AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 30 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: As I don't want to fill up the RP thread with a rant, READ THIS. NOW.

BIC:

"<Just try it, horiarha.>" The second-in-command of 2-R3 said, using a Selvadt insult for 'one who is inferior,' as he moved his hand to be prepared to extend his shakkar. 2-R3 had only been joking, because the Terrans were pretty unappitizing.

"<Ehlor! Keep your team under control!>" Vorr snapped at the leader of 2-R3. While Ehlor could have disciplined his second on his own, he was smart enough not to get in his Admiral's way when he was like this. "<Meeofe, you do not want the weight on your heart of ruining our trust with these people and must leave them do the demons. Nor do you want to take a stroll out of an airlock.>"

Meeofe was more than a few decades younger than Vorr, and maybe stronger and had more endurance, but the Admiral had a charisma, and a commanding aura. He dropped his hands to his side and said to Babs, "<We were only joking.>"

"I'm sorry for the actions of my crew. It is difficult to control their voices." Vorr said to the Terrans, keeping one disapproving and raging eye on Meeofe.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yoshiro: Yoshiro chuckled lightly, and somewhat nervously, as his eyes scanned the Selvadt mechanics crew. It was hard to tell them apart, but the one with the most scars on his body seemed to be the leader. "Uhhh..." He started to speak, adjusting his headband on his forehead. "Well, one of you guys speaks english right? Umkay then, I'll uh... just get started-" Sure he had met that one Selvadt Admiral before, but seriously, dealing with a bunch of these weirdos was a tad unnerving. Half of the aliens he'd come in contact with seemed, well, normal, compared to these guys. "-We've basically took care of most of the repairs ourselves, me and Cerea anyhow" He paused, nodding in the oil-slicked cyborgs direction "Our main problem at the moment is that one of our three main engines needs repair. I... don't know if you guys are equipped for space-mechanry though. Theres still a few more small things to take care of around here, but our engine troubles the worse. So... uh... whaddya say then?"
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Dante heard the announce ment and then turned his attention towards Sabel as he felt the needle go in his eyes closed "a simple needle doesn't scare me so easily" He said with a laugh "Of course what would really scare me would be a bigger needle." He kept his eyes closed and then smiled "Thank you."

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

OOC: < > Means Selvadt' speak correct? If I remember correctly from one of your older posts. Also, if I make any presumptions or otherwise mistakes please correct me and i'll happily do.

BIC: He came over with Yoshiro and layed his arm on his shoulder in content staring at the Selvadt's with a thinking mask on.

"This will be interesting having ya'll a board here, and its no problem!" chuckled, leaning back to strech his back.

"I always wanted to visit a Selvadt ship since I first met one." with a delighted face of untold ideas.
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- So everyone knows, Arisu's character [Mitarisorceress12] has officially quit the RPG today. So yeah, that leaves what, 4 girls, 6 boys... I think. *shrug*

Oni and Brazen looked at eachother quizzically. They weren't used to seeing Master so forthcoming with new arrivals. Usually new members were put through a series of trials to prove their loyalty and worth. But, perhaps, he was being so accepting because Zen was a (now) former STAAR agent. They both watched as Zen climbed up the stone steps toward the platform.

Although the man known as 'Master' had his eyes covered, and was assumed to not be able to see, he seemed to be 'seeing' just the same. When Zen walked up the steps, he turned his head to face him, and when Zen reached the top, he gestured towards a large stone tablet on the platform's surface. The tablet had weird writing on it, in a language that looked somewhat familiar. "It's Latin." The black haired man spoke, as if answering the question before Zen himself could ask it. He grinned slightly. "When I was gifted with the ability to see everything... I found this. This is our future, you see. They crafted us for war, to use us as tools. And then they cast us aside when we were no longer needed. My goal... is to make them need us again. The ultimate weapon... you see, using this weapon we will re-open the gates of chaos... we will lead them into the fiery pit of their own damnation. They will need us again... they will come crawling, begging, for us to save them."

