AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Dante walked out of the louange and walked down the hall, he turned down to another hallway and entered the kitchen, walking inside he made himself some more coffee and poured it, he went and sat down in a chair. He took a sip of his coffee and sighed "There is nothing going on...we need some action." He said to himself.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Onyx: There was no time to waste. Onyx appeared at Ryo's cabin door, and lifted his inger to hit the paging button on it's keypad. He hesitated for only a moment, then hit it. Ryo had better be in there. Suddenly he wondered whyhe hadn't just buzzed him on his communicator, instead of walking all this way. That would have made more sense. Oh well, he was here now, and this was important enough for him to make an appearance. He waited in front of the door for Ryo to come out. [[Damn snot had better get up before I let myself in!]] He thought to hisself.

Shinku: Vanity had a surprised look on her face as Zen emerged into the room. "Oh, it's you." She said unimportantly, extending the "you" to allow him to recieve the knowledge that he had been unwanted in her presence. Little did he know that she assumed he was the spy Carmine had spoken of earlier, whether it was true or not. She sighed slightly, gesturing to the others. "As you can see, you're not needed here. We've got plenty of people managing the ship." She took a few steps closer, her placid eyes gazing directly into his. "Why don't you go prepare for the mission Carmine mentioned to you before we left.." she said in a whispered tone, making it obvious that the mission given to him and the other three earlier was very confidential and of utmost importance. "Oni, Brazen, and Ula will show you what you need to prepare. Go find them and get ready, because as soon as Carmine gives the word you four will have to depart."
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Zen turned to Vanity in suprise and in disgust though he hid that. He gave a small chuckle and left without a word. Not saying goodbye to either of them. When he was out of earshot he muttered, "I'll kill you when I get back. Your beloved leader wont be here to save you when that time comes." Zen walked down the hallway briskly lost in thought in the many ways of killing Vanity that he didnt even notice another Hybrid collid into him. Ignoring the whine he continued on. He soon came upon a room that looked of a breakroom. It was very....bland. It had a grey carpet with white walls. They seemed worn down. There were some beat up chairs and two tables. They was a machine of cigarrettes, and a counter with coffee. Some of the hybrids he noticed were smoking. He found Oni, Brazen, and Ula talking with eachother. Good, the members of the team are here so I dont have to track them down. Zen thought before advancing to them. "Ah, sorry to interrupt you guys but I thought I could get some last minute training and I hoped you guys would help." Zen said scratching the back of his head.

"Hmmmm, yes training will be good. Though dont kill them yet we dont want the other people upon this ship to think we killed there great leader!" Eli said to a white orb that was infront of him. It was the brain of Zen and he was telling it what to do. "Alittle more time and I'll finnaly be able to get my revenge. Only a little time before I get to kill Captain Ryo!" Eli said to himself chuckling.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Sabel didn't give her mind time to think if Babs was in trouble she was most certainly going to do everything in her power to help. Babs hadn't really done anything wrong at least in Sabel's mind Sabel had wanted to kill him. "You don't have to say any more. If Babs is in any type of danger I'll do what I can to help her." She said not giving herself time to wonder why she had been so quick about agreeing with the driod. It also squashed any wonderment she might of had on why a driod had visited her "What is it you want me to do?"
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

The driod nodded "i need a dvd from her room called naughty driod nurses" he thought for a moment "but if you get it you can perhaps make it look like your looking for a female thing like.." he hesitated for a moment "pads is the name if i am correct" he blinked. Straightening again "the dvd contains a reserve disk of agent shadows backup disk, i asume you do not know the truth about shadow but it is not my place to tell you" he gave a oddly friendly look.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel wasn't sure what he was talking about. But if the secret was one Babs was to reveal herself Sabel wasn't going to push the driod. "Okay" The friendly look sort of had her off gaurd. She pulled on a coat over her swimsuit. Then nodded at the driod "Thanks for telling me" SHe said before leaving her room and heading down to Babs's room. She slipped in the door and let her gaze wander over the things in her room. She wouldn't have left it sitting out where anyone could find it. Sabel said "If I were Babs and had to put my reserve backup disc somewhere where would I put it?" A couple minutes later Sabel still hadn't found the dvd at least no one could see her.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

The driod looked around the hallway for a few minutes adn walked into the room as well. he scanned the room and then spoke "behind the computer.." he hoped noone saw him.

