AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 35 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Luzifer’s vision began to dim strangely… it wasn’t fading to black like with a sedative it was fading into a mix of colors, browns greens, earthy colors. He leaned against the wall of the cell, what had they made him take? It was having a disturbing hallucinogenic effect and there was a feeling to it, something vague and unplaceable that he didn’t like. But he didn’t have long to analyze it. He was slowly succumbing to its effects and lost consciousness.

The scientists observed from the next room. One of the walls was actually a one-way window and it allowed them to view the occupant of the room without giving him the feeling of human contact. There were two scientists from that were wholly dedicated to the project, and they were righting down their observations on their not pads. One was rather young, possibly having only gotten his doctor a year or so before, while the other was old, having been well-experienced even before he had come to work on the imaginary numbers project. “I worry about the effects this will have. We don’t have any clear idea what this drug is! All we know is that it affects the brain and the optical systems causing a prolonged loss of consciousness accompanied by stimuli within the nervous system in the brain. We have absolutely no idea how it will react with other drugs in his system or-“

“It doesn’t matter. You read the letter. The person knew about this project and knew about Luzifer and Satan and knew their exact product numbers as well as all the passcodes. Who ever wrote it and sent the drug in is pretty high up in the project or was. At any rate can we really afford to pass up a new method of conditioning?”

“Tch… I don’t trust him though. Why wouldn’t he give his name?”

“You know how those people can be. Eccentric. Just better to test it and see its effects.”

Luzifer was sitting under the boughs of the tree. He remembered it. Its trunk and branches shimmering and waving under a blinding sun which cast the air from his lungs and left him panting and hot. The leaves, flush and red with a summer bloom of flowers, seemed to be unable to stop the lances of the sun’s heat from cutting through him and scorching his core. He hadn’t been here in so long. He had never wanted to be here but never wanted to return but he felt attached to it by a chain of duty. A chain which led down into the trees roots, too the body which lay there among them.

Things were wrong though. The tree was surrounded by a plain, wide and expansive. It seemed, along with the blistering sun, to be holding him here. He could see, fading in the distance, a city of people but he knew with such crystal air as this the city could possibly be fifty miles or more away. He would die before he made it. Die because of this staring, judging sun. What was wrong about this plain, what made him feel off balance and cautious, was that the tree was not on a plain. It was in the middle of a park somewhere in the city. He remembered. The cold night air. The moon bright and scornful over head. The red liquid seeping into his mouth, as her fluids flowed into and onto him, covering him with their still-warmth. Her eye with its unseeing stare, separating his layers onto the ground to be read.

There was a trickle coming from the ground, a flowing presence, like a worm, burrowing up to the surface. But he lay there still. The sun was filling his eye with its reflected glare, dancing off of waving grass blades into the eye giving him a hangover like feeling, even though he had never drank alcohol in his life. The light stabbed at his weakening brain and his thoughts came being smashed aside by it never settling and the wind only served to blow more heat across his face, the air morbidly dry.

The burrowing in the ground grew in sensation, tingling up from his leg until a hand reached out and grabbed it. He was filled with both horror and apathy, both keeping him from moving as her whispering voice saying those words. Those sweetly stabbing, singing words, that dwelled in his chest. There was this clash in his chest of self-loathing mixed with cold, determination. Twisting together. Something tapped on his head, soft and shy. He looked up. Another tap hit his forehead, and the voice and hand began to hiss. He touched his forehead feeling a fluid on his head. It was water… or maybe saliva. It was cold and looking up against he could see a small cloud in the sky, its shape vaguely human but bestial. It had wings and bore a massive polearm. It began to rain slightly and pulling a scythe from over his shoulder he cut of the hand and stood up. He climbed up into the boughs of the trees and looked out toward the city. Who needed the city? Here was just fine.

Luzifer’s eye opened. The purple of it stony and strange. He didn’t look different but he didn’t look the same. He felt a horror and revulsion inside him but there was something else… something strange… he stood up and looked across the room where his vomit from earlier was starting to dry. It was strange, he could see something. Something strange. And as he looked around a corner, he realized he was moving. But couldn’t think of how.

The drug hit him again… it was intense and his veins beat inside of him, throbbing with overflowing vessels filled with blood, hormones, and enzymes. He was in a box. Glass on. Cold. Steel like in sinew but not in thought or deed. What? That didn’t make sense. But whatever, it was cold and there was no place to move. He could feel its edges but it left him no room, even to twist. There he was in a glass box as people walked by. And he watched them. Unseen. Unfeeling. The place changed.

