AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Luzifer looked back on the events of the past day. He was currently practicing his dagger work in his cell going full bore against invisible enemies. Somehow, he always had greater difficulty beating the opponents his mind made up for him rather then the oppoenents of the real world. The foes of his mind were quick, nimble, durable, and intelligent. The maggots he fought in real life were just that, maggots. He often wondered if perhaps it would be better just to ignore the real world and live only in his mind, for the enemies there were far more difficult.

Fighting against foes of his own creation he tried his best to think about things but he couldn't focus. The enemies he was fighting were to strong to take anything but his full concentration. They were screaming at him, kicking him, yelling obscenities at him...and he liked it. fighting them all at once, hearing the creations of his own mind malign his very existance filled him with the flush of excitement. Soon he began to attack with renewed forever, cutting through air with his knife but still a step behind his opponents.

Suddenly he was on the ground. Had his foot slipped? He could see them looming, kicking and pushing with nervous glee. He screamed thrusting his knife. He pulled it back and was suprised to feel drops of some liquid twinge against his face. He put his hand to his face. Blood. He looked at his knife blood. He looked at his arm... blood. Blood dripping from a stab wound... it was close to the vein that led to the wrist. Mere millimeters away from being lethal. Did his knife want him to die? Why? What had he done to his knife? Or had it been those imaginary foes? Why would they seek his death? He had never bothered to give them reasons in all his imaginings. They had merely dispised him and that had contented him. Maybe they didn't hate him. Maybe it was just a long series of events that had caused them to be selected by his mind to fight him. Perhaps it was their duty to his mind as his creations made for the soul purpose of fighting him. Blood began to pool on the ground but lucifer didn't really notice. He bled a lot these days. He would recover. But who wanted him dead? Father? Mother? Her? Himself? No, he couldn't want himself dead, not without his knowledge. He licked the wouldn't with his tongue. Saliva, he knew, possessed a coagulent which would staunch the bleeding. Saliva. Which was also used by the body to trap germs to prevent their access orally to the mouth. Why would something so filthy possess something that would be needed for healing? And why would that process also involve possible infection defeating part of the purpose of Saliva in the first place?

There were so many whys... His mind jumped. He had let it go places. He dragged it back to reality. To the fact he was bleeding. To the fact he lived in a 9x9x9 cube. To the fact he was weak. To the fact he should be training. He fell to the ground and began doing push ups. His arm bleeding all the while.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

Ryo was about to speak up when Yoshiro popped up, cutting him off in mid-syllable. Seeing him put a grin on his face. [Yo-Yo really lives up to his nickname sometimes...] But he cut himself off and receded just as quickly as he appeared. There was a perplexed look on his face, briefly exchanging glances with the lieutenant, succeeding on not appearing too knowledgeable about their past. [I hope this isn't going to get complicated.]

He breathed out a slow chuckle as he regarded Babs once again. "Uh, we'll talk before it's started, Shadow. That way it'll give you time -- all of you time to relax. I'll expect that we'll be dispatched on another mission here within the next couple of days." He glanced back to Sumi before continuing with a smile. "As for the party, tell Gambler to set up the artificial beach for 'tiki-time'. He'll know what I'm talking about." Bonfire and thatch torches amidst a field of palms, all in sand and backdropped by a moonlit, crystal ocean view: in his mind, nothing could be as satisfying.

"Keep him on a leash, Shadow." He laughed softly. "And tell everyone else to unwind tonight, all right? I'll return after my meeting with Councilman Onyx. Ace, out." The communicator collasped back into his wristband and he blew out a shallow breath. The grav-lift had reached the bottom as he looked over to the woman next to him. "I'm sorry.... it must sound pretty unprofessional to be so relaxed with my agents."
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

babs just nodded "undestood captain over and out"she watched the screen dissapear and turned to yoshiro "he said to go to the tiki-beach"she putted the comunicator backn in dante's pocket since he had his hands full with sweets.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The CIC(Combat Information Center, another word for bridge) was silent, until: "<Sir, we're receiving a two-way holo projection from the surface.>" A Communications officer said. "<Looks clean.>" He continued, owing to a Selvadt paranoia concerning incoming signals ever since the early days when ships could be hacked.

Vorr hid his suprise. He had expected to deliver the message in person. "<I'll take it in my quarters.>" he said, then to his XO: "<You can hook up a portable holo to a commication holo, right?>"

"<They're built to do that.>" Uryyls answered, "<Good luck.>"

After a short elevator ride and an equally short prayer, Vorr power-walked to his desk and watched an image of the Council appear floating above his desk. He took a deep breath, then stepped in front of the projection and said, "Greetings. I can not thank you enough for taking my warning seriously."