Shadow retreated into babs her mind as she slept. she sighed as she entered a class room with a teacher and babs in the back writing something. The boy from earlyer that said she was not worth it sat next to her nad they gave each other sweet smiles every now and then. He walked towards babs and stopped before her "i know you think your memories are a safe place but you need to deall with it" babs looked at her puzzled "who are you?" shadow just looked a bit "i am shadow a program in you mechanical brain, programmed to keep you alive when the cumputer is damaged and the main source for running so called silent programs" babs still looked puzzled "you are traumatized this is not real" she sighed "i am not gonna force you out now but when yoshiro or cerea comes you wil have to deal with you emotions and the possible conseqences"she turned and left the class room.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel mentally kicked herself for not having seen that. SHe reached behind and brought the DVD up. It looked like something Yoshiro might watch. Luckily she knew it was really a DVD or she would have dropped like it burned her. As it was it sort of annoying. Sabel handed it over to the driod. "Yoshiro would watch something like that...if it was a DVD" SHe muttered to herself.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The driod acepted the disk "it is meant for agent gambler i think"he putted it in a compartment in his leg "if they ever searched a backup disk of shadow then they will probely assume sister cerea or the captain would have it" he looked at her and seemed to think for a moment "i do think agent shadow can use a friend right now" his eyes glowed a bit intenser "she seems to be traumatized by the incident do you wish to come and help?" he straightend again.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

OOC- Sorry if I was gone a long time!

BIC- Clarimice watched the sun rise and started to doze. She heard someone talking to her but couldnt wake up. Then a picture of the horrible scene from earlier flashed through her mind, startling her awake. She jerked up, dropping her coffee on the floor. "Damnit!" she swore. She couldnt take the thought of having to clean up but started looking for something to clean up with anyway. When she finally found a rag, she brought it back to the table, squatted on the floor, and began to pick up peices of glass, all the while making sure her dress didnt show her bathingsuit that she still wore underneath from last night. And steadily, she began to doze off again, pieces of glass in hand, chin resting on her chest.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"Damnit maggot! Be Quiet!" Luzifer snapped at the girl who had dropped the coffee pot as he stepped in after being snubbed by the man with the decorations. The harder he worked to get the power to shift the world the more the world seemed to ignore him. Well, that wasn't his concern. Who care if those people didn't recognize him. All he had to do was get the power to be noticed by a certain two...actually three.

He dropped his body into a seat with a sigh of exhaustion, that sleepless night would catch up with him even with his enhanced constitution, but he didn't have time to care about that. There was more to be done, always more. There was always more power that could be bent and pent up inside up him till it filled him to bursting. And when he couldn't hold anymore he would release it in one final bang.

The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: It's been Nespa and me for a long time
    BIC: Sabel looked at the driod. She was unfamilar with them seeing as the only ones that visited her were the medical driods. This one had oddly human ways. But so did Babs. "Certainly" She moved the the door to peek out in the hallway. "I don't see anyone but..." Sabel may not have known how a regular driod would behave but she knew they had certain abilities.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The driod eyes flickered for a moment or two "it's safe come on" he walked out the door and sensed she followed "if you wonder about the behavior, cerea has programmed most of teh driod to act human near her and sister shadow" he took a few turns and walked out of the building.

Shadow sat on the bed and sighed "i am not able to coax babs to come out"she muttered. one of the other driods offert her a cup of tea and she acepted it nodding her thanks.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Clarimice may be shy but she couldnt believe this rude man had just come in and shouted at her. Besides, he had waken her up. She decided to do something about it. She concentrated hard and made several small balls of condensed air and one at a time, she shot them at the mans legs. They were sure to leave bruises and that made her happy enough. She quickly began to pick up the peices of the mug again, suppressing laughter the whole time.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

..."Maggot..." Kasch sneered... "...I have never been so insulted! When have worms gotten these kinds of gall!" He hated noticed the air currents, had seen those whirlwinds begin to twist and bend, the benefits of his suffering, of being a Grigori, of sacrificing ones body and soul. He had dodged them...well...all but one, which indeed did hurt but he wasn't about to let on to that. "I have been trying very hard not to kill you pleasure bathed maggots before the mission starts and your deaths might be used to benefit the "greater good" (he said this word with malice, he would not like to serve the greater good but it was not an option)." He set his hand on the Lance "However, I will not take maggots attacking me because they can't bear to hear about their own weakness."

