AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Sabel wandered around pushing off time for some reason she didn't pay attention to the whistles soemthing she normally would not do under any circumstances. She had not idea why she was in such a morbid mood. What had the fight done to her? Aroused a worry that hadn't really been there. The answer came to her she brushed it off. The way Yoshiro had addressed her in a softer tone even with his charasmatic Oye was so different from the man she knew. But what reason would she have to worry about Mia she could've beaten MARTIS sooner than she was allowed. Unnessecery worry that's what it was worry she hadn't felt since...was it that long had she been that wrapped up in the attention...yes that was the truly sad part she hadn't that much worry since her husband had gotten sick. She sighed nothing would've been better than the party time arriving. The clocks seemed to move against her wanting her drown in the memories.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

Ryo gave into a helpless guilt; it was a trigger in his brain, the comparison of another's well being against his martial duties. He took hold of a ceiling hook and sighed softly. He, for one, was glad to talk about something besides the comments they had to endure. "The meeting will go just like it should, so I'll have plenty of time to think about what to say when I step through the door... but I don't think you're being fair to yourself when you undermine your own well-being. Especially when compared to mine or anyone else's concerns.

"I don't know," he huffed lightly at his own psychoanalysis, looking down at his white-booted feet. "I just have a way that I feel about things. I can't really pin down my mode of thinking to just one word... except that it just sounds 'right' to me. Not like in a moral sense of understanding, or living up to what is expected of me. It goes beyond that." He paused only for a moment's breath, a soul-sincere expression matching her face. "I guess what I'm getting at is... being content with where you're going in life doesn't always mean you're happy. It usually means you're overlooking something or ignoring it completely." He raised his loose hand briefly, lips perking wryly. "It's something I'm always dealing with."
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Still waiting on a certain couple ppl to post... >_<;; Guess I'll just go ahead anyways...

Sumi: Sumi listened to Ryo's words with interest. Seemed as if what he was saying about himself also reflected how she felt in a way. But no, she couldn't bother herself with things like being happy or worrying about her own well-being. She had a goal to fulfill, a legacy to live up to. She wouldn't fail, she couldn't fail.

Listening to what he was saying, she wondered what made him have that mode of thinking. That drive to do what was 'right' to him. If it wasn't a sense of morals or living up to his expectations, than what was it? She couldn't pin it down, but he seemed to be, different. She found it all absurd, to be honest, the real world wasn't like that.

"I see. Well, perhaps you're right... but... I'm... I'm perfectly fine with where I'm going. As long as I'm going up, I'm doing what's expected of me, I can't see any other purpose for me than that... Even if happiness and well-being are sacrificed, it's just a price that has to be paid for destiny."

Another couple of passersby remarked at the two of them speaking so closely. She had to laugh inwardly; this was just what she wanted. If everyone began to see her and Ryo as an item, she would gain notice quickly. She'd become easily recognized, maybe Ryo would even give her a recommendation. Everything was unfolding as planned. But if he put off his meeting with the councilman any longer, he may fall out of favor with Head Division.. no, she couldn't have that.

"Captain, again I thank you for your hospitality..." Did she really mean this thank you? For some reason she found it easier to say this time... maybe she really did mean it. It was hard to tell, she had been acting so long it was hard to realize what emotions were real and what was just a ruse.

"I'm going to excuse myself though, I have some things to get done..." She rubbed at her eyes and chuckled a bit. "I hope we can spend some more time together, Captain, I like to get to know people I work with." [[that was a lie, she normally hated to be around the people she worked with more than what was needed.]] "Perhaps we could do something tommorow, or later maybe? Anyhow-" she felt the impulse to shake his hand, but realized that if onlookers saw that they may question why a pair who were supposedly dating were shaking hands instead of something more. So, she simply stood and brushed herself off, glancing upwards towards Ryo with a partial smile "I suppose I'll be off now. It was a pleasure, Captain."

Mia: Mia followed Yoshiro, partially dragging Cerea along the way. She didn't say much, just paused momentarily when Yoshiro had a fit of rage. Not really understanding, she briefly wondered what had caused his outburst, but didn't give it too much thought. Instead, she continued to follow him and Babs up ahead, sometimes looking over at Cerea by her side.

Yoshiro: Yoshiro continued down the hallway in a fit of rage. But when Babs wrapped her arms around him, he was more than surprised. He really didn't expect that, that was for sure. He was so surprised that his anger instantly melted away at her touch. He chuckled slightly in response to her words, "Heh... I guess I do overreact to things like that eh? But still... if he's goin out with her he could have at least told me... I mean, I'm supposedta be his best friend and stuff..." He looked over his shoulder at her and continued. "Sumi wasn't always so bad, there was a time when she was alot different than how she is now... heh heh and Ryo and Mia? Now that would be something to see. Talk about weirdest couple of the year, as if such a thing would even be possible-"

He frowned a bit when she let go. She must not have been that comfortable with her emotions yet. He rubbed the back of his head, sure he liked her but he wasn't going to press the situation. Of course he was one for perving, but he still had enough respect to let a girl make her own decisions. "Well, we'd better get on this shuttle before it leaves, eh?" He turned around and helped her onto it, then waved for the others- consisting of Dante, and Mia, who was also dragging Cerea along, to get on with them.

Shinku: The small group of Carmine's choice was fully mobilized into his corridors, so after a moment he continued. "Like I said before, I'm sure that you're wondering why you're here. Allow me to explain." He stood from his relaxed position on the steps and crossed the darkened chambers, turning around to face the small group again. "You know already that our forces are going to be gathered in full at Megiddo. However, I am giving you four a 'special' mission. Each of you are talented with mechs, correct?" He didn't wait for an answer, the question was rethorical. "You'll be working with me to retrieve the artifact I need to gather enough energy to power the weapon."

