AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

Hybrid View

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default RPG: Key to the Cosmos

Those of you who have found your way to this thread and want to sign up, the sign up thread for this rp is located here:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=49452

Okay, onto business. ^^ Welcome to all of you who have joined! I'm ready to get started, so lets get moving. I hope this rp turns out awesome! Here are some ground rules, and after that we're all set!

1. No double posting or spamming.

2. I'm so sick of 2-lined posts! Keep your posts at a minimum of 5 lines please!!

3. All things said out of character must be put in OOC

4. You can post one time back and forth, but if I see back-and-forth-back-and-forth-back-and-forth, then you're in trouble. This isn't a chat room!

5. Up to 3 posts a day. Gotta let ppl catch up ya know! [UNLESS: you are RP'in more than one character, then you get to have more ^^]

6. If you're going to be gone from the RPG for a long length of time, please let me know.

7. If you are gone for more than a week w/o notice, I will keel off your character or give your character away! I don't want to, but I don't want my RP to die... sorry!

8. Pretty please inform me if you plan on deviating from the storyline or have any sudden changes with your character before you post it in the RPG, so that I may approve it. (examples: you're character is joining the evil side, is going to be kidnapped, is pregnant {<<LOL} or anything of that nature)

9. No God-modding. Don't make your person so strong that they are super stronger than the other agents. ALL of the agents are of about equal strength, so keep that in mind when disputes come up between characters. The only real exception is the Weaponoid [Sorry! It's part of the storyline I came up with ^^;] but even then not in all cases.

10. You must respect your GM, me. If I ask you to do something or if I suggest to you to do something, please don't take it offensively, I'm just trying to run my RPG here and I think I deserve your respect. <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Database is under construction YO!
    xP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-19-2006 at 02:02 AM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- This is basically the intro post, so I'll be voicing a number of characters. I'll also be playing as Ryo. I've also decided that I'll be playing Yoshiro too, because I want him in the story.

A young man in STAAR uniform walked down a corridor in the company of a blonde female, who was completely outfitted in metalic armor. Doors slid open, and the man pointed things out to her, describing them, almost like a tour guide. "So, this is whats known as "The Hall". It's the place that all of the members of the Agent Division hang out at inbetween missions. It's got a whole garden, artificial beach, a mini cafe, resting quarters, and a few other things. Heh, I don't know why they call it "Tha Hall" though, as you can see it's not just a hall, haha I mean, it's, well, it's alot bigger... ya know..." he paused, noticing the girls apparently blank expression. He was obviously not holding her attention very well. He loosened the collar of his shirt, while thinking [alright, just how the heck do you make conversation with a weaponoid? Oh well, it's a good thing we're already there...] They stopped in front of glass sliding doors. As they both stepped in, they saw a young man with fiery red hair who happened to be conversing with another slightly older man at a table.

"Good evening Captain Ace, may I speak with you?" The red-haired man stood up from the table and walked towards them. "Allen, we're on friendly terms you know, you can call me Ryo." Allen smiled sheepishly. "Y-yes Cap-- I mean, Ryo. I have come to you today because the Head Division has assigned you with a new task--" Ryo quickly interupted "Look Allen, I already recieved my new assignment from Head Division. Supposedly some STAAR agents intercepted a message that seemed to suggest that the ISS was about to become the victim of an alien invasion. And so, they're having me gather some extra agents to join my crew, team 01, and then we're all supposed to hop on a spaceship and go whoop some alien butt. Yeah, I already know all this."

The man replied to Ryo's remark with a stupified look. "I-i-invasion, sir??" He cleared his throat "Eh... Captain, I know nothing of the invasion mission... The Head Division has required something else of you... they require you to take..." he paused, gesturing to the weaponoid "Her... on the mission along with you... she's "the" weaponoid, sir."

Ryo blinked, staring at the tan female before him "Sh-she's the weaponoid?" "Yes" replied the other agent. Ryo nodded towards him. "Alright then, you can go now..." The other agent quickly turned around and walked off. "So? They want me to babysit you then? Well..." he extended a hand towards her "I'm Ryo, or Captain Ace if you prefer. Welcome to the team. What's your name?" The girl did not return his handshake and mearly stated "It is good to make your aquaintance captain. I am known as Weaponoid K-E-I. Serial numb--" she was interrupted by Ryo "No no no, I want your name, not your serial number and all that. What's your real name?"