These people had been pestering him. For to long had he been patient. He didn't want to bother but this was an attack on him. Such actions could not be condoned.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Clarimice was shocked. She had never met anyone who could see her attacks like that. She wasnt looking for a fight but if it came to that, than so it shall be. She stood up and carefully placed the glass on the table. She wasnt even going to pay him any mind. When she had set all her pieces down, she sqwuated again and began to pick up the last few pieces.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer smirked. He had read her. It was a quick thing. A mere flicker of focus of his hidden eye and she was known to him. How usful his fellness could be, though it would never be worth the burn. So, she was that easily cowed a maggot was she? Well, then let her be cow! He had nothing to gain from pressing this any further in fact he had something to loose. If pushed for too hard too long people had the annoying habit of growing vertebrate but if left to believe that their servility was rewarded they would remain slavish. He had to constantly fight against that tendency, he couldn't become a lap dog for the ones who pulled his strings. The one's who held his chemical reins. This maggot though... she was best staying servile. They were more easy to direct. That was useful on the battlefield... it ment he had a few people willing to be meat shields for him. Cobblestones on his road... He began to walk out of the room... Where was she?

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As the weird man left the room, she felt her body relax from its tenseness. She had acctually been slightly scared. Oh well. She was fine now. No worrys. She finished picking up the peices of the mug and dropped them into the trash. She was going to get another cup but oppted for a doughnut instead. She scarfed it down and then sat down with a second but before the first bite was in her mouth, she had fallen asleep again.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer walked off pushing the wormish girl out of his mind, he didn't have time to care about such petty issues, he needed to grow strong... stronger even then HER. His entire mind bent itself around that infernal girl. How she had stolen, without trying, everything that he had held dear. Leaving him with only half himself and then...taking that other half... leaving with nothing... empty and drifting... a purposeless phantasm bearing the shape and will of a man but not the direction to grant it power. He had been, and still was, so empty. His muse died... He remembered his former self which was like a the Form (Plato's Form) of this retched mortal effigy that he called his flesh. It was... in a way, her fault. But at the same time it was not her fault. She had done nothing but be born. But thats what infuriated him the most! His entire reason for existance, all that he had been raised to be, stolen away because of a mere birth. How was it that one person could be born into so much power? Why? Was it just? Was it right? Right, that he should be the one made to sacrifice his being so that could be made whole? For every great thing there must be a great price. Why did he have to foot the bill? What had he done to deserve that? The sheer notion that he had been made to suffer so that she could be made complete filled him with hatred... filled him with an empty clamoring furnace that blazed in his skin but remained solidly contained behind his frozen eye. Frozen forever.

Finding his thoughts so bent around that girl was it any suprise he found himself outside her room? Or perhaps that he was jogged out of his inner maelstroms by the sight of her door? It was easily to tell it was hers, the wires, the power being drained into that room made it obvious. Without a moments hesitation he entered.

The door opened and there she was, lying asleep on a bed, her face catching some early morning light from the window, hallowing her head in a way which sickened him. She had drained away all his dreams and... virtue... so she could be angelic perhaps? The light seemed to indicate it. The unverse's favored daughter and him the fallen son. The Potential Angel cast down so that she could be raised up. Had he been asked whether he would give up his happiness for any reason he would have said yes but that was not the issue. It was the principal that irked him. That drove him to contained fury. It was the principal that he had what was his stolen (even if it would have been freely given) he had been denied things so that she could be given them, and been sold short so she could be worth a fortune. Or maybe it was the UBT? The Universal Balance Theorum. That for every good to be made and equal evil must come. Perhaps the world had made him this way. Had filled him with malice simply so it could have it Messiah. The notion flew in the face of all he believed, she flew in the face of all he believed. That greatness was earned with human effort and determination not talent or inborn abilities. And certainly not by so abstract a concept as Karmic balance! He worked, he slaved, he sacrificed! Sacrificed his being, his Essence. And was hated for it, was despiosed, was miserable and alone. And he was sneered at by everyone, called weak. He who had more determination and desire to sacrifce and reach above then all others was kept low while she! SHE! SHE was given the honored seat! She was born with the power to waste worlds, SHE was enhanced in her sleep, feeling no pain, while he had been forced to take drugs that brought him plane and had organs transplantented into him while awake and without anesthetic, and had been tortured to try to break his will. Why was his sacrifice and will unrewarded while her... she existance was granted the greatest of praise? Why was he unworthy and she so perfect? What had he done? He could name his sins and he spent everyday holding them close to his heart, allowing them to tear him apart, bit by bit, so that he would never be said not to suffer for his sins! He willfully walked into suffering and was unrewarded! He just want... just want...just wanted that one thing that was taken from him... well he had never really had it. He just wanted that one thing that he had strived for his entire childhood, of which the possiblity of fulfillment had been taken from him with her birth. He just wanted to be loved by his mother and father as a son. He wanted their warm affection. That which he had never had and had always longed to feel. But she kept that from him. Her existance... her existance cast him in darkness. In order to get close to the light she had to cast a great shadow. He had been the one the Unverse decreed to fill it. To be the one cast in shadow. And he loathed her for it. Loathed into the pit of his being. No longer cared, really, that he was unloved. That had all fallen aside to his desire to some how prove that he did not deserve this role of being eternally alone and in the dark. That he was worthy of touching the light as well. He would earn that right. He would do it by defeating her.