He fumbled around with the portable projector, his desk, and a few wires, working hard to keep his composure as he plugged the two holo-machines into each other while not looking at them. The portable blinked into life as well as its remote.

"If you will excuse me for starting quickly." He said as he activated one of the prepared programs. His image was replaced by one of a small, but formidible looking A.I. scout, such that is used on systems where there are known defenses.

"Roughly five hundred of your years ago we this ship Foldspaced into one of our outlying systems. It did not respond to hails and began powering weapons, so it was destroyed." He narrated, "But first, it launched a message pod we were not able to intercept."

"Four of your days later, an invasion fleet entered the system. Our defenses were overwhelmed and it was lost, but thankfully a bomber managed to get away with complete gun camera footage and sensor readings."

"Soon after, the Parliment declared war on the race that had attacked. Imeadiately, ships were refitted to be more hack-resistant, and the Fleet was mobilized. Eventually we took back the first lost system, and learned how to outwit the machines."

"We also discovered some... things that were suprising. Every machine ship has systems that are run by engineered organic... systems. Somewhere before we met them, they had defeated a species and remapped it's genes to become their tools. There are mechanical components on each ship, but they are only the most complex: Weapons, engines, sensor intake, and so on."

"We also learned that out Enemy is a fully independent artificial intelligence, A.I. as you like to say. It oversees all combat and production, aided by lesser A.I. that have a degree of independence, but are programmed to be loyal to the main Evermind."

"The War is marked by periods of bitter combat and an informal ceasefire while both sides recover before fighting again. We've taken a many systems, and lost compratively few. However, this is also due to some tactics that are less than friendly to the planet in question."

He then moved on to narrating about the different A.I. ships, which followed a patten of small and weak to large and strong quite strictly. He touched a bit more on unique ships that were used by some of the more developed underling A.I.s that had a sense of personality. After this, he stopped on a massive, egg-shaped vessel dominated by a depressed ring on the 'front' of the craft that appeared to be a large docking bay.

"This is what we call a Toriihlon, or 'Planet death.' It takes asteroids and refines them into massive self-propelled nuclear fusion warheads. The shell itself it large enough to cause an impact that would devastate the world it hit, and combined with a massive fusion explosion, kills planets. However, they're expensive and the projectiles are rather easy to destory in transit if there are enough vessels."

After this, he showed gun camera footage and sensor readouts depicting these ships in battle, and finally a clip featuring a planet being killed. The projectile slammed into the crust, causing a massive firewave followed by a dust fallout, then the planet winked with the sudden creation of a star. The new star burned for less than three seconds, but that was enough to burn away the atmosphere and turn the crust into a churning sea of radioactive lava.

Then he began showing different classes of Selvadt ships, which were also small to large, but with branching out classes for gunships, torpedo boats, laser boats, and such. And like he finished on the A.I.s mega-ship, he finished on the Selvadt Toreikelo, or 'World Burner.'

More footage of combat, culminating with a clip of World Burners in the act. The massive ship, easily miles long, angled itself towards the planet and began a build up of power. This took several minutes, with the battle raging around it. But as a testament to the ship's size and strength, it held. Suddenly, the space between the World Burner and the planet was filled with a rainbow of colors focused into one beam. No slow beam as in ancient sci-fi holodramas. This attack moved at exactly the speed of light. The became engulfed under a wave the same rainbow light, spreading from the site of impact, that flattened and melted the planet into a clean slate, so to speak, as it was billions of years ago when it formed.

Now, for the most part finished, Vorr asked to the council: "Is there anything you wish to ask me?"

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Dante bowwed to Babs and smirked "Thanks." Although his face was covered by his mouth armor that no one can tell if he is smiling or not. So he then started to eat the sweets and looked at Yoshiro "SO whens the party??" He said jumping up and down.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Well, I'm glad some of you liked emz ^_^ I happened to like these ones better too.

Shinku: Oni smirked "You didn't miss anything rookie. But we should be meeting Master now. He'd like it better if we were early." Oni stood from his position at the thick white circle of a table and motioned for Brazen to follow suit. Brazen lifted his massive body with a grunt, and without a word placed himself next to Oni. The two turned from Zen and started down the hall, signalling they wished for him to follow.

After mere moments the group of three entered Carmine's chamber, a place the mysterious man never seemed to leave. Torches once more began to light themselves with the coming of the group, and illuminated the darkened room. Oni and Brazen bowed immediately upon entering, and Oni turned around to close the door behind him. However he stopped midway, the last member of their gathering entered the room; Ula. Ula particularly cast a kind smile in Zen's direction upon entering, but her innocent demeanor faded as soon as she stood in front of their dubbed Master, Carmine.

