AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 38 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Seikyu, Ryo isn't with Yoshiro and the others, he's in the Councilmen's booth, but he's talking with Yoshiro on his com. So you may wish to edit your last post ^^;

Shinku: Oni chuckled and then nodded "My my my, it would appear that you are not much of a match for Brazen after all, hm? But yes, let us take our leave and get you some food." He motioned for Brazen to follow, and the three of them reached a large cafeteria-looking room. It was just as white as all the others [it seemed as if every room was intended to blind it's onlookers] and was rather large in volume. The chamber was half-full with others who looked as if they had just finished training exercises too. One would notice that this 'academy' was more of an army training ground. Brazen took a seat at a white round table. The tables had already been outfitted with an assortment of foods, and Brazen began to eat without a word. Oni motioned for Zen to take a seat, then he took a seat himself but didn't take any of the food himself. "They never have appetizing food enough to fit my tastes." He muttered. His groans were interrupted by a female girl "Now, Oni, that won't do at all! Did you already forget that you were bedridden for years? You need to keep up your strength after all!"

Something about her seemed to stand out from the others. Perhaps it was in her deep sea-green eyes. They seemed to glimmer with kindness as she took a seat inbetween Oni and Zen. Her slightly wavy matching sea-green hair fell inches below her shoulder. She had beige skin that seemed to glow with warmth and healthiness, unlike most of the others in the room. In fact, one would believe that she was just a normal girl, save for the scale-like patterns that were inprinted along the right side of her body.

The girl smiled sweetly as she turned her attention to Zen "So, you must be the new guy, then! My name's Ula. What's your name?"

Yoshiro: Yoshiro gulped as he heard the voices of two well-recognized females behind him. He didn't understand what they were saying, but their voices were enough to make him shudder. Cerea, and Babs. [[Greaaaaat, just when I thought I was hitting it off with these two... Cerea, or more likely Babs, will probably try and do something smart to make me look like a moron!]] His mind fluttered with memories of Babs messing with him while he was dreaming back on the ship.

As Dante boasted about getting the girls numbers, he turned around and stuck his tongue out in response. No way was he about to let Dante show him up! His vision returned to Ryo on the holoscreen "Oye, the demonstrations started eh? I'm sure they need you, so I'ma let you go. Don't forget to get in touch with me afterwards. We'll have to have a victory party for our side winning, right? Haha!" He chuckled to save face, but on the inside he had mixed feelings. He wasn't sure how Ryo was feeling about this whole thing, after all, KEI's care was his newly appointed duty, and it was probably one of the most important jobs that could be given to a STAAR agent. So any normal person with the job would be utterly anxious at this moment, being faced with the possibility of losing out on their kudos. But Ryo wasn't just any normal person, so how he felt, Yoshiro didn't have the slightest of an idea. Still, he found it necessary to reassure his friend with that last statement, just in case.

Sumi: Sumi growled internally as Councilman Cromwell inquired her about Ryo's statement "Why would he think I would be late?" He asked her, to which Sumi racked her brain and quickly came up with a suitable response "Well, after all nearly everyone in STAAR is present here, it's only natural to assume that it would be difficult to get here, right Councilman?" She said sweetly, in a fake manner, but then again half of everything she said and did was fake. She motioned for them to take a seat as the Demonstration was signalled to start "You wouldn't mind if we sat next to you here right Councilman? I'm sure Ryo will wish to speak with you when he returns." She and the councilman took a seat behind the scientists who were chatting about MARTIS and KEI. Sumi looked anxiously over her shoulder for Ryo's form; if he turned a bad leaf over with Head Division, her plan to use him for her own goals would be ruined. And that was not something she was willing to accept.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-26-2006 at 07:34 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Dante smirked as he over heard Yoshiro talking to Ryo "So Yoshiro shall we go and get some seats??" He said putting the number in his hand "Ah well anyway what did Ryo say??" As he leaned up against a wall.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Mia: As soon as the word 'engage' escaped from councilwoman Percinna's lips, MARTIS moved to act. I'ts sleek black and grey form blurred ahead, like a missile released from it's constraints and firing at it's target. The armadroid's clawed fist extended forward to the enemy in it's view, however it missed and sparked wildly as it made contact with the ground. Mia had dodged slightly to the left. Her eyes were still uncanningly closed, making the crowd ooh and ahh as they watched. Most of them must not have realized that a weapon like her contained far more than just ocular sensory systems. MARTIS had not halted it's advance for long, and continued to manuveur about sending well aimed blows in Mia's direction, to which she dodged each of them by moving slight inches at a time. It might have been percieved that she was attempting to provoke MARTIS, but such a thing was impossible, she had not been built to act in such a manner.

"Well now! Dr. Kramer, do you still believe the weaponoid to stand much of a chance? After all, MARTIS isn't even giving it room to make an attack!" The Head Scientist of the MARTIS project chuckled aloud after reciting his statement, which earned a nod from his female partner, and a mixed expression from KEI's HD, Dr. Kramer. "Perhaps, but we'll see, the fight is still only beginning" Kramer replied. After all, only his team had seen what KEI's internal systems had done to their computer network. Although he would never admit such a thing, he felt an uneasiness when dealing with the project. A sort of fear of KEI's preternatural existence.

The Armadroid must have calculated a new strategy to defeat KEI, because it suddenly stopped and backed away slightly. The stadium was engulfed with silence, save for hushed whispers from the crowds. MARTIS's retreat must have sparked curiousity in Mia, because her eyes opened at that time as her gaze landed on the armadroid's form. The veil of silence was broken as multiple loud clicking noises resounded throughout the dome; compartments were opening all over MARTIS's mechanical body, revealing a multitude of guns; 3, 12, 26, 39... they seemed to continue to increase in number. Inside MARTIS's head, crosshairs all fluttered about in it's range of vision, landing on one subject; the weaponoid.