"Therefore as soon as we reach Megiddo you will all be coming with me. So far, all things are processing smoothly. In fact, it appears that only one group in STAAR would have enough skill to rival us, the group with the weaponoid project in it that intercepted Oni and Brazen earlier. Zen, I believe you were once aligned with that group, correct? Yes, it appears that if STAAR were to send them again, we'd be in a predicament."

He paused again, taking a momentary break from his speech, then continued "This space port is already in direct route to Megiddo on Earth. We should arrive by tommorow evening. Prepare yourselves well, and we will speak more of this later." He waved a hand to dismiss them, and Oni, Brazen [who nabbed Zen along] and Ula left the chamber with a bow and a "Yes Master!"

Now alone in the room with Carmine, Vanity spoke her thoughts freely. "Should you be so trusting to that new guy so soon?! We hardly know him, what if he's a spy??" She whined in protest. Carmine simply chuckled in response "That is precisely what I'm counting on." Vanity looked cross "What are you talking about Carmine? What are you planning?" He turned towards her and continued "A certain someone is leaking information to STAAR about our operations. Perhaps it's him, or perhaps it's another... beings that Oni, Brazen, and Ula are the only ones I have sent on outside missions-" Vanity finished; "-they're the only ones who have contact with the outside... I see. But.. Carmine, why did you purposely give them all that information? Why would you try and convince them to send the team with that weaponoid project? Wouldn't you want to keep that from them??"

Carmine smirked "You would think that wouldn't you? But, I am counting on them leaking that information. I am counting on them sending that specific team to rival us. I want them to. If things go as I anticipate, STAAR will be bringing the energy source straight to us. There is a certain someone on that team who keeps a certain artifact on his person at all times. These eyes see this. They see beyond a human's range of seeing, they see what is, and what could be. The artifact will be dropped straight into our laps, I have no doubts about this now. He will bring me what I desire... without even realizing he is doing so."
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-15-2006 at 01:17 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

babs chuckled "find that weird? try to imaging there wedding i am sure if someone has the nerve to object that mia would see them as a threat and kill them" she smiled a bit she would have loved to hold yoshiro longer but it was a rule that driods and human werent allowed to be together not that a driod ever showed interest in a human. she sighed as she entered the shuttle. She really wanted to return to the person she was before the operation but the chance that the scientist would figure out about her memories was just to big 'first i must get ryo on my side and then i gotta find out some dirty laundery to have something against them if they would find out. she sat in a seat next to yoshirp and giggled as mia dragged cerea into the shuttle.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ryo's somber expression reflected his misgivings about a soldier's life... rather, it was Sumi he felt sorry for. Here sat the daughter of the late Takahashi, speaking of a purpose that was tailored to her. He could only assume that she'd want to follow in her father's footsteps. Given the circumstances of her upbringing, he couldn't fault her for past, let alone her chosen direction in life.

But, destiny?

Predetermined, inevitable course of events. Just the lot of that phrase made his stomach twist in antipathy. For him, it was the alternate -- no, the underdone explanation of everything that goes on in everyone's lives. In his own life. The death of his parents, the loss of countless homes to a gaggle of reasons... him being put out on the streets because no one wanted to deal with a rebellious boy on the cusp of adulthood. Even his inscription into STAARs, the friendships made with Yoshiro, Cerea... Zen. His whole team. It abhorred him to think that all of these things happened because they were meant to be so. He had one, very solid reason to believe in free will, as well as its detachment from destiny, even in the face of overwhelming odds:

Anyone could do anything.

Just like the pair of passersby who commented on Ryo and Sumi's supposed involvement with each other. It was enough to heave a ragged sigh from his chest, foolish as he felt about his stance on relationships. He was only too happy to get his mind off of it.

"Don't mention it," he breathed with a chuckle. The shuttle was slowing down, the tunnel lights having lost their streaks. She spoke further about her business and her wish to talk to him again soon. "Heh... we'll see what happens, Lieutenant. I have a feeling we'll be working together sooner than we realize." He felt that he should shake her hand... but no, captains didn't do that for their own crew. The unspoken respect between soldiers was enough of a handshake.

"Now arriving in Central Dome, Luna Colony Councilman's Bureau. Please take --"

He sufficed with a tip of his hat and a gentlemanly smile. "The pleasure was mine, lieutenant." He grabbed up his attache' case and disembarked the gyro. From the station, he went up to one of the four receptionists at the front desk.

"I have an appointment with Councilman Onyx?"

"Ah, Captain Sawatari? Just a moment while I check my records..." Ryo's lips pulled in a frown. He had heard of the paranoia of the council -- never keeping the officials all in one place, namely -- but to have to go through this inane process was ridiculous. "Yes, Councilman Onyx is expecting you shortly. If you would, just walk through this biowave detector, put your briefcase on the conveyor... all right, you're cleared Captain. Enjoy your visit!"

The transition from the bureau's gryostation into the bureau itself felt just like all the other times he'd been in here before: surreal. Everything was metamorphic rock and wood -- luxuries that could only be acquired from Earth. Walls were hewn out of marble in undulating greens, pictures of former councilpeople oil-painted on stained cherrywood frames. Massive victorian pillars erupted from the seamless tile floor, polished and buffed to a near-mirrorlike reflection.

People walked around all over the place, everyone dressed in their business best. There were offices for territory acquisitions, census, ISS identification... the core of society's functionality rested on the unitarian regulations that the council, the ruling form of government in the ISS, provided.

Staircases descended, elevated into spirals, made of a combination of wood steps, plexiglass barriers and metal handrails polished with a lustrous golden shine. Ryo had been here too many times to not know where he was going. He nodded to all of those who recognized him even faintly as he navigated the halls and floors of the dome.