He sat casually on the stone steps in the center of the room, his elbow on his knee and chin resting on th balm of his wrist. His eyes were still characteristically bandaged, however he was without his red cloak, he was presented in a simply red long-sleeved shirt and black pants. Next to him stood his right-hand woman, Vanity, in all her over-the-top glory, adorned in various golden trinkets and another rich fur.

Carmine cleared his throat as soon as Ula closed the door. Taking less than a seconds pause, he continued in a melodramatic tone; "I am sure you are all curious as to why you are gathered here today, correct?"

Mia: Mia continued down the now empty [save for her three pursuers] hallway. Turning a corner the blonde nearly rammed straight into Yoshiro, evading him skillfully in the nick of time with enviable poise. Halting a few steps now out of his reach, she fixed her gaze on Babs, Sabel, Dante, and an unidentified; no, scratch that. Upon viewing him she immediately pulled up his public records, partnered with a few confidentials that she had access to. Agent Bright; combat agent rank, hybrid class, reassigned team 01. After a moment of staring down her comrades, the weaponoid spoke "Greetings, members of Team 01."

Yoshiro: Yoshiro remained silent at his place on the floor, listening to the conversation with Ryo and Babs. He didn't want to speak up at the moment, he liked to do his best to resist confrontation with exes. He just hoped that-- no, he pushed the thought out of his mind; goody two-shoes Ryo wasn't a backstabber. Besides, he and Ryo were practically, well, like brothers.

Upon Babs ending the conversation with Ryo, and then hearing Dante's request, he chose then to snap out of his perplexed state and move back into Yoshiro-mode. "Yeah!! Party time for sure! Ahhh usually you have to reserve the artificial beach if you don't want a buncha annoying people in the way... good thing the girls who run the joint owe me a few favors... Well! Off to civilian district with us!"

He turned around then, nearly crashing into, surprisingly, Mia, but she dodged agilly in the nick of time, nearly sending Yoshiro reeling into a faceplant out of sheer surprise. "OYE!!" He paused, catching his footing and replied to Mia's greeting. "Yeah, hey yourself Miss Weaponoid. Well guys, guess that answers your questions as to where she's been..."

Sumi: A sweet smile crossed Sumi's features as she nodded in what she was attempting to be a sort of half-agreement with Ryo "Just a tad." She resisted the impulse to roll her eyes and turn her statement into a sarcastic one, which was her underlying feeling to begin with. Instead, for sake of keeping things together, decided to further the conversation. "Well, I am sure that you are simply doing your duty as a Captain to keep good morale with your subordinates, correct? Any officer of notation can respect that." She paused, contemplating on seizing an opportunity, but then decided against it. She had exhausted herself enough today playing hostess, and besides that, she had training to do. She would not keep being surpassed by those who did not deserve the power given unto them.

At that moment she felt a sudden loathing towards Ryo... no, not specifically towards him, just what he represented. What made this orphan boy, born of no significant lineage, a carefree child, an easygoing young man, deserve his position as a Captain? What made him deserve a position higher than hers?? She was born daughter of a Head Division councilman. She had been forced through rigorous schooling and training, higher than any he had completed, she was positive. She had pushed through long nights of study, forcing herself through periods of exhaustion and physical pain. She had severed all social ties with the world, save for those who were viewed "usable". So why wasn't it enough? What did they have that she didn't?!

Her hatred grew then, erupting from the core of her being like magma and spreading to the surface, causing her to even shiver outwardly in response to the violence that overtook her at that moment. No. It wasn't fair. She was better than all of them! All those fools who achieved their positions based on silly merits, didn't they know that she was breeded for this?! Sumi stopped at that moment; she had to, the nausea from her pounding skull was threatning to make her collapse. She gripped a nearby rail for support, her knees caving slightly as she brought a hand to her face. It wasn't fair, it just wasn't fair. She wouldn't fail. She couldn't, this was what she was born to do.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-07-2006 at 10:44 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

As Cerea followed Mia, she did not fail to notice that she was not the only one trailing her. However, she could not do anything without propper evidence of their intents. Biting her lips, she contnued to stay behind these two rather inexperienced stealth wanabes, and continued tailing Mia.

When they finally bounced into Yoshiro, Cerea decided that stealth could go and take a hike. There was a celebration starting and like hell she was going to miss out on this one, and if they tried anything while team 01 was gathered, she pitied the fool who tried. So, making sure to materialize out of any field of vision, she bounded over to Mia and locked Mia's left arm with her right.