Word's crossed it's eyelense; 'Target Locked' a whirring noise escaped from MARTIS, like the noise emitted from a swarm of bees, a warning of impending doom. The whirring noises from charging and loading were replaced by blazes of fire and mixtures of sounds as bullets whizzed by. It must have been a volley of millions at a time, raining into the ground with such force that chunks of it flew up in response to the bullets impact. Metal floorpanels twisted upwards and dented in beyond anticipation as half the crowd turned away and gasped in expectancy of the weaponiod being torn to shreds; the other half witnessed what was really happening.

KEI was dodging every bullet, every pulse blast, every energy beam. in an inhuman away, enough to make one unable to tear their eyes from the scene in awe that someone could move in such a matter. It was almost like an intricate dance that only Mia seemed to know the steps to, a series of pivots, turns, dodges, parries, acrobatic flips and oddly executed manuvers that bore no description. It was like watching a ballerina dance on hot coals, she wasn't on the ground or in one spot for more than a nanosecond.

But the dance was not mearly for show and without it's purpose. It was soon revealed, she had directly positioned herself nearer to project MARTIS. She slipped easily below it's undercarriage, materlializing a set of laser pistols seemingly from air in a burst of tiny white specs. She raised them above her head, her blue pupiless eyes focusing on the target in question.

Pulse blasts slammed into MARTIS's mechanical hide, but to no avail. They didn't seem to have any effect on the metal that made up the armadroid's body.

"Ahaha! Look! No effect! MARTIS's body was made of titanium MX-9. I don't know what Gerald was thinking when giving the weaponoid a frail, human body." Alfonse said triumphantly, making Kramer bite his tongue. He nearly was about to give out confidential information that had just been recently revealed about KEI's build.

As if saving him from argument, councilman Cromwell joined their conversation. "If KEI had so easily decieved MARTIS, and then got in it's vulnerable spot, then why didn't the weaponoid use a stronger attack? No doubt it packs alot more punch than a set of pulse pistols..." Cromwell trailed off, scratching his head in a state of confusion.

Before Alfonse could interject, Kramer took up the opportunity to answer. "Well, as a designed weapon, KEI's main objectives are to follow orders. Head Councilwoman Percinna did say that the rules of battle were to use only necessarry force. So perhaps KEI is testing out how much force will be needed to destroy it's opponent..." [[Still,]] the head scientist thought to himself [[KEI shouldn't be limiting itself that much... I wonder if...]] he let the thought trail off, it was impossible, after all. KEI couldn't simply be allowing itself to be damaged.

Cromwell nodded "Ohhh alright, I see. That makes sense!" his eyes peeled away from the scientists as he pointed at the stadium "Look! Seems like MARTIS is doing something now..."

MARTIS was not fooled for long, it instantly retreated, moving out of KEI's firing range. The armadroid skidded across the ground, leaving a black trail as it's thrusters hovered against the stadium's surface. The crowd cheered as it refocused it's immense multitude of chainguns, rail guns, laser beams, pulse cannons, and whatever other assortment of weaponry it contained on it's subject. KEI wasn't in one spot for long either, as the rain of bullets continued, she had since ran between the tall pillars that littered the arena. Her speed seemed unmatched, and MARTIS in turn seemed to have trouble following her as she zigzagged between the constructs of the arena's build. Defying gravity, Mia ran alongside the dome's walls, catching the attention from the crowds. MARTIS's fire spurted in volleys attempting to catch her, but she seemed to be changing directions at the last second and completely avoiding the attack.

MARTIS was shooting madly now, Mia's form was nearly untracable. The armadroid switched into some other function, because headgear then unfolded from a compartment on the side of it's metallic skull and covered the surface of it's face. Whatever ability it activated, it was no doubt being used as a Detection device, because almost instantly upon it's activation, Mia was easily picked out by MARTIS's sensors. The armadroid was no longer shooting wildly to look for the weaponoid, instead it was shooting to destroy. Mia continued to race along the vertical walls of the dome, MARTIS's fire now close on her heels.

"Ahhh, that's MARTIS's advanced DD." Alfonse started, the female scientist next to him continued "Sure is! Me and Kasumi developed it! Of course, everyone knows that all AW mechs have a *DD drive, but this one functions at a higher level. Instead of just anticipating attacks from a 360 degree radius, it literally takes surroundings apart peice by peice in layers, slows down battle processes, and reconstructs future scenarios, all in one device! It's one of MARTIS's main features!" The girl boasted excitedly. "Wow, that is pretty remarkable..." Councilman Cromwell started, but was interrupted by Alfonse, "It sure is! We'll see how KEI fares against that!"

*DD drive: Diametral Detection drive. A component in AW mechs that allows their systems to react to enemies and other events in battle on a 360 degree scale. By using the mech itself as a center of the detection 'sphere', the DD drive is then used in measurements of diameter through the AW mech's center position to pinpoint enemies locations in the detection 'sphere'.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-27-2006 at 03:23 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Zen sat down giving himself some rest. He didnt get any food. Zen never really ate much and he wasn't hungry. He looked around to see the odd people of the place. Though not many of them were out of place. Zen saw that people were acting as if this was any other place. Zen propped his arms up and rested his head on his hands. He only looked up when the women asked for hisnamed. He looked up and stared at the women for a moment but when he relized what he was doing he shook his head and said, "Hi Ula, I'm Agent Crin- I mean Zen."