He held his head in his hands. His green hair block his sight completely. There was sweet necter flowing over him, dripping lackadaisically from his body. It felt sticky and vile. Like saliva or other fluids from people. He opened his violet eye. She was standing over him. Her face bore that same serene smile he remembered. That same smile she had born while putting her suitcases in her car. It was strange. He could never see her accepting that bastard into her. There was never anything between them. It had always been so scientific, so planned. And it scared him. He felt weak in front of her. Muttering a quick “I’m sorry” he sagged to his knees. Watching his younger self crucify a shadow on the wall. It was strange watching the fluids seep from the younger him. He tried to place the milky serum… was that… could it… be ambrosia?
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

babs saw the others and decided against giving the disk now with other around 'i just have to wait for a better time' she thought as she stood inline and took some pancakes before sitting with the other smilling.

The asistant of the scients came into the oberve room with a report "i qeustioned agent shadow, her behavior has changed "he looked to lucifer "she showed care for this and from other reports she and agent gambler are getting rather close"he handed the report "from gambles report we could tell she was also forced to use her time controling ability though it is what saved the others with alot of luck"he crossed his arms behind his back "however her orders were to stay on the main schip but aparantly she had already left after the delivery of commands was made" he looked at the older scientists

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 08:51 PM
    Threads

Kyo looked up and saw a man he thought he knew. Looking in the folder he found the Agents name. 'Agent Gambler. Yoshiro.' Next to was something that was hand written. It was neat,'That Sumi person must have written it.' It was in cursive but Kyo could make out, 'Pervert.' Kyo gave a small chuckle before closing the folder and walking over to Yoshiro. "Ah, Agent Gambler? Hi, I'm Yoko Kyo Agent Bright. It seems I'll be taking the place of the member you guys lost in the last mission." Kyo said.

Ben Folds.....A Amazing Man

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Vorr leaned back in his chair and thought. The too-thin cushioning on the chair and the long, thin back dug into his back, but he ignored it. It was a reminder. His late wife had picked out this chair, years ago, and he'd kept it since. In fact, most of his wife and daughter's posessions were in a safe nullentropy tube in the basement of his home on Oiuwar.

"I love you daddy!"

"I love you more, baby."

"What about me, dear?"

"I was talking to both of you. Bye Seeraol. Bye, Rialo. See you on the planet."

But he hadn't. He hadn't even seen their bodies. The closest there was was a memorial rock and service honoring those lost in the assault.

He shook the memories away and went back to planning his presentation. This wasn't a meeting, it was a battle. In battle, all your high-minded beliefs, compassion, and emotions were put in a safe place to keep them from getting shattered by reality. The thing his piloting instructor had taught him came back to him: "Assume you're already dead when you go into battle. Then no one can kill you."

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Dante looked at the others entering and he waved to everyone in one motion "Good morning everyone." He said as he took of his face mask and sipped his coffe. "Did everyone sleep well??" he said glancing at the folder Kyo was holding "Yep thats Yoshiro alright..." he said chuckling.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The older scientist stepped forward, having worked on the project in question before being transfered to working on the Imaginary Numbers project. The yougner had no experience and kept watch on Luzifer who was currently reacting strangely to things that were not there. The older scientist spoke, " Is that the truth? Well, i suppose it can not be help. The bindings we put on her emotions weren't the strongest available though they had been though suffiecient at the time. However, in and of itself it shouldn't cause problems, what I'm worried about is the possibility that she might regain memories and be bitter. In any event, leave her alone for now. No need to risk needless confrontation. If she starts to cause damages then we will make our move against her. Until then leave her.

"But this thing?" he asked turning to look at Luzifer leaning against a wall holding his head in pain, "This loathsome creature? I know tigers and hyenas that would make better companions then this one. Absolutely loathsome."

The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs yawned at dante's qeustion "not really i awoke a three and while surfing i was pulled from my room" she took a bite of her pancake "they qeustioned me to early this morning becasue they found my behavior odd" she brushes a hair back.

The asistant nodded "what about the closeness of her and agent gambler" he flipped through some pages "if the interest in him grows it might cause troube"he looked to lucifer. and sighed "i knew there were plans of bringing him and her together but he is to unstable for that now" he looked at teh scientist "after al she stil has the ability to reproduce unlike most of the driods" he looked at his page again.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Sabel walked down the lounge. people were sprinkled around it "Morning everyone" she said as she walked in calling most of the attention to herself. SHe recognized Kyo "So I seem to recall your name is Kyo right?" she asked not offering an explination as to where she got the information from though she was sure Yoshiro could guess. She crossed the room to Kyo "Sabel" she said when she arrived. She couldn't help noticing the folders. SHe waited for him to say something.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"heh... then the people upstairs are even more out of touch then i thought." The younger man said with a grin, "Not only does this one have only a couple more years left to live but it would never do anything like that. The thing doesn't give a damn."