"That's right, celebration wouldn't be the same without the one were celebrating about, wouldn't it? Civ sector, here we come!"
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hello Mia congrats." He said happily "You completely amazed me in the arena, you make me look like a toy." He said changing his hands into guns "All I have is these but you are an arsenal!" He said glancing over at Yoshiro "And why might they owe you a few favors" He said with an evil smirk.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs turned after hearing mia's footsteps and pressed her lips together at the sight of the scientists. she locked eyes with one of teh scientists as the other converst and supressed the urge to stick out her tongue at him she didn't want to raise qeustions until she had spoken to ryo. she had the idea that with him on her side she might be safer, she just crossed her arms.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Sabel nodded at Mia and said "Well you did a nice job out on the feild today, Mia altough I confess you had me worried" She turned to Yoshiro "Well are we going or not?" she asked just as Cerea appeared. Heh worried I bit my lip until it bled and least I can say is 'although I confess you had me worried' She pushed these feelings down it was time to focus on the party and less on her guilt for not telling the whole truth.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs looked to sabel "you guys go ahead"she glared lightly at the scientist that was stil looking at her "ryo..i mean the captain wanted to talk to me about something and i rather meet him head on than that he has to search for me"she turned her back on the group and walked to the council booth and waited by the door. some of teh council people gave her od glances but she ignored them.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Head Division: The council listened to the Admiral's speech, fully immersed in his tale of the AI threat. Each in turn shuddered at what he was describing; machines having destroyed life to harbour a new species of organic-machine, mass genocide, destruction of entire planets... it was alot to take in. Could this happen to the ISS? This jewel that had been so difficultly forged after humanitie's own battle for survival... would they loose it so soon? This, this on top of the new information gathered on the Shinku threat was just too much.

Percinna cleared her throat, as if to speak, but no words came. Sitting in silence with her partners they were obviously musing in deep thought. Suddenly Xavier began to chuckle, and broke into a wild laugh. "Honestly... from the looks on your faces you actually believe this guy! You can't be serious!! He's an alien, since when do we trust aliens without suspicion?! This could be a trap! Oldest in the book, get a group to focus on a different task, immobilize their forces against a threat that doesn't exist, they begin to trust you and you swoop in from behind and demolish them!!" He spat the words out like acid, but was quickly rebutted by arguments from across the table; the other councilwoman had partially risen from her seat. "And what if this is real?! Do you want another Iliad Incident?!" Before Xavier could say anything, councilwoman Percinna stood and raised a hand to halt the advance of the argument.

"As I clearly reminded the council before this meeting, the ISS is a diplomatic union and will remain as such when dealing with outside races-" She shot a stern look at Xavier "Those who bear uncredited accusations and insults shall be dealt with accordingly. Councilman Xavier, you are dismissed." The councilman had a baffled look on his face, but regained his composure quickly and smirked darkly in Vorridian's direction. Chuckling softly to himself he stood and departed from the room without another word. It was true that there were many people in the ISS, moreso in STAAR for that matter, who were discriminatory and distrusting against alien races.

Councilwoman Percinna closed her eyes and then reopened them, gazing towards the Selvadt Admiral wearily. "I apoligize, Admiral, for the outburst you've just witnessed. Please disregard what was said, if you can, the councilman took his feelings with him when he left. Now, if you do not mind, I wish to move on. I have a few questions. First, I wish to know how long you are planning on remaining in our space sector?"

Yoshiro: Yoshiro looked dumbfounded "Oye! Cerea! Where have you been all this time! You're lucky you got back, you almost missed the whole party!!" He growled pointing a finger at her accusingly. He suddenly drew a blank expression at Dante's statement "Oye, now, Dante, when you grow up you'll know what I mean." He wasn't going to reveal too much, like the fact that he had helped the girls out with a couple of guys harassing them at their place awhile back. He'd rather let Dante think what he wanted to think. "Oye, now that almost the whole crews here, lets jet. Mia, if you're not busy with 'mission' stuff, you oughtta stick with us before we loose you again. Anyhow, I've got alotta work to do. So, who's gonna help??"

Mia: Mia looked over at Cerea, who had suddenly appeared by her side and grasped her arm. "Celebration?" She inquired curiously, vaguely aware of the idea behind the word. Her gaze switched to the others again for a moment, listening to Dante and Sabel. She paused, then responded in almost the same manner that she had to Dr. Kramer; "Such commendation is unnecessary, I was built solely to function with such purpose." Turning particularly to Sabel, she added, "Your worriement was misplaced. If given the grounds to do so, I could have eliminated MARTIS within 2.678 minutes of the battle's start. I trust that the battle did not arise too much unnecessary concern on your part."

