AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

Kleiss clocked his handgun in preparation, or either in nervous anticipation but didn't matter the most.

OOC: Hello, to long posting no time for Christmas FFOnline! Yeah...

BBC:He threw himself forward from the door hatch and the Selvdat reacted in complete surpise by overturning their firearms and necks towards him.

Several blast cocked off in their direction making one of them collapse onto the floor in a howl but the other one somehow sidestepped him and patterned him, with Kleiss running towards them rapidly.

Kleiss was leaped at unexpectedly and the screeching metal of the creature's weapon collided into his chest but the shock was felt into his bare face.

As deliberated his gun was launched from his hands and the Selvdat reached out for his body as it hit the floor with the Kid kicking away at him tenaciously.

But everything broke into a blurr when the monster smashed down his other arm's hand onto his face, sadly though the Selvdat commenced a slap but it knocked him out anyway...
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Dante watched Yoshiro walk over to the guys and decided to follow him when he set the stuff he was carrying down "Your girlfriend who passed away? Is that even possible?" He said walking up behind Yoshiro and whispered "These guys seem kinda...strange." He said with his guard up, all though he wasn't looking for a fight but it was rather just incase something broke out.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Mia: Mia caught Bab's words, whether or not she wanted them to be heard didn't make a difference. The weapon's heightened senses made sure of that. Turning her gaze to the dark haired girl she replied "Babs, I have previously made it clear that I am not capable of displaying sentient emotions. So to accurately provide an answer to your question, no it would not require my destruction in order to properly display emotion, because even if I was to be destroyed that would not grant me the ability." Obviously Mia didn't recognize that adding 'would it kill you' to something was an expression, not a true statement.

Yoshiro: Yoshiro's heart sank. He had completely just misinterpreted what these guy's intentions. And now he felt like a complete jerk. It was probably because he was too overprotective of his friends, of Babs, that he had jumped to conclusions. And this guy-- Bab's ex-boyfriend she was talking about before? This guy looked like he really loved her. And from how she had talked about him before, she loved him. Then why was she running from him? Even if Yoshiro had feelings for her... Babs and her ex-boyfriend deserved to be together. [[Hah, I'm getting too soft]] Yoshiro thought to himself.

He made a move to stop them, but they had already turned a corner. "Damnit..." he muttered to himself. Then he heard Dante behind him. "They wouldn't seem so strange if you knew what I knew..." he replied. Now he almost wished he didn't know, maybe he wouldn't feel so bad about it. Well, either way he was going to give Babs a lecture about how she should go tell that guy she's still alive.

Speaking of Babs.. he spotted her inside next to Mia. Brushing past Dante he made his way over to where she was. Catching up to her, his expression bore a look of concern mixed with confusion. "Okay, now, what the hell was that about back there??"

Louise: Louise was clinging to her mother's apron, but Belle removed her after about 2 minutes "Hon, ya see I'ma cooking here! Geez Louise go help them with their decorations a'right?" Her mother shooed her out and the girl timidly exited the bar area. They all seemed pretty nice, like Mr. Yoshiro. All of them except that blonde-haired girl with the weird blue eyes. She was kind of scary... Louise was sure she recognized her from somewhere, maybe from tv or something.

Deciding it would be best to stay away from her, she skipped over to where Mr. Yoshiro and the dark-haired girl was. She thought the dark-haired girl looked sad... she was about to say something but saw Mr. Yoshiro's face. It was a Louise-please-find-something-else-to-do-right-now look. She nodded slightly and decided to leave the two alone.

The young brown haired girl decided it was about time she did as her mother had asked and help with decorations. She wandered over to where Sabel was. "Uhmm... Miss, what's your name?" she asked her, a bright smile on her face.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Niome!, since you're out cold, I'm moving you around a little bit.

BIC:
    Vorr was a walking mask of calmness. He calmly went into the ship's armory to get a handgun guarenteed to leave a big hole, made sure his shakkar was fully charged. Weapons in tow, he made his way down to the brig.

One of his sailors was in the med wing right now because of this stowaway. Vorr could take wartime losses, but here, now, in a system supposedly enemy free?