He looked at Zen, his smiling having spread wider across his features. "We will hold their fate in our hands." He left his words hanging in the air, allowing them to sink into Zen's mind, allowing him to immerse himself in the full extent of what was being said. He then returned his gaze to the stone tablet. "This tablet... it weaves the tale of our future... the universe's future." He rested a hand on Zen's shoulder. "Unfortunately, I cannot share with you the entirety of our plans... you see my child, you have yet to prove your loyalty to the Shinku. But remember, you are one of us, not one of them. Now-" He nodded towards Oni and Brazen "-They will show you to your quarters. Get some rest, and think more on what I have said to you." He turned away from Zen, finished speaking.

Oni and Brazen motioned without a sound for Zen to come, and they exited the dark chamber.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry about the long (and confusing) post

BIC:

As luzifer lay there on the floor he dreamed...

The lamp hung askew upon its shadow... strangly tinted by the setting sun, red a bleeding across the whiteness of ******'s wall. He never put anything on his wall, no pictures of action heros no boyhood idols or tv shows. He had none. He had never watched them... the only thing on his wall was some scribbling he had done when he had ran out of paper. It was a differential equation he had been working on... His parents had gotten angry and his father had smacked him with his belt... but overall it was a light punishment... nothing that would stick in ******'s brain...

"Don't Dream"

He looked up... but no one was there... "******!" his mother called "your father will be here any moment finish your calculus and get down here to do your excercises"

"He won't be here you know"

Where was the voice coming from...

The Lamp hung there from its shadow... dangling limply broken and cold... never touch the desk as it collided with the snow... but the covers bent around it and then began to fold...

He stood up and left...

"You remember?"

Of course i do

"But you don't remember when she bled?"

No

"The meaningful contours of her flowing ardor... streched out upon the grass... under the branches of the flowing arbor... tree which you had planted last"

I remember I woke up

"You were never asleep"

I never sleep

"Thats why... thats why..."

Yeah... I know... the Flaw

"but she is beautiful to you... but you will never touch her... you think it would be wrong... for one like you... to be away so long..."

Tch... yeah right... there is no one, no one in my house any more.

"are you sure? Yo never opened the closet door? or maybe... you never opened the front door?"

Of course not...

"then she could be there now... dreaming in a corner with her crayons... with out a soul... you could give her yours... look at her playing... she was cute then... but you didn't know her and you never will because you never opened the door."

to where?

"you know...that place you swore never to go... never again... not since that day..."

...I don't know...

"Yes you do... its there... and it is dreaming like a fetus without a soul... like a newborn without a spark"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Sabel smiled "Good that should do ti's work if you have more problems be sure to come and tell me. Any thing at all could be critical if overlooked. However seeing as how the Selvadt are now on board you can go" she said and washed her hands in the sink. She stole one last glance at Dante and said "If you stay here be sure to get some rest. You've lost too much blood"
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante nodded and decided to lay down "I guess I will lay down for a bit, what harm could be done." He said chuckling "And what could go wrong?" He then put his hands under his head "So mind me asking about yourself?" He said curiously and then closing his eyes "I mean we are partners so whats the harm in getting to know each other."

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

ooc: Just a small note saying that I'm back, and will start the tedious task of catching up.... tomorrow, when I'm not in bed. So don't expect any major posts the first few days.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

babs looked around and could tell she woulden't be much help, so she sighed and looked to cerea "repairing is your grounds, if anyone needs me i am in the kitchen making dinner"she smiles a bit "i am sure everyone is hungry" she turned around and looked to yoshiro "wil you please inform the captain that i wanna talk to him and you later". she gives a teasing wink and walks to the kicthen.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Zen simply nodded and left with Oni and Brazen without hesitation. As he followed them to his room he thought of what 'master' said.

"When I was gifted with the ability to see everything... I found this. This is our future, you see. They crafted us for war, to use us as tools. And then they cast us aside when we were no longer needed. My goal... is to make them need us again. The ultimate weapon... you see, using this weapon we will re-open the gates of chaos... we will lead them into the fiery pit of their own damnation. They will need us again... they will come crawling, begging, for us to save them."