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Sabel didn't pay to much attention to Dante or Yoshiro. As soon as the fight started her eyes were glued to he intricate dance that seemed to begoing on between Mia and project Martis. Her eyes flicked back and forth between the two. She didn't join the crowd in ooo and ahh she was to worried about Mia. THe weponoid had sort of claimed her place in team 001 and Sabel was sure that it couldn't be filled by anything else human or robot.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Luzifer sauntered forward to the front of the stadium near the railing. He honestly couldn't say why he was so interested in the fight given he already knew the conclusion. Mia would win. There was no doubt in his mind. If she lost, well, that wasn't an option really. That meant he would have to destroy MARTIS and that didn't seem too difficult. His purple eye dragged itself across the people near him and he noticed a heavy proponderence of droids. Cerea's friends from Pirigus no doubt. He wondered whether or not he shouldn't just cull them now and do RD a favor then he realized what he was thinking. Doing someone a favor? No... defenitly not for the people holding his leash. However, it would be good to take out some aggression. After all, not only was it their fault he couldn't escape (The security on the iN project and in fact all RD had increased a thousand fold after that incident. What would have been an easy break out was now almost impossible) but he had had to clean up the mess. Sure finishing of the droids that remained had been amusing but there were a lot of civilians that had to be dealt with and who better to deal with them then weapons? Humans would tell but Luzifer and his ilk couldn't, after all if they did it was good bye Gamma Triphephelen and then all he had to look forward was a slow agonizing death.

But honestly, Luzifer didn't care enough. It was just another of the things he would have to deal with alone. He returned his gaze back to the fight which was continuing unabated and was just as stupifiingly dull. He had always detested watching something he would rather be doing and his scythe hand began to itch. He slipped the Lance from his shoulder and slammed the axe blade, which was opposite the scythe blade the two of them crowned with a spear tip, into the ground. He was sure he had gotten the attention of more than a few cameras and that RD would notice and it was withdraw for him but honestly they could go to hell. Besides, withdraw was good training for dealing with pain. Anything that improved him was worth doing no matter the suffering it caused.

He slipped out his PIA again and ran his usual search on Beezle Sabnak. Nothing. He then ran a search on PN 925. The data was sensored but he got clearance easily enough... sometimes the scientist, forgetting the fact that he was a sentient being, so used to thinking of him as a weapon were they that they let a few things slip. Thus he had access to quite a bit of information, so he supposed his lack of humanity served him well at times.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

OOC -- Placeholding post. Just to let you people know I'm still alive. =P Would've had this up last night, but once again, my browser went "back" and I got my post zapped. >_<

Ryo's lips pulled into a frown as Yoshiro teased him about the obligations of his duties. "You know I'd rather be there with you guys, right? I'm already feeling caged up in this uniform." His distaste for official affairs was well founded. He could never seem to sit still long enough for well-to-do functions. He declined voluntary appearances, every chance he could.

He often wondered if his aversion to malleability would land him back out on the streets. If his job as captain had any reason for being intact, it wasn't because he rubbed elbows with the executives. The line separating Ryo and his superiors would only be crossed on terms of friendly chatter -- any further integration would surely be an opportunity for them to string him up like a puppet. Yes, that feeling of control: he wouldn't have it for himself, nor enforce it for personal gain.

Ryo blinked as Yoshiro mentioned having a party to celebrate Mia's triumph. He chuckled softly and readjusted his hat, trying his best to effort a level expression. "There'll be a party anyway, when tonight's done and over with. I think we've earned it." He smiled knowingly at his second-in-command -- the past month had been taxing on the whole team. "Save a place for me, all right? Ryo out." He gave an informal two finger salute, adding a grin before he collapsed his communicator.

At that moment, he let himself go. The sigh that passed through his lips appeared to have its way with his body before it finally floated free. His posture sagged, his head hang; he sighed quietly to himself as he planted his arms against the window, resting his forehead against the makeshift cushion. He wasn't sure how he felt about the test. No, he definately knew how he felt, but the ordeal was so scattered in his mind that it blanketed over any other coherent thought he was capable of.

"Weapon's Demonstration Codec; 42-9, Destination label; Dome G-1. Combatants; Project weaponoid KEI -- "

Inside, he reeled with disgust, could feel a moral blight fill his insides. He knew her as a machine, with the ability to see farther, run faster, think more efficiently. Weaponoid KEI -- arguably the most powerful construct known to humankind.

Mentally, he spat on all those things.

He had no intuitive way of knowing, guided only by conjecture and instinct rather than written fact... but he felt so strongly that Mia had been human once before -- or was at least capable of claiming her humanity -- felt so strongly that he simply couldn't pigeonhole the idea. These people, the council, scientists, everyone around him, maybe even members of his own team... it was all an amusement show for them. They would see weapons... the premise behind the demonstration blinded them to everything, everything but the results of which weapon was superior to the other. Ryo, under any lesser circumstances, would blow off the event. The fact that they were toying with humanity made him sick.

His aimless gaze refocused as he realized that both MARTIS and Mia were in the center of the arena. Worry creased at his forehead, seeing MARTIS for the first time. While the sight of the oversized AW annuled his fear of there being a second weaponoid, it did little to relieve him. Mia would walk out in one piece... or in pieces.

She would have the full measure of his support. He vowed on this.

