AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Lol ^_~;

Yoshiro: Yoshiro jumped up with a start. He could have sworn he had heard something. But what the he-- [[there it is again!]] He thought to himself. He moved closer towards Luzifer's cell, his feet in a battle stance, fists raised. Looking down at Luzifer, he blinked stupidly a few times, then said "Oye! That's you making all that noise?" His eyes focused on the blood dripping from his mouth. Coupled with the gurgling noises and the expression on his face, he knew that it was trouble. But what the hell was wrong with this guy? He could always fetch Sabel... she should be done by now with Dante. But could he trust her in there with Luzifer? Although Sabel was rumored to be an herbopath, she mainly used her powers for healing purposes, and Luzifer was sneaky. This could all be some sort of trick. [[Still, if I let the bastard die, Ryo'll kill me. Besides, it goes against my code of honor.]]

A wave of concern spread across his face. What to do-- [[Aha! I've seen this before! Pops used to always go into shock after his seizures when he had heroine withdrawal!]] A goofy expression of pride crossed his features [[Haha! I figured it out! Damn I'm so smart!! Thats right, I remember Luzifer shooting up all the time, he must be a heroine addict!!!]] "Don't worry shrimpy, I'll get you your drugs." Yoshiro said to Luzifer, not sure if the guy could hear him or not.

He took a step back from the cell, grabbing his communicator, and patching into the ship's mainframe. Locating Sabel (and being thankful she was alone) he patched a transmission into the speaker of the room she was in. "Oye! Sabel! I got another patient for you. Listen up, in the men's quarters there's a private cabin, inside should be Luzifer's crap. I need you to get one of his syringes out, the guy' going into withdrawal and needs his heroine to live. Make your way to the lowest level of the ship afterwards, and I'll meet up with you." He said this rather quickly, hoping that she had gathered all the information. "--Oye! One more thing, keep this between us. Yoshiro out." The last thing he needed or wanted was a riot.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

OOC: NEither Am I...I had a great Halloween!

Dante laughed as he took her hand "Come on babs is getting impatient with us." He said letting go "Sorry but I'm hungry." He then yelled up at the monitor even though babs couldn't hear him "Yeah Be there in a minute." He said walking down the hall and turning to the left.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Sabel's comunicator came to life Yoshiro was on it she sighed and said "You know this could have come with better timing I'll dot it anyway" she told Dante "I have to tend to someone so I can't eat right now" her stomach gurgled "Hugrier thant I thought" she said and got to the men's quarters. She grabbed the syringe. Then she left not at all liking Luzifer's cabin she hurried down to meet Yoshiro "Got it...." she told him.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yoshiro: Yoshiro opened up the door to the lockup unit, occassionally glancing in Luzifer's direction. He looked down the hall, waiting to see Sabel's form. Finally he saw her, and he waved, and waited for her to come. Scratching his head, he accepted the bag gratefully. "Thanks Sabel, remember, don't let anyone else know Luzifer's here... umm, do you--" He was interrupted by a loud gurgling noise from Sabel's stomach. He was about to ask if she'd help him out, but he figured it would be easy enough. Just stick the needle in your arm right? "--Ummm, thanks, you can get going now if you want." He slung the bag over his shoulder and turned to head back in Luzifer's direction.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel nodded "You know how to do it right?" she asked as she headed back down the hall to go eat. Yoshiro said something that went along the lines of "Sure" when she was ure he knew exactly how to do it she about ran to get to the food. She got to the kitchen the aroma of pizza was strong Sabel however barely paid attention to that fact she went about searching for the acutal food and found it with Dante. She looked at him "Were you wating or do you just eat slow?"

