AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Dante chuckled and nodded "Yes it's a Blossom Cocktail, there actually pretty good." He said then looked at the two new agents "Nice to meet you both." He said bowing again "Sabel, how have you been recently? Not enjoying yourself to much I hope." He said with an evil smirk.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Clarimice listened closely to Louise as she spilled her knowledge about earths past. She had always been interested in history. Then Sabel introduced Clarimice to Dante and she felt akward again. She didnt know what to say but luckly he started talking to Sabel. While they talked, she looked around the beach. She watched as Ryo started to race with one of the agents she had not yet met and as Babs dropped a drunkin Yoshiro into the water, asking the weaponiod if she would save him. Finding nothing to hold her interest, she turned to Louise. "You seem to know alot about history. Do you like anything about history inparticular?" she asked her.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: This is a kinda placeholder post, since I can't post with Vorr again till Niome! responds.

BIC:
    "<Sir, can you come take a look at this, please?>" One of the Sensors officers asked Uryyls as the Seeraol orbited around Luna.

"<What?>" The XO answered as walked behind the officer and leaned on her chair. "<You got something, Elheira??>"

"<I was looking over the readings of some past sweeps and noticed a patch of just nothing in them.>" Elheira said as she brought up the numerical/textual readouts from the sensor sweeps.

"<So, there's an empty spot in space. What's the big problem?>" Uryyls repsonded, wondering what the point of this was to himself.

"<That's what I said, sir, but then I realized that there was a consistent pattern to it. I mapped them out visually, and this was what I got.>" Elheira calmly said as the screen in front of her shifted to show Terra, then an oval shaped outline apeared to show the area indicated. "<Also, when the empty space moves into a space with micrometeorites or a cloud, whatever the patch has moved into still shows up, but with very weak return strength.>"

"<Ideas?>" Uryyls asked, wanting to hear the officer's thoughts without butting his own expectations into the mix.

"<It could be a vessel equipped with a kind of... null-sig generator that also reflect visual light. The power requirements would require a space station, which I think could snugly fit into the field there.>" Elheira answered quickly, with a bit of nervousness in her voice.

After two moments of deep thought, Uryyls gave an order: "Keep an active ping* on them, enough to tip them off that we know, if they're there. Let's see if they're paying attention.>" He finished and straightened, and walked back to the main display, his mind turning with worry that things were going to go to hell. He wasn't the true leadership. He was the XO. His job wasn't to lead, it was to supplement the Admiral and keep people working.

*In submarines, sonar sounds like a ping. To have a ping on something(in Selvadt terms) means to have active sensors scanning something.
    Last edited by Opinionated; 01-11-2007 at 10:23 PM.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Sabel put a look of mock hurt on her face "What's that supposed to mean?". Sabel scanned the beach quickly looking for someone to introduce next. She wasn't in any hurry to leave. "Mind making one for me?" SHe asked knowing Dante might groan about having to get up. Sabel had one ear on Dante and her conversation and the other was listening to Clarimice.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

OOC: Eek!

BCC: Hot air and moisture splashed onto Kleiss's face, and he wrinkled his eyes again with more tears and began to silently wail on the floor.

"Why did they kill you both? It's all my fault I didn't know what to do, I shouldn't of went outside with those kids!"

"I could've killed them and ran all the way to Bain... I wouldn't be here..."

He wiped his face with his sweaty left palm than with the other terrified of the behemoth overhead him. He tryed to respond but only stuttered in absence.

"I'm a STAAR Agent..." The only words he could bring together coherently. Feelings of betrayal and agony gripped his cheeks and teeth with white fear, twitching his head and slowly licking his just-noticeably chattering teeth.

He began breaking down again:"Don't take me back..I'll do whatever you wish of me, I didn't mean to y'all..." Tears flooded onto his cheeks and mouth hopelessly again.

"Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante groaned a bit and then made another one "I don't really mind." He said smirking a bit and then pouring it into a glass "Here you go." He held it out to Sabel and then looked around "Ahh you know I want to hit the ocean." He said chuckling as he sipped his own cocktail.

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Zen breathing increased like he had been running. He got out of bed and left his room heading to the training area. Zen trained with hand to hand combat with simulations. After a few rounds he gave a small rest and thought of what was going on. 'We'll be heading to Earth. So we will have to take on the Earth's first defence. Theres no way the leader would send all of us to take it on. We would die.....He must be sending a suicide team. Little do the fools know that they will be sent on a kamakaze mission.' Zen got back up and continued his training. After awhile he left the area and went to find the leader for some questions.

Eli smirked at the thought of what that blasted leader was up to. "Killing his own men dosent sound very nice. BUt hey I'm evil I dont really care." HE said to no one in praticular. "However, when the time comes I will have my revenge on that man that locked me away oh so long ago."

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"What choice do I have but to send you back?" Vorr demanded, "You cannot stay here, I cannot drop you off at some station, and I won't risk breaking Terran law and shove you out an airlock, which I have all right to do by Selvadt law!"

Then his tone shifted, from an undefined anger to the anger of a superior officer ordering a subordinate. "Now, tell me your name and why you're on my ship."