He could barely take his eyes off of the two in the middle, waltzing in oppressive steps, as he made his way back to the Councilman's booth. He readjusted his cock-eyed hat before slipping in next to Sumi. "Sorry that took so long... Did I --" Mia went zipping upwards, right in front of the booth's window. "-- miss... any... thing?" He could scarcely believe what he just saw, his eyes fixed on the battle with renewed interest.
    Last edited by Lucidian Dyne; 11-28-2006 at 05:52 PM.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yoshiro: Yoshiro nodded to the blank screen, seeming not to notice that the conversation was over at first. He was thinking, but then was interrupted by Dante's question; "Ahhh" Yoshiro started in reply "Yeah, Ryo said we're throwing a huge party after this!" He said cheerily. Returning his attention to the two girls beside him his expression instantly switched to one of bliss "Oye, so where were we ladies? Ahhh that's right, we were talking about what we're gonna do later tonight, now, I was thinking~~"

He was cut off by gasps from the girls "Ohmeegosh! It's so cool!" Jane said, leaning over Yoshiro and speaking to her twin sister, her hand indicating towards Mia's form jetting vertically across the dome walls "I know! And it's so cute too! Wow I'm so glad we came, this is going to be awesome!" June replied. Yoshiro's face fell in defeat. There was more excitement in this dome than at a Go-Tech Girls Concert. He decided to seize this opportunity to wooo the girls over "Oye, oye, oye, did you girls know that weaponoid KEI is on the same team as me?" That got their attention. "Really!" The girls said in unison, dreamy-eyed "Ohh thats so cool!" Yoshiro grinned "Uhhh yeah, right. Oye, and when KEI wins, we're having an exclusive party tonight. You two wanna come?" The girls nodded excitedly [[Jackpot!]] Yoshiro thought to himself, grinning from ear to ear.

Sumi: Sumi resisted the impulse to roll her eyes [[Yeah, you only missed the whole beginning of the fight-]] She smiled and scooted over a bit to afford Ryo some space, and voiced her reply "Yes, Captain, it seems the fight has started without you!" She chuckled in a humorous tone, then turned her attention to Councilman Cromwell "Was there something you wished to ask Captain Ace? I thought you mentioned it before..."

The councilman didn't recall mentioning anything, but with a heckling job such as his own, he often forogt things repeatedly anyhow. To save face, he nodded and leaned a bit over to view Ryo past Sumi's form. "Ahh, Captain Ace. You've spent some time with the KEI project right? Beings you are in charge of it's development and all. What are your opinions on how the fight is going to end up?" He asked curiously, rolling his eyes slightly to the scientists seated directly in front of them "It seems as if we already have enough commentators on MARTIS's part, heh heh heh"

Shinku: Ula's expression switched to a look of surprise, almost as if she had nothing more to say. Like Zen had just told her everything she needed to know. Oni looked over at Zen and frowned, clearly dissatisfied. "Well well well, I thought you said that you were hungry Zen! And as for you Ula, no one invited you here. Why don't you take a hike." Oni's words weren't actually harsh, almost like he was forcing himself to be mean to the girl. She only returned a compassionate smile "Oni, that isn't necessary. I was just leaving, actually." She turned to Zen "It was nice to meet you, Agent Crimson" She giggled and then waved to them all "I'll see you guys later at Master's meeting for us!" And with that she vanished from view.

Oni snorted "Tsk. Miss Goody two shoes. Anyhow~" Oni's expression blanked out as he found some new topic to muse over "Seems like all the voices in your head have stopped talking, hmm? I haven't heard you talk to yourself once yet today!"
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-28-2006 at 09:24 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

babs noticed yoshir's flirting and a mischivious smirk spread across her lips. she leaned near his ear and spoke softly but yet loud enough for the twin to hear "i got that naughty droid nurses dvd you wanted"she smiled sweetly "it is laying on my desk in my room you can pick it up after the fight" she sat back up and frowned feeling her other sides consiousness stír 'babs is waking up soon, if sister cerea dasent act fast i wil be forced to take the backseat again'she thought. and nibbled her lower lip 'you have to win this sister kei'she thought and sighed smilling.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Not a clue whats going on can someone fill me in???

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

ooc
    to put it short:
    there al watching the fight

Ryo is with sumi and the council
    cerea has plan incase it go's wrong with mia and the driods help her
    babs computer program has taken over her body since she is sleeping to help cerea
    yoshiro is flirting with a pair of twins and babs is making him look like a moron
    Dante watches the fight
    sabel watches the fight
    bright watches the fight

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Thanks Nespa^^

Dante watched as Mia was taking out MARTIS and then thought to himself Yoshiro..why do you live? Dante was amazed by the fight. He never seen nor can he compete with a fight like this. "Remind myself don't get in the way of her and don't get on her battle side." He said chuckling as a soda appeared in his hand. "I wish I could be like that...I would be the ultimate weapon." He said clutching his fist. Then something shot threw his mind of the insident that made him who he was.

Flashback

"Go on, go get it!" One of the boys said as he threw the ball up on a old rusty walk way in an abandond factory.

Dante didn't say anything but comply, He knew if he was to argue he would be beaten. So he climbed up onto the rusty walkway and walked across slowly.

"Hurry up!" The other boy said throwing a rock at him.

Dante walked a little quicker and picked up more speed. Until he finally reached it. But the walk way was not able to hold for much longer and collapsed sending Dante to the ground. Luckly Metal bars caught his fall. But his Arms were broken.

"COME ON LETS GET OUT OF HERE!" All the kids ran out of the factory leaving Dante laying there.

Dante also hit his head and was a little consiouse. One word that came from his mouth was "REVENGE!"

End Flash Back

Dante shook off the memory and then looked back at the stadium I wonder why past memories are suddenly flashing before me?

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Zen looked over at Oni and said, "I dunno the guys havent talked to me in awile but I never really talk to them they talk to me. Anyway I'm thirsty I'll be back." Zen said getting up.