The girl was shocked by this remark, and although her face did not have the expression, her eyes had widened in reply. "My... name is Mia." Ryo grinned. "Well, Mia, welcome to the team. This is Yoshiro..." Ryo nodded to the man he had been speaking with earlier "His agent name is Gambler..." Upon hearing his name, Yoshiro stood up and walked over to the two of them.

"Don't worry Ryo, I heard most of the conversation..." Yoshiro got a gleam in his eye "Heh heh she's one hot weaponoid! Wow I didn't know they made them so fiiiiine!" Ryo smacked Yoshiro in the back of the head "Grrrr down boy!" he shouted "Geez Yoshiro, act a little more seriously. Theres going to be quite a few others who are joining us on this mission too. Most of them are rogue agents, people that work on their own. They're not going to act very kind to someone as unprofessional as you." Yoshiro just stuck his tongue out in reply. Mia just stared at them curiously, eyeing their odd behavoir.

[an hour later]

Ryo and Yoshiro sat in the room, (Mia preferred to stand) waiting for the new agents to show up for their latest mission. "Hey Ryo, wanna shoot some dice while we wait? I bet you--" Ryo quickly put his hand up "No, they're coming right now..." His red eye focused on a wall to their right "They'll be coming in soon..."
    Last edited by .Gogo; 09-25-2006 at 01:06 AM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs walked down the hall adjusting her black gloves her face empty of any emotion. some of the other agents quickly moved out of her way, she stopped before a door and knocked until she heard a faint come in and entered. Inside she saluted ryo "agent shadow reporting for duty sir" She saw that mia was looking at her outfit which consitent of a leather top that ended just above her midriff and leather pants with combat boots and a kevlar jacket with the staar emblem on it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Marching through the corridors was a blue haired, green eyed girl wearing a blue dress-uniform. Said girl was on her way to a briefing conserning some battle in some place. Her mind wasn't really there when she got the message, she'd been to engrossed in modifiying her ear-connectors. USB was good, but wireless acces was far less secure, and therefore easier to hack. Except for her, of course.

She giggled slightly as she entered the hall. Seriously, the hall? Higher ups weren't exactly the most original of people. Why not call it 'the hangout' or 'the garden' at least those were a bit more accurate. Oh well.

"Hayo, cap!" she shouted as she waved for Ryo. "I hear there's some problem in some place, and we were... send... to...." She trailed of as she noticed Mia standing, her hand dropped slightly. The scanners installed in her eyes were displaying a detailed information on the weaponoid. Her eyes went wide, and the others were starting to think she was terified of the weaponoid. Any minute now she could turn around and run away.

"She's! So! Cute!"

.... Or maybe not.

Cerea leaped forward, hands clasped in front of her face and her eyes all stary. "Amazing! I heard stories about you, and how cool you were suposed to be, but they never said you were such a cutie! Ooh! I really like that necklace, oh and the winged connectors! And you have the cutest set of blue eyes!"
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs sighs when Cerea enters and starting squaling, she liked cerea very much being one of the few droids that helped her fit in. But also in being a good sparring partner, rubbing her nose she grabbed cerea by the collar of her uniform and pulled her back "calm down cerea, we don't want her to get a nervousbreak down already because of you" she gave the girl a smirk "and i don't want to have to make a back-up again of you system" she lets go "seeing the fact that you can't sits stil for 5 minutes"she crosses her arms and looks to mia.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

OOC: Finally...No Way! Agent Cards! Sweet! Mia your my new friend! I'll collect them all!

as Babs and Cerea were getting to know each other a tall man walked in with his arms crossed and his eyes closed this guy was actually quit the strange one off all the agents he almost looked evil with his two giant hand blades rubbing together.. It seemed like he didn't want to be bothered do to the fact that he was Dante Cry...also know as Agent Stray, the agent that works alone, why they called him for a team mission was his question but it didn't let it bother him. In a low voice he said "Agent Stray." is all he said
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 09-25-2006 at 05:50 AM.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