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

babs looked at sabel who ran into the kitchen as if a lion was chasing her "cheeze i was just joking when i said i was gonna let it go cold"she chuckled "do you know what happend to lucifer by the way?"she scratcches the back of her head "i recal running into him headfirst and pointing a gun but after that everything is blurry" she took another bite of her slice.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yoshiro: Yoshiro entered the lockup unit again, making sure the doors were completely secure before he fumbled through Luzifer's belongings. Not paying attention to the broad variety of weapons, among other things, he quickly found what he was looking for. A syringe filled with odd looking liquid. Pulling it out, Yoshiro examined it, not quite sure if he remembered what it was supposed to look like. He attempted to recall where Luzifer had been injecting himself previously. "If his heroine habits are anything like Pop's, then it's basically anywhere" he mumbled to himself. As far as he could remember, his dad was on an assortment of drugs; heroine, weed, cocaine, meth, and then anything new that came out. And his mom had passed away when he was born, so it hadn't helped things. Yoshiro pushed memories to the back of his mind, reaching for a laser pistol and tucking it into his back pocket. This was gonna be tricky, he didn't expect that Luzifer would immedately recover from his withdrawal, but still, you could never know with Luzifer. He slipped the syringe into Luzifer's wrist, injecting the fluid, and stepping back, hand on the laser pistol in his pocket, waiting to see the effects of his handiwork.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

babs saw sabel was more interested in eating then in answering her qeutio or she did not hear her. she putted her comunicator on on and contacted yoshiro "where are you? your dinner is getting cold" she knew she sounded like a scolding mother but she wanted hin to eat atlist something.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante was sitting down he chuckled "Well I just walked in." He said grabbing two pieace of pizza and folding them together. "Well anyway what was the emergency?" He asked Curiously then pulled out a seat for sabel to sit down.
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 11-04-2006 at 06:37 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

It took a few minutes for the Gamma Triphelene to take effect on Luzifer's nervous system. The stiffness began to ease out of his muscles and slowly Luzifer pushed himself up. "Ergh..." He was still somewhat dizzy. The pain was still there but it was starting to fade.... Luzifer spat a huge mass of blood,phelegm, and saliva onto the floor. Luzifer picked up a book that the maggot Yoshiro (Heroine indeed!) had tossed on the floor... it was a huge tome on quantum mechanics with respect to chemical reactions involving the interchanging of electrons. He set it on the ground so that it lay open and began doing push ups above it so that he could read and train simultaniously... He paid no attention to the maggot in his cell...
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Last time I'm theifing Cerea, since red should be stealing her back some time today. ^_^

Yoshiro: Yoshiro was, well, surprised, to say the least. The guy just got up, started to read and do pushups. No attacks, no words, nothing, not even begging for more heroine. [[Sheesh! He's not like the old man at all!]] thought Yoshiro to himself. He was a tad bit angry, expecting a thank you or something for saving this guys life. [[Ha! As if this nut job would ever thank anyone for anything! 3 people saved his life today, me, Ryo, and Mia, and I bet he hasn't thanked any of them either.]] Yoshiro had no idea why anyone in their right minds would save the soul of this worthless hunk of flesh, but he didn't feel like debating it at this moment. Suddenly he felt incredibly stupid. Loosening the grip on his gun, he stared for a moment, then cleared his throat, watching Luzifer. "Uhhh yeah... you... you do that." He nodded approvingly, almost like it was his idea for Luzifer to act in the manner he did, and then he turned, leaving the cell. The bars retracted automatically, igniting with electrical current, providing a dangerous fate for anyone who got near enough. Yoshiro's stomach growled. He was hungry, bored, and extremely overtired. And babysitting wasn't his idea of fun. Falling heavily back into his seat, he occasionally glanced at his charge, all the while tossing his dice absentmindedly.

Cerea: Cerea was at first a bit disgruntled by Yoshiro leaving all the burdens on her shoulders, but, since he had taken the time to fluff her ego, she didn't hold as much of a grudge. She sighed slightly, not quite sure how to handle the newcomers to the Iryoku, but still, she figured treating them just like she'd treat anyone else would do. With a bright grin, she said politely "Alright, well, we sure are lucky to have you guys along! Not sure if you all understand me though... but like Yoshiro said, one of our 3 main engines needs repairs. I'll take you all to the rear hatch, just follow me to the lift!" She spoke with excitement, the prospect of tinkering with a ship's engine was absolutley delightful to her. Although, she realized, this time the maintenance wouldn't be entirely in her care. She turned to face the alien mechanic crew, making sure they were following. Getting on the lift, they reached the rear of the ship in no time, and after a few turns reached their destination. "Okay then! The rear hatch is right there, leads straight to the inside of engine 2, the engine in need of repair. Hope you guys can keep up!" She said jokingly, coupled with a friendly grin. Wiping some oil residue from her forehead, she grabbed some tools in either hand, not wanting to let the Selvadt 2-R3 crew have all the fun to themselves. "Let's get to work!"
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-04-2006 at 09:50 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

