AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default RPG: Key to the Cosmos

Those of you who have found your way to this thread and want to sign up, the sign up thread for this rp is located here:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=49452

Okay, onto business. ^^ Welcome to all of you who have joined! I'm ready to get started, so lets get moving. I hope this rp turns out awesome! Here are some ground rules, and after that we're all set!

1. No double posting or spamming.

2. I'm so sick of 2-lined posts! Keep your posts at a minimum of 5 lines please!!

3. All things said out of character must be put in OOC

4. You can post one time back and forth, but if I see back-and-forth-back-and-forth-back-and-forth, then you're in trouble. This isn't a chat room!

5. Up to 3 posts a day. Gotta let ppl catch up ya know! [UNLESS: you are RP'in more than one character, then you get to have more ^^]

6. If you're going to be gone from the RPG for a long length of time, please let me know.

7. If you are gone for more than a week w/o notice, I will keel off your character or give your character away! I don't want to, but I don't want my RP to die... sorry!

8. Pretty please inform me if you plan on deviating from the storyline or have any sudden changes with your character before you post it in the RPG, so that I may approve it. (examples: you're character is joining the evil side, is going to be kidnapped, is pregnant {<<LOL} or anything of that nature)

9. No God-modding. Don't make your person so strong that they are super stronger than the other agents. ALL of the agents are of about equal strength, so keep that in mind when disputes come up between characters. The only real exception is the Weaponoid [Sorry! It's part of the storyline I came up with ^^;] but even then not in all cases.

10. You must respect your GM, me. If I ask you to do something or if I suggest to you to do something, please don't take it offensively, I'm just trying to run my RPG here and I think I deserve your respect. <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Database is under construction YO!
    xP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-19-2006 at 02:02 AM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- This is basically the intro post, so I'll be voicing a number of characters. I'll also be playing as Ryo. I've also decided that I'll be playing Yoshiro too, because I want him in the story.

A young man in STAAR uniform walked down a corridor in the company of a blonde female, who was completely outfitted in metalic armor. Doors slid open, and the man pointed things out to her, describing them, almost like a tour guide. "So, this is whats known as "The Hall". It's the place that all of the members of the Agent Division hang out at inbetween missions. It's got a whole garden, artificial beach, a mini cafe, resting quarters, and a few other things. Heh, I don't know why they call it "Tha Hall" though, as you can see it's not just a hall, haha I mean, it's, well, it's alot bigger... ya know..." he paused, noticing the girls apparently blank expression. He was obviously not holding her attention very well. He loosened the collar of his shirt, while thinking [alright, just how the heck do you make conversation with a weaponoid? Oh well, it's a good thing we're already there...] They stopped in front of glass sliding doors. As they both stepped in, they saw a young man with fiery red hair who happened to be conversing with another slightly older man at a table.

"Good evening Captain Ace, may I speak with you?" The red-haired man stood up from the table and walked towards them. "Allen, we're on friendly terms you know, you can call me Ryo." Allen smiled sheepishly. "Y-yes Cap-- I mean, Ryo. I have come to you today because the Head Division has assigned you with a new task--" Ryo quickly interupted "Look Allen, I already recieved my new assignment from Head Division. Supposedly some STAAR agents intercepted a message that seemed to suggest that the ISS was about to become the victim of an alien invasion. And so, they're having me gather some extra agents to join my crew, team 01, and then we're all supposed to hop on a spaceship and go whoop some alien butt. Yeah, I already know all this."

The man replied to Ryo's remark with a stupified look. "I-i-invasion, sir??" He cleared his throat "Eh... Captain, I know nothing of the invasion mission... The Head Division has required something else of you... they require you to take..." he paused, gesturing to the weaponoid "Her... on the mission along with you... she's "the" weaponoid, sir."

Ryo blinked, staring at the tan female before him "Sh-she's the weaponoid?" "Yes" replied the other agent. Ryo nodded towards him. "Alright then, you can go now..." The other agent quickly turned around and walked off. "So? They want me to babysit you then? Well..." he extended a hand towards her "I'm Ryo, or Captain Ace if you prefer. Welcome to the team. What's your name?" The girl did not return his handshake and mearly stated "It is good to make your aquaintance captain. I am known as Weaponoid K-E-I. Serial numb--" she was interrupted by Ryo "No no no, I want your name, not your serial number and all that. What's your real name?"