Soon enough, he had passed into the council's Personal Office Hub. It was starkly different than anything else he had seen. To those who had lost their way in the dome, this room appeared to be one elliptical dead-end of a room. The floors gave way to lighted glass in tile pattern. The walls looked to have many doorways or otherwise means of passage, but without a noticible opening mechanism, how to open them was anyone's guess. Dominating the immaculate emptiness of the room was a single holoscreen, built into the wall. As he stood in the center of the room, looking into that blank screen, Ryo knew what to do.

"Sawatari Ryo, STAAR agent division, captain of team zero-one. I seek an audience with the esteemed Councilman Onyx."

Any moment, Onyx's face would pop up, granting permission for him to enter... and Ryo would be quick about it. He was curious to know why he had called for him out of the blue, for the last time they had met was during one of Onyx's scouting routines. He was only 16 then, and was lacking an eye.

OOC -- okay, added more. Don't make this too hard on me guys. =P (feel free to ignore that xD)
    Last edited by Lucidian Dyne; 12-14-2006 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Adding more to my post.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"My orders were to stay until I am assured that your system can withstand a full A.I. assault or that I am convinced you cannot be saved." Vorr said.

"If your would should fall, then it will likely be Burned to prevent being used by the A.I." Vorr said, with a slightly heavy chest. He'd Burned three worlds, and nothing could ever wipe the image of a burning planet from his mind.

What had become of him without his wife? What had he become, that he sentenced worlds to die? He forced these questions back. He was Vorridian Nool, Admiral of the Selvadt Navy. He did whatever he deemed necessary to complete his orders.

"I also have something for the nay-sayers," He said, "A short time ago we found an A.I. probe in system. If you recall from the diagrams, the probe is in two parts. We destroyed the actual probe part, but the receiver part Foldspaced away before our fighters reached it. Unless scavengers have gone over the area since, the wreckage should still be there."

"Now, this gives no indication of when they will attack, they were merely trying to gather information. But it means that they will attack at some point in the future.

"By becoming allies, the Terran race now has the loyalty of the Selvadt race. If you ask for aid, as much as can be given shall come. That I promise on the honor of the Selvadt Navy and Nool tribe."

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Simon smiled kindly when he saw Harada, she smiled back, a curt quick smile that she didn't have time to lengthen, and he blushed a bit. She had always seemed pretty with her hair wavering behind her like a senuous tail. The flashing lights of the computers brought him back to reality though and the ceiling which was pressing down upon him filled him with the need to finish this quickly. Not only that but he had been told to rush. And the room buzzed with strangelyscintillating energy as dozens of keyboards were being used by men and women rushing towards a goal which they did not know but had been told to reach. Actually though they knew what the goal was but not the signifagance of it, a sort of knowing ignorance, the kind that those with great amount of book based knowledge were famous for. So confident in the knowledge of reading they lost the ability to observe, the psuedo-scientists as Simon Magus liked to call them.

He sat down at one of the monitoring stations and brought up the specs. Blood Pressure: Accelerated. Brain Waves: Off the Chart. Heart Beat: 100 times a minute. It was astonishing to see all this displayed before him coming from what not long ago had seemed to be a normal human being. Normal save for the boughts of drug-induced rage but those were infrequent. All his training as a physological biologist told him to stop and study these conditions but his job told him to eliminate these conditions. Right now he was analyzing the brain patterns. The CAT scans weren't helping anything, everything was red and trying to determine the cause based on that was proving futile.

Shizu leaned back abit and whispered to Simon, "I can't figure this out. I don't know why their suddenly so interested in saving this one. After all hundreds had been consumed before and no one had bothered."

Simon sighed, "Thats because the victim is normally dead by the end of the main flush. After the first rush... they fall into mindless rage and they are easy to capture, but often times their brain is decayed."

Shizu nodded, his brown eyes perplexed and his short black hair moving stiffly, he always put to much gel in it and it had crystalized to almost diamond like hardness. "Yeah, i was suprised the this one's brian hadn't degraded from the heat."

"That's why we have to work fast, no telling when the chemical break down will begin."

"We have the bugger on Gamma, right?"

"Yeah" Simon groaned futily. "But its still red"

"I bet whatever is happening is over heating his brain pretty bad to cause this"

Asmodai rolled inside his own mind. He could feel his conciousness tearing itself apart. A heat thrust itself through him and scored him like a knife. He couldn't think and his body seemed to act of its own according, snarling with its own vicious consciousness. God he missed her. She would have set her hand on his head and a sweet smoky light would have filled him. But all there was now was a turgid pain pushing him out of his own brain.

The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Councilman Onyx: Sitting in his personal offices Councilman Onyx leaned back in his chair. He looked out of place againt the classy decor that made up it's interior. The only thing that seemed to match was his uniform. His long white hair was in a shamble of long vertical spikes poking from the top of his head and trailing down his back. His body was that of a forgotten warrior, still retaining it's muscular shape despite the loss of it's toned mass. Although he had been bestowed with looks of age, his thin blue eyes twinkled with youth.

The councilman lifted a coffee mug to his lips. He always hated coffee. Since he had acquired the taste for it, it had made him feel old. Still, this hot liquid, after it's many years of enhancement, was still fuel nonetheless, something he found himself needing more and more with each passing day.

A friendly face appeared on the holoscreen that blipped into view before him, jogging him from his brooding thoughts. "AH! Captain Ace, good to see you. Well now, since when am I esteemed? Heh heh, please come in." He didn't bother to waste stuffy politness with the boy, if memory served correctly it wasn't something he liked anyhow.

