind had twisted the colors. And his mother almost as stoney in her features but more clearly outlined, she had been the last to leave him. To run away from his weakness. It was natural that he remembered her better. But he would always remember her in a dress splotched with red and with a smile so vague and untracable on her face that it seemed to come from the misery and joy of anti-being. That had left him here.

He entered the break room and grabbed something quick to eat from the refrigerator before sitting down in order to stare at the ground. But he had learned so much from it all, he had learned his path in this world, but sometimes he did not want it. Sometimes, weak feelings crept into him and he wanted to cast all this pain aside and feel water flowing across his face as he bleed his sadness through his eyes. But he would never forgive himself if he did that, it would only increase the pain. Every small happiness caused him infinite pain. He held his head in his hands and beat his head against the wall. All this education and he couldn't figure anything out. What had getting a doctorate in Philosophy done but make the world more complex. Seeing the world for what it was only made him realize more poignantly that he could not change anything of it. That his path was set in stone and if he strayed from it he would be tormented by guilt. And failure. Always failure And something screamed inside him. Something swollen and small which floated in formaldahyde. It screamed and drowned away.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs smiled by his face she half expected him to laugh and ask if they scientists put her up to this joke luckily he did what she expected.
    she nodded "i see also it's not wise to show it to much what if the technologie gets in th wrong hands" she shudders momentarily. The simple thought of enemies knowing how to control time caused shives to run down her nack "at this point only cerea, yoshiro and luzifer know the information i told only luz does clearly not care" she took a sip from her drink "i wanted to inform sabel and dante to but i do not wish to do that on this party but on the next mission" she looked at him. and giggled when his sunglasses fell into the ice.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

EDIT -- look for white dash marks. =P

He he grinned and coolly picked the accessory from his drink, shaking his head to himself in trite disbelief. "At least they're not that hard to clean." He withdrew a couple of napkins from a nearby dispenser and commenced cleaning his sunglasses. He paid acute attention to her as she spoke of whom she had already shared the information with. There was no one that he was particularly opposed to, even Luzifer, though he admitted to his own naivety that the Grigori had some shred of integrity. His battle ettiquette, though obscenely choatic, was finely honed... in some twisted, morbid hunger for death that transmuted itself to an unmatchable ferocity of physical strikes and gunplay. If that was worth anything, who was to say that he didn't have other qualities he could be respected for?

There he went, playing devil's advocate again. He shook it off as he brought himself to reply. "I don't see a problem with informing the rest of the crew. It's probably better that everyone knows what that kind of ability is capable of. But." He paused for another drink of his slush, now having the mild aftertaste of teflon and plastic. "I'll need to brief everyone before our next mission about how loosely we let any kind of information slip through our ranks. But in the meantime, you would take care in the future to tell me of anything that might cause controversy, before you mention those things to anyone else. It's not right, trying to explain this now..." He raised his glass in the direction of the rest of the team, laughing inwardly at Dante's bartending prowess. "It's our night off, right?"

He patted the back of her hand. "Just keep your head on your shoulders. That's all I'm asking. All right?" He grinned with infectious confidence before he stood from his seat, -replacing his newly dried and buffed sunglasses on his nose.- "I'm anxious to get this party going! Let's go join the others, huh?" He started off in the general direction towards the rest of the group.

OOC-- bland ending, I realize. =P I just realized how hungry I was. Many pardons, or something like that. o_O
    Last edited by Lucidian Dyne; 01-04-2007 at 06:15 PM.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