Vorr stepped up to the electrified criss-crossing bars between him and the stowaway. Behind him and on both sides of the door were veteran marines with orders to kill if the prisoner tries to escape. A human. Why? Why?! Why couldn't these discolored, ugly, shaggy creatures be cooperative!? Why couldn't they fight against the greater threat!?

All of this was never voiced, of course.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

Ryo was quite perplexed to see, to hear Onyx speak so secretively to him. Even as he began, he could sense a tense discomfort from the gray-pated councilman. And Ryo was quick to strike an emotional chord with him... for he could feel the disquiet settling into himself as the discussion deepened.

Conspiracy. It wasn't a word that was foreign to Ryo. But here, within STAAR? Now that he mulled it over in his head, the possibility didn't seem too far fetched. He didn't have to know any presently threatening truth to confirm it -- there would always be those who would use legal, governmental or military systems to their advantage. Earth and its inhabitants had had a staggering history of behind-the-scenes control, stemming from before the space-age, maybe even beyond. It wouldn't surprise him that the paramountal power of the ISS could find its way into corruption.

Though, to link these series of events to Mia's awakening? It didn't even occur to him that she had been activated prematurely... he was putting two and two together and he didn't like it. Dead scientists, unsanctioned research, manipulated officials... he was just as in the dark about the motives as Onyx was, but he couldn't help but feel a nagging panic for the weaponoid. Maybe worry was telling him that someone was trying to find a way to match, nullify, outclass or maybe even use Mia's power for their own purposes. Maybe it was nothing. Many of his team were already involved in RD's experiments and maintenance routines. Maybe fear was telling him they'd be just as vulnerable to whatever destructive influences were lurking around and within STAAR. Maybe it was nothing.

But damned, if he ever lost another of his team... He'd break himself on the righteous justice he'd serve.

"I'll do it." No sooner than the councilman finished his sentence did Ryo's proclamation rush from his lips. The captain's face admitted to being too hasty with the decision, so he rebutted. "I mean... Maybe I do have my heart and head in the right place. But I'm only a captain, someone who knows how to shoot at stuff. I'm not sure if I deserve half the praise I get for knowing how to kill. But I'll do it."

He sat up straighter in his seat, his brow furrowing with frustration. "I can deal with uncomfortable truths, Councilman... that killing is necessary in the grand scheme of things, that many of my own team could be in direct danger even outside of missions or hostile territory... even confirming some degree of corruption in STAAR wouldn't unnerve me. But..." He brought his gaze uncertainly to his. "Saving an entire galaxy? Am... am I even capable of tackling something that grand?"

OOC -- hope everyone had a good Christmas. Mine could've been a lot better. -_-;;
    Last edited by Lucidian Dyne; 12-26-2006 at 11:47 PM.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs putted the decorations down and turned to mia putting her hands in her sides "and in the mean time you scare a little girl out of her wits"she sighed "honestly mia one of these days i am gonna sneak up while your sleeping and try to download some motions in you" she gave her a light smirk as she saw yoshiro coming her way. at his qeustion she pulled him out of mia and the others hearing before speaking.

she looked at him "he thinks i am dead i can't go up to him and say hi sorry that i was gone for two years but here i am" she closed her eyes sighing "yoshiro it's to dangerous for him to know, staar managed to get rid of my doctor i don't wanna endanger more lifes okey" she looks at him again "atlist not until i have dirt on staar that can keep my memories around" she licked her lips 'and until sorted out my feelings about you and him' she added mentaly.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I GOT A WII FOR CHRISTMAS! WOOT! Wait...I stood outside for 4 hours for it....but still I GOT A WII! So Yeah My Christmas was good how was everyone else???