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

He brought up his rubber arms regaining himself from the breakout. Wiped his face with his shirt and looked up to the Selvadt.

"My name is Kleiss." involutely nodding his head.

He kept his head down ignoring the other part of the statement.
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel situated herself and took a sip of Dante's cocktail. She glanced at Clarimice who didn't seem to mind that Sabel had abandoned her for a while. "I'll pay to see you swim" She told Dante hoping to get a rise out of him. Nothing much really caught her interest so she was content to see where this conversation would go.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante smiled a little bit and chuckled "Oh really?" He then took another sip of his cocktail "if you join me." He said sticking out his hand and then grabbed a small umbrella and put it in the cocktail drink. "Well we have all day so why not go." He shrugged a bit curiouse to see what she will say.

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 08:51 PM
    Threads

Kyo sighed and headed over to the bar and noticed that Dante and Sabel were talking but he really didnt care he just ordered a drink and took out his ipod and scrolled down the many song until he came uup on the many Ben Folds and randomly picked one and listened to it as he sat back and let time slip away.

Ben Folds.....A Amazing Man

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

OOC -- So if you're like me -- and that is, if you live in the Midwest -- you've been hit by the ice storm and had your power knocked out for a few days. @_@ Talk about cold! My comforters aren't enough...

So yeah, that's what happened to me. x_x; Apologies ahead of time for the short post, but It's all I could do before bed tonight.

Ryo was in the water before anyone could stop him. He made for a swan dive; it wasn't as graceful as he intended, but he enjoyed goofing around when the time presented itself. Kicking around in the water was one of the few reminders he had left for easier times... when he was a child...

Yoshiro was having a heck of a time coping with the waves though, so it appeared. Ryo flung the watered down hair from his eyes and called out to him. "Hey, Yo-yo! you know you're not supposed to be in the drink after drinking!"

Yet, there was no response... in fact, Yoshiro seemed to be sinking further into the surface. His adrenaline spiked when he feared the worst, and he immediately darted under the waves, kicking his feet much as rationale would allow. Yoshiro wasn't under for long; they both broke the surface, Ryo sputtering with his exertion as he began to kick for the shoreline. "Hey! Snap out of the coma, man!"
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs was not looking at yoshiro a feeling of being watched had made her look up. She gritted her teeth lightly at the sight of sako but that was not what made her look up. Hyro was with him and sako was talking to him and ocasional looking her way smirking. she blinked as she suddenly heard ryo yell and saw him come up with yoshiro who aparantly had been sinking "oh i am so sorry i got distracted"she helped ryo to get yoshiro on shore.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OMG! So FINALLY thank the XenoGods I can get on the internets again!!! I really didn't know how dependant I am on my laptop til I couldn't use it ;_; Like Lucy Dyne mentioned about the ice storm thingy, yeah I got it too so I'm guessing that's why my connection's been dropped for like, this past week or so [has it been over a week since my last post? it feels like it's been about three weeks... o_O;] ANYWAYS, this is just a placeholder to let you all know that YES! Mia is still alive!! And I'll be either changing this to a really nice long post before work [in 2 hours] or when I get home from work later tonight. So look for my post eh? ^_^

*Huuuuge sigh* Feels good to be back!! <33

EDIT: I LIED. I'll post tommorow after work, too exhausted tonight, and this post is HUGE and taking way too long... So, look for a new post tomorrow afternoon >___<;;
    Last edited by .Gogo; 01-18-2007 at 10:12 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel watched Ryo pull Yoshiro out "On second thought I'd better go help Yoshiro and see if he's okay" Sabel stood "Nice Cocktail, Dante. Clarimice, stay her I'll be back then we can continue with the intros." She added to Dante "Be nice to her" Then jogged over to where Ryo, Babs, and Yoshiro currently were "Is he okay? Or just drunk?" SHe asked flatly hoping it was just drunkenness on his part.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs looked at sabel and then past her for a moment noticing sako coming to her with Hyro on his heels. she grimaced she could not walk away from yoshiro and show sako she was was afraid "he is just drunk, maybe one of us should drag him back to his room" she looked at sabel again.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante nodded at what Sabel said "Ok, I will try to be nice." He said laughing a little. He looked at Clarimice and nodded "hello there, if you don't mind me asking, can you tell me about yourself." He said curiously "I mean if your nto comfterable talking then I understand." he said bowing slightly.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yeah or we could just say something about a girl his head will shoot up fast enough" Sabel said. "I really don't want to take back to his room" SHe sat back on her heels. Sako and a younger man were coming towards them. Ignoring them Sabel felt Yoshiro for a pulse just to be extra sure.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs didn't looked at yoshiro but at sako and hyro who stopped nearby "maybe if you or i pull up our bikini bra's.." she closed her eyes when hyro came to her and looked to her sadly "your...your alive?" his voice was strained and he clearly tryed to keep his emotion in check. babs opened her eyes and looked to him "yes...but i am not the girl you loved two years ago hyro" she looked at him with a hardended stare. He laughed a bit "i can't believe it..al these years" babs looked at him and said nothing. he glared at her "you ruined alot of lives with your so called death babs" he stood straight before her "your father became a drunk after losing his only daughter, your mother is constantly drepressed and you...'" he looked at her saddend "your not worth it..your just not worth it" he walked away and babs glared at sako who smirked victorious. But did not nothing to stop her former lover.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel was about to reply to Babs when they came near. Sako had done something. "Well pulling up the bikini top is not something I want to do" Sabel pretended she hadn't heard what she had. "Yoshiro, wake up I'm not draggin' you back to your room!" Sabel said making sure that it was at least possible he could hear it. "Lazy no good bum...." Sabel said calling him a number of other names and all of them weren't what anyone would consider a compliment. No cussing but not complimenting. "There are days when I wish he would just do what someone told him" Sabel muttered. Sako wasn't considering leaving anytime soon. Sabel looked up "Oh can I help you? If so we can go across the beach" She offered the words were an invitation but the way she said made it sound more like she'd rather poison herself than go anywhere with him. "If not then this is a private party and I'll have to ask you to leave" Her second suggestion sounded as if she'd throw him out if he refused to leave. Sabel had no pateteince for men like Sako and she wasn't going to develop some anytime soon.
    OOC:I think that may be my longest post ever.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs turned a hard glare to sako "why..."he just smirked "maybe you should have taken my tumble inventation". babs eyes glowed her red as she lost control of her temper "you insensitive jerk!" she only saw red when she withdrew her arm and punched him in the ches. Through her red haze she faintly heard someone scream and when it faded away she paled. In her anger she punched with her robothand and went right through sako "oh god.."she whispered as the male looked surprised at the hand that was inside of him and started to sink to teh ground.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