It had been quite some time since he had last spoken with him. He could still remember when he first met Ryo... it wasn't that long ago, after all. He chuckled at the young teens image as it entered his mind. Alot different now, but still that same expression on his face. That sense of determination. He had seen himself in that boy. Was that why he was choosing him for this? Perhaps. He suddenly felt a pang of guilt in his chest, but shrugged it away as he waited for Ryo to enter.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-14-2006 at 11:05 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Cerea let herself be tugged along by Mia, tracing the corridors for an sign of the two that had been following them... her... whatever. Their disappearance did not allow relief to show itself to her, though. Because she knew they had merely been discouraged by the gathering of team 01. They would be back, and she would be waiting. Nobody would heard Mia.

Smiling, she clung to Mia’s arm even tighter. Every time Mia occasionally turned to look at her, she would return the look with a smile on her face. Worrying about the damnable lab coats could wait. Right now, she would enjoy the party with Mia’s company.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Head Division: Councilwoman Percinna, along with the remaining members of council in the room, were taken aback by the Admiral's statment. He would burn their planet? Somes minds crossed with the thought, [[Who does he think he is?!]] But councilwoman Percinna seemed to have a bit of a sympthy with his situation, despite her distaste of it all. She, unlike most, was able to put aside personal preference for the sake of the greater good. Perhaps that was why she was the council's official spokeswoman. But still, she hoped that it would not boil down to that situation..

She nodded, more to herself than to anyone else, and proceeded, "I understand. However the ISS, our union here, is already in the midst of a current crisis. I... cannot divulge further information due to confidentiality restrictions, however it is a growing threat and requires STAAR's full attention."

"Still, Admiral, if you would be kind enough, I think that the council would be in full agreement to enlist your assistance. I will have to further clear it with the rest of the members of Head Division, of course. But I am anticipating on our forces working together to help dismantle the AI threat before it reaches us. What I'm foreseeing is most likely us sending a special team to work with you in this mission. Would that be acceptable?"

"But ahh, I apoligize for taking up so much of your time. It would appear that I have all the information needed to make a proposal to the rest of the council. Please feel free to contact Head Division personally on this frequency should you find yourself discovering further information pertaining to this threat. Thank you again for all of your assistance, Admiral Nool."

Yoshiro: As the shuttle they were in slowed down, Yoshiro stood from his seat He nearly stumbled clumsily as the shuttle halted but quickly regained his footing. When they all piled out, he helped Babs out of the shuttle after waiting for the others to exit, resisting the impulse to grab her butt as he 'helped' her out. Finding that they were all just standing there, he thought he should shout out some orders;

"Oye! Hey Dante, you can come with me. I have to head to my room and grab some stuff. Cerea and Mia, after that, you two should go on ahead, just tell the girls when you get there that Yoshiro sent you. They know me so they'll clear out the area if there's any lamos hogging up our space." Turning back to Babs he continued "Oye, Babsy, go and get ready now. Buzz me on my communicator when you're done."

He gave Dante a hearty push towards the direction the two were going to be heading and followed the path down the hall. He sure was looking forward to seeing the girls in bathingsuits. He wondered if Mia, Cerea, or Babs could even go in the water. Surely they could, with how technology was, right? He wasn't sure though. At least he knew Sabel could. His mind's eye suddenly danced with images of all the girls in their bikinis. Oh yeah, this would be a fun party.

Mia: Mia didn't participate in the others chatter. Nor did she seem to mind that Cerea was clinging onto her. In fact, she treated the girl as if she was an extension of her arm. After all, she wasn't percieved as a threat, so there was no logic in removing her if she caused no harm. She wondered, why, though, would someone wish to cling to her arm in that manner? Perhaps Cerea was experiencing human exhaustion, and this was helping her to endure it. Still, wouldn't it just be logical to rest if one was experiencing exhaustion? She didn't understand it. She was a being whose thought process focused on logical decision making, so she had no experience when it came to acts of personal preference and pleasure. She decided that she would inquire Cerea about it at a later time.

After Yoshiro's proclimation, Mia nodded "Acknowledged. Your suggestion is acceptable. We shall proceed to the destination point immediately." As he left, she turned to Cerea and continued, "Cerea, I will require your assistance in this task. I am not accustomed to completing orders involving preparations for these, 'celebrations', as I was not created with that function. You will direct me, correct?" She asked her companion.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-15-2006 at 01:53 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

He turned to Yoshiro and nodded "Alright then" He says in a low voice. He felt Yoshiro push him and then began to walk "Having one of your fantasys arn't cha" He said with an evil chuckle "Well we are only human...well technically I'm only half so what ever." He said continuing to walk down the hall "I'm surprised your smart enough not to hit on Mia." He said chuckling

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel was sure she didn't want to help with the preparations but for some reason she needed companionship if only to flirt with a man to keep her mind from getting to weighed down by her somber thoughts. There were enough men that she was passing maybe she didn't need just anyone. SHe shrugged off the thought giving some guy a cute little wave. Some of the people were whispering about something she wasn't sure but she only heard snippits "Captain Ace..." "Leutennant Katana are you serious?" "Well I heard..." "Aren't aloud to gossip in front of you, Henry?" "No because you're not even sure that Sumi and Ryo are dating!"
    That last bit made Sabel stop. "Sumi? Ryo? No he wouldn't dare not with Yoshiro after him" she muttered hoping she was right. The couple heard her.
    "Oh I heard it was true and I heard it from Jeena and Jeena never lies, you're Sabel right the doctor for team 001?"
    "What do you mean Jeena never lies she lied about me and Kali!"
    Sabel cut in "I'm sorry but I really have to be on my way"
    "Oh sorry we didn't mean to get in way of flirting with every born man!" Said the girl becoming nasty.
    "Vicki be nice to her! Oh if you have to leave you'd better"
    Sabel left them behind. "You love Sabel don't you Henry is that why you're sucking up to her?" Sabel didn't pay to much attention to the sound of a slap.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs nodded and went to her room after a quick shower. She started to dig into her closet to find somethingh nice to wear. she frowned when she oculd not find anything diffrent on the hangers than leather tops and long leather pants. She pushed against a shirt and it fell to the ground, sighing she kneeled to grab it and a saw rather big and ugly pink shoe in the back. She frowned again 'i can't remember buying that shoe' she thought. and looked around but so no other one like it 'thats odd"'. she leaned forward to grab it and found she could not move it. Growling lightly she tryed to lift it and blinked when the floor came up with it. Blinking she putted the shoe to the side and started to dig in the hole beneath it with her hands after crawling further into the closet. She smiled when she pulled out two flat ecco sandals, a black silk wrap around skirt and hair robbon and finaly her old bikini "my bikini"she said happily and laid it aside with the other stuf.