Luzifer walked up to the girl on the bed... Mia... Mia, Mia, Mia. He heard that word so often now. The light of morning skipped across her skin... He lifed her blonde bang to get a better look at the beautiful face of the one he hated beyond all things. Even her face seemed a mock him, soft to his battle hardened skin... Both her eyes unblemished by the SIN THAT SIN. Her brain unmarked by the Flaw. He stared down at her with a strange sort of hesitation, then with an easy motion he let her hair fall back into place "I will never know what they see in you."

He sat down next to her, and spoke, in his usual cold tone knowing full well that she could not hear him. "I have one more been assigned to protect you. It is my mission and I will complete it. However, know that I have declared war on you. One day, I will defeat you. It's nothing personal. I hate what you are. What your existance has done to me. I know its not you fault. But I also don't particularly care about that." He sighed and stood up. "I swear... on the blood that stains my hands, swear on that dark night where I stole from myself my one salvation, swear on both these things that I will beat you. I will prove that I am not a maggot. I will ascend and become that most powerful and blessed of all things, the one thing not even you can claim to be. Human."

Kasch then walked away but stood at her doorway... not leaving just standing... Lost in thought. His Sin eye Focused on some distant horizon while his purple one seemed not to see at all.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh" The syalbe (sp?) wasn't much. At least the driod offered some insight to the his own strange behavior. "Well Cerea is a good programmer so I hear. I've never seen her in action" Of course Sabel quietly put the fact that the driod kept referring to Cerea as "Sister Cerea" maybe because they were both robotic. Sabel could have no idea considering she was human. Sabel let the driod lead her through the halls not considering the turns or directions he took. Her thoughts had turned inward trying to figure out what it was Babs had wanted to tell her after the party.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The driod walked to the old bunker and stood infront of it for a moment "there are many driods in there who are intent on killing whomever threatens her"he looked over his shoulder "as long as you stay close to me your save"he opened the door and as he entered the driods stepped away to form a path. In the back shadow was thinking how she could get babs to return to control she looked up when the driod returned "do you have it?" he nodded and showed the disk. shadow acepted it and sighedi n relief.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel wasn't impervious to the looks of almost hate directed at her. The driod wasn't kidding. "Babs?" She was aware that the robotic part probably still held control most likely becuase Babs wasn't willing to face the world quite yet. Sabel knew she would've done the same. "She probably is still hiding right?" Sabel asked knowing that Shadow (at least that was what she thought the robotic part was called) would most likely reply with a yes. Sabel managed to get closer to Babs without straying to far from her guide. After all most of these driods were intent on killing whoever threatened Babs. From their position it probably looked as if Sabel weren't to be trusted. She was human. Sometimes being human isn't the best way to make friends among the robotic type...Sable thoguth a little dryly to herself.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shadow raised a brow for a moment at the other driod before nodding stiffly "yes"she suddenly narrowed her eyes "not a threat, at ease"the driods seemd to relax and most turned there backs to them only the inner cirkel kept a eyes on the three. The driod looked to shadow "i am gonna deliver the dvd to agent gambler. He left leaving the two females alone 'i cán't get her to come out" she looked to the ground "if she remains that way.." she did not want to finish that sentence or thought. she was not build to have control over the body full time. If her caculations were correct the human mind would repel her at some point.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel frowned Babs didn't have to finish it if the human part of her wouldn't come out then the mind at somepoint would reject the robotic part. SHe sat on the bed near Shadow "She can't just wait it out...I filed a short report as necessary but didn't mention too much about Sako other than he was killed I held what wasn't revelant (yet)...but at some point I'm going to have to tell them more the heads of STAAR won't stay at ease with what I gave" Sabel telling the truth "I can protect most of it for a while but eventually I have to mention that it was Babs who accidentally did it...I'm trying to help but..I'm only human"

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

shadow sighed and rubbed her face "this is bad, she was already in danger with regaining her memories but with a killed staar agent in the mxi it's even more complecated"she looks at sabel "you don't know the truth yet do you?". some of the other driods tensed a bit when sabel sat down but relaxed at a glare of shadow.

Closed Thread

Thread Information