AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 36 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Sabel barely listened to Kyo just said "Yes" in that same faraway tone. Even when Babs threw the scientist across the room she didn't pay much attention. Although it did bring her back a little bit. She was more aware of what was going on but for the most part her body was functioning but her thoughts were roaming everywhere. No one seemed to notice the only way to tell was if you actually listened to her voice which no one was doing but Sabel like that she needed to reflect and relive everything from the she realized she could die to when Babs rewound time. So many words and moments crammed into that amount of space. Only a few minutes between the two. Sabel was vaguely aware of getting up and crossing the room for food. She didn't know what it was but none the less began to eat.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"Screw her" Said the young scientist, the only one remaining. "There is a very detailed protocol for a reason. If a member from agent division such as CQ unit-34 were to be allowed to do maitenance of a cyborg it could result in a shift of power to agent division resulting in a unallowable shift of power. There must be balance. We can not allow her to take control. Not too mention we cannot allow the droid to take account lest she hurt the poor girl accidently in her attempts to fix her, better to have someone licesenced than someone we believe has the necessary skills. This could cause huge problems and lead to much suffering in the long run."

"But what should we do about it?"

The younger scientist looked through te glass pane at Luzifer who was currently taking his drugs... "I have a plan."

"Kill her?"

"No!! To messy! To much red tape! Just a friendly warning."

Luzifer sighed, as the steriods entered his system. They were the last drug he took. He always took the Gamma first since forgetting to would lead to agonizing withdraw. He then took the emotional suppressent, followed by the steroids.

He began to walk paces around his room reading calmly as he waited for something to do. Waited for them to start whatever training they had planned for him today. It was always bothersome to have to wait for the conditioning, he always wanted them to allow him to do it none stop but they sighted that it would cause health problems and stopped him. After a dead tool was a useless tool.

Still, they made him go to slow, there was so much more power that he needed in order to become the best and at the rate he was going he'd never be able to get it all.

His fingers twitched without his minds knowledge and his shadow wavered strangly changing its form for a moment.

The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

The scientist looked puzzed "warning? i always thought threatening driods were terminated" he stood up and stood beside the younger doctor "Though i can understand your concern agent shadow is already capabale of controling time, what if the girl opens doors for her that are stronger than that?" he shivered at the thought "so whats the plan?"he looked at lucifer wondering faintly if the girl would a atempt a rescue if she had a chance for it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

As Cerea proceeded to walk down towards the rest of the group, she jerked to a halt as she remembered something.

"Damn, I needed that small toolset from the maintenance storage." She cursed. "Crap. That means another leg trip." And so the cyborg girl went of again, this time grumbling all the way. When she had finally reached the storage and picked up the small toolkit, she absent mindedly twirled a screwdriver between her fingers. After pissing off the lab coats like that, there wasn't much that could make this day go wrong.

"CQ-Unit 34!"

-snap-

Great. Not only did she jinx it, she also broke the scewdriver. Oh well, met the trouble head on, makes the fight easier.

"You know, I might be able to deal with the whole agent thing, but outside missions, every healthy person knows its better to adress me by my real name." Her tone was laced with warning not to give a wrong response.

The offender -a man wearing a millitary outfit- shrugged apologetically. "My apolagies, but when we met you were not all that willing to share your birth name."

That peeked cerea's curiosity. The times when she had been unwilling to share her real name were long past, and best left forgotten. "And where did we meet, exactly?" Cerea asked carefully.

"You were in my unit on Pirigus."

Pirigus. That name did not bring many pleasant memories with it. A small planet in a backwater sector, Pirigus was home one of the main bio-mechanical research and experiment centers. The center itself was huge, and encompased much of the planets surface. During its last days, an enormous internal war broke out, which pretty much decimated the planet. Stories of Pirigus were always filled with horror and blood, a truly gruesome battle.

"Heeeh? Really? And what brings you to this humble station general?"

"Oficially I am hand carying orders and try to establish new diplomatic contacts. Inoficially, I would like to talk with you about Pirigus." Holding up a hand to forestall any protest he continued. "Now, I know you might not be particularely anxious to talk about it, or remember it, but I would like to know three things: Who, why, and how?"

Cerea shook her head. "Those are three of the heaviest things to ask general. But I will tell you nonetheless. Listen carefully because I will not repeat myself. I am CQ-Unit 34, elite assasin droid containing a human mind from subject Cerea. That is the who. As for the why, have you ever been a subject to an experiment, where the scientists 'neglected' to tell you all the details? That's what happened with me.

Now, as for the how, Pirigus was like an enclosed room filled with gas. Even the slightest spark would have turned it into hell. That spark would have come sooner or later, I merely chose sooner, and used a flame thrower instead of a spark."

The general nodded. Apart from the experimental thing he had pieced that pretty much together already. "So you joined the liberalists because you were not happy with the way you were treated. That leaves another question though, why an assasination droid with a human mind?"

Cerea shrugged. "It is often said among aliens that humans can sell their souls to the devil because they are so close to him. A droid can only do what he is programmed to do, but an assasination droid with a human mind can think of more and new inventive ways to kill their targets. Download the data I create, upload it in assasination droids and you increase their efficiency greatly." She grinned. "Of course, they did not realize that in doing so the droids loyalty shifted from them to me, hence I was able to have them join the liberalists as soon as they started becomming active."