"Heheh... i agree with you on all counts but whatever the administration wants it will attempt. But do they really want to propagate the genes of murder's? After all every single person from the first 1300 were taken off of death row..."

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The asistant looked at the other doctor and shrugged "i just heard there were plans if we were able to get that thing stable enough "he looked back to the scientist "aparantly some of the higher placed people think if the woman is dominant the child wil be okey". He wrote something "do you want to have a conversation with her to make your wn conclusion?" he looked at the scientist and scratched the back of his head with his pencil "by the way some of the security guards think she was the one who pulled your pants down"he kept a smirk under control.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante tilted his head as he sipped his coffee. "I thought something was wrong." He then looked at Sabel "good morning." He said nodding. "SO guys what do you think this mission will be on?" He said getting a little annoyed.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel shrugged she was no longer wating for Kyo to answer she had grwon impatient. "i don't know really" she said then turned to Yoshiro "I beleive you asked me to meet you down here?" she said politely but just fimr enough for everyone to know that she wasn't goign to pay much more attention to the conversation.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yoshiro: Yoshiro grinned as the new kid recognized who he was "Yeah, I guess my reputation get's around... that's right, I'm the great Agent Gambler, the toughe--" He paused, noticing Dante and Kyo were looking at the contents of the folder Kyo held. He slunk over and sneaked a peek over Kyo's shoulder "WTF?!?!?! That hag-woman!! She's trying to ruin me!!!" he growled in a fit of rage. "That's not the reputation I was talking about..." he muttered in a whiny tone.

He clambered back to his seat somewhat poutedly, and turned his attention to Sabel who reminded him that he had asked everyone there. The anger immediately left his face and was replaced by a benign grin "Yeah, well, after all none of us have really got the chance to get to know eachother... I mean, it's just missions and then everyone back to doing their own thing. I just thought we could, I don't know, be more of a team then a bunch of solos who gathered together on request." He paused for a moment, seeing how his proposal was registering with everyone else.

"Even so, we're still missing half of our team; Cerea, and that squirt Kleiss. I haven't seen him since the Selvadt came onto our ship. As for Ryo, he was beat, so he's either sleeping or in a meeting. Then we got Miss weaponoid, but I bet you've already heard about what she's into." He paused, scratching his head. No doubt everyone was going to head to the Demonstration today. On his way to the lounge earlier he heard it everywhere; he even stopped to inquire a bit about it himself.

"Yeah, well even though we're half a team right now we can still spend some quality time together right? So everyone take a seat. What are you guys planning to do today? I might be heading to the Weapon's Demonstration myself." He said, awaiting answers from the others.

Shinku: Oni stood back; he had enough experience to know that Brazen's style was, well, somewhat clumsy. The guy could throw a punch to knock you to oblivion, and take any hit you could throw in return, not to mention he had the speed to keep you on your toes. But his greatest weakness was that he always went wild and overexerted himself in battle, used more strength than needed, and then ran out of stamina; providing that his opponent didn't run out before he did.

Brazen didn't make a motion as Zen charged, but waited until the last split second. As Zen reached close combat range, Brazen thought him to be a fool; he was built for close combat. Manuevering to Zen's rear with speed and ease, he pulled a fist back, and rocketed a punch forth towards Zen's skull...

Meanhile; Vanity had returned to Carmine's quarters, to make a report. "Master, I've gathered our forces as you requested." She paused. She'd have to be delicate with her next choice of words. She had seen Carmine's anger, and she'd dare not provoke him. "I... was wondering if it was such a good idea to be making a move so soon... after all, we could still be looking for the key... I was curious as to why our motives were being rushed..." she waited for him to respond.

He remained turned away towards the stone tablet before him, as if he was looking intently at it, although his eyes were covered with the bandages. "You are questioning my motives then, Vanity?" He asked in his normal slow and elusive tone. "N-no sir.." Vanity stammered, but was quickly interrupted "Do not cause yourself alarm. I will explain, although there should be no need to deliver an explanation to my most dedicated of followers, hm?" He said suggestively, making the women to his right bite her lower lip in frustration.

Carmine continued "We were victimized, exploited, and then cast aside as a product not worthy of selling, no longer of use to the consumer who did not long for the tools of war we had become. In this day of peace, they live among us in their own world of self content. We are but mere shadows of a memory that they do not wish to make a part of their reality, and thus we have been cast aside, abandoned. Has the tattoo on your shoulder ever been revealed Vanity? You are lucky that you are able to mask your face... but for those of us who cannot, we must hide ourselves from the eyes of the world around us." He paused momentarily, a hand reaching up to the gauze that covered his own eyes from being visible.