He stood up from an uncomfortable cargo box until Cerea and the Selvadt were gone, and removed himself till he came to the airlock and peered into it, revealing the intricate interior and its odd but eyecatching design.

He thought:"Maybe this is my way out..."
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- This RPG better not be dying yet.

Mia: On the outside, Mia was still soundly resting against the wall, looking oddly serene despite her position. It was nearly impossible to believe that a girl who, at the moment, looked so gentle was in fact a machine designed for the sole function of slaughter. During time of hybernation, she was, in a sense, vulnerable. During her rest her body had miraculously recovered, the burns on her back had dissapeared, even her blonde hair and armor seemed to take on a new luster. The only evidence of her previous battle was leftover traces of alien residue on her, but otherwords nothing. Inside, Mia rested, her subconscous the only active part of her systems. Still in the same habitat she had created, she checked her energy levels again. 72%. Her hybernation was nearly complete.

Yoshiro: Yoshiro nearly jumped when his communicator buzzed. He looked at it, seeing Bab's face on the holoscreen. He didn't pick it off of the table, just looked over at the screen and answered her. "Where am I? Well, I'm not in the lockup unit watching Luzifer if that's what your asking. I mean, Luzifer's not even on this ship! He's uhh... probably not even, alive, or anything. Ya know, I bet he's... uh, dead. Or-- somewhere else... but-definately-not-with-me. No. Definately not. Here. With me." God he was a horrible liar when doing so to a girl. He just couldn't lie to a pretty face, at least not lie well anyways. Sure, he was an expert when pulling a bluff on a guy, but a girl? Honestly, he would have some trouble getting out of skirmishes with his future wife. Immediately changing the subject, he piped up; "OYE! You made me food? I better not be missing out on pizza, or else I'll be killing somebody!"

Oni and Brazen had retreated to each of their own rooms, as lights clicked off in the halls, signalling that night had arrived. Some would find it odd that noone walked the halls, but the Shinku were in fact very small in number. They were a close-knit group, and most of them were not capable of fighting yet. But their master intended on changing that.

A feminine form emerged from the shadows in the cavern that the Shinku master was in. "Up late, aren't we Vanity?" The man known as master said aloud into the darkness. A female voice replied snidely "It's hard to tell whether it's late or not when it's always so dark in here Carmine!" The woman of 31 waltzed up to Carmine, now perfectly visible in the torchlight. She wore a form-fitting black dress, revealing in all the right places to add that extra sex appeal. A black fur wrap rested on her shoulders, and golden bracelets adorned her wrists. She flicked her long curly red hair over her shoulder and continued speaking "Why were you so accepting of that boy? You weren't nearly so accepting of me, and well, I'm absolutely gorgeous!" Her red lips twisted into a sadistic grin "You're not starting to like little boys, are you now Carmine? You know you're supposed to love me." She was answered by silence, which made her pout slightly.

Suddenly Carmine spoke. "It draws ever nearer. Our time of retribution." This made Vanity frown even more, since her statment was not answered. Carmine reached up to the bandaging on his eyes, undoing them. The gauze fell around his shoulders, and his eyes opened slowly, revealing that they were not the eyes of a normal human. Where normal eyes were white, his were pitch black, his irises were white instead, his pupils remaining black but were shaped in thin vertical slits. His eyebrows lowered in concentration, and Vanity remained silent, watching her master work. Suddenly he let out a woosh of air. "The key... it hides itself from me well. Where is it hiding?!" He slammed an angry fist onto the stone before him, producing a large crack in it's surface, making Vanity jump. Running a hand through his long black bangs, he turned to his female companion. "We will lose our chance if we do not make our moves now. Tomorrow, I would like you to organize our forces. We will be moving our pawns soon, and then..." he turned away from her, a slight grin on his face " then, *Matare."