"I see." The general mubled. "Two last questions, what are you planning to do now?"

Cerea grinned. "the lab coats on Pirigus tried to make me their ultimate weapon. They suceeded partially. I have enough power to destroy every bio mechenical facillity I encouter, and I can't! Wait! To do it!"

"Then why the wait?"

Cerea sighed. "As one of my brothers once said, 'One of the most important virtue of assasination, is patience.'"

The general nodded. "Then one final question. Are you Cerea, or assasin droid CQ-unit 34?"

Cerea smiled, pleased that the general was able to see that far. "I am both. Miracoulusly, Cerea's mind survived the mind-illimination proces, but she grew up alongside the many assasination protocols and subroutines that were installed. There is no we, there is only me. And like I said, I prefer being called Cerea."

The general nodded. "Then I shall trouble you no more and be on my way."

"One question for you, general. What do you intend to do with this knowledge?"

the general turned. "What knowledge? I just came here on a mission to deliver orders and establish contacts, and met an old war friend with whom I remicised about the past. That's all."

Cerea returned the general's smile. "A pleasure meeting you again, general."

OOC: Epic length posts, diving into Cerea's dark history. Just what happened on Pirigus? Why does she hide the fact that she is an assasin droid? Why is she so resentfull towards scientists?

Tired now, going to sleep. see you tommorow.
    Last edited by red storm; 11-21-2006 at 01:54 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

Captain Ryo Sawatari pushed the doors open with one hand, half-surprised to see most of Team 01 already congregating in the cafeteria. He chuckled inwardly: he was usually one of the first people in the cafeteria in the morning. The recent increase in his workload was definately showing through in his punctuality.

"I'm not here for long!" he called out to his crew, some groaning in disappointment. He tipped his hand in salute to his team as they recognized him -- that is, if they knew it was him underneath the clean, iron-pressed ivory white uniform that he so rarely wore. He only used it when meetings were to take place. He wore his credentials on his chest, his rank was etched into his uppersleeve, and his captain's hat fit his overall appearance and charisma.

He even looked refreshed. Sleep had definately done its wonders on him, his complection lightly bronzed and glowing. His hair was tucked neatly under his hat, with only a few stray tufts of his crest parting sparsely over his forehead. The fact that he was lacking his holsters might've surprised a few of the members; only those who were close to him knew he kept at least one firearm on him at all times. He held a large black attache' case in one hand, undoubtedly filled with mission reports, agent evaluations and whatever else Ryo needed for the day.

He nodded politely to everyone as he passed, offering small quips of conversation about how their morning had gone or their performance in the preceeding mission. He focused clearly on each person as they accosted him, but the short bursts of time between people left him at the mercy of his flooding thoughts.

Zen was gone.

The weaponoid was to be tested during a Demonstration.

He had seen his younger self in dream, too. Putting a bullet into the brain of a very alive and human Mia. His brain certainly chose an unlikely mix of stimuli, to puzzle him with metaphors as he slept. Teddy bears, pulse pistols and a victimized Mia? Too many aspects were out of the ordinary for him to simply push it out of his mind -- discounting the fact that such a dream would freak anyone out, regardless of the meaning behind it.

But everything was washed out of mind as he found himself beside Yoshiro. "Just came by to drop off the briefs, Yo-Yo." He set the case on the table next to him and pulled out a folder-sized envelope, partly filled with reports and sorted by Agent name. It was standard for the second-in-command to collect any reports yet to be turned in, for deposit at Head Division's front desk, when the leader wasn't able to do so himself. "Maybe they'll let us off easy with a 24-hour leave, huh?" He grinned broadly at Yoshiro as he clapped him on the shoulder. He looked across the table to Kyo, not as new a face as when he saw his file this morning.

"Agent Bright, I presume?" His salute came practiced and at attention, and then he relaxed as if he were just another face in the same team. Ryo was quite pleasent to deal with as long as one wasn't on his blacklist. "I'm Captain Ace. I would introduce you formally into our team," he said, looking up at the clock at the far end of the room -- 11:10. "But I'm strapped for time, so I must apologize. I'll have a talk with you personally sometime later tonight." He nodded a farewell to the two agents.

He careened by the serving area, plucking three pieces of bacon from the plate. He passed by Babs, becoming aware of what was mentioned of her time-shifting abilities in her report. (Not that it was needed anyway; he was there for it.) "Shadow, I read your report... we'll talk more about it later tonight, all right?" He smiled in both apology and reassurance as he darted away, cramming the bacon in his mouth.

"Remembah, Agents!" he called out, his mouth still stuffed with food. "Weapon's Demostration in less thanna hour! If yer lookin' for a goo' way to spend yer time this afternoo', give yer support to Agent K-E-I!" He paced himself briskly out of the cafeteria.

He was in the AD lobby by 11:29. Ryo looked around and, failing to find Sumi in the commons, swiftly brushed up his appearance. He blew a breath from pursed lips as he stood to wait with his case in hand, with a wish of guidance for Mia hanging onto his afterthoughts.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Dante nodded as he pointed at Ryo "Spiffy." he said chuckling. He then walked and sat back down "So we got an hour to kill....anyone for...I don't know." he said as he ate a pancake that magically appeared in his hand.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- I was wondering what hapenned to ya red xP You're forgiven... I'm the same way when it comes to Xenosaga and my obsessiveness w/ KOS-MOS... *drool* haha

Yoshiro: Yoshiro's eyes widened considerably at the sight of Ryo in his captain's uniform. Half of the time, no, 90% of the time, Yoshiro completely forgot Ryo was his superior, his captain. Ryo was more like the sensible older brother, despite the fact that Yoshiro was 3 years Ryo's senior. After a few minutes of gawking, he realized that Ryo handed him some paperwork to deliver. This made Yoshiro protest, although only the words "Grem nrot jurr me-engrer broy!" came out. Of course, the statement went unheeded.