"...And that headband, wow! Does it do anything? It's looks like a -urk-" Cerea was cut of mid-centense as Babs pulled her back by the collar of her uniform. As soon as she let go she whirled around to face the girl. "Moo, I was just saying Babs I mean, look at her! She is so cute!" She tilted her head at the Babs. "Or do I sense a hint of jealousy in your voice?" She grinned spun around untill she was behind her and threw her arms around the girls' neck, resting her cheek against Babs' "Don't be, you're to pretty to be jealous."
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Senior Member Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 03:27 PM
    Threads

Lost in what seemed like a sea of dress uniforms, Minjonet was quite pointedly dressed down - in fact, the baggy denim jumpsuit she was wearing seemed as if it had been stolen from one of the hanger crew. Her boots, at least, were shined to gleaming and from their fancy decoration looked as if they might have been part of a dress uniform, maybe, perhaps in their better days. Over her back was strapped a fine lazer rifle, the leather strap slung across her chest; another lazer pistol sat at her hip on her belt along with several bulging pouches of curious accoutrements. As the other agents passed, some quite pointedly stared, obviously not quite used to the appearance of a Hybrid.

As he came walking up, she looked the Sevadt over pointedly for a moment before smiling. "Obsidian? I'm looking for 'im, too. At least they gave you a map." She chuckled deeply, moving to peer over his shoulder. "That room, there, I'd guess." She pointed with a paw, claw poking through the hologram as she gave a lazy shrug, her tail twitching in thought.
    Looking for an Inu-Yasha Roleplay Board...
    Please PM me if you know of one!

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Arisu ran down the corridor which led to the meeting the high officials were giving."I'm so late. Geez I just had to bursh my hair for a whole hour in the bathroom." said the red haired girl. Her bionic legs giving her the boost she needed to reach the door in time.She made sure the small handgun she had was lodged in her left legging. The girl opened the door and saluted to the high officials "Arisu Arisugawa: Agent name Ice Queen." she said taking at spot, leaning agains tthe wall, smoothing out her STAARS jacket.
    Thanks Aura

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Sabel was in no hurry. As she walked down the hall she took extra time just wink at all the men. She reached the door of the room and walked casually in again talking time to wink at certain people. "Agent Rose." was all she said to Ryo.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Thank you," He told Minjonet, bowing at the waist. He then walked away, in his birdlike stride, to the office that Minjonet had pointed out.

"Please, please, come in, Admiral." Agent Obisidian set, motioning to a Terran chair. Obisidian sat behind his desk, his tone and manner comforting. "A political officer." Vorr thought.

"Thank you." Vorr said, and paused in front of a chair. He looked at the others, and found an armless one. Pulling it in front of him, he turned it so the back was facing the desk, then sat in it.

Obisidian cleared his desk and said, "I'm sorry for the mess, and any weird looks you recieved on the way here. Alien relations have been a little strained ever since that report came in of an attack force." Obsidian's glassy black eyes fixed on Vorr's navy ones. "Not that that's leaving the room."

Vorr blinked, and said, "If you need help, I will fight against enemies of Terra. I have fought in 57 major battles, and my ship has fought in 39 of those battles. I am here to open an alliance."

Obsidian sighed, and said, "But then we have the glory hounds and racists who'll give me hell about it." Obisidan smiled, and said, "Between us old war dogs, I say screw 'em. Give whatever assistance you can." The agent rose, and said "There's a group of agents we've assigned to deal with the problem, you probably passed them, but you should start there. O'ilu sheehar weenal."

Vorr blinked at the last scentence, and said, "Your Selvan is as good as my Terran. He ran his hand down his left gills, then held the hand out to Obisidian, a Selvadt goodbye. He walked back to the odd assortment of agents he had seen before, and entered the room. Instinctively, he did the oppisite of the gesture he had done to Obisdian, and said, "I am Admiral Vorridian Nool, and I am here to offer help against other races."

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante nodded to Ryo and then looked over at the 3 people who walked in, He didn't say anything but he got up and leaned against the wall stairing at them, Sabel who entered seemed to be more into medical supplys, He then glanced over at Arisu and thought she is probably the one who will be less prepared and more about her looks, His eyes continued to glance around the room with a evil glare. He glanced at Admiral Vorridian and noticed he was probably the only normal person here..all though he could be wrong.