IN ZEN'S MIND

A man with a black cloak on was sitting in a dark room with a single light shining on him. The man sat still even when footsteps were deing heard in the distance. "HI Zen how was your time alone. I just had to go destroy some of your memories of when you were a kid. SO how- Ah who the hell are you!" The man said. He was wearing a white cloak and looked alot like Zen. "Nez you hurt my very soul when you do not reconize me!" The man replied cooly. "ELI!" Nez yelled. "What are you doing here. I banished you from Zen's mind forever." "Ah yes what a strange thing since I never did anything wrong." Eli replied. "I knew your true intensions from the start. I just waited for the right time to attack." Nez said darkly. "Yet I am the reason your real." "You made Zen insane!" Nez yelled. "Which in turn created you. I simply pumped word of death and sorrow in him. Telling him to kill this one and this other one. Etc Etc." "Its a hard to belive you created me." Mumbled Nez. "Still how and why are you here." "Simple. When Zen had the shock to see more of his type of people th seal that blocked me broke. Now for the reason I'm still here is because you took away my jump skill. Now I cant jump from one body to another. Probably will never have it back. So might as well do all I can with this one. And since he will be helping a army of less then 10000 maybe less then 1000 to become the dominate race in the universe and trying to find the key I think I have a pretty sweet deal. Dont you think?" Eli asked. "Oh you mangy little." Nez yelled as he came up to punch Eli.

BACK OUTSIDE

"Hmmm, should I have milk or soda." Zen said to himself.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel watched Mia's body go high in the air. She bit her bottom lip so hard it started to bleed. "Ow!" she stopped biting it the stinging sensation was still there. But being a doctor she had expected that. Sabel had once in her entire life caused herself to bleed like that. Of course it was when he was still alive so Sabel imediately pushed the memory back. Sabel focus on Mia and MARTIS or you'll miss the whole fight! SHe forced herself to watch completely focusing on that.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- LoL has it really been that confusing? Hah~ sorry pplz xP Well, thanks to Nespa for that play-by-play!! *claps* =)~

Ummm... another long one, sorry. ^^; Guess if you don't feel like reading it you could just skip to the last 3 paragraphs tho... heh heh xD

Mia: Perhaps sensing a challenge, the weaponoid finally reacted. She leaped from her position on the wall and landed behind one of the concrete pillars. KEI bent low to the ground, pulling back her right fist and rocketing it forth into the pillar's base. A cracking noise, louder than that of the multitude of bullets, drew the onlooker's full attention as the pillar broke from it's sturdy stand on the ground. It's base flipped forward, tilting the top of the pillar towards the floor as it acrobatically propelled high into the air. Mia followed, covered from gunfire as the well-positioned pillar flew overhead of project MARTIS. The armadroid continued to aim in Mia's appointed direction, but the weaponoid seemed to have other plans for this technique other than just a cover.

Executing a well-placed roundhouse kick, the pillar changed course and zoomed into MARTIS's shoulder, taking out the guns stationed on it's arm and sending the armadroid backwards. As if seizing opportunity, KEI immediately returned to the arena floor, positioned inbetween another set of pillars. Placing well executed kicks, this set of pillars followed the same suit, launching into the air and then being redirected by KEI straight into MARTIS.

The armadroid had recovered from the first assault, bringing itself to it's feet as it viewed the next onslaught. It batted the pillar away, finding that Mia had not stopped yet, pillar after pillar was now sent hurtling towards MARTIS, some kicked, some literally lifted and thrown in his direction. One final strike by Mia, Grasping a pillar in her arms she spun wildly on her heel, and, gaining enough centripetal force to make this blow a fatal one, she hurled the pillar into MARTIS. Even though the armadroid again made an attempt to block it, it had gained too much speed and force to be stopped and it smacked directly into it's mechanical body. A cloud of dust hid MARTIS and the damage caused by Mia's attack from view, and she paused momentarilly. Closing the distance between them as she stepped closer, her blue eyes focused and gathering data on what was now just a cloud of dust to others watching.

Mia immediately turned to the right; crowds not following her reason for doing so until they actually saw it. A blur of motion, coming from the right side where Mia was pointed; a mechanical claw. MARTIS's metal arm had laced around the outside of the dome, extending itself to a much longer than normal size. The claw attempted to close in on Mia's body, but she outstreched her arms and legs just in time to hold the four mechanical fingers in place, keeping them from crushing her. MARTIS rose from it's position on the ground, a deep, long crack in it's surface but otherwise unharmed. Flinging it's mechanical appendage wildly, it attempted to get Mia loose, but she appeared to be stubborn, and was not shook off despite MARTIS's attempts.

One final act by the armadroid, the palm of it's metal claw glowed with a threatning red energy directly in front of KEI. As it prepared to fire, the weaponoid abandoned her position and leapt backwards, twisting her body in the air and then flattened firmly onto the floor. The energy ball passing above her head and crashing through numerous pillars before impacting the side of the dome. Thankfully, the dome's internal energy fields held true, and it did not breach.

The female scientist on Alfonse's right, now revealed to be a MARTIS official, spoke up "It's pretty handy that we made MARTIS with extendable appendages, I'd say." Dr. Alfonse nodded, "Yes, and the Plasma Cannon seems to work well, despite those earlier glitches. I'd say MARTIS is behaving rather admirably." Cromwell itched his head "I dunno, MARTIS hasn't landed a single hit now that I think about it. And if you're asking me, it seems like it's trying alot harder than the weaponoid, who hasn't really been trying at all..." Alfonse bit his lip. He wasn't about to go off on a Head Division Councilman, but at the moment he certainly wished he could. [[MARTIS will not be discontinued. I'll make sure of it!]

Mia stood from her position on the floor. The armadroid must have posed more than a minimal threat, because she chose then to increase her battle output. "Partial release of restrictions. Setting maximum output to 17.88 percentile normal capacity." This had been the highest levels she used in real time combat so far. Even the alien invasion mission had only called for an average of 12 percent.

It's mechanical claws opened and at the ready, it charged a set of red energy balls in each of it's palms. The word 'fire' was read zooming across it's eyelense as it let loose the furious energy. It cackled wildly as the first crashed into it's subject. Mia wasn't dodging, and the crowd gasp and yelled encouragements for her to move. The red body of energy made contact, and was halted mearly by the backside of Mia'a arm. As if batting away a simple soccer ball, she flicked her arm outwards and sent the energy ball spiraling into the air and smacking into the ceiling of the dome.