*Matare: Meaning checkmate in Latin.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-06-2006 at 04:28 AM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

OOC: Am I swirly eyed? Someone tell me if I'm swirly eyed. I spent last week -immediately after I came back from vacation, in fact- finishing a movie for school. Last night was video editing, and by the time I hit the sack, my clock told me that it was 02.30.

BIC:
    Grinning like a maniac Cerea practically leaped to her task. The engine she 'jumped' was possibly the most damaged of them all. The coolant was leaking, there was a crack in the hull, leaking plasma residue and sparks of electricity were flying everywhere. "Whoogyaaa! that's going to take some time." Time for planning. "The hull crack needs to be fixed first. The plasma residue is too dangerous" She murmured, talking to herself as she thought. "After that, we can worry about the power fractures. The coolant leak is probably the least important." Nodding in agreement with her own plan, Cerea grabbed a welding tool and gripped a large piece of metal. Bending it into shape with her bare hands, she placed it over the hull leak and pushed it slightly inside the crack before welding down the edges.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer, while he was training, listened to the obnoxious man outside his cage. The man was completely incompotent. Of course, he had already known that, but it bore repeating. "Idiot" he mutter quietly under his breath. Pushing off with his feet Luzifer went into a handstand and continued doing push ups. When he finished a page of his book he did them on one hand and used the free hand to turn the page. A burning sensation began to fill his arms after a while and suddenly his arms just gave out. He managed to recover a bit before he landed and came down without any injury. His body was still recovering from the withdraw and wasn't at its best, not to mention he hadn't eaten since before the battle nor had he slept in the past day or two. However, he couldn't rest. He could never ever rest. Not if he wanted to beat Mia. Her head start was too great for him to spend even a moment in lethargy. She was the best... for now. But he would never submit to being second best. Anyone could be the best if they tried hard enough trained hard enough but they had to have the will. And he had the desire. He had sacrificed everything. He couldn't give up now. I am Godsend! I will not fall to this maggotry! I am Godsend! He picked himself up and start doing sprints from one side of the cell to the other, too rest his arms. Alone.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs sighed as yoshiro was stuttering 'we atlist my wondering where lucifer went is gone'. she looked at yoshiru "i wil bring you some pizza and oatmeal for lucifer over and out" after she pressed the close she quickly made the oatmeal and putted for peices of pizza on a plate balancing the two she moved towrads the lower part of the shcip infront of a door she looked into a safety camera "it's me yoshiro open the door if you want your pizza" she smiles

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel wasn't paying attention to anything exsept filling her stomach. She heard Yoshiro lying horribly "Great" she said and continued with her meal. She didn't care what Dante said and merely replied to Dante with a uninttelligible murmur that sounded something like "frumph". It dawned on her that he had asked what the emergency was she didn't bother to explain herself to him though.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

OOC: I havent posted in a few days........its cause ive been having comp problems.......

BIC:
    Zen sighed and got up from the bed to stretch and went over to the desk. This man was either dying to get info on STAAR or he really to a liking to him. He belived that hundereds of people were here. He couldnt have taken a liking to him like everyone else. Still it was strange. He would be taking a army of counted by the 100s maybe less. He was going up against a army of 1000s. if wasent for the powers they have this attempt would be foolish. But, even with that its still is very unlikly he will come out as the winner. Sighing, Zen flicked off the light and went to bed.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: As of this moment, THIS COLOR is the color of any Selvadt NPC.

Team 2-R3 broke into excited chatter as they surveyed the damaged engines, throwing back and forth observations, speculations, and questions. While they did this, they loosened the straps on their boots, so that they could slip them off if the time required it(Selvadt toes are longer and more mobile than human toes, compare with New World primates) they could get a better standing grip on whatever they're working on.