As he swallowed his mouthful he waved a cheery goodbye to Ryo, saying "Yeah, we'll meet you there!" In response to his statement about the Weapon's Demonstration. He had to laugh to himself when Ryo was talking with his mouthful; sure the guy looked the part well, but he was hardly as stuffy as the real higher-ups. He turned to the remainder of the crew still gathered in the room. "Oh shoot! Guys, it's already 11:30... demonstration starts in a half hour..." He nabbed up the paperwork that still needed delivering and stood abruptly.

"OYE, You guys head to the shuttle that goes to the Demonstration area, I'm gonna run this paperwork to HD..." With a hastened wave he jetted out the lounge area and raced to the shuttle that routed to HD. The shuttle was completely devoid of passengers. "Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, everyone is at the flippin demonstration. And now I'm gonna be late!"

As he got off the shuttle he brushed past a group of councilman and women, resisting the urge to stop and stare. After all, seeing that many in one place was a rare sight. There was 7 of the 11, and they were all boarding the shuttle at the same time. Yoshiro headed on, presuming that they were also on their way to the Weapon's Demonstration.

With great speed, Yoshiro reached the Recieving Office of Head Division and dropped off the paperwork. Taking the lift back down and boarding the shuttle for the return to AD, he breathed a sigh of relief. "I just might make it in time after all... then again, with my luck..." He didn't say anymore for fear of jinxing himself.

Sumi: Sumi was running late. She cursed the clocks, cursed the inventors of the clocks, cursed their mothers, and then proceeded to curse the entire ISS. [[If I make a bad impression with Ryo I'll never get anywhere!]] She thought to herself in frustration.

Rounding a corner, breifcase flapping wildly behind her, she arrived in AD's lobby. She spotted out Ryo, staring for a moment at how handsome he looked in his captain's gear. [[One day soon I'll be wearing the captain's uniform too!]] Sumi thought to herself. She breathed a sigh of relief when she realized that he hadn't noticed her yet [[Good, he didn't see me acting like a moron rushing over here...]] Taking a moment to straighten her hair out and fix her beret firmly on her head, she strided over towards Ryo with a look of firm confidence. "Captain Ace, (*insert salute here* ) I apoligize for my brief tardiness, I was held up with Councilman Cromwell-" [[A little white lie never hurt anyone]] "-I'm sure you understand."

Mia: In the KEI sector, Mia was awoken from slumber later than sceduled, due to the wait for new equipment to be outfitted into the room. The techs were still baffled from their earlier experience, some even suggesting that some 'other worldy force' was keeping them out of KEI's security-protected systems. These mentions of supernatural forces were quickly hushed by the head scientist, who promptly reminded the techs that they were people of science, not make-believe, and that anyone who kept talking in such a manner would be banned from R-D. This quickly quieted the group, who returned to the task of awakening the sleeping weaponoid in time for the impending Demonstration.

As the metal enclosure that held Mia's resting body tilted forward to a standing position, it's lid hissed open, and revealed Mia's form within. A jolt from the cables that jutted from her back awoke her, and as they released her body from their grasp she stepped forward outside of the compartment. Her eyes opened slowly, focusing in and out, taking in the sight of reality once again. After a moment of silence, the head scientist checked the clock; 11:11. "Well, we'd better get going now if we want to beat the crowds..." he turned to the other scientists of the project "Alright, lets head to the shuttle, move out team!"

After 20 minutes time, the KEI parade arrived in the AD lobby, planning to take the first shuttle to the demonstration area. Uncanningly, Mia arrived directly after Sumi had met up with Ryo. Mia recognized the two of them immediately as they stood together. Without a word she turned away and followed the ushering scientists who attempted to coax her to the shuttle area.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The young captain was broken from his reverent daydreaming as Sumi approached from his side. "Lieutenant Katana." He gave just a bare smile, noticing she had taken as much pride into her appearance as he did in his own. "No, don't kid yourself," he replied to her tardiness, "Everyone's been late at least once in their lives. Just, ah... don't make a habit out of it, hmm?" He cocked his face to one side and gave a friendly expression.

"So, the demonstration is to take place in Dome G-1? I guess that means th..." he spaced off and drew a blank as he caught sight of Mia as she was passing through the lobby entrance -- he couldn't help but feel guilty and watched. He cleared his throat and went on, refocusing his gaze on Sumi. "Means that we better hurry to get the good seats on the shuttle, right?" He efforted an easy chuckle, and they matched their strides as they walked alongside each other to the gyrotrain station just outside the lobby.

Ryo glanced furitively around the area, but to no use. Mia had already made berth for the demonstration grounds. He frowned to himself. [For being her appointed keeper, I don't see much of her around.] He sighed and pressed on to the nearest gyro, nearly bursting at the rivets with people going to see the event. He got inside with Sumi and noticed there was only room eough for one more person. "Go on ahead and sit, Lieutenant." He smiled pleasently as he grabbed one of the overhead passenger handles.