The crowd went wild with jeers and shouts of delight, beckoning them on, calling for them to rip eachother to shreds. MARTIS's clawed appendages spun wildly like a drill as they dug into the ground, ripping up panels of metal that made up the floor. KEI had leaped remarkably high out of the way as she seemed to hover in the air above the armadroid. MARTIS must have anticipated this, because an oddly shaped weapon emerged from the back of it's head. It was huge, and it seemed to be charging. It suddenly fired in an array of blue-white light. Mia attempted to make a dodge, allowing herself to fall towards the ground. But the array twisted in the air and followed her path.

"E-sig photon torpedoes!" Alfonse squealed, about to launch into another explanation of MARTIS's attacks. It was obvious he was 'proud' of his job, to say the least. "E-sig, or energy signature photon torpedoes, follow an enemies specific energy signature, so even if they manage to dodge, they'll keep coming back for more. In fact--" He didn't have to further continue, the effects of what he was saying was playing out before them.

Instead of dodging the second round like everyone watching expected she would, Mia instead took the hit. Crossing her arms in front of her in a defensive 'x' block, the E-sig photon torpedoes made contact and sent her realing backwards directly through the rows of pillars. Pillar after pillar of thick concrete broke with powerful force as she was heaved straight through them. Finally Mia's descent was completed as she crashed into the side of the dome itself. The bluish white array exploded with violent force, and crowds had to sheild their eyes as the array of lights literally incinerated half of the pillars and the Cam-droids in the process of it's explosion. The dome shuddered with the blast; some of the internal energy fields shielding onlookers from the battle must have gone down with that attack.

Blazes of fire and thick smoke engulfed the field of battle, ashes blew around madly, hiding any and all visibility of the battlefield and Mia's presence. The crowds equally cheered and booed at the imminent results, their chatter filling the dome's vicinity.

Councilman Cromwell bore an expression of partial frustration and excitement. "Wow! That was some show! MARTIS really lives up to it's title as an armada destroyer droid, hm? I'm just dissapointed it's ending so quickly..." Alfonse had started going on about MARTIS again, but Dr. Kramer remained silent. He was sure the fight wasn't over yet.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-29-2006 at 06:08 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante watched still in amazment when the whole battlefield was covered in flames and Mia was no where to be seen. "Hmph, seems she is more stronger then I thought." He said putting his hands behind his head "I wish I was down there fighting..but this is also entertaining." He said still stairing at the battlefield. It's amazing how they were once human. He thought to himself.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer smirked knowingly, are you even going to try Mia? I'd like to get a fair ascessment of what i have to over come. His violet-frosted eye shimmered with empty mirth as he watched the brawl continue. The lumbering hunk of steel attacked Mia and Luzifer lost interest, looking down at his computer screen as the crowd shuddered spasmaticly around him. Asmodai had returned it seemed, they were sceduling to have him tested to determine pausible causes for his succumbing. Well, beyond the obvious reasons of course. There were already enough of those.

Luzifer turned his eyes back to the fight slipping the PIA away into his pocket. He wondered if Mia was as bored as he was.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel's eyes visibly widened. "Oh" she said trying to breath normally. SHe watched the entire battlefeild covered in flames. Her eyes searched the felid for Mia. "Where is she?". The flames danced around. Shes's so much stronger thatn I thought but where did she go? WHere is that weaponioid the fight can't end that soon can it? Can it? She gave up trying to find Mia the fight had apparetnly finished.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

The young captain peered past Sumi, noting the enthusiasm of MARTIS's scientists as was pointed out by Cromwell. He gave a calm smile as he pushed himself to the edge of the seat. "Well, Councilman, I personally have extreme confidence in KEI's abilities... We recently had a joint operation, during which time we've seen some of the things she is capable of doing." He continued on about her weapon materialization abilities, shield projection and her workability in outer space's vacuum conditions. He was very brief with the subjects, and was careful not to breach confidential aspects of her design.

Ryo had been keeping a loose watch on the battle, watching as Mia had begun to rip up some of the concrete pillars to use as strategical offense -- he thought Setsunakuteii capable of ripping pillars from their foundations, but he seriously doubted she had the sheer power necessary to throw the structures about like toothpicks like Mia was doing. He knew Mia was a construct of extreme mechanical potency... and though these inhuman feats failed to surprise him, the intensity of such feats shocked him. It was all he could do to provide a meaningful conversation without becoming distracted.

"Though, I've not seen her move this fast before... and I've never seen her physical strength at work, either. She may have the potential to do incredible things beyond what we've seen here." He glanced over to his Lieutenant for any signs of positive efficacy, before regarding Cromwell again. "My team was certainly fortunate that she was assigned to us... if it weren't for her, we would've suffered heavy casualties." He leaned back in his chair, catching a wicked attack made by a dust-cloaked MARTIS.

It was difficult for him to refrain from making outbursts. His heart skipped a beat when Mia was caught in MARTIS's claws, pattered faster as she wrestled herself from an impending blast which was promptly crouch-evaded. There was just the slightest bead of sweat that had formed upon his temple. On the outside, Ryo was calm, leveled. Internally, his faith in her capabilities had trouble competing with an overwhelming nervousness.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs saw luzifer from the corner of her eye, the sight of mia throwing things around made her pretty certain the big metal giant had not a chance. Though bigger in size mia had the speed advantage with hers. She stood and walked to luz making no threatening moves "you should run, now you have the chance"she blinks "your better than being a labrat and you know it" her eyes had a slight pleading look as if she wanted him to run away.