"We have moved in the shadows for nearly a century now, you and I. Do you not taste the aroma of victory on your lips? It nears each day, and I can wait no longer to attain it. We deserve it, you and I, each of them. I will have it." He said the last sentence with threatning forboeding, of full confidence in achieving his goal. He waited momentarily before continuing "To answer your questions, Vanity, that is, if I haven't provoked the need for self-fulfillment in you already-" he turned face to face with his accomplice "I am making our move now because we are losing our window of opportunity. The Key, over years, has been slipping from our grasp. The STAAR agency who opposes us grows in power each day. We need to act now."

His gaze returned to the tablet before him "If we can just get the weapon running, if we can destroy the STAAR agency, then humanity will lose their security. Without STAAR, they will recieve the Shinku with open arms as their saviors. We will have our support, we will have our resources, we will have what we need to find the Key. And once we find it, we will bring about the chaos." A devilish smirk crossed his firm features. Vanity nodded "I see... well, it seems as if there are only a few dents in the plan... what energy source are you planning on retrieving that could substitute for the Key?" she asked questionably.

Carmine chuckled "Now now Vanity, an author cannot reveal all the details of his story at once. You will soon find out. Until then, please send a message to Ula that she must return immediately from her current mission." Vanity was a tad dissapointed "Carmine! I'm not your messenger girl ya' know!" She grinned slightly "You're lucky I love you so much. Consider it done" She turned away and left the chamber, leaving Carmine to muse in his own solitude.

OOC- I apoligize on the slowness of posts lately, especially w/ the Shinku. I've been really sick so I've had to take some R&R. So yeah, sorry bout that xP
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-18-2006 at 09:46 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante sat his coffee down and nodded "Well I planned on training a little more with my guns." he said as he hand changed into a machine gun "But actually...the Weapon's Demonstration actually sounds like a good idea." he then got up for a moment and grabbed a plate and put some bacon on it and sat back down.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel took a seat beside Yoshiro without a thought. Then said absebtly "I was planning on going there too" she said. Her voice was a little vague as if she were hundreds of miles away. She was thinking to herself about Mia. She is just a robot in a human shell isn't she? I don't know but I do hope she wins. She should win She will win! She asserted that in her mind. She felt Yoshiro's eyes on her but she didn't care still miles away on her own cloud of thought.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Thats okay." the man said with a sad smile, "She just probably wanted to protect what she viewed as another human. Sometimes, it takes effort to remember just how evil these grigori are, even for one such as me who has kept track of their various killings since they were moved in here. But its important to remember that these were the dregs of humanity which then willfully became less then human, they have no place among humanity, they are merely weapons now. But to one without experience it would be tough to tell that so i forgive her."

"It looks like PN 231 is recovering." Luzifer had indeed stood up and seemed cool and collected now. The drug having worn off.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs ate the last of her pancakes and sat stil for a moment thinking about something 'i stil have the feeling something is wrong'she thought as she watched the others talk to each other. She looked up when she felt someone tap on her shoulder and looked to the asistant who stood behind her "the head scientist forgives you for pullingdown his pants"he smiled fatherly at her. Babs stood she wasent bigger than the guy but he gasped for air when she grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up "tell him i don't care"her voice had taken a slightly dark edge to it and she threw him across the room causing some people to look backwards when he hit a wall "point taken "he sqeeked and quickly moved out of the breakfast club as she sat down again. He decided to report to the scientits while babs just drank her tea.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante watched what Babs did and then thought to himself remind me to never make her mad. he then looked at Yoshiro "What weapons do you think they will have?" he said eating some bacon and sipping his coffee. This day should be intresting. He thought to himself

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 08:51 PM
    Threads

Kyo closed the folder and put it away it did more damage and then said, "Riiiight sure your not Yoshiro." He then turned around and said, "Sorry I blank out sometimes. I'm Yoko Kyo Agent Bright and your Sabel. Right." He said looking around and noticed that there were alot of people here. He was quite hungry so he went to get some food.

Ben Folds.....A Amazing Man

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yoshiro: Yoshiro was extremely surprised at how upset Babs was acting. After all, the guy had just said one sentence and she was flinging him across the wall. Yoshiro didn't know what the whole pants thing was about, but he figured he probably shouldn't bring it up. He'd also have to be more careful about perving on her in the future.