Vorridian roughly translated Cerea's plan to 2-R3, and Ehlor quickly found a canister of high-pressure coolant, one of the most precise welders available, and a hose with a variable pressure nozzle. Elhor began detailing his plan to two other engineers. Ehlor slipped his boots off and said something to Vorr, as he slipped the welder(which resembled a carbine) onto a strap on the front of his uniform. The second engineer started examining the walls for handholds, and the third attached the hose to the canister and took aim at the base of the plasma leak.

"Excuse me, Cerea, where is the valve for plasma pressure?" Vorr said to the Terran mechanic. "My mechanics have a way to stop the leak, but they need to stop the pressure from the leak first.

Meanwhile, at the edge of the system, data from long-distance scans bounced back to their source. The information was analyzed in a few nanoseconds, before a command was issued. The streamlined vessel, narrow and obelisk-like in the front, with wide, powerful engines in the back, turned to the system, and the front half of the vesssel blasted off from powerful rocket engines, performing continous scans as it burned in system.
    Last edited by Opinionated; 11-06-2006 at 06:41 PM.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Swirly-eyed? I'd hate to have your schedule red o_O; And it's alright fox, I've been having computer troubles too.

Yoshiro: Yoshiro frowned as the holoscreen went blank with static. He felt foolish, but really, women were his weakness, no use denying it. Suddenly he heard a murmer from Luzifer, sounding something like him calling Yoshiro an "Idiot". Yoshiro was immediately on his feet, unable to contain his anger. "OYE! Why don't you come out here and say that to my face?!?" He instantly realized how incoherent the statment was. Babs's voice broke him from concentratoin, and he whipped around to face the holoscreen displays. Sure enough, the girl was outside, food in hand. "But really, oatmeal?? Who eats oatmeal??" He was pretty sure that Luzifer wouldn't be eating it. He, not very willingly, buzzed her into the lockup unit. As she entered, he grinned sheepishly, quickly accepting the food. "Oye, Babs, ya know Ryo is gonna have my head for this."
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-06-2006 at 07:50 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

Kleiss toke one foot into the floor of the Selvadt's unfamiliar ship, scanning for visible seats and corner cuts, containers; anything.

He slept into the doorway inside a small deck disregarding all the tempting electronics and odd footholds, he found a simple (supposedly) locker of sorts and unlocked it, figuring it whether it could fit him in.

"Success!" He bleached with excitement but became embarresed with his giving-away high pitch.

He broke straight in and defyingly closed himself in tight in suspense.

I hope I don't get caught.
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs handed the pizza to him "he must understand you cannot guard someone on a empty stomach" being carefull of the electric bars she slipped the oatmeal through and looked at lucifer "you gotta eat lucifer or your gonna get weak" she turned back to yoshiro and smiled at him.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante let out a small chuckle as he took another bite of Pizza "Babs you out done yourself." He said happily. He looked back at Sabel and then down at the ground "Eat up there might not be any left." He said grabbing to more slices.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer grabbed the outmeal as soon as it had come through the bars and devoured it almost instantly. He immediately tossed the bowl out and went back to training... he didn't have time... not any time at all. He began to do sit ups which didn't sit so well with his stomach having eaten only moments before but he ignored it. Strength didn't come from giving into your body's every need. It came from will power. And he was the best at that. They would all see! They would have to acknowledge him.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Sheesh! Where does LD keep disappearing to??? It's been almost a week since his last post... o_O;

EDIT: Guys, we need to fast-forward a bit please. Like, ship repair, Mia getting back to the ship [somehow...] and us getting back to STAAR needs to happen soon. We're taking too much time in this lamo part of the story. So if the ppl I'm waiting on can jump ahead, that would be just dandy ^______^

Yoshiro: Yoshiro nearly flew flat on his face in surprise. "He... he... ate the oatmeal? He actually ate it?!" He found this to be the most shocking news of his day, beyond everything that had happened throughout the course of their adventure, he had flipped out the most over this single event alone. Scartching his forehead, he turned to Babs, a sly expression on his face. "So, Babsy, how about keeping me company, eh?" *wink wink*
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-08-2006 at 01:09 AM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Closed Thread

Thread Information