Dante decided not to get into this instead he turned to the two men and bowwed "Sorry for the inconvienence" He said turning around and walking away Wow this is going to be intresting he said walking away and standing next to Mia, he turned to her and said "Well my this is going to be intresting to wiggle out of." He said with a laugh.
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 12-27-2006 at 06:06 AM.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC-Nuuu!! A Wii?? That's not fair ;_; Well, I got a new iPOD, Hello Kitty stuff, random other junk, and best of all~ Xenosaga III <333 I could have bought it for myself when it came out but my mom wanted to get it for me for xmas so I let her. It's about time I can play it!!!! *dance*

Ahh so xmas went okay ^_^ Surprisingly. Now I can't wait for my birthday coming up [Feb. 16th!] w00tz!

Onyx: Onyx leaned back in his chair. He couldn't have been more surprised if someone had just shot a bullet in his face. Well, okay, maybe he'd be a bit more surprised, and dead, but that was beside the point. Ryo had just said yes without a second thought. Did the kid even realize what he was getting himself into? He was throwing his career down the drain, putting himself in danger of being 'erased' from existence.

The councilman let out a light laugh after his recovery from shock. He bided for some time to make a reply to Ryo's last question by taking another deep sip from his coffee mug. "Saving an entire galaxy? Am... am I even capable of tackling something that grand?" He wanted to find the right words though... something to give Ryo some comfort, some assurance. But even the councilman wasn't sure himself. Setting the mug down he laced his fingers together and rested his chin on the bridge they created. "Ehh... I'm not going to lie to you kid, you've got a big weight on your shoulders now by accepting my request. But-" He smiled reassuringly "-I couldn't think of anyone better if I tried. I believe that you can do it. And that's enough for me. If you happen to fail... if we happen to fail, at least we know we tried. And besides that you won't be alone. You have your team, and I have my own influences myself. But will that even be enough? It's hard to say. We're only human, we do what we can, and that's all we can do. I'm just asking you to do what you can."

His features expressed a more serious demeanor as he continued "From now on, you will report to me personally before turning over documentation to STAAR. Also, be on your guard. Keep your eye on that weaponoid, I'm sure that whoever it was who activated it wasn't impatient for no good reason. Also watch out for others in STAAR's ranks... even in your own team. You can never be too sure who you can trust... just be careful. We're all that stands in their way now."

He lifted himself up from his chair. "Well, I'm sure you noticed it quite some time ago, but your new recruit has been waiting patiently outside this door to meet you" He said, tilting his head towards the exit. "I may be old, but my senses are still sharp." He walked over to the door to leave, but stopped. He turned to look over his shoulder at the young captain again "Oh, one more thing. You'll be finding yourself the reciever of some 'gifts' soon. I hope your AW has room for a few more toys. These gifts are from my personal company, Komodo Enterprises. Just try not to go too crazy and break em eh? For now all you get is whats in that white box under your seat." He grinned knowingly then turned to walk out the door, waving his hand over his shoulder "Later kiddo!"

Outside of his office Onyx found the young agent named Claramice. "He's all yours kid, give him a second before you go in there though. He's probably inspecting his new toy." With a polite nod the councilman continued on down the hallway. The new 'toy' was a brand new set of pistols, but not just any STAAR authorized generic set. These were custom crafted, with an added punch that Ryo would soon reveal when he put them to use. Onyx felt sorry for whomever it was Ryo would be shooting with those things.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-27-2006 at 06:55 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

As she was standing there waiting, Councilman Onyx walked out of the room. "He's all yours kid. Give him a second before you go in there though. He's probably inspecting his new toy," he said. "Yes sir," said Clarimice with a small salute to him before he walked down the hall. She stood there for about a minute and a half before walking into the room. When she entered, she say Captian Ace and was sent into awe. She new she was becoming part of a team but his team? That was an honor. She had never thought it would be possible. With a silent gulp she introduced herself. "Agent Stealth reporting, sir," she said with a salute. Then she stood there, waiting for orders.

OOC-sorry its a crappy post. I was kinda rushed.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC -- lol, had a post all ready and someone beats me to the punch. xD Gotta tweak my post.

Of course, the captain couldn't expect an easy answer to his query.... with it being implied to him that a population of trillions was riding on his shoulders, he found the far-fetched proposal hard to digest -- nearly impossible for almost anyone else to swallow, he would figure. But the councilman knew just what to say to the youngster. Just like the first time they met in Alden. Ryo's rebuffed confidence came with a nod and a smile.