'Tossed aside....Weapons......ultimate.....weapon....' Zen mind went on and on about what the man said,

"We will hold their fate in our hands."

'Fate....'

"This tablet... it weaves the tale of our future... the universe's future."

'The universe's future.....what in the seven hells could be that powerfull.'

OOC:lol most of my post was Mia's. Sorry. Oh and sorry about the late reply my comp was down for a whole day and i have had no sleep in about 24 hours...i think...

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

OOC -- I'm still here. x_x;

Ryo's gaze lingered on Mia as she turned to speak with Admiral Vorridian about her temporary safekeeping. He couldn't quite read her expression... perhaps she was worried, but for whom he could scarcely guess. Between the three of them, Luzifer included, he felt there was equal cause for concern.

But weapons were incapable of feeling. Mia said so herself. He didn't know what to think.

Discarding the thought, he turned to the Seearol's hangar bay entry, approaching Luzifer -- and finding him passed out on the floor. He knelt down beside him, and the Marines that were left around him gave Ryo looks -- expressions unreadable because of the extreme racial differences. He tore his gaze back to the knife still clutched in Luzifer's hand. Ryo pried it out and holsted it against one of his pistols. He hefted the wakeless agent upon his shoulders in a fireman's carry, looking back to the Marines once more. Eye contact was enough to tell that he had the situation handled. One of them lowered their weapons, speaking into a Selvadt communicator. He didn't have to understand what they were speaking about -- the others eventually untrained their weapons, and the ranking soldier cocked his head to the side towards Ryo before the group left for their own ends.

Ryo brought Luzifer to the Setsunakuteii. [This is gonna get cramped...] After moments of tedium, shifting the weight around on his shoulders and working the passenger controls on the AW, Ryo was finally able to get him settled.

He blew out a breath as he glanced around the hangar once more. He noticed the weaponoid reclining against the wall, powered down for recharging. [I hope she's going to be all right...] He kept his eyes on her for a lingering moment before he climbed into the cockpit of Setsuna. Systems went green in a matter of seconds, and he maneuvered into the depressurization bay. He didn't offer verbal requests or electronic signals -- everything was carried out by the crewmembers aboard in timely fashion.

He shuttled out into space towards the Iryoku, setting the navigation to autopilot. "SK: connect four-zero-one." A communication line patched the AW to Yoshiro's communicator, and spoke with friendly cheer. "Hey, Yo-Yo! I've got some cargo with me that needs to be quarantined. Wanna help me out at the AW hangar?" He deliberately left out a key detail... he knew Yoshiro was going to have problems keeping Luzifer on board. And somehow, he knew Yoshiro would know what he was talking about.

OOC -- Screaming kids. Help.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- W/B Red! Oh and Happy *late* Halloween everyone! I didn't get on yesterday, too much halloween partyin' to do <3

Yoshiro: Yoshiro sighed softly as he watched the Selvadt crew. He was exhausted, but there was still work to do. As Babs offered to make them something to eat, he felt slight relief. "Oye, that's a good idea Babsy, thanks" he said to her, blushing slightly as she playfully winked at him. Clearing his throat, he was about to say something but was interrupted by a buzz from his communicator. It was Ryo, of course. Yoshiro chuckled slightly at the way Ryo had mentioned the 'cargo', and instantly knew what he meant. "Yeah, sounds like fun. I'll help you with that 'cargo' straight away." He clicked it off, then turned to Cerea. "Oye! Cerea, if you would be a dear and deal with the Selvadt and the repair of the ship, I'd really owe you one. I've got a more pressing matter to deal with, and though I'd hate to admit it, your better at mechanics then me..." He grinned halfheartedly, then bowed respectfully and walked off. Taking the lift, he got to the AW hangar quickly. Remaining outside of the hangar, he looked on through the pressurized glass as he tapped at the control panel, opening the hangar doors to let the Setsunakuteii in. [[Hopefully that's dead cargo Ryo's got with him.]] He thought meekly, knowing full-well that Luzifer most likely wasn't dead, after all, he was with Ryo. As he watched Ryo's mech enter, and then re-presurrized the hangar, he waltzed in and looked up at Setsuna's cockpit. "So, whats up Cap'n?" Yoshiro said a bit sarcasticly, not sure if Ryo could hear him or not anyways.