As the woman introduced herself as Sabel, the little girl as Louise, told the plant to stay, and asked her what her name was, she stood there listening. "I'm Agent Stealth or Clarimice. You can call me which ever you perfer. Are you a herbopath?" she asked, excietment creeping into her voice. She had never met another psychic and the thought of meeting one made her palms tingle but she wouldnt scratch them because it would look weird. And she could feel the blood rushing back to her face. 'Of course she's a psychic. She talked to a plant and it obeyed. Theres no other explanation. What a stupid question, Clarimice! Use your head!' she thought. She wanted to take back her stupid question but that was impossible.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

babs if you say so captain. she drank the rest of her cocktail as ryo left the building, putting the glass down she raced past him to the outside picking up some sand from the railing in the process. she ran at yoshiro and rubbed the sand in his hair "try and catch me"she let go and ran towards the water smiarking over her shoulder to him.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel nodded not in the least worried about how dumb the question was. "Yes" she looked over at Louise who seemed to have grown back into her shell. "Louise, would you like to come over here and move that plant for me? I'm afraid if I try it'll never let go" Sabel said using that as a way to help the little girl out her current yet obvious shell. "I'm not usre I want it so close after that incident" She smiled at Babs running away from a sandy haired Yoshiro. "I could introduce you unless Ryo was plannning to do that?" she asked spotting Ryo not to far away. Sabel also seemed to ignore the excitement the girl had obviously not met a pyschic before but Sabel was fine with it.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Sabel confirmed that she was in fact a herbopath and asked her if she needed to introduce her, she replied,blushing slightly. "No, I dont beleive Ryo was planning too. I would be nice if you would help me. I am a little shy." She smiled politely and hoped that she did not sound to desparate.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Blah sorry guys, internet troubles again... ahh seems like I missed my cues >___<;; Well, guess I'll have to improvise now... >_>

Yoshiro: Yoshiro had been totally spaced out, staring at the ocean sedated by the pleasures of incoherency due to his alchohol consumption. He was daring Ryo to talk to him, to even look at him, and was busy toying with the fantasy of him getting Ryo in a chokehold and forcing him to apoligize. A mist of yellow brown minerals rained in front of his eyes--rain? Wait a sec, no. Sand. He looked over his shoulder in time to catch a flash of black hair making a hasty retreat from the crime scene. "OYE! Babsy!" He shouted in a playfully threatning tone as he hoisted himself upwards and shook his hair like a dog, getting most of the sand out. He patted down his green swim shorts and gave chase, trailing after Babs madly, stumbling around in the sand in a stupor of drunkedness. "Oyeeee you're gonna regret that *hic* Babsy! I'mma getchoo!" He was in reach now-- he leaped out st her, arms outstretched for a tackle-- and completely missed, flying headfirst into the shallow realm of the artificial ocean.

Mia: Weaponoid KEI, after some time, exited the shop's dressing room. Surprisingly enough, she had put the swimsuit on correctly, and it looked just as good on her as Belle had anticipated. She looked nearly human, besides some of the mechanical aspects she had preferably retained. The wing-like wireless connectors on the side of her head remained, along with her headbnd fitted across her forehead in it's usual fashion. She still possessed the metallic gauntlets on her forearms and the black collar with the key-shaped symbol on her neck.

Hoisting the removed armor in her hands, she reported to Belle as she had been directed to. Belle turned from wiping down a counter. "Ah! Wow Missy, I knew you'd look smashing in that? Can I pick em or what? Now, gimme that ther'..." she reached out to take the armor from Mia and set it into a box she had prepared under the counter.

Mia left the woman to her duties, turning around and heading out from beside the counter. No current objectives... it was odd, to say the least. When she had no tasks to complete she was to be in hybernation mode, however they had discharged her to agent division now to be under Team 01's use, and as a result the strictness of her regiment had decreased. Now she had "free time", or so to say. But what to do with sparity of time? There wasn't much more depth to her than knowledge of fighting. In fact, that was basically all there was. That, and what she had learned recently from these people here. Even though she deemed any information she could learn from them lacking in necessity, she found that she had an appetite for learning about them. If only to understand them more.