The girl was shocked by this remark, and although her face did not have the expression, her eyes had widened in reply. "My... name is Mia." Ryo grinned. "Well, Mia, welcome to the team. This is Yoshiro..." Ryo nodded to the man he had been speaking with earlier "His agent name is Gambler..." Upon hearing his name, Yoshiro stood up and walked over to the two of them.

"Don't worry Ryo, I heard most of the conversation..." Yoshiro got a gleam in his eye "Heh heh she's one hot weaponoid! Wow I didn't know they made them so fiiiiine!" Ryo smacked Yoshiro in the back of the head "Grrrr down boy!" he shouted "Geez Yoshiro, act a little more seriously. Theres going to be quite a few others who are joining us on this mission too. Most of them are rogue agents, people that work on their own. They're not going to act very kind to someone as unprofessional as you." Yoshiro just stuck his tongue out in reply. Mia just stared at them curiously, eyeing their odd behavoir.

[an hour later]

Ryo and Yoshiro sat in the room, (Mia preferred to stand) waiting for the new agents to show up for their latest mission. "Hey Ryo, wanna shoot some dice while we wait? I bet you--" Ryo quickly put his hand up "No, they're coming right now..." His red eye focused on a wall to their right "They'll be coming in soon..."
    Last edited by .Gogo; 09-25-2006 at 01:06 AM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs walked down the hall adjusting her black gloves her face empty of any emotion. some of the other agents quickly moved out of her way, she stopped before a door and knocked until she heard a faint come in and entered. Inside she saluted ryo "agent shadow reporting for duty sir" She saw that mia was looking at her outfit which consitent of a leather top that ended just above her midriff and leather pants with combat boots and a kevlar jacket with the staar emblem on it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Marching through the corridors was a blue haired, green eyed girl wearing a blue dress-uniform. Said girl was on her way to a briefing conserning some battle in some place. Her mind wasn't really there when she got the message, she'd been to engrossed in modifiying her ear-connectors. USB was good, but wireless acces was far less secure, and therefore easier to hack. Except for her, of course.

She giggled slightly as she entered the hall. Seriously, the hall? Higher ups weren't exactly the most original of people. Why not call it 'the hangout' or 'the garden' at least those were a bit more accurate. Oh well.

"Hayo, cap!" she shouted as she waved for Ryo. "I hear there's some problem in some place, and we were... send... to...." She trailed of as she noticed Mia standing, her hand dropped slightly. The scanners installed in her eyes were displaying a detailed information on the weaponoid. Her eyes went wide, and the others were starting to think she was terified of the weaponoid. Any minute now she could turn around and run away.

"She's! So! Cute!"

.... Or maybe not.

Cerea leaped forward, hands clasped in front of her face and her eyes all stary. "Amazing! I heard stories about you, and how cool you were suposed to be, but they never said you were such a cutie! Ooh! I really like that necklace, oh and the winged connectors! And you have the cutest set of blue eyes!"
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs sighs when Cerea enters and starting squaling, she liked cerea very much being one of the few droids that helped her fit in. But also in being a good sparring partner, rubbing her nose she grabbed cerea by the collar of her uniform and pulled her back "calm down cerea, we don't want her to get a nervousbreak down already because of you" she gave the girl a smirk "and i don't want to have to make a back-up again of you system" she lets go "seeing the fact that you can't sits stil for 5 minutes"she crosses her arms and looks to mia.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

OOC: Finally...No Way! Agent Cards! Sweet! Mia your my new friend! I'll collect them all!

as Babs and Cerea were getting to know each other a tall man walked in with his arms crossed and his eyes closed this guy was actually quit the strange one off all the agents he almost looked evil with his two giant hand blades rubbing together.. It seemed like he didn't want to be bothered do to the fact that he was Dante Cry...also know as Agent Stray, the agent that works alone, why they called him for a team mission was his question but it didn't let it bother him. In a low voice he said "Agent Stray." is all he said
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 09-25-2006 at 05:50 AM.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"...And that headband, wow! Does it do anything? It's looks like a -urk-" Cerea was cut of mid-centense as Babs pulled her back by the collar of her uniform. As soon as she let go she whirled around to face the girl. "Moo, I was just saying Babs I mean, look at her! She is so cute!" She tilted her head at the Babs. "Or do I sense a hint of jealousy in your voice?" She grinned spun around untill she was behind her and threw her arms around the girls' neck, resting her cheek against Babs' "Don't be, you're to pretty to be jealous."