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 08:51 PM
    Threads

Kyo looked out at the the KEI fighting. He didn't seemed intrested in it but was interested in it. He wasn't one to watch this kind of stuff. 'Amazing power the KEI and the other weapons have.' KYo flinched when he thought of the word 'weapon.' Looking around to see many people fasinated in it. Some of them were his new teammates. Yawning he continued to watch.
    Last edited by Emo is the name; 11-30-2006 at 04:14 PM.

Ben Folds.....A Amazing Man

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"you should run, now you have the chance your better than being a labrat and you know it"

Luzifer looked over his shoulder towards the voice with a raised eyebrow. It was that girl. He looked at her for a moment with his empty puple eye not responding seeming to mull what she had said. Or perhaps he was mulling over the fact that she had said anything at all. It was odd to him that anyone cared enough to say something like that. Even knowing how painful it was he would never do anything to help himself if he were in here position, let alone if he knew as little as she did. But then, when someone doesn't know something they often create the worst possible reality in their mind. So maybe she was influenced by that. It didn't matter though. There were a thousand steel-frosted practicalites that would keep him from acting as she wanted. A sad smirk threated his face but the muscles of his face were too set in their stone-forged locations to permit it.

"Tch...thats not possible. If i leave then I'll run out of the drug i need to survive. I'd be dead by the end of the day." He said with perfect apathy as though talking about some distant person with whom he had never held friendly discourse. Besides, he thought silently to himself, it was a direct result of his actions. If he hadn't gotten so emotional things might have turned out differently.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs knew what she did was risk but she believed it was worth it. she walked up to Luz and wrapped her arms around his waist looking up at him. She whispered "deliver me a sample of your drug, if i can analyse it i can give you the ingridients or make it myself" she rested her head on his chest "then you can run and i can send you a amount when you need it"she closes her eyes for and kissed him gently on the lips before pulling back.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yoshiro: Yoshiro's face fell dramatically as Bab's popped up behind him and started teasing him. He knew it would happen, but that didn't change the fact that he had been hoping it wouldn't. "Oyyyyyye, Babsy~" He leaned towards her and spoke in a strained whisper "Why can't you play nice? There's plenty of Yoshiro to go around! (*insert wink here*)" He found himself dismayed as he watched her leave. [[There's just no pleasing women... *sigh*]]

Rubbing his neck he turned his attention back towards his two entertainees. "So, I was thinking, you, you, and me, some drinks, the moonlight..."

Mia: MARTIS's systems whirred as it analyzed the debris remaining from it's attack, trying to scope out it's target. It didn't need to though. The fire was dying down, the smoke was losing it's opacity. A slender form was seen standing in the center of the lapping flames, spontaneous spurts of red energy erupting from contact with them. The crowds clapped with obvious pleasure; the fight wasn't over yet. Mia stepped forward, not a single scratch on her tan metal-plated body.

She met MARTIS on the battlefield again, the two at a standstill. The camdroids whizzed by, bringing up views of them on the holoscreens. A slight wind picked up, catching Mia's hair and blowing it wildly around her face, dust flying past the pair as they stood without moving. MARTIS was most likely analyzing, finding that even it's best attacks had no effect on the mysterious weapon before it. Mia's eyes were closed again, as if in a train of self-thought. She seemed to mutter something to herself-- no, she was talking to MARTIS. Some spectators who were paying attention began to complain about how they couldn't hear, the noise of the crowds had drowned out her speech. Her eyes leveled with the armadroid as if waiting for a response, but she only recieved three words in return that flashed along MARTIS's eyelense; 'Does Not Compute'.

That must have been some unspoken signal between the two, because they moved into action at that exact moment. MARTIS extended it's claw with full force into the ground, ripping a huge crater in it's aftermath. Mia must have dissapeared underneath, because she was unseen. A moment of silence, and then a loud groaning noise. Like a machine being forced to do something it wasn't built to do. Mia stood from underneath MARTIS's mechanical fist, Lifting it up with a single arm. Peering from behind it, she looked over at MARTIS and blinked a few times. MARTIS couldn't move if it tried.

In a flash of speed, Mia dissapeared again and reappeared at MARTIS's wrist. Wrapping her right hand around it in a deathly chokehold grasp, she squeezed, and in the strain the armadroid's metal crunched miserably, pieces of metal falling from around her clutch. Again, MARTIS attempted an escape, but it was to no avail. With a simple tug, she completely tore it's arm off, followed by live cables ripping from their attached positions. Because MARTIS was pulling unsuccessfully from the weaponoid, the sudden relief forced it to topple backwards slightly. Mia took her opportunity then, pulling back and flinging MARTIS's dismembered arm smacking straight into it's side.

MARTIS flew to the right in response, with such force that it cracked into the dome wall and crushed it's entire right side. It stumbled inneficiently, attempting to regain posture to initiate a counter attack. The armadroid drifted toward KEI with the intention of force, but it's moves were clumsy. Mia flickered out of view again, appearing a few feet directly above MARTIS's head. With a twisting motion and a series of spins, she used the momentum gained to smack MARTIS's arm straight into it's topward region.

It's body literally crushed downward like a fat drunk guy smacking a beer can onto his skull. The crowd watched in utter shock. Mia had literally smooshed MARTIS with nothing more than physical force. She planted her feet on the ground, tossing it's arm aside like a peice of trash. The armadroid's body toppled forward, sparking with unmanned activity. It was dragging itself towards her with one hand, it's only functional apendage. It's main computer was no doubt fried from impact, but it's last orders were still forcibly being carried out with it's last shred of existence.

That was precisely what a weapon was made to do.

Mia turned around, self-declaring the battle to a close.