Many of the dangers Onyx warned against had already registered in his mind. Naturally, the safety of his teammates was rooted in his position as a leader. Though with the acceptance of the galaxy's fate, he and his team would be in innumerable times more danger than ever before. He knew he might soon regret getting any of his agents involved -- be it they were generally unsafe of if he did indeed have apostates in his midst. He silently hoped his team wouldn't freak out with the news of their newest charge.

After confirming documentation protocols, Ryo stood up with the councilman... to become aware of Stealth's presence only by Onyx's say-so. Ryo cursed himself for being so inattentive... he had been enthralled too deeply in his recruiter's lecture to notice; his cybernetic eye was only as good as his concentration.

[ ... Gifts?] That was distraction enough: Setsunakuteii, though more than reliable, could do with a few new upgrades. She had been going with minimum armanents, armor plating and specs -- Ryo needed the combination for Setsuna to be one of the fastest AWs in STAAR. The setup was reckless... but Ryo knew AW combat theory better than anyone else he knew. Though, Komodo products were relatively new to the market. He found his curiousity about the products so consuming, he barely had the sense to shout "You too, Councilman! And thanks!" before Onyx went out the door.

[So... a box, huh.] He groped underneath the chair and scooped the present into his arms. His eyes gleamed as they were laid upon his two newest babies, shaped as hollow quarter-circles with a barrel extending from the muzzle, all ashine in seperate glossy black and light-consuming red. He marveled at the design of the new pistols and their innovations, as well as noting a piece of paper that told about its different functions. His scrutiny would have to wait until he was back at his quarters. He put the thin box in his attache' case and after collecting himself and putting his hat back on, he went to turn for the hallway, and found the fresh-faced agent already before him.

"Agent Stealth?" he questioned, eyes quick to gather an up-close first impression of the tender young girl. The shock of her age stupified him for a moment's time, but it was soon replaced with a welcoming smile and a salute. "I'm Captain Ace... it's good to have you with us. And," he continued, quick to spy her jitters, "I'm easy to get along with. Just do the same for me and you'll enjoy your assignment a lot, lot more." He gestured to the hallway, signalling his desire to walk to the gyro station while interviewing. "Care to talk to me about yourself and your talents?"
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Captain Ace adressed her, they began to walk down the hall. "Well,sir, my specialty is stealth. I'm really good at that. I'm also an aeropath, but I'm still working on figuring out everything I can do with that, though I must admit I have taught myself quiet a lot already. Other than that, it's just regular, everyday-agent skills that are required," she said in an even, steady tone. She didnt want him to think she was bragging. "I am sorry I am so low-experienced, having never been on a team before, but I will try my hardest," she assured him. 'But is that enough?' she wondered to herself.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The captain breathed a laugh towards her modesty as they snaked their way through the wooden stairways and marble corridors. "The way I see things, Agent, is that any moment you start doubting yourself will leave a window open for failure. We all find our strength somehow, whether it be from ourselves or from others, from ideals... or all of the above." He looked over to her as they passed through the biowave detector, hoping his grin would fortify her beliefs in herself. "As long as you have faith in yourself, you'll make an excellent part of our team."

He spoke his thanks to the clerk as she handed him back his briefcase, as well as Claramice's belongings. "We always have room for those expertised in the field of stealth. We need as many secret eyes and ears as we can get. Though I'll admit, your abilities predispose you to danger more frequently than the rest of the team, whether it be for scouting purposes, reconnisance missions or the like. Someone of your description should have a cool head on their shoulders and believe in themselves. And if you have trouble finding your strength at any time at all, me and the team will help you to find it." He smiled reassuringly to her. "It's one of the things we're here for."

The gyrotrain ride to Agent Division went was spent in a colloquial manner. Ryo had given a rundown of what was expected -- what was needed from her, what he expected of the other agents to do for her. It was his delivery that was unique of other captains: he spoke to her like a normal person rather than a soldier.