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs just blinked "i was merely trying to dam in your reaction" she smirks "remember the first time you met me? You scared me so much in punched your arm off and it costed you three days just to repair it". She frowns when Cerea threw her arms around her neck and started to tighten 'also may i remind you that unlike you i am just 17% droid and stil need to breath"she chuckles.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: The shakkar is an energy blade carried by all Selvadt warriors. It sits on the forearm, and when activated creates a 2' long blade of energy that can cut as well as deliver a shock to most A.I. control systems.

A lone Sevadt battleship hung in orbit around Luna(the moon). Nestled safely inside the ship, far from the vulnerable hull, Admiral Vorridian Nool sat in his office, reveiwing the basics of Terran(human) language. He vocalized different sounds out of the gills running down his neck, trying to master it. He was a soldier, not a diplomat, and his assignment had come on short notice.

A he let out a short honk, the Sevladt equivalent of a sigh, and pushed himself out of his chair. He finished adorning his dress uniform, and strapped his sidearm and shakkar on. His long legs carried him down the corridors of the ship, and to the hangar bay. There, a transport shuttle waited.

A few minutes later, they touched down at the STAAR compound, and after he had been cleared by security, Vorridian began following the directions on the holomap to the office the meeting was supposed to take place in. However, he soon became lost, and walked up to a group of agents. In a piping, yet authoritative voice, he asked, "Excuse me, but where I find office of agent..." He trailed off as he read the notes on the bottom of the map. "Obsidian?"

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 03:27 PM
    Threads

Lost in what seemed like a sea of dress uniforms, Minjonet was quite pointedly dressed down - in fact, the baggy denim jumpsuit she was wearing seemed as if it had been stolen from one of the hanger crew. Her boots, at least, were shined to gleaming and from their fancy decoration looked as if they might have been part of a dress uniform, maybe, perhaps in their better days. Over her back was strapped a fine lazer rifle, the leather strap slung across her chest; another lazer pistol sat at her hip on her belt along with several bulging pouches of curious accoutrements. As the other agents passed, some quite pointedly stared, obviously not quite used to the appearance of a Hybrid.

As he came walking up, she looked the Sevadt over pointedly for a moment before smiling. "Obsidian? I'm looking for 'im, too. At least they gave you a map." She chuckled deeply, moving to peer over his shoulder. "That room, there, I'd guess." She pointed with a paw, claw poking through the hologram as she gave a lazy shrug, her tail twitching in thought.
    Looking for an Inu-Yasha Roleplay Board...
    Please PM me if you know of one!

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC-
    @Seikyu Kiba: *pokemon theme sounds* Gotta collect 'em all! Agent cards!
    @red storm: *squee* you put it in you're siggy!

Mia: As each of the agents filed in, Mia stared blankly at them, looking each of them over with her blue eyes. Her eyes focused in and out, gathering information on the subjects. Her internal systems potrayed holo-screens with statistics of each of the agents. Agents CQ unit-34, Shadow, and Stray. Two classified cyborgs, the remaining a soldier. She was beginning to analyze their capabilities, but was soon interrupted. The said cyborg, Cerea, had walked up to her and began speaking. Mia's eyes widened, but she said no words or made any attempt to stop Cerea's outburst. She glanced at her curiously as she took in her words. [[I have confirmed this is what is known as praise. Praise: Expression of approval, commendation, or admiration. Response? Correct response not detected in nanite mainframe...]] Mia did not know what to do in this situation. As soon as she had finished analyzing, the other agent, Babs, had removed Cerea from her and the two of them began conversing with eachother. Mia was still very confused, and somewhat frustrated. It had been mentioned that she was activated before she could have a social interaction bit installed in her nanite base, however, she was still technically human. So in a sense she should have been able to peice together some sort of response. She decided to put this conflict aside for now.

Ryo: Ryo nodded towards the agents walking in. "Agents CQ unit-34, Shadow, Stray... looks like we're still missing quite a few more people then." he paused "Umm... Agent Stray, can't say I've had the pleasure of working with you yet. I take it you're a rogue agent, right?" Although the tall man looked like he didn't want to be bothered, Ryo was not intimidated, he had dealt with worse people. Ryo noticed Cerea's reaction to Mia and laughed slightly. "Heh heh for a second there Cerea, I thought that you were afraid of her or something... Still the same as that one time we worked together. I trust you haven't forgotten? It was some time ago though..." He found the situation very amusing, especially because of Mia's reaction. Most likely because she had recently been awakened, she didn't seem familiar with these sort of situations, or how to respond to them. But Ryo figured that since she was locked up in some case for 13 years, it was understandable. He decided to help the situation, not wanting to see Cerea offended by Mia's seemingly harsh reaction. The last thing he needed was an unruly crew on his hands. "Cerea, I'm sure that she didn't mean to be so rude... I'm sure she's still pretty new to this thing, she'll warm up eventually" he said kindly.