After Yoshiro mentioned that they should get going and that she should come with, she nodded "Acknowledged, your suggestion is acceptable. It appears that I have no current orders. I will remain with you then and assist in preparation for this, celebration, then."

Scientists: The pair of scientists were quite dismayed upon seeing Mia join up with the rest of team 01. "We'll have to retire for now and meet up with it later..." He griped, turning abruptly and taking off in the opposite direction, hiw subordinate closely behind. "Thanks to Kramer's big mouth, we know the weaponoid will be residing in Agent Division now. It'll be a sinch to find it again." His assistant felt a wave of relief wash over her. Maybe she could convince him to bring some of the PlugIns now.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-08-2006 at 05:14 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante blinked for a moment and then closed his eyes "I'd rather not think about it." He said chuckling. "But of course..." He didn't really finish his sentence instead he just stopped talking all together. He was having random mood swings and now all he wanted to do was keep quiet.

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

OOC: Hello, I guess I am welcomed back ever since of my disappearance and I plan to stay with my contradurmientes. I missed you all and everyone with the boobies especially. I plan to read the rest because I didn't do much in fact of the last pages... humph.

Scuffles racketed from a musty gray locker of the ship and suddenly with a large 'bang and wack' of the door slamming against another of the row came almost tumbling out the Kid.

Slapping and straightening up his wrinkled uniform the idea of taking a big deep breath of fresh air was in actuality - the wrong idea.

Beginning to chock and tear, he grasped both hands his neck half-tightening and resented the lacking amount of oxygen in the Selvdat Tug, lacking the daily nutritional ingredients of O2.

He withdrew his sidearm altogether in resistance of the measly stale air and slammed the button to open the airlock entry into the mysterious ship.

His eyes captured loads of crates; the feeling presence of, perhaps other Tug's and occupants. Stroke him like a nail. He grinned in subtle anxiety
    I hope they didn't catch the door opening.

His ears caught blowing fans in the ceiling, small commotion but wasn't sure of his environment yet.

Leaning out barely he resembled the silhouette of the Selvdat's, the tentacle-like hair and the circular head though an unfamiliar color pattern unlike those of the Admiral's and his siblings.

He nervously peeked out incremently to learn more about them, detailing tools or weapons clutched and the way they appeared it was to risky to guess whether they heard the airlock open or not. Oh gosh...
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Sabel blinked "Alright then" she told Mia. Then said "Well I for one don't want any work to do"
    "Your worriement was misplaced. If given the grounds to do so, I could have eliminated MARTIS within 2.678 minutes of the battle's start. I trust that the battle did not arise too much unnecessary concern on your part." Sabel knocked the words out of her head of course she had no place to worry but still...
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs waited for ryo to come out when a council woman stood before her "why are you here agent?" she asked coldly but babs wasent impressed "i am waiting for my captain councilmen"she just narrowed her eyes and walked on causing babs to shrugs.

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

The young captain had barely broken out of his sheepish attitude by the time he caught the lieutenant against his side. "Whoa, slow down there, Sumi..." he remarked, hugging her against him and attempting to keep her on her feet as they walked on. He had to wonder if she was under the weather, or if there were other medical conditions that could explain passing out. [She must be under a lot of stress, maybe...]

Even as the two crossed G-1's cobblestone walkway, Ryo could feel the eyes of everyone else... sizing the two uniformed agents up. People were talking in hushed tones, pointing from a distance and calling out.

"Look, Captain Ace finally has a girlfriend..!"
    "The lieutenant's been so lonely, too..."
    "Aww, those two look so sweet with each other... Why don't you ever do that for me, Dominic!?"
    "Melanie, I can't be looking weak in front of the other recru-- OW! You didn't have to hit me!"
    "Pfft, I give it two weeks. Even she's below his standards."

Despite the sheer reddening of his cheeks, Ryo shot a particularly nasty look to the last commentor, recognizing him from the cafeteria. "Hey, you're the guy on weiner duty, right? Do you prepare them by mouth or by hand?" The captain turned his head too quickly to see the extremely rude gesture directed at him.("I'm a sausage link specialist!) No, his mind was too inflated over the hen-pecking the both of them received walking down the courtyard. Everyone spoke as if they were going out with each other... in fact, being in a relationship was the farthest thing from Ryo's mind. Ryo had no problem getting girls (and somehow, no problem attracting a few guys). But with being busy enough as he was, Ryo had foregone being involved with anyone... consequently, he's never given the comfort any thought.

They two were quick to reach the agent shuttle in the gyrostation, though not without the occasional cutesy observation or enlightened quip about their involvement. Ryo's breath let loose in a ragged sigh, some of the embarassment still left in his cheeks. He hoped the way to Onyx's chambers would be less populated. He lowered the young woman gently to the nearest seat, his mind scrabling together a response. "Er... are you going to be okay, lieutenant?"
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: All of this was typed in one siting right into the quick reply thing. Damn that took a while.