Al she found was a small computer disk. She looks at it for a moment and after laying the stuf on her bed she popped the disk in her computer. and smiled faintly when her doctor came on "hello babs, i am glad you dug in your closet. I managed to save some of your clothing as you probely remember the bikini was for testing your health after the operation"he smiled "i am also here to give you a hint on dirty secrets and to warn you about a man"a picture of the head scientist popped up "this one is dangerous, he can order to reprogram you and was the one who held you when you did not remember anything" she blinked as the doctor came back on "i asume you wil know by now or atlist recently have met cerea. ask her about her assasin tests if she refused to tell you anything say it's for your safety" he nodded "good luck babs"and the image went black. Babs blinked for a moment and then changed into her bikini, pulled a black leatehr shirt over the top and wrapped the silk around and walked out the door to help with the party.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ryo's face brightened mirthfully, being very pleased to see the old man once again. One of the door panels on the wall hissed backwards and slid up into the ceiling, seemingly connected to the councilman's voice. "On my way," he nodded with a grin, and strode from the illuminated room into the yielding hallway.
    ----------------------------
    His memory danced with visions of their first meeting... it was something he swore he'd never forget. He had been practicing his gunplay in the park, using naught but a modified air pistol full of BB's. The whole place was as big as a football stadium, though hardly garnished with trees, bushes and grass. The ground was sand-brown, shattered like varicose veins from the dryness of Alden's artificial atmosphere.

The eyepatched whippersnapper had soda cans strewn across the entire park, and even further up on three-story apartment buildings.... the fire escapes, windowsills, even on the edges of the rooves -- every conceivable place to put a soda can was used.

To Ryo, it was just another day in the playground.

To some unspoken signal, Ryo popped at the the cans closest to him. They did all manner of things -- crumpling from the increased impact of the BB's, two-stepping on its bottom rim while keeping position, flying away in spirals. No single BB was wasted on anything else, unless he decided so. He was quick to clear out the center of the park, and had taken to "stalking" the grounds like a hungry predator after his daily meal. Cans weren't safe around buildings, let alone behind doors and trees. The young captain-to-be was on fire.

Every shot taken was a simple aim and pull of the trigger. No more than milliseconds (possibly even less) were needed for him to be assured of his mark. What might've passed as a silly young man waving around a gun and shooting erratically at nothing in particular became a picturesque metaphor of adolescent poetry. Sometimes people would come out and watch, more than entertained -- Alden wasn't known for being a fun place to kill time. They marveled at his talent, cheered him on... it only served to fuel the youngster's ego. No one had such skill as his. No one.

Ryo's final target soared through the air from the corner of one of the apartment buildings. He hunkered down into crouching position and gave his biggest grin yet. He wet his lips, watching as the can had descended into proper shoting range. And that was when Ryo let the can have it.

Shots were fired, one by one and in bursts of three, five... the occasional streak of nonstop BBs. The can twisted and danced in the air, never breaching 10 feet above the ground. Its material was slowly but surely being chipped away, but there was a methodical science to it. If he damaged the can too awkwardly, it's degraded aerodynamics wouldn't suit the air flow and cause it fall to the ground prematurely.

It only took a a full sixty seconds for him to reduce the can to nothing... nothing but the pulltab, which had dropped to the boy's hand... and at the moment he grabbed it, his sight caught something -- someone very much out of the ordinary. A tanned, bulking, wizened old man had his hands clasped in front of him, a great big smile plastered on his face. His hair had situated itself into a bizzare mohawk form, but his eyes... they were kindlier than anyone else's he had ever seen. To say he looked impressed was an understatement.

The old man beckoned with his finger... Ryo was too curious to decline.

And that was when he was propositioned for enlistment. His ticket to a better life.

How could Ryo resist?
    ----------------------------
    The captain passed inside the office, an expression of familiarity perking his features. "Onyx." He chuckled to himself. "You've grown younger, from the looks of it."

OOC -- wow, record time. 40 minutes for a post like this. ^_^ Usually takes me an hour and a half or so. o_O
    ~

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

EDIT- I added the "flashback" part onto Onyx's post for those who care ^_^

Yoshiro: Yoshiro flashed Dante a You-shut-your-mouth look. "Oye oye oye, now, I'm not that stupid!" He resisted the impulse to sock Dante another one. Dante seemed to be more and more like a snooty little brother to Yoshiro with each passing second.

"Ah! We're here-" His hand graced the keypad and the door hissed vertically upwards to permit them to enter. Yoshiro's room was in it's usual mess, and he flew flat on his face after tripping over a boot. "Dangit!" Picking himself up off the ground he looked over at Dante "Oye, you didn't see that."

After fumbling through a number of compartments Yoshiro had gathered the things he was looking for. Tossing them into Dante's hands he said "Alright! Let's go and meet up with the girls, eh?"

Onyx: Councilman Onyx grinned at the compliment "Eh, that's what I keep telling them. I mean really, I'm not that old!" He pointed to a seat directly across from his own. "Take a seat, please. It has been some time, eh kiddo? Heh heh... I heard that you were the handler of the KEI project, definately a big job. I'm assuming you were present at the demonstration today? I myself didn't catch it, I was preoccupied with other things, though I did recieve word of the results. I trust you were satisfied? Really, boy, how have things been for Captain Ace of AD team zero-one?"