They reached their destination in no time. As they disembarked, Ryo took off his hat and tucked it under his arm. "Well, here it is. Agent Division. If you look up on the walls, you'll find directions to wherever it is you need to go. You'll be heading to the 'Agent Ranks'... our section is zero-one. Go on and get yourself settled in, and after that, you're free to spend your time however you want for the rest of the night." He smiled as he drew on. "Though there will be a get-together for our team at the 'Artificial Beach' later tonight, and of course you're more than welcome to join us there."
    ~

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 08:51 PM
    Threads

OOC: I have not posted in a very long time

BIC:

Agent Name: Crimson
    Name: Zen
    Class: Solider
    Race: Hybrid
    Other Info: Classed Insane

The rest was covered up. All Kyo knew was he was replasing a Insanse Hybrid. He sighed as he read it once again. This was his 20th time reading it. After the test run he went back to his room since he didn't have anything to do. The folder didn't have anything he had anything that caught his eye until he found Agent Crinsom's part. He had benn reading it for the past hour. Sighing, he got up and went to the bathroom. When he left the bathroom went out in the hallway and saw that Ryo was talking to someone younger then him.

'A young agent I must say.' Kyo thought to himself. He put his hand in his pocket and started to walk toward them. He had smirk on his face like he was thinkinf of somthing funny. When he got near them he said, "AH hello Captain."

Ben Folds.....A Amazing Man

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Luzifer sat on the ground, his head rolled to one side and most of his body limp, his eyes barely open. He looked like some alcoholic who had crashed from some stuppor but of course he was fully aware. He was just tired. The drug seemed to be draining his stamina. He slowly and shakily stood up and slipped out of the ally with only a slight swooning swagger in his step. He sighed in his solidtude as he leaned against the wall in order to wait for the captain worm so he could deliver the message. His eyes shot toward the artifical beach where he could see the other maggots. Worthless fools causing him to have to withdraw from the beach. Dodging them was a pain but it was the only way of avoiding having to talk to them and deal with their inane comment about how much of a bastard he was or how they felt the sky was a particularly amazing shade of false cerulean today. For now though he watched. He waited. He leaned solemn against a wall and let his eye wander where it will keeping it trained for the form of his errant...well no longer his captain as he would be working independently but the person whose ship he would be using for the duration of this mission. The deranged captain and his deranged crew with their deranged beliefs about happiness and joy such bullcrap and other quagmires of weakness. In fact he could see the mist of their own taint wafting out from the beach dense and roiling with a sickening feeling. He balked but did not move away. He had to put up with this just a bit longer. That's what he kept telling himself, just a bit longer.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC -- I realize I might be just a -slight- assumptuous about what's taking place here, but I'd figured the story needed a good advancin'. =P

Ryo was quick to measure his periphery, sighting a smirking Kyo as he approached. "Good evening to you, Agent Bright. You seem to be in a good mood," he mentioned, reciprocating the expression. Though common courtesy hadn't slipped from him, regarding both individually. "Bright, I would like you to meet Agent Stealth. Stealth, you might be interested to know that he's new to the team, just as you are."

He waited for the pleasentries to pass between them before he continued, his hat resuming its perch. "Bright, I think you're due for an interview, but there's been so much going on lately, what with the demonstration and my own orders... I think it would be best to get you squared away tomorrow. I'll be expecting you at my quarters in the morning when I call for you, all right?"

He glanced between the two with an expression of self-serving intent. "I've gotta get out of this uniform, so I'll be taking my leave. Perhaps I'll be seeing you two at the gathering soon." He have a tip of his hat to both of them and passed on to his private quarters. Everything was routine from the first step he took inside -- a simultaneous kiss to his teddy bear and a hello to his deceased mother, undressing and unloading, and finally a much needed shower. But from the moment the first drops of water hit his back, routine was forgotten and he prostrated in the steaming spray with a heavy sigh of relief. [Thought I was gonna die in that monkey suit...]
    ~

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Uhh... so I've been having some problems with AF and that's why I haven't made a post, sorry. And Emo sorry I didn't respond to your PM but like I said, problems with AF. I see you've made a post already though, so I'm guessing that you've caught up.