"So..." he toned quietly. "How long have you been in service to STAARs? You sound like you have a lot of experience in social matters."

OOC -- that post was crappy. c_c; shame on me.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The door opened to his cell and a scientist enter. This was unexpected. Normally they left him in here longer before they decided they wanted some personal interaction with him, which meant that he was about to be given some work. Hopefully it would be something amusing, they had annoying tendency to give him a lot of busy work, like killing a roomful of defenseless scientists. It was such a bother. The maggots didn't even put up a fight, let alone provide the challenge Luzifer craved. The thought of a challenging fight made Luzifer's dry mouth fill with saliva.

"What does the maggot want now?" He said his voice dripping annoyance at being interupted.

"Shut it! We have work for you." the scientist said, "I need you to really a message to one, CQ Unit-34. You may also know here as Cerea. Ring a bell"

"the metal maggot. What about her?"

"She's been causing us some strees involving her attempts to usurp the right to repair and maintain Agent Shadow. Please pass along to her our desire that she quit while she's ahead"

"oh? And what's in it for me?" Luzifer knew that this wasn't from the superiors, there was no way the order would be sent to him via someone one as inexperienced in the project as this maggot barely out of graduate school. He probably had better educational credentials then this fool, and that wasn't exaggeration either.

The scientist flashed a conceding smirk, "hehe... well, not only will you get a chance to test out the Lance of Longonius but I'll also see if i can't you put on the top of the list for the surgery for a synthetic they developed to help produce a super-concerntrated sugar which would allow your muslces to perform harder, longer. Does that sound agreeable, PN 231?"

Luzifer rose to his feet without speaking and headed for the door.

Not long there after he was standing in front of the testing area, people moving around him like a river 'round a rock. The let them bump into him and careen off at odd angles. He turned around, the river of people attempting with all its might to drown him beneath the tide of history and the waves of marching feet. But he stood fast against the tsunami of uniformed soldiers, there caps and tassels neat and prim as though going to a great banguet or ball. Luzifer's cloths however were disheveled, his jacket and pants bearing the cuts and lacerations of battle that had gone unrepaired since their occurance. His hair, pale wasabi colored stood out against the blonds and browns that made up the horde of people and his wan and frigid features set him apart even as the flesh of others tried to squeeze him in among them.

His scythe leaned across his back, its ebony steel and obsidian wood seemed to absorb the light that touched, drinking and thirsting for more of it. Luzifer's bearing did not discourage this impression and his purple eye seemed to absorb in equal amount the attention of those who it passed over. He looked for the girl he was supposed to give a "message" to but found her prensence lacking. He decided to move off and find her at a late date and pushing against the crowd which now stuck him crosswise he made his way to the human river's shore.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Cool

Sumi: Sumi followed Ryo's gaze breifly as his vision trailed to that of the project KEI. She found herself scowling slightly, but assured herself that Ryo's attention to the matter was understandable; this was business, after all, and he was loosing his peice of the corporate pie should the weaponoid be discontinued. She found herself subconsciously nodding in response to his inquiry about the Dome G-1, and followed his lead autonomously to the departure area.

A slight blush played across Sumi's features in response to Ryo's hospitality. She took the seat and turned towards him to answer his question. "Well, yes, I have been with the agency, technically since birth. My ancestors all belong to victorious legacies; each of them having earned a major title in the army. STAAR is, well, the epitome of the army today. My father worked his way to become a Head Division councilman himself, before he past away four years ago. I suppose..." She paused, finding the whole idea of the conversation funny in a sense, after all, she had never shared this information with anyone. No one had ever even bothered to ask before. "...I suppose you can say that I have alot to live up to..."

Mia: The shuttle that was to transport the KEI team was quickly boarded, and blasted out of sight as soon as the feet of the last tech stepped into it's carriage.

Flickers of light intervened the periods of pitch darkness as the shuttle moved on it's path to the designated Dome-G1, away from the lights of STAAR headquarters, and towards a desolate peice of land that was known as the Weapon's Demonstration area. The territory surrounding the dome itself was barren. And for this type of event, it was indeed a good thing it was great distance from STAAR headquarters themselves.

The dome itself was surrounded with thick walls laced with titanium MX-9, the newest version of titanium to be manufactured. Inside the dome was the testing area, extremely immense in diameter. It looked large enough to fit 20 Iryoku-sized ships. The entirety of it's surface was made of shiny metal, and bore no particular design, save for the rows of pedestals jutting from the ground and stretching to the dome's ceiling. The concrete pedestals themselves were perhaps constructed solely for this event, most likely to add some spice to the battle.

Circling the testing area was a single floor for spectators, elevated high above the surface of the Demonstration area. Given the Dome's sheer diameter, this single floor could house the entirety of all the division's combined, though most likely in a cramped manner. It was adorned with a strip of glass that stretched from floor to ceiling, designed for optimum viewing by the spectators. It was said that the glass was protected by a series of 6 energy fields, and had yet to be penetrated during any demonstration. The glass wall and the overage of holo-screen displays in the arena ensured that no one would miss out on a minute of the action.