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Arisu smiled politey at Yoshiro and waved a small little wave. "It's nice to meet you too.He..he" she said 'Geez he seems like a captial pervet.' she thought a small vain twitching on her forehead. She began to walk around and introduce herself to a mysterious man named Dante, her long red hair bobbing as she walked. "Hello there I'm Arisu Arisugawa nice to meet you." she gave a low bow
    to him.
    Last edited by Mitarisorceress12; 09-25-2006 at 05:33 PM.
    Thanks Aura

Senior Member Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Minjonet watched the Selvadt stride down the hall, tail twitching back and forth in obvious curiousness, before she coughed to remind herself that she had to be off somewhere too. After a long moment of muttering to herself she pulled out a data pad and thumbed the side to scroll through the information, finally getting the room number she needed again. "Oh, so it's over there. All right, then." Muttering to herself, she ambled off, walking at a leisurely pace.

"Two-oh-one, two-oh-two... this should be it." She looked the door to the conference room up and down before nodding to herself, pausing a moment to lick her fingertips and pat down a place on her muzzle where she knew there was a bit of fur that always wanted to stick up. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door.

A rather fierce looking girl in the corner, several more gabbing away, people in dress uniforms looking awfully... important... Minjonet looked down at herself and gave a disgruntled sigh. She guessed this must be the place. Nodding to all, she gave a terse "Morning." before sitting at one of the chairs at the conference table, looking perceptively nervous (especially if you noticed her tail starting to floof out just-so).

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante looked at Arisu and nodded "Dante Likewise." In a low voice, of course his voice had to be low because his mouth was covered by a metal mouth mask (what ever you want to call it). He looked at Minjonet who just entered the room and noticed she was the only one who sticked out. Then he glanced back over to Arisu and thought she might be the one who will always needs to be protected. And if he had to do protecting make sure its during a battle.

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

"Now arriving: ISS Shuttle 2-575 from departure point, Colony Chiba. Passengers: one. Please pick up your cargo at the turnstile."

And so concluded a four hour long trip. Even with the fusion reactors backing the power of the shuttle, it was still too long of a flight to sit through. Light speed vessels were only granted clearance for interstellar travel -- too fast for intersystem plots.

He took a deep breath through his nose and let it drag out in a ragged sigh. Same stinkin' air; every colony was full of it, the odorless, sterile artificial atmosphere. It tasted dead to him, a death unlike rotting corpses and decomposing foods. No, Luna Colony was just like Alden, just like Bain, like Chiba and Diamond. Nothing like Earth. He would gladly give up the last four years of his life to do it all over again on Earth.

He grunted to himself, erasing the fond memories from his mind. He passed through the turnstile, picked up his two bags, passed through the check-in station and was out of the terminal without a fuss. Just outside, there was a mass transit system -- gyrotrains. Tunnels stacked upon each other, parallel trainlines, at least seven lines high. None of the train cars ever touched the tracks. He crossed his vision to one of the cars and was presented with a shameless plug: "StarSlip: What will you enjoy next?"

[Tch, the paperpushers are getting dumber by the slogan...] He rolled his eyes, turned on his heels and threaded his fingers through his bangs. He looked upon the time schedule of the gyrotrains. It didn't take him long to find his own entry: "ISS Military, Luna Outpost". Its passenger limit was full, and due to leave in thirty seconds. He went to the appropriate gyrotrain, walked inside, threw his bags underneath a chair and sat down. He rubbed his eyes for a moment, noticed a deafening silence and blinked as he looked around.

He was the only person on board.

He sighed to himself, his chin flopping into his uplifted palm as he looked out to the window. Another trip without someone to talk to. He liked his alone time just like the next busy soldier, but this was starting to wear on him. He'd almost be willing to put up with romantic advances from strange, beautiful women. Almost.

Another thirty minutes were shot, without incident. He departed from the gyro, felt gravity settle back into him and looked up at the glass-paned complex before him. There were domes as huge as stadiums circling around an even more spectacular dome in the center -- he could already spot contained beach paradises, snow-fraggled biomes and weaving forest structures, all situated in the outer domes. The whole center was deveoted to the vast military community that worked and lived under the glass. Buildings as tall as skyscrapers, housing units... those were few compared to the gigantic compound in the center, a 10,000 room building with ten window-lit faces in a most familiar shape. Here was "STAARs", at long last.

He failed to be impressed. He stepped through the first dome barrier, and immediately the black void that enveloped the domes melted away to reveal clear blue skies, lush green trees and all manner of flora, fauna and creatures inhabiting this particular dome. Earthling high-types were the ones that were always awed by the holograph system contained in each section of the compound -- he only saw it as another screen of smoke to pass through.