Dante's inquiry interrupted his thoughts "Well, it's supposed to be KEI versus some project labeled MARTIS. From what I've heard, MARTIS is alot like our AW mechs, but bigger, and well, obviously it's built to be alot tougher. It should be interesting to say the least." He scratched his head, hatching an idea "Oye! Since you guys are planning to go anyways, how bout we all head over there together? Even if Miss weaponoid is Research Division's toy soldier, she's still a part of our team eh?" His grin suddenly switched to a frown "That's more than I can say for a certain other psycho..." Yoshiro was obviously referring to Luzifer.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-19-2006 at 04:52 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Zen noticed the fist heading toward his head and was able to parry the blow somewhat. Intead of hitting his skull and most likly crushing it he hit his alien arm and semt him flying. Zen slowly recovered from the attack and thought of another way to get Brazen worn down. 'Ok no close up combat but what should I do. Maybe if I get him to chase me he might wear down but you never know this guy isn't a idiot.' Zen thought before reading himself for another attack from Brazen.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante nodded at Yoshiros idea "Hmmm I like the idea." he said smirking. "We should support Mia in her fighting." He then got up and looked at the clock "Well when does it start??" walking over to the fridge and grabbing some cream and pouring it into his coffee.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer had wierd sickly worms crawling under his skin. They were strange and burrowing coming out from his core and threatening to surface. He shook his head and the feeling faded. Whatever he had just taken was starting to wear off for which he could not help but be thankful.

A beep came from the older scientist pocket and he pulled out his PIA, the screen and keyboard appeared above it and on the screen was the face of the dock master. "Sir, shuttle number... " here he looked down at his sheet "B-387 has just docked carrying the cargo of... Product Number 0000-0000-0925"

"Thank you we will be over in a moment." the older scientist turned to the younger one "It seems PN 925, the former Asmodai, has arrived. I'm going to go and make sure it arrives safetly to the 9th circle. You handle everything here alright?"

"Yes, sir"

The older scientist left and the younger scientist looked at his clip board "let see... time for Gamma Triphephalene, Lipid B-271, and tetracarbon Triphospate"

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

OOC: Yeah, okay, this time there are no excuses. I recently managed to borrow a copy of Tales of Symphonia (you wouldn't believe how hard it is to get one in Holland these days) and spend the entire weekend playing, which has resulted in me being in 'OMG Presea is cute squeeee' mode (I’m working on a sig and ava set right now). I promise to post more often now. Really.

BIC:

As the scientist scurried away from the more then annoyed Babs, he was halted by Cerea’s hand landing on his shoulder. Cerea send the man a glare and spoke in a low voice. “You may inform your head chief that his services will no longer be required. As a team mate and companion of Babs, I am sure I can handle any maintenance and support any needs that may arise.” As she finished she let go of the now terrified scientist,

The scientist sputtered in objection “Un- unacceptable, we can’t just release-”

“You can, and you will. You lab coats have been messing with everyone you could get your plastic hands on. I managed to dodge the dance through sheer stubbornness and extreme individuality, but your actions have left their share of scars on even me. If you think I am going to sit around and let you do to others what you did to me, then you obviously do not know your own products.”

“How dare-”

“I dare, because I can. And truly professor, we really don’t want another Pirigus incident to occur again, do we?”

The scientist paled. “Y- You were the one who-”

As snow before a summer sun, the glare disappeared from Cerea’s face, being replaced by her usual cheerful smile. Although to the scientist, the glare was far less terrifying. “I never said that, did I? Although if you are going to play tell-tale we may soon find out.”

The scientist dropped down and shakily got back to his feet, before making a mad dash back to the lab section.

As the scientist made its way of, Cerea raised her voice. “Which reminds me, when are they going to pull Mia out of the freezer? I’d rather have her here then over there. I had just gotten the poor girl to experience a piece of being human, and I ain’t ready to just sit here and let the lab coats tear it to pieces.”
    Last edited by red storm; 11-20-2006 at 10:32 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs watched as cerea talked to the scientist and smiled eerie. she had look only seen once on cerea before and that was recently after her awakening a full driod disliked the amount of atention cerea was giving her and did a killing atempt in the hallway. Luckily he was stopped by the scientists and she had to go the infirmarie with a couple of broken ribs and pierced long. later that night cerea came to her and said the threat was elleminated. The same look was in her eyes and babs never dared to ask what she did with the driod.

The frightend scientist ran to observe room again and bursted in causing but doctors to look back "i..i have ben thrown across the room by agent shadow"he shivered and regained breath "and agent CQ unit -34 said she would take care of shadow from now on" he sank to the floor panting.
    Last edited by Nespa; 11-20-2006 at 03:46 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information