Alfonse gasped, his expression sacked with utter despair. And then a deep anger flooded through him [[Damn scrap toy! MARTIS won't be the only one destroyed today!]] Cromwell and Kramer exchanged chatter of praise on KEI's part. Cromwell turned to Ryo "Well, seems like your confidence in the weaponoid's abilities wasn't misplaced! Seems as if KEI would have used that much strength in the beginning, we wouldn't have had such a show! Heh heh" Kramer nodded, adjusting his glasses "Yes, as I said before, the weaponoid is near to an anomoly. It just goes to show you that a battle cannot be won on appearances alone, eh Dr. Alfonse?" Kramer smirked suggestively, his first attack on the opposing scientist all day.

Alfonse had a deathly look on his face, and was about to erupt, except something threw him off guard. His eyes widened at the production of a shreiking noise and intense white light. He turned his attention back to the battle "No!! No no NO!!! We can't let MARTIS use that attack!!" "What attack?" Cromwell replied in a daze "The Demateria Beam! It will literally convert anything it comes in contact with to mere particles of dust!! Energy shields have no hope of a defense against that!! Quickly, you must evacuate this dome immediately!!" Cromwell bore an expression of unadulterated anger "You can't be serious!! We can't evacuate this place that fast!! You've gotta be--"

He wasn't given the chance to finish speaking. From MARTIS's mangled back had risen an immense cannon. Mia had halted her advance and turned around, only to see the firing of the blast, it's radius more immense than any cannon from any average ship. To her, it seemed to move in super-slow motion. MARTIS had missed her entirely, it wasn't even a close shot, most likely due to how badly it was damaged.

As if she had all the time in the world to make a reaction, she watched it pass her by and calculated it's trajectory, moment of contact, and plausible effect. Moving into action she leapt to intercept, a containment field halting the blast.

Everyone in Head Division breathed a sigh of relief, everyone, save for Dr. Alfonse. "Weren't you paying attention?!! The Demateria Beam will eat straight through that field!! Nothing can stop it, it's MARTIS's supreme weapon!!!"

He was right. The containment field only held for mere minutes before eating straight throught Mia's defense and singing her palms. She moved back, clearing the blast, but she wasn't without a plan.

She clapped her hands together, and then slowly spread them apart. As her hands spread, silvery metal claws extended from her fingertips and began charging a pitch black sphere. It grew to be about the size of a beach volleyball. As MARTIS's Dematerialization Ray made contact with the tiny black sphere, the spectators gasped in shock, and in somewhat prayer that their lives would be saved.

The black spere literally sucked up the attack, like a vacuum. Having run out of energy, the Demateria Beam discontinued after sometime, leaving behind silence. As the black sphere shrunk to non-existence again, the crowd roared in cheers of approval.

Perhaps intending on making sure MARTIS caused no further problems, Mia moved to meet it again. She gazed down at it's distraut form, it's horrendously twisted body that was dark with inactivity. Perhaps she was invisioning herself in this mangled heap of a former weapon, but one could not be sure what the girl was thinking. All sense of thought was masked with her apathetic expression and her emotionless eyes.

The Key-symbol on the black collar around her neck clicked out of place, rising slightly from it's spot. A purely red field engulfed the arena, and halted it's advance in the presence of the stadium's walls. She raised her right hand up slowly; and in unison, each of the pillars in the arena, along with Project MARTIS's crushed form, lifted into the air inside the red energy field. Her palm was opened, and she slowly began to tighten her fist. In direct effect, cracks formed along the pillars and MARTIS's mechanical body.

Her fist closed even more, and the cracks deepened and increased to the point where onlookers could only imagine what the heck was holding them together. With a dramatic finish, Mia fully closed her hand and MARTIS, along with the floating pillars, burst into, literally, confetti. The small particles of metal and concrete floated in the sea of red. The Key-symbol clicked back into place, and the field dissapeared. The tiny particle remains of what was once a massive weapon and a structured battlefield fell around Mia like newly fallen snow.

The battle was beyond over.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-30-2006 at 11:16 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As soon as Babs touched him, Luzifer's muscles clenched, even muscles which he would rather not have clentched. Never before in his whole life had he been gripped like this, occasionally he had been seized out of an aggressive intent to harm him but never like this. And he reacted like any normal human would confronted with the unknown. Utter terror. From the very moment he felt her warmth his insides churned. As soon as her lips grazed his he was starting to struggle... He pushed out of her grip as fast as he could taking a couple steps back trying to come up with some idea of what the f*** had just happened. His mind drew blanks as he tried to align this with a similar experience of his own. However, it stood out as unique, he fell back therefore, on his tongue, it was out as quickly as it could be drawn, "The hell! What the heck? What are- what the? Aggh! Damn it, worm!" He shook his head while he rearranged his mind.

He felt a sort of empty hollowness ring through him like the tolling of a great bell. His body, that of a former human, knew that there should be some sort of emotion floating through his veins right now but instead it was met by only an empty sea. A great dry bed where there should be an endless expanse of water.Just as he could not say what type of water would feel that expanse he could not tell what emotion he should be feeling only that he was lacking it.

In his mind though it was a sweet emptiness. Like the feeling after one had been walking for years under a heavy burden and then finally casts it aside. He felt stronger, faster, and more potent.

His eye regained, if indeed it had ever lost, its layers of frost.

He glanced up at Mia who was in defending against MARTIS's final blow. He had full confidence in her victory and decided to use this as the opprtunity to leave. He was due back anyway. He slipped back into the ground, Pushing people out the way in his unflinching strides. He lifted up his scythe and slipped it over his shoulder regaining his composure. He would have to make sure he didn't get ruffled next time. It was nothing.

Besides, he didn't really have any desire to leave where he was. After all, where would he go?
    Last edited by Luzifer; 12-01-2006 at 05:51 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information