OOC: Yes, I am suffering from ice and cold. ;_; I cant go outside with my laptop anymore. Its *sniff sniff* so sad.

BIC: As Clarimice was thinking of how to word what she was going to say in reply to Dante, she heard a scream. Her head swung around just in time to see Babs pulling herself away from a man with a hole in his chest. She let out a small gasp. The sight was gastly and gut-wretching but she couldnt make herself look away. She was so dumbfounded that all she could do was stand there, gaping in shock. As she stared, she could feel herself start to tremble. She was choking on air. Her mouth went dry and her head began to spin. The next thing she knew, everything was black. She had passed out.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante reacted to Clarimice rather quickly. He caught her right before she hit the ground "SABEL CLARIMICE HAS PASSED OUT!" He said yelling as he took a rag from the bar and wet it, he placed it over her forhead and laid her on a near by beach chair. "Man..why do I have to babysit."

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Whoaaa lol so many posts since last night... let me try to catch up now...

Mia: The weaponoid disregarded Bab's statement. As if any of their existences were of use to fuel the completion of her primary obective. Besides that they were hardly useful even for assistance in secondary tasks assigned to her. However, the weapon's interest in them grew even more, and previous conversations with the sentient beings flooded her current thoughts. Finding lost interest in the group that had traveled into the water, the blonde bikini clad weapon made her way towards the bar area. Upon her arrival, she caught sight of Claramice fainting. As Dante caught her and layed her down, Mia completed a retinal scan of the young agent. She didn't seem to voice any concern whatsoever as she stated her analysis to Dante "All scans reading normal. It appears that Agent Stealth's present condition was caused of her own accord and is independent of her health status." Looking past him she viewed Babs and her current predicament. The weaponoid's expression did not change in the slightest, no surprise or uneasyness was conveyed at the sight of the injured man. A brief wonderment fluttered through her mechanical thought processes, but it was momentary and soon she found the subject irrelevant. Turning away from Babs she looked in the opposite direction, realizing that she had absolutely no purpose here.

Yoshiro: Sputtering and coughing the bulky muscled man came to life, his eyes fluttering open and his senses regained. At some time he must have forgotten that he was human and needed to breathe, maybe it was all the alchohol he had consumed. For one who was secretly afraid of death he certainly didn't stray away from getting himself into those situations.

Teetering forward he was about to ask who had pulled him out-- He saw Sabel near him and he knew Babs had been about, but he doubted one of the girls could move his dead weight. That was besides the weaponoid, whom he didn't imagine in his wildest thoughts rushing off to save someone, unless it was on her "mission list" or something. Looking off to the side the answer to his query was revealed-- Ryo. [[That bastard!!]] Yoshiro scooted away from him in a futile attempt at avoiding what was already unavoidable. He grimaced. No way was he going to say thank you or something. "Who the hell said you could pull me out of the water?! I didn't ask for your help! I don't need help from traitors like you!!" He lifted his body clumsily from his laying position on the shore and stumbled backwards, fists raised "If you think I'm -*hic*- gonna just forgive you now because you pulled me out of the water you're dead wrong!! I'll pound your face in! Put em up!"

OOC- Because the Shinku post I was going to make was so long I've saved it for tommorow... too tired now... I wonder how long I'll be able to keep all this up ^^;; Anyways, I'm bad I know sorry xD
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Closed Thread

Thread Information