Shuttles raced along the path to the lowest level of Dome G-1, dropping off passengers and then rearing around to gather more; this was truly to be a memorable event. The words on everyone's lips was "MARTIS this," and "MARTIS that", beings that the MARTIS project was an open book compared to the KEI project. There were numerous people who speculated whether KEI was even half of what it was said to be, or whether it was perhaps just some flashy toy created by the late Gerald in order to gain fame.

As the weaponoid and the techs of the KEI sect took leave of the shuttle, crowds soon took notice, and attempted to get nearer. Their advance was quickly cut short by a series of guards, and the weaponoid and her entourage dissapeared through a set of high security doors.

Moments later, Mia was led to a lift which seemed to descend into an abyssmal hole. After a few seconds of last-minute scanning took place, to be sure that the weapon was functioning properly, she was given a series of orders. 'Take the lift down, proceed in a straight line 520 kilometers, turn right, stand on the platform and wait to be lifted to the arena.'

With that, the weapon nodded in response and made her way alone into the dark catacombs below. The tunnels were designed to properly position and/or house weapons that would be tested in the dome. However, the maze was now not much more than a dungeon, the resting place of broken and long-forgotten failed weapons experiments.

Mia followed the directions that had been ratified to her with acute precision, her luminescent blue eyes boring holes into the dark curtain before her. The sound of chatter and human life drifted away and all was soon quiet. The only sound was the noise of her feet carrying her through the surrounding darkness. She was now alone. No, had always been alone. Project weaponoid KEI serial number 00-00-01, doomed to walk this eternal road of servitude alone, the sole carrier of the weight of humanity's existence thrust upon her seemingly frail shoulders. She did not belong with these ghosts that existed in the plane alongside her, she was but a mere replication of their existence, nothing more. She was not human. She was as lively as the other hollow weapons whose remains were scattered throughout this graveyard of lost causes.

Still, she had to re-assess a portion of her mechanical thoughts that she quickly deemed untrue and illogical; they were not the ghosts, she was. In a sense of definitive terms, anyhow. As a ghost, she was unbound by a sense of physical limitation, by bearing a true existence, unbound by even life itself. Mia did not exist in this world of living, dreaming, feeling, despairing, and happy individuals. She was the ghost. No; another re-evaluation of the matter and she found that this deduction was incorrect as well. A ghost had a soul; whereas she did not. She was not a ghost, she was reduced to a mere carcass.

Perhaps after this she would cease to exist completely, perhaps she would join these dismantled weapons who were tossed carelessly in these catacombs after also being deemed useless. Yes, if she was proven useless today, this would be her fate, to lie here in this tomb with these broken bits of machinery. And she would accept it without thought, without objection. It would be accepted because she was a weapon, and a weapon did not have choice.

After 520 kilometers through the black tunnel, Mia turned right just as her instructions ordered. She found herself standing on a circular, gray metallic platform, about 50 feet in diameter. A horizontal thin shaft of light, the only bit of light seen throughout the entire trek to this platform spot, was overhead. There she stood in absolute silence. She felt no fear, no nervousness, no courage, no regret, no apprehensions, she felt absolutely nothing at all. All of this was perfectly normal for a character of her calibur, a vassal of servitude, a weapon of her design.

Perhaps it was just the light, but as Mia looked up to the small shaft her eyes seemed to illuminate with a golden aura. In an airy tone, not of her usual speech pattern, she breathed out a nearly silent phrase, almost inaudible; "I wonder..."
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-21-2006 at 02:58 AM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Cerea marched through the corridors, intent on getting to the demonstration platform as soon as possible. Between retrieving her toolkit and talking to the general, she had lost a lot of time. Still, she felt she had to get there, if only to give Mia her full support.

She gritted her teeth as she remembered the ‘weapon testing’ back on Pirigus. It pitted her against several opponents, and only one would leave the ring intact. If she failed, that meant she was useless, and would have been discarded even if she survived. Fortunately, it was always her that left the ring.

In the end, even the lab coats lost to her in the ring.

And like hell she was going to let Mia lose.

Marching up to an ordinary looking protocol droid, she quickly addressed him.

“76, I need your help.”

The droid in question, a grey metal colored android, rotated its head towards the new arrival. Its glowing red receptors focusing on her face, before speaking in a rough mechanical voice.

“Query: And what does my dear sister need help with?”

“I need you and a few others to watch out for a friend of mine. The lab coats are playing their little games again, and I don’t like the way they hooked Mia into it.”

“Analysis: Mia is the organic name for project KEI, is it not? The one for which a weapon demonstration is about to occur?”

Cerea nodded. “Exactly, and you remember how those went on Pirigus, don’t you?”

“Exasperated statement: Yes, yes, I remember. You wish to preserve your friend. I must say that your attachments to those you meet still manages to elude me.”

“Just view it as a girl thing.” Cerea turned around and began walking to the shuttle bay once more. “Keep an eye out and make sure she gets out alive.”

The droid turned to Mia’s back and spoke one final sentence. “Hasted query: Will there be another Pirigus?”

Cerea stood still for a moment, mulling the suggestion over. “I... don’t know. That depends on how the situation escalates.”

“Reasurance: I will gather those who are needed and make sure no organic shall harm the target.”