Oni and Brazen continued on without a sound or so much as a look at Zen, allowing him to brood in his own self-thoughts. They reached a random door, labeled C-11. "This is your room, Zen." Oni said "We'll find you in the morning, alright kiddo?" Oni said sarcasticly. After all, he was younger than Zen was. He pushed him lightly into the room, then waved and chirped "Night!" along with a "Nye" from Brazen. They dissapeared from view as the white door slid back into place.

Mia: Reality seemed to zoom off into unknown distances as Mia fell through layers of her 'mind'. All her systems were deactivated, and she was bathed in the darkness of what was her subconcious. It had been manufactured solely for the purpose of containing classified information, her buildup and abilities. It was all a bunch of floating locked doors in the dark void, a bunch of password protected areas that even she could not enter. Those who knew the password were dead now, and perhaps the doors would never be opened.

The doors faded away suddenly, as she commanded it. First a network of blue-graph lines criss-crossed throughout the void, and then images formed. Her body lowered towards the now formulated ground, her feet lightly hitting grass. It was where she had first met the others, back during the meeting in agent division. Of course, this time she was alone, and this time she wasn't in the room. She was outside, outdoors of the window that she had been looking through that day. The same silly bird fluttered by as she looked about. Her curiousity aroused as she wondered why she had formed this image. Even though she already knew why, it was just because it was an image programmed into her mind from memory. But maybe-- she had wanted to see this image. She dismissed the possibility immediately, after all, it was not probable for her to want. She did as she was told, as she was ordered, or when those situations did not present themselves, she did as logic commanded.

As the bird fluttered closer in proximity, her arm flashed forward, hitting the bird with precision. Had it been a real bird, it would have died instantly. But her hand passed through it, and it flew by without showing any signs of injury. Mia's eyes narrowed in dissaproval. Immediately losing interest, she checked her readout to see how the recharging was going. 48%. She'd still have a way to go.

Lifting her eyes, she noticed some sort of glitch; a flicker of her makeshift enviroment taking on a different form. It passed as soon as it had arrived, to some it would have been tossed aside as an imaginary thought. But Mia had no 'imagination' to speak of. She contemplated what it could mean, she had never seen this image before, therefore it should not exist in her subconcious. It was some sort of anomaly. She was sure she had seen an unidentifiable symbol... she was starting to think that perhaps she was broken.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-01-2006 at 03:59 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs had retreated into kitchen and also found out cerea had tinkerd with her robot hand when repairing it, she could now spin it around or lock it to use as any normal hand. the spinning part turned out handy in making the pizza's. while they baked in the oven babs sighed. She rubbed her face a bit tiredly 'zen i hope your okey' she thought as the smell of pizza. She crosses her arms she was pretty sure there was more to staar or atlist the research department than anyone thought but she wasent sure how to prove it. She smiled when the soft alarm of the oven went off. she pulled the three pizza's out a margarita, a vegitarion and a meat pizza. After cutting it into slices and setting the table she pressed the communicator "dinner people this also go's for the crew thats helping us..if they eat it that is" she let go of the button and started to pour milk into some glasses.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: TY for the greeting Maid Mia. ANy way I had a lot of fun yesterday....so that might explain my absence.