Louise: Louise was put a little more at ease again, mainly due to Sabel's reassuring attitude, and how similiar her and Claramice seemed. The redness had diminished greatly from her cheeks. She nodded enthusiastically to Sabel, a bright smile on her face. "Yes Miss Sabel, will-do!" The young girl lined up behind the potted plant and gave it an intense push, moving it several feet out of harms way. Turning around she flashed a thumbs up to Claramice and Sabel. She had obviously come out of her shell.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 01-05-2007 at 06:44 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante listened to everyone talk and then looked at Babs and Yoshiro "Ahh what an odd team." He then looked at the new girl "At least she seems normal....actually she maybe the most normal person here." He then chuckled to himself "I'm not normal.." he then sipped his cocktail and then made a rasberry Margarita.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs giggled as yoshiro did a atempt to run and catch her. She stood stil so he probely would have captured her if he did not jumped two feet away from her. chuckeling she walked to him, kneeled and pulled his gently face out of the water by his hair "your drunk" she stated and smirked mischvious, grabbing some mud from the water and rubbed it in his face being carefull of his eyes, nose and mouthe. she cocke her head to one side "and dirty to" she smiled and turned his carefully. wrapping her arms around his torso she laid his head against her chest and dragged him onto shore.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

OOC: If necromancy is a forbidden art, then I technically shouldn’t be here. Hey all! Missed me? Hangout with the friends as great, even the ‘everyone-but-me-got-drunk-in-Amsterdam’ rush. By last count, I saved them from 12 attempted jumps in the Amsterdam canals, 16 visits to any form of casino (we needed the money next day as well, and drunken people don't gamble good anyway) and managed to guide the poor boys to the house where we stayed. Honestly, what would they do without me…

Anyhoo, BIC at last:
    Chuckling as Mia was dragged over by the attendant; Cerea peered through the racks of swimsuits to see if there was one that suited her preference. When she did find one, an impish grin made its way across her face, as she grabbed it and made her way to the dressing room. When she exited the dressing room, she was clad in a simple, yet to this station pretty unfamiliar swimsuit.

A basic school swimsuit.

Calmly strolling over to Mia, completely ignoring any effect her rather odd choice of swimsuit may cause, she let her eyes wander over the one Mia was currently dressed in, and restrained a whistle. Though a grin escaped her net. The weaponoid looked so confused, it was almost cute. Obviously the lab coats didn’t think ‘emotional basics’ were required for a weapon. But Mia could learn from her companions. And Cerea was more then willing to give her a helping hand.

Taking the last few steps, ending up right behind the weaponoid, she circled her arms around Mia’s waist and laid her head upon Mia’s shoulder. “My, you’re looking rather lovely in that. What say you to giving swimming a try?”
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel winced as Yoshiro face planted into the artificial ocean. "THanks, Louise" She said watching the young girl smile gave her an intense feeling of self satisfaction. "Well we can do the basics that is if Ryo doesn't steal you away for something." She glanced over at Dante who happened to be drinking his own concoction at the moment. "Louise, do want to stay here or get some intros too?" Sabel asked. Cerea and Mia appeared at that moment in swimsuits. Sabel tried not to laugh when she saw the confusion on Mia's face. She passed the plant being sure to give it plenty of room so that she wouldn't end up staring at the ceiling again. Dante happened to be the closest so she headed for him. "Hey, Dante!" she said as they neared the place where he was sitting.
    Last edited by FullMetalAlchemist997; 01-08-2007 at 04:03 PM.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ryo could barely contain his smile as he saw Babs pull her prankery on Yoshiro, and chuckled to himself as he watched the clearly intoxicated strong-man eat dirt. [It's about time he got some tension outta him... he seems to be on edge lately.] He shook his head to himself, ever smiling as Yoshiro was being dragged back ashore in a potentially uproarious manner.

He made way for the swim shop -- and almost instantly stopped in midstride. [Holy...? Is that Mia?] Indeed, there stood the platinum-blonde weaponoid, dressed out of her armor, and while those pieces might've been tailored to suit her physical appeal, it was nothing compared to the swimsuit she had on.

Ryo's sunglasses slipped down his nose. Gone from fighting massive weapons to wearing bathing suits, all in the same day? It didn't even occur to him that there was a purpose to her being in a swimsuit, even if the purpose wasn't the weaponoid's own. Nay, he found it impossible to avoid a "Yoshiro scan": he was looking at the twists and extensions of her scant fabrics, suppressing lean, yet feminine muscle... fleshed out in all the right places, and all the right sizes. Her smooth, supple, ribbon-decorated legs, the divets in her waistline, the generosity of her bust: It would've taken an annoucement of war to regain his senses.