Cerea nodded and hasted to catch the next shuttle.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer sighed and decided that it would be best to wait inside the Dome. He wasn't getting anything accomplished out here and he might as well find someplace good to stand to watch Mia and MARTIS duel it out for the right to exist. This was invigorating. It reminded him of the times he fought his fellow grigori, two over-drugged worms in the drinking swinging quick punchs while trying to get their hands on the other persons neck in order to snap it quickly and easily. Luzifer always won though. Even the time his opponent had been consumed by the Flaw while Luzifer had been fighting him, the green haired grigori had triumphed.

But would Mia win, he asked himself slipping into the Dome and head towards the area that would give him the best view. He honestly didn't know. But he knew that if she didn't it would because she was weak and deserved nothing more then a swift death and if MARTIS lost the same was true for it. Either way he would keep training, and eventually he would surrpass them both, and if not he would die, his brain splatter morbidly across the ground, the by product of a bullet.

Still he kept his eye open for Cerea, after all it was buisness first pleasure second. However, he knew she would come here eventually, come to support someone she thought she cared about Like a maggot. And Luzifer would deliver his message and be on his way. He didn't really like this mission particularly, there was a good chance no violence would come of it, but work was work for a reason he supposed and the chance of having fun doing it did not enter into it.

His skin tingled with unknown anticipation, something big was happening, history was shifting without his consent and he could feel the currents moving. He didn't know what exactly was happening but he smiled and prayed that it would involve fighting because otherwise it would very boring.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs nodded at Ryo's statement but frowned when everyone left for the weapon testing she stood and stretched and glanced to dante "i am not coming, mia wil win anyway and i am very tired" she yawned and walked towards her room. It was quit everyone except some peopel from security had left for the dome. she wanted to open her door when someone grabbed her shouder and looked at the headscientist "something you want?" she glared a bit at him, she had already spokem with his asistant and was rather tired. Also she was annoyed since she could not give the disk to yoshiro yet.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel was pulled completely back when Ryo walked in in his captain's uniform. He's never worn that before well he has but not very many times... She glanced at the clock "Dante, if we want good seats we should probably go soon" she said then stood as if to underline the statment. SHe threw away the last of her bagel and tapped her foot impatiently because she wanted ot get going and Dante didn't seem to be moving anytime soon.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante looked at Sabel and nodded "Alright then lets get going." He said walking over to the door "Ladies first." He said smirking as he took out his mask and put it over his mouth. "So, do you think Mia will win?" he said putting his hands on his neck.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yoshiro: The brown haired man entered the AD lobby, finding himself in the middle of the crowd boarding the last few shuttles to the demonstration. He sighed exasperately as he waited. Again, Yoshiro+slow=not good. After waiting for about 5 minutes, he started hopping on one foot, then the other, then enterchanging the two. At least he'd get some exercise while waiting.

Suddenly his gaze veered off to the side, noticing Sabel and Dante. "OYE! Sabel! Dante! Whats up you two?" he called out, motioning for them to join him.

Shinku: Brazen's expression contorted into a half-smile half-scowl; it seemed to be a sort of smirk, though the look was enough to make the viewer laugh aloud. He allowed Zen to compose himself after the first punch, but he wasn't about to go easy again.

Oni stood alongside the wall, keeping his eye on the twosome [[Looks like Zen's no pushover. At least he was smart enough to dodge the ful onslaught of the blow... but what will he do next I wonder?]] Oni looked on in clear amusement.

Brazen bent forward, and took a few well-paced steps towards Zen, then broke into a run. Soon he was out of sight completely, and then appeared directly at Zen's side-

*CRACK* He sent an uppercut straight into Zen's gut, sending him flying into the air. "Yurr fin-issed!" He exclaimed, satisfied that this single punch had done the trick.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-21-2006 at 06:14 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 08:51 PM
    Threads

Kyo saluted when Ryo came over to greet him and waited a few minutes before leaving. After breakfest he took his time to the demostration area. He wanted to see it but he didnt care if he didn't see it. He knew that the KEI was more advance then he was but didn't need to see someone who was created by other people for there reasons to show how much its better then us.

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Zen's visions blurred as he was flying through the air. He saw the wall comming on fast and did the only thing he could do. He charge a small blast from his arm and shot right before the impact and nulled some of the crash. Zen slowly got up spitting up some blood. Shacking his head to get ready. 'Damn I cant dodge or block another one of his hits. I might as well trey this.' Zen thought before getting ready. Mimicking Brazen's moves he moved slowly but soon broke out into a run. But, just before he got into brazen's arms length he jumped over him charging up another blast from his arm and landed and shot brazen in the back. Pain shot up Zen after he shot the blast. 'Damn that still hurts.'

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The young captain listened to Sumi attentively. It shouldn't have surprised him that her background had deep roots in the military. He had to wonder what kind of lifestyle she was brought up into during her childhood. Everyday military "brats", as they were so unflatteringly called, usually attended a training school for aspiring officers. Loads of homework and heaps of training were undoubtedly involved.

By contrast, Ryo was never around in one place long enough to become settled with a lifetime routine and harrowing military schedule. The fruits of his adulthood were but seeds that had been sown into his bleak childhood. He had never set foot into a highschool -- the only tiers of education he knew of were the Gryphon Sector Middle School in Alden and the Gryphon Etiquette Academy; both were requirements during his tenement in foster care. Even these merits were nothing to him... he was as happy, carefree a child as could be expected of someone with his tumultuous family issues.