Luzifer leaned against the wall. The wound on his harm had stopped bleeding, the blood had clotted and the scab flaked every time he his wrist moved. However, anemia had set it, the bloodloss mixing with the effort of his exercise leaving him wasted and weak. He felt so crushed in there. The misery was total. He wanted to rage wanted to push. To shove at the world and feel it buck in response. To scream knowing ears would be covered in pain. But there was only the passive sheet steel walls and the hollow glimmer of the light reflecting from the hollow halogen lamps which beat down on him. The slothfully skittering light bounced off the floor and caught him in the eye, stabbing him and blinding him. His body slumped over and he slid haphazardly down the wall

He thought of that girl and her offer. Would he want to choose to leave here? To escape this endless cycle of pain,shame, and blame? The light keep beating down on him and he couldn't think. It was crushing him. So bright and agonizing. It seemed to weigh on him, making the air heavy and stagnant. Slipping under his shirt and filling his chest with a scorching head.

The questions slipped through his head and the answers did not come. All he could think of was the pain and that light.

That light.

That evil, painful, tortures, superficial light.

He closed his eyes but he could still feel the light on his skin, its sickening heat pushing down on his ribcage and suffocating him, refusing him air, that cool vital ether. He opened one eye, the pubil small, soft and screaming. The iris around it seeming to melt. It locked on a book. It was a drab book. Hardback. Nothing fancy on the cover, just a dull brown cloth over cardboard or some similar material. And letters. Red letters in a straight forward sans sarif typeface which read "The Critque of Pure Reason By Immanuel Kant". His hand reached forward for it. He brought it close to him, his fingers from both his hands gribbing it longingly to him. He then with all his effort heaved the book above his head, holding it aloft above his head, pages open wide, the text to him. The book cast a shadow over his face and he could feel a reprieve from the rock-weighted light.

Would he leave this life of misery to be free? Would he take that girl up on her offer?

No.

His mind was fluid and flowing with thought. With logic. With PURE REASON. His mind bellowed powerful and strong and his cold eye glistened with frosty power.

After all what would he do if he left? Simple he would do what he was doing now. He would hunt Him down and he would try to beat Mia. Both of which were more easily accomplished where he was. Not only were these people strengthening him, granting him more power, but here he had access to Mia more often then as a civilian.

And Where would he go if he left? He had no one. He had been alone among people his whole life and he knew he'd be alone again. Besides, anyone he found would abandon him. He supposed he could chisel out a life in the bedrock of some urban squaler but with what? His ability to kill? That could easily land him back on deathrow like it had before. Here his murderous tendencies were encourage. He was accepted, albeit as less then human. But then again. Wasn't he? Wasn't he less then human right now? Weak and pathetic. Screaming in stony silence severed from the world he saught to make hear him. Right now he could not muster the force to push the world. To feel it buck. So he had no right to freedom, no right at all. But he would if he stayed here. He would have that power soon enough. And then when he did all his pain would be over. He could finally let go.

He pushed himself to his feet the book still keeping the light away. He liked the darkness. Its cool comforting grasp. However, he thought with a sigh. He could not read the book he held with out light. And thus he postioned himself so that he could read without the light beating down on him. It was nice. Half his body bright and beaming the other dimmed. And he listened, and due to some small programing error a siren sang from his cell. The matainence staff had it fixed soon enough but the siren's sound stayed in his mind. Lulling him into a bristling and hard determination.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 12-13-2006 at 05:49 AM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yoshiro: Yoshiro pouted "NO ONE WANT'S TO HELP?!" You guys are all ridiculous. Whateverrrr, I'm sure Miss Weaponoid will do just fine!" Suddenly he wanted out. He didn't like the idea of being alone with Mia, namely because it would be awkward. And what if he suddenly felt the urge to perve?! An image flashed in his mind; An extension of the arm, a grope, and then-- BOOM! His head gets blown off by some odd crazy device that pops out of her head or something. No, he needed another girl around to at least take his mind off of the thought.

Turning to Sabel, he was about to ask but remembered that she said she didn't want ot help. Suddenly he caught sight of her expression. Did she look... yes, she looked sad. But why? "Oye, Sabel," he said in a kinder tone than his usual voice "You don't have to help if you don't want to, but if you want to talk or just hang out, I'd be glad for the company.. unless, you'd rather be left alone..." He didn't really know what to do about the matter..