Heh, smalltalk. He realized he was drifting away from the topic at hand without intending to. No, it must have been some act of his subconsciousness, escaping from what he was supposed to be doing. But Ryo wouldn't be satisfied by that, no doubt he'd been wondering why he was here. And Onyx wouldn't be able to dodge the topic for long.

*flashback*

Onyx, three years younger, found himself wandering aimlessly in an Alden town. Simply a visit to an old familiar sight was his intention, but he didn't anticipate that the day had more in store. He kicked aimlessly at the dirt, glad to be rid of his business attire for the weekend. This way, he felt more close to his roots.

For some mystical reason or another, he ended up there at that moment, of all places.

Maybe it was something cheesy like destiny, maybe it happened to be luck, but he caught sight of something incredible. A kid, no older than 16, had just reduced a can to dust with a few well positioned shots and without leaving it a moment to fall towards the ground. Maybe any other person would have seen this as a parlor trick and not much else, but Onyx found his mouth hanging open. Agents in STAAR couldn't accomplish such a feat after years upon years of training, and they were considered the best of the best. And here, this kid, had done so with such ease.

He found himself clapping, a broad grin on his face. He beckoned the juvenile closer, no way was this talent going to be wasted. As the boy jogged up to him, obviously giving into curiousity, Onyx found himself surprised once again. The boy had been shooting like that - - with only one eye. A tuft of hair had hidden it from view previously, but it was made clear to him now.

A moment of silence occurred between the two then, Onyx noticed that the youngster was sizing him up, obviously waiting for him to say something. Onyx just let loose a chuckle "Hey kid, I've gotta say that that was the best shooting -- that I've ever seen. Of course..." He smirked down towards the young man, "...I think I could've rivaled you back in my day. Ya see, where I come from, we play with bigger guns than that. We play with stuff like this--"

He pulled a small chain from around his neck that contained a black control panel, which he pressed a tiny button on. From seemingly nowhere, an AW mech of customized quality blazed down upon them. Onyx indicated over his shoulder at the machine's candy-red color, it's sleek design glistening in the intense artificial light, and more so, the large armaments seated on it's shoulders and protruding from it's arms.

Onyx let loose another hearty laugh-- the expression on the youngster's face was priceless. It was perhaps at that moment that he saw the similiarity between he and himself. This boy, judging from his scruff demeanor, had nothing but his talent to call his own. No, Onyx thought to himself, I'll change this boy's fate, he can become so much, he just needs a chance.

"So, kid, before you drool out a puddle, wanna tell me your name?"

And that question led to a series of questions, as the two sat in the shade of the AW mech. Onyx's heart broke that day with the answers he was given, the things that this young teen had been through... But he hoped his proposal would make the difference. That day, he offered the young man named Ryo a new eye, and a new future.

*end flashback*
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-16-2006 at 12:34 AM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Dante nodded and chuckled "Sorry if im acting so strange..I have no idea whats up." He said as he walked out of the room and into the hall "Right lets not keep them waiting." He said as he took off his mouth mask and put it on his neck.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Simon!" the voice bellowed across the clicking sounds easily reaching Simon's ears. He looked up quickly, the messanger explained quickly that someone from research division wanted to see him. Simon sighed, that meant they would be deploying Luzifer soon. Simon was the scientist in charge of the former Asmodai and PN 0231 and since Asmodai was out of commission they were probably asking about whether Luzifer was ready for deployment to its next mission.

He went out into the hall where the man waited, "You needed to see me about the deployment of Luzifer?"

He didn't recognize the man. He was past middle age by a fair margin but could not yet be considered "old". He had a strange shade of blonde-green hair had yellow eyes that stabbed out from his face. He had a calm, omniscient demeanor, with a cynical dismissive smile and a genuine apathy towards Simon. It reminded him of someone but could not figure out who. He lacked any sort of STAARS uniform which struck him as odd but he shrugged it off.

"I'm here to tell you to deploy Luzifer to team 01 as soon as feasibly possible."

Simon expected as much and was somewhat delighted that this man was not beating around the bush with him, "Alright, I just need to collect the conditioning drugs it would be taking for the next few days but other then that it is ready to go. The next organ that would be transplanted into it is still in utero and will be sometime before it is ready."

"The energy condensing gland?" the man asked without making it sound a question, "What about the Avion Organs?"

"They are still causing mental overloads in the test rats so they are not cleared."

"Put them on him anyway" the man said,

"Sir, i would need to see an order from head division to even begin to grow the necessary human organ, besides like i said it still causes mental over load on the test animals, even the ones we give Gamma."

"There is a difference between rats and the corpses you select to be Grigori. Remember that. That creature can take the transplant, I know." And Simon was almost wholy convinced, then man spoke with so much intelligence in his voice it was almost impossible for Magus to develop the skeptism necessary to doubt him. And Simon was infamous for his skeptism.

"Either way, I need to see a note from Head Div-"

Suddenly a note materialized in the other man's hand. He had been looking at the man and the next second the golden-eyed stranger was handing him A note.

"By the Will of the Council" it was signed and told him to begin preparations for the surgery. Simon looked at the seal several time to be sure. He tryed blinking but it was still there.

"Well it will take some months to grow the organ, it is large and complex but I'll get right no it as soon as we have given Luzifer his orders.

"See that you do. Also, forward Luzifer's order contact list to this address." The man handed him another slip of paper. "Another group is taking over managing Luzifer during his missions but we will leave him in your hands between missions"

The paper read, "Head Division Group KoG"

"Alright" Simon said but he knew that RD would want him to keep them on the contacts list for the Grigori. After all, the grigori were RD's eyes, ears, and limbs. Without the Grigori RD was at the mercy of the other divisions. The Grigori allowed the division to act on its own perogative to a certain extent.