Lights went zinging sporadically by in elongated streaks. Everyone else on board the shuttle were talking quietly amongst themselves, with Ryo picking out words like "MARTIS" or "KEI" or "scrap metal." No one cared to pay the two of them any attention.

"Yeah... I suppose if I had generations of ancestors carrying on a history of martial excellence, I would think I had some big shoes to fill." He blew a sigh from his lips as he leaned his head against his raised arm, his eyes ever steady on Sumi. "Almost sounds a little depressing, if you're like the rest of the crop. Strenuous military training hardly leaves room for a social life... y'know something more personal and enjoyable than interacting with other recruits." His gaze averted off-side her face, creases of distaste evident on his facial features. "Actually, I never had much love for martial life. Way too strict for me. I've only been in STAARs for three years, and I'm surprised I even got this far up the chain in the first place. But I suppose... someone like me... can't just sit around and do nothing."

Something in the way he inflected his voice might've spoken volumes to her, about his troubled past. But he shrugged off the mounting feeling of pity, his smile soon returning to his face. "Better to spend my life here than anywhere else, though. This is the place where I feel I've made an impact that means something to me. I've never felt that anywhere el--"

"Now arriving in Dome G-1, Weapons Testing Grounds. Please take your belongings and disembark the gyro in an order--"

"Well, that was quick." He breathed a laugh to himself. The people behind him insisted on getting to the doors, and quickly. Sumi was quick to join them, as was Ryo. "Hope you can keep up, Lieutenant! We've got seats in the Councilman's Booth, right?"
    ~

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Sumi: Ryo seemed to know exactly how Sumi felt, deep down anyways. Before her fathers passing she had started to rebel from the millitary path she was set on, she started to want something more. That was when she had briefly dated Yoshiro, which, should actually explain her state of mind at the time. But after her father passed away things changed. As his only child, she was to be burdened with his legacy.

She suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable, as if she had just been stripped of her clothing in public. Her confident demeanor faltered slightly, but she immediately changed face upon hearing Ryo continue. A piece of her felt slightly saddened for the chestnut haired man before her, felt some of the despair in his voice. Although, she reminded herself, there was no sympathy between those who had power and those who wished to make it their own. Still...

"Now arriving in Dome G-1, Weapons Testing Grounds. Please take your belongings and disembark the gyro in an order--"

Silently thanking whoever it was that made the announcement, for sake of changing the subject, she exited the gyro quickly. She turned to Ryo and responded to his question; "Yes, we do, thanks to your involvement in the KEI project. Do you know the way or do you want me to lead you?"

Shinku: Brazen stumbled with Zen's first blow, but then fell to the floor in a steaming heap with the second. His body looked as if a tiny tornado had just drilled a hole into his back. As Brazen layed on the ground, Oni clapped jubilily "Bravo! Oh bravo bravo!!" He grinned in pure amusement, and turned to face Zen "Now that was quite the treat, to see that in work! If I understand correctly, your arm uses powerful sonic impulses in order to manifest destruction, does it not?"

Brazen stood before Zen could get in an agreement statement, his body partially healed, and was rapidly healing before their eyes. Organs inside reattached themselves, then skin, partnered with a steamy vapor and a low hissing noise as the parts of his body literally melded back together. "Weeeeelll..." Oni started "I'm satisfied, we can either call it a day or you two could keep going at it, doesn't matter much to me.... What do you say to that Zen?"
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-21-2006 at 10:20 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Eh, I'll figure it out along the way." He flashed a confident grin in Sumi's direction, and they eventually matched their strides as they left the gyro station.

The dome was truly immense. Throngs of people, mostly in casual clothing, were strewn out along the artificial grass. Using the marble walkway, the bulk of the audience was trying to cram through the enormous front doors; using his cybernetic eye, he was able to see that lots of them were being redirected to viewing stations dotted outside of the facility. Most of the washouts he recognized as those with civilian jobs. Apparently, they were only letting STAARs agents, higher ranks and diplomats admission into the testing grounds, itself.

The viewing stations themselves were open to the air around them. Huge holographic displays flashed with commercials and advertising on the outermost walls of G-1, mostly raving about the new Kay-mine toys that were due to hit markets within the next week. Interspersed with high trees, there were groups of people that massed near any of five stations. Some were standing in place; most used fold out chairs or blankets to sit upon.

Ryo couldn't recall seeing so many people in the same place at once.

He broke from the slow-moving middle of the path, keeping Sumi close with him as they negotiated the outside of the admission line. They reached the admissions guards within moments, one of whom was quick to take notice of someone in uniform. He beckoned for them, doing his best to keep the other hopefuls at bay. The two men exchanged salutes.

"Captain Sawatari of Agent Division, team zero-one."

"Ace? Sir!" He snapped at attention once again. Ryo wasn't sure he'd ever get used to having his reputation precede him. "The ISS Council awaits you in the private booth. Use the gravity lift directly past this entrance, and you should be just right next to the booth."

"Can she come with me?" He nodded his head to the side, pointing out a very resolute and determined Sumi.

"Absolutely, sir." Though by the look in his eyes, he was uneasy about giving clearance to someone "nameless" in the agency.