Or a quick intervention of thought. [No Ryo, what the hell! She's an agent, a weaponoid! Discounting that she's out of my league by a long shot, I shouldn't even be thinking about -- oh God. I'm thinking about it.] He felt the blood threaten to rush into his cheeks from a deeply buried feeling in his soul, and he forced himself to think about something else..... but could think of nothing but approaching the now accompanied Mia, pushing his sunglasses over his brow and greeting the two girls, glad that Ms. CQ was there to provide him a buffer in conversation.

"I'm real glad you know what you want in a partner, Cerea... because Yoshiro would just eat you alive if he saw you wearing that." He smirked and rebutted that she looked very appealing, before he finally matched his gaze with Mia's, a twinkle shining in his eye of flesh. His tone of voice was -- accidentally -- soft with admiration. "And if -you- knew what males on this colony were really like, you would've stayed in gear.... but I really gotta tell you." He crossed his arms as his eyes gave the barest of respecting glances to her form, wisps of their conversation about physical appearances crossing his mind. "You look really... really attractive in that get-up."
    ~

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Sabel began to lead her over to a man sipping a cocktail, she slowly followed behind. She still didnt feel comfterable around people she didnt know. As they walked over to the man, the weapanoid stepped out of a dressing room and another agent trailed her, hugging her from behind. Then Ryo walked over to them as Babs pulled Yoshiro out of the water where he had face dived after giving chase to Babs for putting sand in his hair. 'You have to stay cool, Clarimice. You cant have these people you just met thinking your a babbling dork.' she thought as they got closer.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante looked at Sabel and smiled "Hey Sabel." He said sipping his cocktail "Would you like one?" He said picking one up and holding it out to her. He saw Clarimice behind Sabel and smiled "Well, hello there, you must be the new girl." He said nodding "I'm Agent Stray..but please call me Dante." He said then looking at Sabel "Doesn't it feel good to be at a beach..all though artificial." He then sat his cocktail down "I went foot surfing in the water, it is pretty nice actually."

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- I attempted to make posts but they wouldn't go thru... so yaya, finally my post! *dance*

And WB red storm ^_^ Good to hear you had a good time lol ^^;; And wow they really were lucky to have you around! If it were me I would have let them do all the stuff and just sat there pointing in laughing. Actually, now that I think about it I'd probably be the one doing all that stuff xD

Yoshiro: Yoshiro could taste the sand when it entered his open mouth, as he protested to Bab's statement pointing out his intoxication. "I am NOT *hick* drunk!!" He was shushed though as he looked up into her eyes, a tad surprised that she moved him rather smoothly despite his muscular bulk. But those thoughts were quickly lost as he flashed one of his famous wide grins, unaware of the bits of sand in his teeth. As she released him onto the beach he sprawled out onto the sand, closing his eyes and savoring the warmth from the overhead light. Looking over at Babs again, his expression turned extremely serious. "Oye, Babsy, I have a serious question to ask you. Please listen carefully..." He paused, watching her for a moment and allowing her to become aware of his seriousness. "Babsy... will you..." He leaned over onto his side, his cocky grin returning "Will you have my children??"

Mia: Mia's eyes widened slightly as she was grasped from behind... looking over her shoulder she found herself face to face with Cerea. She scanned her companion's change of outfit for a moment- it appeared that in order to enter this facility all units were required to change their outward apparel. Cerea's question raised Mia's curiousity. Did she want to go swimming? "Is there a current objective that requires us to enter the water?" She asked, at odds to what sort of purpose could be obtained from entering the liquid embodiment.

A familiar voice drew away her attention to Cerea and she turned to meet the pair of organic and artificial eyes with her own. Captain Ace. She traced his gaze... he seemed to be scrutinizing her, although she was unaware what his purpose for doing so was. Then again, it wasn't much of an issue because most of those she encountered seemed to stare at her from prolonged periods of time. Although his eyes seemed to hint at some alterior thoughts. As he remarked about Cerea's looks, Mia too was reminded of her earlier conversation with Ryo after he had retrieved her from the Selvadt vessel.