BIC: Sabel's smile went wry. She looked up "Really I can tell you it's something of a horror story. To me any way. Some of the wounds still haven't healed quite yet. Is about the 'him' I mentioned on the way back?" she asked suddenly hoping it wasn't. She looked at Dante. Noticing all of his features. She began gathering her herbs into a pile.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante shook his head "No it's not about him." He said closing his eyes "I just want to know a little more about you, things you don't want to talk about you don't have to talk about." He then opened them and then sat up "I don't want you to bring up painful past memories." He said smiling then heard Babs about dinner being ready. "Hmph, well looks like Babs made dinner..." He said sitting up "Would you care to join me?" He said making his arm out.
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 11-01-2006 at 06:18 PM.

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

Setsunakuteii loomed over Yoshiro as she skated into parking position, her glossy red, metallic frame straightening before her systems could be heard going offline. Standing at nine feet tall, she was bigger than most AWs that were rated in the same class. She split open at the chest with hydraulic hisses, and Ryo soon appeared as the panels widened for him to disembark.

"You're late, that's what's up!" Ryo flashed a grin at his second-in-command. He pushed one final button before he jumped out of the advanced weapon, and he came standing face to face with him. "Naw, everything's more or less handled... but I'll be going back to the Seearol to retrieve Mia."

The AW had been giving off sound emissions, and the reason for the noise soon became apparent. The passenger compartment had to detach from the internal machinery to some degree; Setsuna's back eventually dropped down in stages from the main body. Luzifer could be seen strapped into the seat, unconscious. Ryo's expression grew passive as he saw the look on Yoshiro's face. "Yeah, uhm.... I brought you a little present. It even comes gift wrapped."

OOC -- My Halloween was alright. I ended up getting back home around 1:00 in the morning... needless to say, work sucked today. >_<
    Last edited by Lucidian Dyne; 11-01-2006 at 06:06 PM.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I had an awesome holloween. I spent it working on homework! WOOT!... *note sarcasm was used... that was for mature audiences only so... some kid got the bad end of the shiv*

Luzifer's body lay against the seat... blood mixed with saliva trickled from the corner of his mouth and for a moment he was racked by a brief spasmatic seizure caused by his nervous systems decay as a result of the withdrawl symptoms. However, he remained unconcious.

Luzifer stood at his mother's grave... "I failed again... I am still unworthy. Don't worry though... I will persevere."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Something told Sabel she should tell Dante about him just not yet. She noddded "That's good idea. For both of us" she said Some would call my life a soap opera she thought to herself with a smile that was more genuine. She said to Dante "Not all of my life has been painful. Most of it has been great since then and up until then. I'm just ready to do much talking I will tell you however he was my husband." Sabel took his hand helped him to his feet. "Now is time to eat. Promise me that you make sure to eat well blood loss often drains strength that can be earned back through food and not pusshing yourself too hard for a while"

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

OOC: my halloween was like any other day....i didnt do anything.....

BIC:

Zen sighed as the door closed behind Oni and Brazen. The room was now dark since there was no light on. After a few minutes of groping around the room he finnaly found a light and flicked it on. His room was a pretty bland one. A single bed with two pillows and a red blanket. A desk with a chair was on the opposite wall of the bed and the walls were grey. It wasnt fancy or really intresting but it defintly was a place where you could be alone with your thoughts. Sighing Zen went over and layed on his bed drowing in his thoughts.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante got to his feet and took her hand "Oh...I see." He said putting back on his face mask "I...well lets just say..mine was on purpose..I never had anyone to love before your pretty lucky." He said walking with her hand in his. "Make sure you eat as well I don't want you starving." He said laughing. "Oh and I'm sure the rest of my blood will come back." He said jokeingly.
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 11-03-2006 at 12:48 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel smiled "I don't starve myself if that's what you think. I just need to make sure that you do now go I'll follow" she shooed Dante out of the room so she could think for a while I know I should tell him but now's not the time for anything but eating go Sabel now she made herself take one last glance at the med lab for reasons even she did not know. She came out the door and flicked the switch.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- ZOMG. Sorry ~again~ for being gone, internet trouble. Anywho, glad to hear that half of you guys had a good halloween, the other half, well, you guys are hopeless! I would soooo not be doing homework on halloween o_O;