Yoshiro: Yoshiro nearly salivated as he saw the two females walking into the room. In fact, he didn't even realize that there had been a man walking in behind them. As soon as they had all began getting aquainted, he shimmied over to where Babs and Cerea were busy talking. "Soooo, how are you ladies today? It's nice to see that we're going to have some wonderfully attractive females such as yourselves onboard this mission... How about later on when we get on the ship, I can show you around? Me and Ryo fixed it up good. I can show you girls the hot tub too! Hows about it?" Yoshiro flashed a big shiny grin, ignoring the angry look from Ryo.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 09-25-2006 at 05:09 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs looked at yoshiro and smirked mischieviously 'so this is the guy that reqeusted al those porn book printout's'. She looked to him innocently "but then the water can cause my ubs ports to malfuction and then i can't download and print your porn books anymore"she smiled sweetly as cerea stared at her with open mouth, ryo seemed to ready to blow up and mia and stray just looked at her.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Yep Yep^^ Its nice of you to make them

Dante glanced over at Ryo and nodded "Indeed." He said quietly listening to the others talking and noticed the one called Mia standing there. He observed her and was thinking of if she was analyzing abilites, But instead looked away and continued to sharpin his blades quietly. He continued to listen but also over heard what Cerea and Babs were talking about and apparrently he asumed that those two had something together all though he wasn't quiet sure, his eyes grew wide as a thought crossed his mind he knew that these were going to be the weirdest people he met, of course he never worked as a team.
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 09-25-2006 at 04:10 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Still leaving one arm around Babs neck, Cerea put her other hands index finger under her chin as she responded to Ryo's query. "Wasn't that the mision where I ended up in bed with that cute brunette? What was her name again?" She shrugged "Guess I forgot." She frowned as Ryo apolagized for Mia's behaviour. "Bah, you know me better then that cap! As unoficial morale officer of STAAR, I can hardly turn my back on someone -a very cute someone- who's a bit new to emotion, can I?"

Then Yoshiro came in and started flirting with them. Cerea resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Even if she did swing that way, there was no way she would actually believe such a lame excuse for peeking.

Then Babs told him off with the excuse of not being able to download his porn because of her USB ports. Cerea's mouth was hanging open with surprise, and protest. She had taken personal care to make Babs' USB ports waterproof during her last tinkering spree. When the reason for the excuse finally got through her mind, she gave the girl a sinister smirk.

Turning back to Yoshiro she spoke "I'm sorry, you must be very kind to offer such great effort to show us around. Unfortunately, I don't swing that way." With that she threw both her arms around Babs again "I swing this way!"

Junior Member FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost is infamous around these parts FrozenFrost's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 06:27 PM
    Threads

Rhoan ayutzuki walked down the corridor he was using his eye implants to asses danger and to locate and watch the meeting he turned a corner and began a inspection of the meeting room and chose a tactical standpoint in case of confrintation he deactivated his eye implants and opened the door saying "Frost reporting sir" and began to watch the rest of the agents while taking a seat in the corner and waiting for briefing he also noted mia he knew she was a weaponoid because he could see through her if he activated his eye implants
    after keeping a watch on everyone for sometime now watching them mess around he thought "this is a waste of time" scince the meeting hasnt started yet he decided to inspect his elbow blades the were projecting at 1' long 100% he had nothing to do now so he began listening to conversations and keeping an eye on the door he muttered "the meeting better start soon" and then fell silent
    thinking "always the waiting" ... he spent the next several minutes thinking about the misson and wondering why so many agents are here he concluded its either big assault or just vitally important and left his thoughts at that he rechecked all his weapons knew he coulndnt keep himself amused for long so he began listening to the agents talk again
    Last edited by FrozenFrost; 09-25-2006 at 06:33 PM.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs made a choking noise and pulled cerea of her "luckily for my health i do not swing that way" She looks to mia who looked curious at the interaction 'don't worry you get used to her..in two or three years" she chuckles something she rarely did among other people "Cerea here is a true battle driod, i am more for the reasearch, hacking, dowloading.."she glanced to yoshiro "and aparantly printing porn" She pokes cerea "and i keep cerea's anti-virus and hacking software up to date or else she was probely taking over by a virus a long time ago"she blinks "though i do sometimes think she has a unremovable virus in her head that should explain her behavior" she brushes her hair back