Suddenly he wondered where Babs had dissapeared to. Catching sight of her, he bade everyone a quick "Excuse me for a sec-" and jogged up to her. "Oye! Babs, whats going on--?" He paused, noticing she what door she was waiting outside of. "Oye, Ryo's long gone by now. I bet he's at his meeting-thinger. Why don't you come with me, Ryo'll be at the party later anyways--" He paused, then continued in a different tone like he had used with Sabel. "Look, I know that the whole thing with you getting your memory back worries you.. it worries me too, to be honest. But I promise, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you okay? And Ryo won't either, in fact, I don't think anyone on this team will. So relax, we'll settle this thing, I promise..."

He grabbed her hand, a pervy-twinkle in his eye, "But for now, you're gonna party with me tonight!!!" He half-dragged her back to the rest of the group. "OYE!! TROOPS! MOVE-OUT! Those who are coming with me to help with the party, lets go. Those who are being lazy bums and going to do their own thing, I'll see you all in the civ-district at tiki-town at 9pm sharp!!"

Sumi: Sumi blushed deeply at the comments of the passers-by. And the redness of her cheeks only seemed to flush in greater degree in response to each one.

Particularly that last one caused her to turn a shade of deep red, though in a completely different matter than the others. She was pissed. Somehow pulling together enough focus after her fainting spell to grip her katana, the following thought running through her mind, [[I don't care if Ryo is here or
    not, I'm going to chop that guys tongue out and then make him eat it!!]]

She began to move herself out of the Captain's grasp, only to stop suddenly. He was... was he sticking up for her? [[But... no one.. no one's ever done that for me before... not even...]]

*flashback*

A short and thin girl with shoulder length, pin-straight black hair bounded over to a mans form a few feet away. He was tall, with an aura that spoke hidden words of power and charisma. His long black hair was tied into a single ponytail that hung from the nape of his neck and reached the lower region of his back. His thin eyes looked down at the small child, and adjusting the collar of his authoritical suit he bent slightly at the waist to catch a better view of the her before him.

"Councilman T-Takahashi-sama!" The girl bowed low and dramatically, then, without pause, popped straight back up again. She was holding out a peice of paper, a broad grin crossing her features. Holding it up towards the mans face, her words tumbled out quickly with excitement. "I- I got the highest scores in the exam! I know you all said that I wouldn't be able to... but... but, I did it! See??"

Her beaming expression had faltered slightly, the man appeared uninterested in response to her proclimation. After a long moment, with a slow mechanical motion he reached for the paper held out to him.

Suddenly the parchment blew away before he could grasp it, towards a group of kids just a few feet directly behind the man whom she was conversing with. The young girl bowed once more to the man; "Pardon me, Councilman Takahashi-sama!" and ran past him to retrieve the peice of paper.

As she reached for it, it was swiped by one of the other kids. "Takahashi Sumi, huh?" He grinned darkly, those surrounding him doing the same. One of the other girls piped up "Gino, I'm sure if she cared so much about this peice of paper she wouldn't have left it floating around." Another of them continued "Yeah, since she has a swelled head already from her father being councilman, I doubt she needs an A-paper to top that off." He turned to the first boy, who then crinkled the paper in his grasp, exuding a "No, please stop that!" from Sumi.

"Stop it? Heh, we're teaching you a lesson. You can't go around and pretend you're better than everyone else just because you were born to the family you were born to." He ripped the paper to shreds, causing the surrounding children to chuckle in response. The pieces were released into the wind, and the children turned to walk away. "In fact" the boy continued "You'll never amount to anything! You're lower than the gravel on this ground!" And with that, he kicked up a chunk of the gravel and hit his mark-- Sumi was showered with bits of it, a large chunk catching her directly under her left eye. The hit instantly formed a large purple-bruise.

The children walked away then, their laughters and jeers taunting Sumi from a distance. The girl had lost sight of them, her eyes on the bits of paper that littered the floor. Tears trickled down her ash-covered face, mixed with a tiny trail of blood from her wound, which seemed to have acquired a cut along with it's bruise. Maybe she was crying from being hit, from the destruction of her paper, from the jeers and chuckles of the other children, or, perhaps it was the boys remark about her being worthless.

Whatever the reason, she attempted to stifle the noise, suddenly remembering that she was in the presence of a certain important figure. She turned towards the man whom earlier she was speaking with. He was already facing towards her, for he had witnessed the entire cherade without a single word or gesture. Sumi opened her mouth to speak, maybe to apoligize, maybe to ask for comfort, but was instantly hushed by his words.

"Sumi, clean yourself up. You know your mother hates to keep a messy house." He turned abruptly, and continued on his way, signalling for the girl to follow.