>>Let me just take a sec to remind everyone that if you are planning on being away from the RPG, please let me know beforehand. Even if you're just overwhelmed with school or stuff at home and you need a break. I really don't mind at all, really, just as long as you tell me. That way I can keep up with your character and involve them in things going on. Then they won't totally get phased out of the story and forgotten, that way you can actually come back and it won't be weird. I know alot of you are already good at letting me know when you'll be away [red storm, Lucidian Dyne, Sabel] But, some of you are not. Just please let me know, that is all I ask ^_^ Thanks <3

Mia: Mia was about to make a rebuttal to what Babs had said, but suddenly Yoshiro had shown up and Babs had whisked him off elsewhere. The weaponoid found herself at a loss. She was lacking in the 'artistry' department. Grabbing up one of the objects that Babs had set down, she held it in front of her and turned it around in her hands, examining it. It appeared to be streamers, but she wasn't quite sure what to do with it. Interrupting her from her observation, she looked over at her shoulder to Dante who had appeared at her side. She found his statement curious. "Wiggle?" she asked "What situation are you referring to that you find a matter of interest?"

Yoshiro: Yoshiro followed Babs obligingly. He listened to her explanation in silence, simply nodding in understanding. But his brow furrowed in worriement. It all just felt, wrong, to put it all into a single word. Everything that was going on as of late was just...

His gaze scanned the vast artificial sea before him. First that nut Luzifer nearly killing them all, then Zen being kidnapped, Sumi suddenly showing up again, then Ryo; his best friend, and Sumi; his ex girlfriend, end up 'dating' behind his back... and now Babs with her predicament... Yoshiro suddenly longed for simpler days, days when all he had to worry about was where his next meal was coming from.

He scratched his head and looked into her worried eyes. "Babsy, it's just... I keep putting myself in his shoes-" Babs's ex-boyfriend's sad face flashed through Yoshiro's mind again "-and, I just know that I wouldn't be able to live if I lost someone I loved. I'd be in such pain... I could see the pain in his eyes, and I see it in yours. Neither of you have to suffer like this... you're mourning things you haven't even lost yet! You both at least deserve a second chance at happiness, or just to lay your feelings to rest and move on even... but.." He shrugged. "It's just not fair.. if it were me.." He rubbed the back of his neck in frustration. "That's just how I feel. It's just not fair. But-" he reted a hand on her shoulder in comfort "I see your point. I just hope.. that we can resolve this soon so that you can tell him.. he deserves to know, Babs. If I were him.. I would kill to know that you were safe."
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-30-2006 at 01:08 AM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yes Sir!" Kyo responded with a salute. When Ryo left Kyo lossened up and put his hand behind his head. "Nice to meet you Agent Stealth." Kyo said. 'I wonder if shes good at being stealthy?' Kyo thought sarcasticly. He had to stifle a laugh. 'Oh I always go for the corney jokes. I thought that you were suppose to have a name that would exsplot your strengths. But whatever.' Kyo added to his thoughts. "Say err......Stealth do you know where this gathering is?" Kyo asked the young girl.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs looked at him. she had wanted to tell hyro she was alive but it has been two years and she feared she might end up hurting him even more. she sighed "i am not even sure about my feelings for him"she muttered looking away. Blinking she looked at yoshiro again "even if he knew i was alive..i coulden't be with him not as long as i have the droid status"she looked to the ground "Droids and humans are not allowed to be togethe in that way specialy me"she looks at him.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Sorry about that Mia I was waiting for you I will inform you next time..and in my last post I literally spelt Mia's name MY...Wow lol

Dante looked at Mia and scratched the back of his head thinking "Well uhh I guess from what I am asuming that, that might be someone Babs once knew given the fact that she seems upset" He says crossing his arms and nodding "I don't know all to much about the whole thing but, there might end up being alot of Drama involved..." He then thinks to himself Man I hate Drama
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 12-30-2006 at 10:45 AM.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: got an iPOD for christmas yeah...recovering from a severe case of eating to much lolz the iPOD in itself is not cool it's the reaction it got from my bro I swear he actually turned green with envy!! I don't know if that makes me a bad older sis or what but it was cool.