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Zen was walking down the many hallways of the base twirling one of his pistols around his finger. Many people who passed stay far away for fear of being shot or just attacked by him. As he passed a cornor a young man called out to him, "Ah, Zen sir! You are needed in the brefing room for a mission with Captian Ace." Zen just looked at the boy. He looked no older then 19 and then gave a small chuckle. "Sure no problem but now you must die for calling out to me and not standing infront of me." Said Zen as he pointed his pistol at the boy's head. The boy started to shake and sweat. Zen pulled the trigger but nothing happened, Zen then gave a loud laugh. "Ahahahahahahaha! I had the safty of kid." He said showing the boy. "Thanks for the info." Zen said walking away. "O-of course Zen Sir!"

Zen walked into the room to see a few people he didn't know. He then noticed Ryo and said," Captian Ace! Zen Crimson reporting for duty." As he saluted him. He then walked to a cornor and looked at the people for a few minutes before going back to twirling his pistol.

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Arisu ran down the corridor which led to the meeting the high officials were giving."I'm so late. Geez I just had to bursh my hair for a whole hour in the bathroom." said the red haired girl. Her bionic legs giving her the boost she needed to reach the door in time.She made sure the small handgun she had was lodged in her left legging. The girl opened the door and saluted to the high officials "Arisu Arisugawa: Agent name Ice Queen." she said taking at spot, leaning agains tthe wall, smoothing out her STAARS jacket.
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Mia: Mia closed her eyes, and leaned against the wall with her arms crossed over her chest. After taking some time to re-assert the data she had collected on her new comrades, she found that the same situation kept presenting itself. It was on her mind, no doubt. An unidentifiable feeling. A feeling coming from her 'inferior' side. Her human side. Although she did not understand the feeling, she knew that it was there. And it was a current annoyance. Perhaps it was caused from her previous interaction with Cerea. She pushed it away again. As soon as it had aroused, the annoyance was gone. She opened her eyes and turned to look out the window. The outdoors had never been real to her. She had never been on the outside before. The closest feeling of reality she ever had was in virtual reality sims used to test her fighting ability. And what of her life before becoming the weaponoid she now was? That was just another unsolved mystery. Her eyes fell on a lone bird, sitting on a tree branch. She focused on it. What did this bird mean to her? Nothing, except data.

Yoshiro: After hearing the remarks from Cerea and Babs, Yoshiro pouted. [[Man did I get shot down!]] he thought to himself with a dissatisfied frown. His mind wandered for a mear moment as Cerea's comment re-entered his mind, producing some arousing thoughts, however his more charming and polite side soon took over. "Ohhh I see ladies. Well, guess both are of you are off-limits then..." Yoshiro perked up "Well, lets start again. I'm Yoshiro, aka Gambler, and I'll be the one piloting the ship. Ryo and I have been on this ship together for awhile. Our team is usually made up of me, Ryo, Alice, Amber, Sable, and Zen, so they'll know things about the ship too once you meet them. But of course me and Ryo are the experts. So, if you girls need anything, just let me know. And don't worry, I'll try my best not to make any more advantages on you" He said with a charming smile. [[so long as I can help it anyways...]]

Ryo: Ryo nodded to Cerea "Yeah, that was the mission. We wasted alot of time trying to find you while you were busy seducing some girl! Though I have to admit, it was pretty funny in the end." Ryo turned his attention to Dante, who seemed reluctant to talk. "I see, so you are a rogue agent then. Well, you won't be the only one, all the new agents coming in are rogues too." Noticing that Yoshiro was finished attempting to seduce the girls, Ryo breathed a sigh of relief. He made his way over to him and rested his elbow on Yoshiro's shoulder "Unfortunately, girls, me and Yoshiro go way back... I know he's a lecher, but he's also polite most of the time. Not to mention..." Ryo glared in Yoshiro's direction "He knows what I'll do to him if he's not" he said in a serious matter. Ryo then grinned "Well! I think we're all going to get along just fine huh? Now we just have to wait for all the slackers to come in." Ryo glanced out of the corner of his eye to find Mia looking out the window. [[wonder what she's thinking...]]
    Last edited by .Gogo; 09-25-2006 at 05:08 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Thank you," He told Minjonet, bowing at the waist. He then walked away, in his birdlike stride, to the office that Minjonet had pointed out.