The girl wiped at her face enthusiastically, making sure to remove every spec of dirt at the man's request. She took one last look at the confetti of parchment that was now blowing wildly through the playground. Then her gaze drifted again to the back of the man whom she had been speaking to.

"Father.. I want you to see me... I want them all to see me... like they see you..."

Wiping away one final tear the young girl ran to catch up with her father...

*end flashback*

As Ryo set her gently onto the seat, she lost view of him for a moment, in a train of deep thought. Though his words caught her attention; "Er... are you going to be okay, lieutenant?"

She smiled, perhaps the only genuine smile she had inhibited all day. Why was he being so nice to her? No one... no one had ever done that. Why? What were his reasons? He must have wanted something... yes, perhaps he wanted something from her... but, what could this man gain from her?? She didn't understand... weren't you only nice to those whom could grant you some sort of benifit for you doing so??

She pushed the thoughts away, deciding to re-immerse herself into the moment. Ryo needed a response. She brought her eyes up towards his and spoke, "Yes, Captain... t-thank you. Thank you for your assistance." She still felt a bit sheepish from all of the various comments from those who had witnessed the two together. Feeling uncomfortable, she turned away from him, looking instead at the ground a few yards away, and continued. "I'm sure you have better things to do than to worry about someone like me's well-being. You have that meeting with Councilman Onyx that you should be getting to..."
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-13-2006 at 12:21 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante watched what was going on and then replied "What exactly is going on?" he said tilting his head and then changing his hands into machine guns "I have no idea but now I really want to shoot something." He said walking away and turning left at the nearest corner. "Hmph, I want to know whats going on." He said glancing down.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs wanted to speak when she saw ryo pas by but he was gone so quickly she looked like a fish. she blinks for a few moments and pouted a bit 'i thoughts captains were not suppost to ignore there agents' she thought. she blinked when yoshiro showed up beside her and started to talk about the party and dragging her along. she smiled "i am gonna take a shower first if you don't mind and then i will help with the party" she smiled

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

EDIT: I editted my post and added the last 3 paragraphs ^^

Yoshiro: Yoshiro's expression lit up and he grinned happily "Good! Good good good, at least SOMEBODY wants to help around here!" He released her hand from his own, "I guess I'll see you later eh? *wink-wink*"

Suddenly he caught sight of Dante behind Babs walking around with a confused look on his face. "OYE!! What are you talking about that you don't know what's goin on?!" He popped up behind Dante and bopped him on the head "Oye, didn't you listen to anything I just said a minute ago!?!" He scratched his head, taking a second to think. "Since you've got enough time to play with your guns, you could at least come with me and help!!"

Turning back to where the others were standing, he rubbed his face in frustration "Ya know, we're probably the weirdest team ever... we're not, well, very... team-ley." He chuckled "Anyways, I'm off! Mia.. and, well, whoever else is following, let's go. I'll see the rest of you later!" With a final wave Yoshiro turned to leave.

As he made his way through the winding hall he passed a couple who were talking in gossipy chatter. Normally he wouldn't have cared too much; the girl was with a man who was obviously her boyfriend. But a certain couple of names caught his attention...

"Captain Ace and... what's her name again? Ahh yeah, Lieutenant Sumi... I never thought they'd end up as a couple, thats for sure..."
    "I know! But they looked so cute, with him all holding her like that... well, if you ask me it's about time either of them ended up with someone, I can't say I've ever seen either in a relationship since I got here 3 years ago..."

The two dissapeared out of earshot then, and Yoshiro stood still, his body tense with anger and a morbid expression on his face. Suddenly he let loose a growl- "GRRRRRRRRR THAT #@&#37;^&$ PUNK!!! What makes him think that he could wear my shoes after I take the them off--- or... or however that stupid saying goes!! Just because I broke up with her doesn't mean he can go out with her without permission from ME first!! That TRAITOR!! After all I've done for that snot-nosed... *grumblegrumblegrumble*" He continued down the hall muttering to himself.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-13-2006 at 12:11 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs just giggled as dante was bopped on the head. she walked to him "you better have sabel look at that" she smirked and followed yoshiro to the last few shuttles that were there.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante felt two bops and then turned around "Sorry ok Yoshiro I will help you...just tell me what to do and I will do it." He said with a good mood expression. "Well are err...team...well at least we don't drive are selves crazy." He says chuckling.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs saw yoshiro's reaction on the captain and lautanint together. She blinked and quickly moved forwards wrapping her arms around his waist "calm down yoshiro, it's probely not that way"she smirks a bit standing on her toe's and laying her cheek on his "the captain can get much better than her..hell even mia would be a better match for him"she giggled. she suddenly realised what she was diong and lets go blushing a bit.

Closed Thread

Thread Information