He blinked a couple of times at the man, wondering what the his expression was for. "...Thank you." He nodded in his departure, walking inside the decidedly dark outer walkway of the testing grounds. He allowed Sumi to enter the lift first before he too, boarded. "Have you been here before? This is my first time, myself..."
    ~

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Crazy 2nd paragraph. I have read way too much invisible man (by Ralph Ellison)

Luzifer stood up among the crowd, his purple eye going in and out of focus as it swept across the vast array of people. He could see everyone and yet he saw no one. What he saw was massive amounts of obstructions to lines of vision which were also, by there nature mobile and unpredictable. These were the "sentient beings" that slipped beneath his gaze as his eye looked for both his target and any other thing that might catch it for a momement, his job being nothing of import, he could afford a more lacksadaiscal scan to his norm which was far quicker and colder. The people beat and ebbed near him like a twisted heart and he began to feel a pain begin to expand from his chest at they feeling of all these maggots pressing in on them.

Then he realized the pain was real and was flooding his nerves with a hallow screen, he caught a brief glimpse of the captain peon with some officer of doubtless worthlesssness, before he felt to his knee a crippling agony breaking his knees. His breath was labored and he struggled to maintain it, his lungs fluttering futilely in his ribs. They yearned to feel the cool air of life given breath but it was being taken from them so they beat against there calcium cage yearning to expand it beyond it. They craved the air they could inhale in the process but were being denied. The worst part of the pain was the subtext of emptiness. He felt something was missing inside him. Like some vital peace of his essense was lost to him and he struggle to realize what it was. The void it left inside him was filled only by pain, pain made more firey for knowing that the cool waters which would have quenched it were taken away. His fingers clawed at the ground and seized around somebodies ankle, the person screamed for a moment and then began to try and pull away. He held onto their ankle though, that last shred of human flesh that remained to him. Suddenly the person moved the foot forward instead of back and kicked him, concussion slammed his brain against its case as the force struck him in the jaw. The screaming had caught the attention of others and they also viewed him as some trespasser, out of his element and too deeply entwined in theirs to be allowe to leave unpunished. Someone, kicked his wrists and he lost his grip on the persons foot and his hands clawed toward the ankle again but he was kicked again, this time in his midsection, ""What do you think you're doing?" someone shouted, there voice filled with detestment and a sense of beligerant confidence that made Luzifer realize how far from places he knew he was. He wanted to feel hate, power enough to strike at them with his scythe. Instead he only had an emptyness of feeling, no sensation save pain, and the knowledge of pain drove him. He reached out for someone's arm trying to pull himself up but he was smacked away. His chest was bursting with pain even before the next kick hit him square in the sternum. He buckled at the stomach his eye staring at the ground and his bang hiding both from view, creating a barrier between him and the group of people around him that felt like a great severance, a great gulf. "Someone like you can't just go around touching people?" another person yelled before walking off. Luzifer then realized what was missing, his heart wasn't beating. He was having a heart attack. He pound his chest with what little for he had left but it did nothing. It was strange he hadn't notice its disappearances but now that it was gone it left him sorrowful and forlorn. However, his heart began to beat again of its own accord. But too much empty agony flooded him to fight. Besides the people who had beaten him were already gone, lost in a see of faceless faces. Luzifer could not bear to remain on the ground any longer after such humilitation. So, alone and unaided, he stood to his feet, his purple eye like cracked ice, fragile and frozen and forever irreprable to its former state.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 11-22-2006 at 02:41 PM.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs looked at the scientist annoyed when he didn't say anything "take a picture that wil last longer" she said sarcasticly and entered her room. she walked straight towards the wall and fould the hollow space again. After poking lightly with the hidden screwdriver in her middele finger she found a hole by poking it through the wallpaper and pulled carefully a metal box out of it. She opened it. She looked at the pictures of her family and boyfriend and bit her lower lip as she sat down at the sight of a headband with catears attached to. remembering the time her grandfather took her to a convention and found the ears fitting her personality. she ran her fingers along the soft fiber of the ears when she saw a small disk. she pulled it out and putted it in her computer., blinking when her doctor came on.

He smiled sadly "hello babs, if you see this then i assume you have found your memories back" he sighed sadly "i never wanted this to happen but i had orders of higher ups if ya know what i mean, i even tryed to sneak your memories back in but they caught me luckily i made precautions for that"he blinked "your computer wil give hints from time to time but don't bother to look for me they probely made me 'dissapear'"he sighed "babs there are dark things giong on in staar and it is probely giong behind the backs of the higher people". He took a serious look "be carefull and try to find out the secrets if you wish to have leverage if they find out you have your memories back"he closed his eyes "but most of of all becarefull" the message closed nd babs blinked.

she jumped when someone knocked on the door and quickly putted the box back in teh wall "coming" she walked towards the door and oopened it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel just granned at Dante's question "Well of course" she said in a matter-of-fact voice. Yoshiro called out "OYE! Sabel! Dante! Whats up you two?" Sabel had to recover from the yelling. She joined Yoshiro and said "Hey Yoshiro! Everything's fine umm...why aren't you already on the shuttle?" she asked. Then noticed the look on his face Oh I get it he must have been slow... she waited for the answer even so.

OOC: alright there is a rpobelm with the font I can't change it so sorry

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante walked up to Yoshiro with Sabel and bowwed "Hey man lets get on before we are late." He said as he walked on to the shuttle "You guys got about 2 mins before this thing leaves so hurry it up." He then smirked "Get your flirting done quickly Yoshiro."

Closed Thread

Thread Information