The conversation ended abruptly as the mind turned away and walked back down the hall.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: meh sorry for not posting but my dog is sick and I have to clean up his ummm yes that...anyways I may not post for a while becuase of it.

BIC: Sabel glanced at the clock not time for the party no time seemed to pass. She fidgeted wondering what to do. Her mind floated to what she had heard about Sumi and Ryo. They defintely didn't belong together Sumi was too ruthless she had stepped on many toes to get where she was. Ryo had actually worked or least that was the difference in Sabel's mind.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs crossed the halls ignoring the catcalls and whistles. Until she was grabbed by her arm by another agent. she kept from glaring at him and quickly turned her face stoic "agent sako"she simple commented to larger male. Sako was a gruff wide shouldert agent with a slight beardgrow and a large scar in the neck. He eyed her for a moment "you look diffrent agent shadow" she remained emotionless "so". He narrowed his eyes "almost..completly human" on that comment she slightly narrowed her eyes "i am stil mostly human sako now if you wil excuse me agent gambler expects me to help with a party" she tryed to pull her arm lose but he just heled her tighter "you never showed interest in partys before either"he commented. Babs just looked at him "would you go to a party where everyone can only do the robot?"she pulled herself lose and walked away". Sako narrowed his eyes and walked towards the research department there was something of with agent shadow and he wanted to find out what. He walked towards research devision and knocked on the door of the room were simon was.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Simon had just finished sending Luzifer off and was reflecting on what he considered a disturbing series of events when the knock on the door came.

"Oh" The man said remembering something, "Have **- er PN-0231 give this to the captain, that should clear up any problems that might result from conflicts of command" a paper once again seemed to appear in his hands. The man must have them tucked up his sleeves, normally Simon could at least see where he had taken them from.

When the man was gone he opened the letter and it read " Captain
    Sawatari Ryo PN 0000-0000-0231 title Luzifer will be joining your team on the next mission. It will be on board as a consultant and under direct orders. This means it is not under your juristidiction during battle, however, it will be under your care between such warrish incidents. Otherwise, it is to be allowed to act on its own perogative to fulfill objectives that are assigned to it. You will see it under on the inventory of you ship. It should read, "Biological Weapon/CPU 0231. Feel free to use its abilities. It is our best unit. Thank You, ********" The signature at the end was illegible.

------

Simon now stood in front of Luzifer. The Grigori was leaning calmly against a post, it eye trained on something unseen. Simon had always wondered why the creature insisted on wearing its hair like that. It never allowed anyone to move it out of the way so they could see the eye. But Simon was to distracted giving PN 0231 its current orders to worry about that now. "...head to the Team 01 area of the barracks by 1900 hours. Until then you are allowed to act as you wish with the normal constraints for non-battle situations." Luzifer didn't seem to notice that Simon was talking but Simon knew it was of aware of his words. "You are to communicate with the two contacts on the paper i gave you as soon as you leave from Luna Colony and you are to give the Captain the note as soon as you see him." Luzifer against didn't give any form of acknowledgment so Simon continued flipping to the Inventory sheet, after all If Luzifer failed in its objectives it would be the one to recieve punishment, not him. "You have already been give the Lance of Longonius and the Phoenix Light Rail Rifle. I should tell you RD was able to improve the recoil systems. You should now be able to fire while moving at up to 20&#37; power and without deploy the stabilizer's at 50%." Off course, that was still causing a lot of recoil. Were Luzifer Not a Grigori it would hardly be able to fire at all. 9% was the value for even the most advanced of conventinal rifles combared to the PLRR. "Also, your pack, you may have noticed from the weight, as two explosive charges, reloads for the PLRR, two pistols with ammo, the heat knife you were using last time, and all the drugs you would need to take for the next four weeks. Your watch has been reprogrammed to ring when you need to take the dosages of the various conditioning drugs in addition to being set for the Gamma. There should be a few steriods, a cerebellum modification subsatance and several others. That it all. Begone"

Luzifer picked up his bag and adjusted the Lance on his shoulder with neither a response nor a look back.

Simon was jolted out of his thoughts by the knock on the door and he walked to open it. A large obnoxious looking man appeared. Ugh, he hated this man. He was cold and an idiotic ox as far as Simon was concerned, "Oh Agent Sako. What is it?"

Luzifer walked down the cobble stones in the civilian district. He had stolen some money from a man's wallet when he hadn't been paying very close attention and he was now buying himself books for the next phase of his existance. Another mission. Another futile mission. Kill a bunch of maggots. How tedious. He would never catch up to Mia like this, never find Him. He would always be a failure. A failure. Tossed aside for a better more feminine and perfect tool. He began to mumble

"And you were in the bathroom all the day resign
    in too yourself hoping that no one would find
    you but they found you
    and they took you
    and you some how survived+

But don't take the dream you cast from your tree
    which was empty as you slept underneath the sea
    you have drowned in
    and which you made in
    your heart and which oozed through your skin"

He hardly noticed he was mumbling. It was silent and the words tripped over his tongue. Falling neatly to the ground before they could be heard and they screamed mute from the earth bawling like babies newly born from the womb his mouth had turned out to be. The saliva birthing fluids began to fade and his mouth became dry and he stopped. With out knowing it.

He sighed thinking about how badly he had screwed up. But looking back he could not place the cusp. That point where the upward ascending line of his previous life lead into the downward spiril that had lead him here. There was a hole in his life where one part of his mind canceled out with another. The fuction of his life was not continous, perhaps that was why. Non matching limits. Not even differentiable half the time. He didn't know what the causes. How many unmoved movers -in the words of saint Thomas Aquinas- had shifted his life down this path, he only knew that it was his fault. He should have seen this coming, the fact he had no way of doing so only meant it was more his fault. More a result of HIS failure as a former human. ++

Then he hit his head.