BIC: In response to Mia's question Sabel said "THey really don't have spots Mia just put them where they look good to you" she said then went to her own corner and began decorating. "Uhmm... Miss, what's your name?"
    Sabel gave Louise a smile "Sabel" she said then looked at the decorations on the ground "Would you like to help me decorate?" she asked knowing that Yoshiro probably wouldn't want her around considering what had just happened.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Clarimice walked with Captian Ace all the way back the their rooms, listening intently to every word he said. Most of the time, asking herself questions in her head. When they reached the quarters, Captain Ace introduced her to another new agent. When he left her, she was alone with the other agent, Agent Bright. "Say errr......Stealth do you know where this gathering is?" Agent Bright asked. "Um, I think its at the artificail beach, sir." she replied not making eye contact. "But right now, if you would excuse me, I need to go put my things in my room, sir," she said with a small salute she turned and walked toward her room, tossing a small Good Bye over her shoulder. When she reached her room, she went into her room and began to put her belongings into their place. As she did so, she talked to herself. "Maybe I should go to this gathering thing. It would be a good chance to meet the other agents on my team. But I dont really want to see them all at once. Well, just because I go doesnt mean I have to talk to anyone. But that would inpolite. What do you think, Elphany?" she asked to small stuffed elephant she had just pulled out of her bag. After a moment, she exclaimed "Your right! Its not like I'll be in a room of stangers. I have met two of the agents. Well that settles it then. I'm going." When she was done putting her things away and had put her guitar and empty bag in the closet, she took off all of her jewelery (except the ring on her ring finger) and slipped into her bathing suit and a pair of sandals. Then thinking it better, she slipped a pink sun dress on ontop of her bathing suit. She walked out of her room then, following a hollow screen map on the wall, she found her way to the artificail beach. She hesitated a moment outside the door, having second thoughts about going in. When she got her courage back, she pushed her way into the room to see all the people on her team.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyo stood there a moment after the Agent left and gave a small chuckle. "Sir?" He said. "She does know that we are of the same rank." Kyo Mumbled to himself before walking off. He continued to walk the hallways since thats what he does when hes bored. He stop and yawned and then relized he didn't have much sleep last night. 'No matter I'll just leave the party early to catch some Z's.' He thought to himself. He remembered that the Agent told him the gathering was at the artifical beach and he headed out. After afew mintues his vision became fuzzy and his eyelids heavyer. After about alittle while he closed his eyes and fell asleep. But, he was standing and he hit his head on the wall waking him up instandtly. "Holy crap that hurt!" Kyo whined. He stood up and was alittle dizzy. 'That'll keep me awake.' Kyo thought. "Hope they have coffe there." He mumbled to himself before putting his hand in his pocket and heading toward the artifical beach.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

A girl walked by... some dark haired annoyance in a pink sundress. But thats not what Luzifer noticed, it was the fact that she went into the artificial beach that caught his attention. They wer adding new maggots to an already maggot-encrusted team? Damn it. He and Mia were here! Wasn't that enough! Hell the rest of the team were just burdens anyway! He groaned. The artificial light of the luna colony skidded across the street. Where was that freaking lazy bastard! Though, in truth, if Luzifer was in the mans position he wouldn't come to this thing either, however Luzifer knew that in htis peon's case it was because he was late and not because he realized how pointless the event was. What did this "party" do for them anyway? Did it make them stronger? No! It was only for pleasure! He shuddered at the word in his mind, his skin crawled at the thought. Pleasure. Pleasure was a prison. Mankind had been birthed into a prison of happiness. And these idiots wanted to go back to it? Pleasure was evil incarnate. There was only one fruit in Eden's boughs worth eating and it was not a pleasurable fruit to taste. It tore at one soul even as it granted you knowledge and power. Now, these maggots wanted to be slaves to their own bodies and souls. Well, he wouldn't be a slave of it. He wouldn't give into the false contentedness of pleasure, of psuedo-love. He would become strong. He closed his eyes. He would escape from Eden and he already bore the murder's brand to prove it.