Yoshiro: Yoshiro grinned playfully "Oh! How wonderful! It's not even my birthday yet! What a pal!" He retorted with evident sarcasm, shoving Ryo hard enough to make him stumble slightly. He walked past his partner and climbed midway up Setsuna to retrieve Luzifer, pulling him from the cockpit and hoisting him onto his shoulder. Landing on his feet, not so gracefully, he turned back towards Ryo. "First you stick me with the weirdo aliens, now you got me babysitting!" He complained sarcasticly. He already knew well enough that Ryo never took him seriously anyway. "Ya know, maybe I should go and get the robot and you stay here and babysit!" Yoshiro shouted, grinning jokingly. "Kidding, kidding. I'll go put our 'cargo' in lockup, you get moving. And you'd better hurry up, or else I'll be using you for target practice!" He walked back towards the doors, waving awkwardly behind him at his better half.

He didn't have difficulty at all carrying Luzifer, considering Yoshiro was well trained to specialize in brute force. Taking the lift, he reached the lower compartments of the ship unnoticed by others, which was a good thing. He didn't need anyone else to know where Luzifer was being kept. Reaching the lowest level of the ship, among the engineering rooms, there was high pressurized coded doors. Going through a number of passcodes, a retinal scan, and a fingerprint scan, Yoshiro was finally recieved by the opening of the thick metal doors. Looking over his shoulder to make sure the nuttball he had in his hands was still unconscious, he waltzed inside. There was 2 rows of cells, one row on either side. They stretched on 6 down, making a total of twelve. Again going through the passcodes and scans, electric bars retracted, and Yoshiro walked into one of the cell's dumping Luzifer on it's bed roughly.

He looked down for a moment at him. Just a while ago, this guy had actually scared him. [[No, not him... the idea of dying scared me.]] Was he really that scared to die? As far as he could remember, he'd never put his life on the line. Sure, when he was a kid, he used to always tangle with the worse back on Alden, especially when his gambling went sour. But even so, he always had an escape route, he could run when there was trouble. And he always did just that. He sighed, turning away and re-closing off the cell. Propping up a chair across from it, he wondered how long he would have to wait here. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his communicator, setting it on the desk alongside of him. He also pulled out a pair of dice. Tossing them onto the table, he watched as they spun wildly, finally landing on a set of numbers. "Damnit... snake-eyes. Guess that means I'm gonna be having some bad luck today.... as if I haven't already."
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs frowned when noone came and pressed the comunicator again "hey you guys your gonna have to warm up it yourself if you don't come before its cold" she grabbed a slice and leaned against the oven chewing 'i wonder if they brought lucifer back with them' she frowned when she recaled ramming into him and aiming his own weapon she stil found it odd her humanity had ruled over her computer though it contained most of her brain exsisted of it. she sighed 'it probely had a good reason'she smiled as dante and sabel came into the kitchen.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: HEY!! I'm not hopeless!

Luzifer's eyes began to flutter open... then suddenly they went wide with horror... pain shuddered up him... but he couldn't scream... he couldn't move his body... everything was stiff. he had let the withdraw symptoms go on too long and now they were entering phase two... complete and total nervous system meltdown... he was literally trapped in his own body now... he tried to screamed again... all that came out was a pathetic horrifying gurgle as the saliva and blood in his mouth prevented it from coming out. He was going to die like this... damn it! he couldn't die yet... but there was nothing he could do... oh well maybe when he got to the other side his mother would still love him... had it not been for his current state he would have been laughing... his mother wouldn't have loved him... no one as weak as him was worthy of love... which made him wonder... How did all these other maggots earn it? They were weaker then him? But then... he had to compete with Mia... he couldn't be strong until he stepped out of her shadow. But how could he compete with omnipotence? Simple he thought,
    if i live through this. I renew my vow against pleasure. Never will i smile never will pass time that doesn't get me stronger mentally or physically.

In order to avoid my secret hell
    that place i know just too well
    I shall make my soul a cell

Closed Thread

Thread Information