Mia noticed his change of tone when addressing her was different than his normal tone. Her expression still portrayed it's normal quality of apathy, however she cocked her head to the side, curiously soaking in his praise. The weaponoid didn't react expectantly to Ryo's last statement, processing the comment she raised a need for conformation. "Acknowledged Captain Ace, you are attracted to me then?" she questioned plainly in her normal tone, not entirely aware to the depth of the question.

Louise: Louise nodded without words to Sabel's query, and trailed along behind the girls as they made their way over to the silverhaired man mixing drinks at her and mommy's bar. The brown haired girl scoffed when he mentioned how great the artificial beach was "Maybe, but mommy always makes me clean up! Everyone's always throwing stuff around!" She complained "Mommy says that that's why Earth was put under hazard class before. Mommy says there used to be alot of cool animals there before the Time of Nemis" The little girl blushed a tad, having spoken more than she had during the duration of Team 01's visit. She contended herself with slipping behind the counter and grabbing a can of juice from a cooling unit.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 01-09-2007 at 09:47 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC -- .... *face vaults after reaching paragraph three* Mia, I'm gonna get you for this. xP

It went without saying that it was a captain's duty to remain steadfast in thought when faced with the unexpected, to set the shining example for his agents. Ryo was renown in STAAR for his indomitable spirit in duty, keeping his wits under harrowing pressures, molding his agents into prime soldiers.

Why, then, was he feeling so incredibly stupid?

"That... wouldn't be an entirely false notion," he crafted carefully, his cheeks refreshed with embarassment, aware of shifting uncomfortably. And curse him, Cerea was right there beside her. "But being attractive and attraction in itself are two different ideas. Perception against desire. You could appear pleasing to one's eyes, but to act upon or confess to the attraction? That is something that I feel should never be taken lightly.

"Some may agree with me and operate as I do," he mentioned, glancing over to the blue-haired battle maiden with some degree of returning dignity. "Others," he indicated with a brief look to a Yoshiro, caught in the act of charming Babs, "may respond differently to their wants. Individual thought patterns are in main part a result of what one perceives throughout one's known life. And humans are creatures of likes and dislikes, but it is really up to the person to decide for themselves what it is they do or don't appreciate."

Predisposed to expecting clarification, Ryo decided to keep it simple; he withdrew the glasses from his forehead and folded them in his free hand, setting his glass of iceless liquid on a nearby counter. By that time, his demeanor had recollected itself into trademark confidence. "Buuuut, at any rate... I would suggest intimating yourself with human culture and socialities. It would help you to understand better." He gave pause, epiphany racking his braincells. "In fact, I would make it a secondary order, but..."

He started grinning to her as he crossed his arms in front of him, easily relieving himself of his pistols and STAAR shirt. And he was no slouch in physique -- shoulders, abs, pectorals; everything was toned, shapely and solid, though Yoshiro had him bested in mass. "You should choose for yourself. I think you're entitled to that."

He placed his armanents into his attache', and without warning, he threw the shirt right in Cerea's face. "Beat you to the water!" He couldn't resist laughing, but if his headlong rush to the shore was any hint, he wasn't going to make this race easy on her.
    ~

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Wha-- I-- I- I didn't do anything! *innocence* >__________>

Mia: The weaponoid was aware of the definition of attraction; the admiration of appearances that caused a state of intrigue, or the physical form of attraction bringing two objects together due to magnetism or other forces. However, she had mearly voiced her last statement as a means to acquire more information, to perhaps understand the reasoning behind Ryo's previous statement.

During the Captain's monologue, the weaponoid's internal artificial conscious whirred with mechanical thought processes; defining terms, cross-referencing data, and storing information. Like a peice of hardware.

The blonde haired female understood his statements easily. However, she was finding much of the conversation to be out of her scope of expertise. She contained no wants, no likes or dislikes of her own. Perhaps this was the defining factor seperating the weapon from humanity.

As Ryo issued his challenge to Cerea and took off, Mia watched him race into the distance towards the water.