He opened his purple eye and looked across to street. There, in a shop window, he could see himself. And he was serene. It surprised him, that these frozen thoughts, lacking emotional heat but rather having a chill intelligence, could bring such serenity to his features. It didn't last though, his thoughts immediately turned to another serene face, awash with the liquids of life she had smiled, an empty smile from an empty shell. Crumpled.

He sighed looking up towards the sky. He would admit his path didn't leave him with any fond memories. Every moment seemed to be more trying and harrowing then the next but he knew that this led to strength. Power from sacrifice. That was the way of the world. And Pain was a form of sacrifice.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Lol Seikyu, I'm not talking about not posting for a couple days. That's not a big deal. I'm talking about when ppl are gone for weeks and don't tell me. That makes me think they've quit and then I no longer include them in the story. I just want to know if ppl are going to be gone for long periods of time and plan on coming back; that way that doesn't happen.

Mia: Mia watched Dante unblinkingly as she listened to him speak. It would be benificiary to the team unit if Babs would resolve her problems before their next mission. Still, such trivial matters were not of great importance, and beings they didn't directly effect her own functions, cause for action was not raised.

Mia broke her gaze with Dante, looking past him as she caught sight of foreign movement. Her cold pupiless blue eyes focused on a young girl. In a seconds time, the girl had been identified; Agent Stealth, Age 14, Stealth Expert and Aeropath C-level, Agent Rank... Attached Information: Subject newly promoted to Agent Division's Team 01, Replacement of Agent Tourniquet.

Her gaze ventured beyond the young girl to that of another unidentifiable figure which had arrived behind her. Agent Bright, Age 18, Hybrid B-level, Agent Rank... Attached Information: Subject newly promoted to Agent Division's Team 01, Replacement of Agent Crimson.

After confirming Agent Stealth and Bright were in fact non-threatning, the weaponoid returned to her task of "decorating". She began to fiddle again with the streamers. She turned them over in her hands, and they rolled out unexpectantly and onto the floor. Mia stood there in silence for a moment, eyeing the rolled-out material. After a minute of staring at the she voiced her thoughts, "Is this... decoration?"

Yoshiro: Yoshiro suddenly felt a rush of anger. "That's stupid! You're still human, you feel, Babsy. You're not a complete droid. If you have feelings for someone, no one can go around and tell you that you have to bury them away! That's retarded! You can't tell someone not to feel when they feel, you can't tell someone not to love when they love. Maybe part of you is a machine... but part of you is still human, and..." He didn't continue. Gawd, he was getting soft. He'd never been like this before... was it...? Yeah, it must have been her effect on him, was all. Something about her...

He looked away for fear of further diminishing his masculinity. But damnit... he cared about her. And if they said she couldn't be in love with anyone because she was a droid.. that meant that he and her...

Suddenly the vision of a girl pulled him from his thoughts. She had to be one of Louise's friends? She looked only a few years older than Louise herself. Yoshiro wondered what that girl was doing here- and behind her was Agent Bright? [[Well it's about time that guy showed up, I haven't seen him since before the Weapons Demonstration]] Yoshiro thought to himself upon viewing him. His attention refocused on the girl "Oye, Babsy you don't know who that little girl is either, right?"

Louise: Louise nodded exuberantly in response to Sabel asking her if she wanted to help. "Yes, Miss Sabel I would thank you" She scooped up a few of the decorations and began putting them up, then set up cups and things on a table. "So, Miss Sabel..." the young girl looked up at the woman with wide eyes "I... you're a STAAR agent like Mister Yoshiro right? Do you have any cool powers like he does?"
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante looked at where Mias gaze was at "Well looks like there is a new girl." he said about to walk over to Agent Stealth but then watching Mia as the streamers fell to the ground he chuckled a bit then picked them up "No Mia here you hang them up here" He said taking them and hanging them up "There." He said as he looked at them "Now that's decorating" He said pointing.

Closed Thread

Thread Information