"Please, please, come in, Admiral." Agent Obisidian set, motioning to a Terran chair. Obisidian sat behind his desk, his tone and manner comforting. "A political officer." Vorr thought.

"Thank you." Vorr said, and paused in front of a chair. He looked at the others, and found an armless one. Pulling it in front of him, he turned it so the back was facing the desk, then sat in it.

Obisidian cleared his desk and said, "I'm sorry for the mess, and any weird looks you recieved on the way here. Alien relations have been a little strained ever since that report came in of an attack force." Obsidian's glassy black eyes fixed on Vorr's navy ones. "Not that that's leaving the room."

Vorr blinked, and said, "If you need help, I will fight against enemies of Terra. I have fought in 57 major battles, and my ship has fought in 39 of those battles. I am here to open an alliance."

Obsidian sighed, and said, "But then we have the glory hounds and racists who'll give me hell about it." Obisidan smiled, and said, "Between us old war dogs, I say screw 'em. Give whatever assistance you can." The agent rose, and said "There's a group of agents we've assigned to deal with the problem, you probably passed them, but you should start there. O'ilu sheehar weenal."

Vorr blinked at the last scentence, and said, "Your Selvan is as good as my Terran. He ran his hand down his left gills, then held the hand out to Obisidian, a Selvadt goodbye. He walked back to the odd assortment of agents he had seen before, and entered the room. Instinctively, he did the oppisite of the gesture he had done to Obisdian, and said, "I am Admiral Vorridian Nool, and I am here to offer help against other races."

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Sabel was in no hurry. As she walked down the hall she took extra time just wink at all the men. She reached the door of the room and walked casually in again talking time to wink at certain people. "Agent Rose." was all she said to Ryo.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante nodded to Ryo and then looked over at the 3 people who walked in, He didn't say anything but he got up and leaned against the wall stairing at them, Sabel who entered seemed to be more into medical supplys, He then glanced over at Arisu and thought she is probably the one who will be less prepared and more about her looks, His eyes continued to glance around the room with a evil glare. He glanced at Admiral Vorridian and noticed he was probably the only normal person here..all though he could be wrong.

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Arisu smiled politey at Yoshiro and waved a small little wave. "It's nice to meet you too.He..he" she said 'Geez he seems like a captial pervet.' she thought a small vain twitching on her forehead. She began to walk around and introduce herself to a mysterious man named Dante, her long red hair bobbing as she walked. "Hello there I'm Arisu Arisugawa nice to meet you." she gave a low bow
    to him.
    Last edited by Mitarisorceress12; 09-25-2006 at 05:33 PM.
    Thanks Aura

Senior Member Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 03:27 PM
    Threads

Minjonet watched the Selvadt stride down the hall, tail twitching back and forth in obvious curiousness, before she coughed to remind herself that she had to be off somewhere too. After a long moment of muttering to herself she pulled out a data pad and thumbed the side to scroll through the information, finally getting the room number she needed again. "Oh, so it's over there. All right, then." Muttering to herself, she ambled off, walking at a leisurely pace.

"Two-oh-one, two-oh-two... this should be it." She looked the door to the conference room up and down before nodding to herself, pausing a moment to lick her fingertips and pat down a place on her muzzle where she knew there was a bit of fur that always wanted to stick up. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door.

A rather fierce looking girl in the corner, several more gabbing away, people in dress uniforms looking awfully... important... Minjonet looked down at herself and gave a disgruntled sigh. She guessed this must be the place. Nodding to all, she gave a terse "Morning." before sitting at one of the chairs at the conference table, looking perceptively nervous (especially if you noticed her tail starting to floof out just-so).
    Looking for an Inu-Yasha Roleplay Board...
    Please PM me if you know of one!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante looked at Arisu and nodded "Dante Likewise." In a low voice, of course his voice had to be low because his mouth was covered by a metal mouth mask (what ever you want to call it). He looked at Minjonet who just entered the room and noticed she was the only one who sticked out. Then he glanced back over to Arisu and thought she might be the one who will always needs to be protected. And if he had to do protecting make sure its during a battle.

Closed Thread

Thread Information