His hand leapt to his forehead and he looked up. He hadn't been paying attention and-

No.

He couldn't be here.

Anywhere but here.

He stood in a park, underneath the leaves of the tree. And he could feel her body reaching out to him. Her blood broiling beneath him. He wanted to scream and he fell to his knees, his purple eye askew and broken. The synthetic wind of the colony moved the bang of his hair out of the way of his eye for a brief moment. But no one saw it. And it was well they didn't.

+ This First Stanza is from a Jeff Mangum song
    ++this entire paragraph is a reference to Calculus
    Last edited by Luzifer; 12-16-2006 at 05:17 PM.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sako enterted the room "your a guy from research right?"he looked at simon and talked further without waiting for a answer "one of the humanoid driods is acting strange"" he tapped his chin "agent shadow is her name, she shows more humanity than before and she was actualy interested in a party" he leaned against the door "i think something is up with her" he looked to simon.

babs was walking towards the civilian area and unconsuously shuddert remembering her last meeting with sako half a year ago.

flashback

Babs was sitting in the agents cafeteria and cerea was not around because of some maintance job. She carefully at her soup when sako came sitting at her table and she eyed him carefully. he smirked arrogantly as he spoke "how about you and i go out tonight, dinner, watching the stars"his grin grew perverted "and maybe a little tumble if ya know what i mean". Babs said nothing but lifted the cup with soup and threw it in his face causing him to yelp "i am considert a driod and your actions do not interest me" she stood and walked away ignoring the stares of the other agents.

end of flashback

after that sako kept following her around for a short while until one of the generals told he him he would be punished if he kept bothering her.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ryo smiled congenially at his recruiter and did as he was told. The seat accomodated him without a fuss, sheltering and comforting him like no other chair would. He took the liberty of sinking into the chair -- if that weren't enough of an indicator as to how the captain had been faring with his responsibilities, one might spy the faint bags under his eyes.

He nodded in the affirmative to Onyx. "My presence was required at the demonstration today, so it wasn't really a choice... but I was really curious to see KEI demonstrate her abilities to a greater extent than what we've seen on our misisons. Her capabilities are just..." he paused for a laugh, searching for a word that would do justice, " ... phenomenal. She never ceases to amaze me.

"As for myself and my team..." Ryo gave an uncertain rub of his nose before he moved on. It was clear what he was thinking about. "One of my agents was kidnapped... I've got another who's proving difficult, as it stands with integrating into the team. Heh." He gave a tired sigh as he locked his green-red eyes back to Onyx. "It's to be expected, I suppose. It's not like the promotion didn't come without its warnings. I just..." he drew on, breaking his gaze, "... y'know, I keep thinking about if there was something I could've done to prevent agent Crimson from being taken away from us."

The silence in the next couple seconds' passing was solemn. There wasn't a point in time since it had happened that he didn't think about Zen's absence. He was just as much one of the "originals" as was he, Cerea or Yoshiro. It went without saying that his leave would affect Ryo the way that it had. The way that it was doing.

Feeling that it was high time for a subject change -- and more importantly, to understand the reason for the summons -- Ryo cut to the chase. "Sir, I'm curious to know why I was brought here in the first place... this wouldn't happen to be in regards to the KEI project, would it?" He was only stabbing at a guess. EVen he couldn't fathom what things Onyx had in store for him.
    ~

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer stood under the tree a moment, gritting his teeth and digging his heals. Thump thump, went her heart in his. He wasn't going to run from these memories. Thump thump. Not now that they were preying on him. Thump. But it was too much. His sorrow sang out from him, bend out across the colony on verdant stream of pain. He almost screamed but kept his jaw locked, the scream gurgled in his throat. Drowned. Thump. He held his left eye which was beginning to burn and stepped back from the tree. Damn it. He knew he couldn't run though. This was just an excuse. But he couldn't take it. Thump.

He left the park in a hurried walk and ambled around finding himself on a random beach in the virtual terra area. He watched the waves for a moment, trying to reset his thoughts and decided that he would attempt to read. The book visibly shook in his hand. The sun beat down on him. Judging. Harsh. Hot.

Simon cast the man a brief disdainful look, scientists. Bah! Talking like they were some homogenous group, that every one of them was a general scientist and had no particular specialization or interest. Is that all they were to people? Men in labcoats? They were humans too! There jobs forced them to be faceless but they went home to wives and children (though he didn't have either). They had there own idiosyncracies, their own pains, their own private guilts and loves. To turn them into "lab coats" or "scientists" was immoral and defacing! Denying him his humanity!

He kept his face steady though and looked up, "I'm a molecular biologist i don't work with droids but i'll pass your info on to someone who might specialize in that area. For now though you may go and we will send word if we need you further."

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs smiled as she walked towards yorshiro's rooms. She knew that pilots and captains had rooms that were slightly bigger than those of normal agents. she stopped before a door saying gambler and knocked. while waiting she looked around for a minute or two and her thoughts went back towards sako 'i hope he is not gonna be any trouble'she shuddert a bit.

Sako hpmfed for him al those scientist looked the same "fine but i think you need to be quick about it" he turned and opened the door but looked over his shoulder for a moment "afteral it's your funeral if she turns against us"with those words said he left.

Last edited by Nespa; 12-19-2006 at 10:43 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel watched Sako enter the Research Division. She decided it was time go before the bulky man came back out and noticed her. She wanted company but not that kind. She disappeared around the corner with only a few seconds to spare before he came out. She checked the clock not even close. Maybe she could help Yoshiro and the others? No not yet she needed more time to think about this even if it was denying herself fun for a while. These thoughts defintely fit under the catagory of uncomfortable to the point of akward.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Closed Thread

Thread Information