Humans truly were odd beings.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 01-10-2007 at 01:49 AM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer fell back against the wall panting, sweat dripping from his face, and he fell to his knees. In his hands was the Lance of Longinus, its black steel absorbing the light around it. He struggled for breath with fluttering lungs that did not seem to respond. Leaning back against the wall he tried taking deep breaths to get back his control over himself. He had over exerted himself training again. And though he tried to stand his body wouldn't obey. He had burnt too much energy. But he couldn't stop. He didn't have enough time to stop. But for now he had to, he'd over extended what his body could do and it require rest.

With all the effort he could muster he manage to rise to a half stand, leaning against the wall of the training room for support. His skin crawled with disappointment and his entire core rang with hollowness as he stepped out of the room and walked down the hall, gradually becoming more erect as his body began to recover. The exhaustion had reached a strange level, like he had reach some barrier of the human body that could not be broken, but he would break it. The only way to obtain love was through power. And humans were defined by being loved. That was why he and the other grigori were so far from human. They were not loved. However, if he was powerful enough they would have to love him. It would be just like when he was a child.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs eye twitched in light annoyance. she looked over her shoulder to mia, considering that the woman had no human emotions she decided to help to get her in the water. she looked back at yoshiro and grinned to she was chest deep. she rubbed her lower back from dragging the heaveyer male around and yelled to mia "is saving a pervert a reason to get in the water"not waiting for a answer she let fuly go of yoshiro and watched him sink a bit in the water.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Dante Clarimice. Clarimice Dante." Sabel said rushing trhough this introduction. "Louise Dante. Dante Louise" she'd rushed through that one too. "Now we all know each other" Sabel said slipping into a barstool "What's that" she said hpoing it might alchol. She deserved some after what had happened earlier with the whole breakdown over Gannon thing. She'd listened to what Louise had said about earth. Sabel tipped her stool back on two legs to see what Louise was doing. Resulting in her almost crashing to the floor. SHe blushed "I'm a klutz today" she muttered.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The wind pushed across the street etching the steel ground with a fluttering, brushing sound that danced around his ears to silent to measure and to loud to ignore. He could hear the screaming of the world's heart beating hard inside his chest or in his head. People flowed around him, there faces going unnoticed in that blink of an eye before they were gone. He had decided to go for a walk to allow sometime for his body to recover after training. He held his chest. He felt an unnamed sadness creeping over and through him, soft and sweet, so close and so nice. There was a clocking handing from a lamppost and he watched as its stainless steel hands marched around on its black surface. The hands seemed so sharp. Like the blade of a guillotine which decended on his neck. But he pushed on down the street pulling his body tight against itself to protect his heart from a chill wind which only he seemed to feel. He didn't pay attention to where he was going. He looked into a shop window and for that brief second before he passed it by he saw ancient antiques. Relics from a by gone age that had lost their signifgance and there reason for existance when there function was no longer needed. What were these ghosts of steel still doing hanging in this world? He let his gaze stretch across the people. And what of these people? How many were like him? Ghosts of the flesh? Clinging to life that had long ago cast them aside because they could not go willingly into death from some percieved business. Perhaps everyone was a ghost. It was just that some realized they had no purpose and could be counted among the dead and other believed that the beating of their hearts in their chests were reason enough to keep on living. That by nature of existance they had a purpose. Given to them by God, or Allah, or Brahman or any other diety. Or maybe their were others, like him, who were their own gods. Giving themselves there reason to exist but feeling so much like an island, detached and floating adrift as the current twist and turn around him. He wandered aimlessly. His purple eye watched. There was a point where he looked back to the Before. To that time and he remembered her. And Him and the other her. but there was little else to remember. Both Sabnaks were gone and so was she. So now he drifted. Floating on this see, looking beneath the waves at the bits of seaweed which drifted around. He floated effortlessly on the water. And then Posiedon reach up and clutched him. And he did not resist as he was dragged beneath the currents to drown as he had wanted to drown. To die as he would have wished it. Exhausted and alone.

OOC: Largest paragraph ever!

Closed Thread

Thread Information