He was quick to the STAARs building. He checked in, changed into white slacks and a black t-shirt, his shirt molding to his modest frame. After being led by the nose for fifteen minutes, he finally found the captain's office.

He could hear voices. He muttered to himself, kicking absently at the floor. [Thought this was going to be a private meeting...] He reasserted himself, flicking his fingers through his bangs and setting his best "face" on. With his authorization papers in hand, he approached the door and took a deep breath.

[I already know this is gonna blow.]

Coltrayn pushed the door open and stood; everything fell silent. He was presented with a flood of unfamiliar faces. And then the noise started back up again -- whether or not they were still looking at him was beyond his care. His eyes darted around the room, spotting the captain... and noticing he was rather busy at the moment. He stifled a dissatisfied sound and went over to the captain's desk, tossing his papers in a semi-neat stack onto his "in" tray. He didn't feel much like playing "nice guy" at the moment. He brushed past a platinum blonde female in metallic plating, failing to register a "sorry" with her. Instead, he took to standing next to the window, the same one the weaponoid was looking out of. He crossed his arms, stared out the window, and tried his hardest to look like he didn't want to talk to anyone, let alone be here.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC: Those playing Alice, Amber, Sable, and Zen, keep in mind that you are all already previous members of Team 01, so you already know Ryo and Yoshiro. kkthx ^^

Ryo: Ryo looked around the full room with a satisied smile. It was about time that the room was starting to get full. He himself was becoming impatient with the tardiness of the other agents. He knew Alice and Amber were always extremely late for everything no matter what though. And, as far as he could tally up, there was two others besides them missing. One being a rogue agent by the name of Mist, and the other was a young boy, codenamed Tourniquet, who had the title of "agent administrator". Ryo let out a sigh. As soon as the four other agents show up, they could finally move on. However, Ryo noticed that the crowd was becoming impatient. He hoped that the missing agents would turn up soon. As the glass doors seperated for yet another time that day, Ryo felt relieved. One of the missing agents had finally shown up. As the agent moved his way with paperwork, Ryo was about to give him a friendly greeting, but decided against it for now [[looks like another guy who doesn't want to be bothered. Quite a few of them I see...]] He looked down at the paperwork. [[Agent Mist huh? Well, now we've only got three more to go...]]

Mia: Mia stopped looking out the window as her observational sensors indicated additional lifeforms entering the room. She did not move, but her eyes followed the newcomers. Like what she did with the others, she gathered data on each of them. [[Agents Frost, Rose, Lioness, Crimson, Ice Queen, and... one alien, Selvadt race, no title in the agency.]] She resolved that perhaps he was some sort of advisor to the mission, and left it at that. As she made another quick sweep of the room with her eyes, she noticed many of the agents looking at her strangely. This was of no surprise to her. She calculated that perhaps it was becuase of her appearance. After all, she more than stood out from the others. She continued to look around, however not changing her position. She was interrupted by a sudden presence near her. She looked to her left, noticing the newer agent that had walked in. She looked at him curiously. She found it odd that he too, like many of the others did not wish to socialize. She continued to stare at him curiously.

Yoshiro: Yoshiro had the "shot down" feeling again, and this time from Arisu. He decided that it would be best to just quit while he was ahead. Agent girls were alot harder to win over than city ones. He left the girls alone, and retreated over to where Ryo was sitting. He took his original place next to Ryo. "Heh... Ryo, who the heck are we waiting on?? I mean really, we've been waiting for-ev-er. Me, you, and the weaponoid have been in this room for about 2 hours now." Yoshiro whined. He leaned back in his chair, nearly falling at first, but regained his composure, attempting to hide his embarassment.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 09-25-2006 at 08:20 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Something bothered Vorridian about Mia, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He just felt opposed to her presence, even though he hadn't even heard her speak yet. He walked to the window that agents had gathered around, and looked out of it, looking for his battleship, which he assumed was on this side of the moon. He saw a spark that seemed to posess the flowing lines and sharp shape of the Seeraol, and assumed that was it.

Seeraol, he replayed the name over and over in his mind. The name he had given his personal battleship. The name that had once been given to his wife. Unbidden, memories of the Third Battle of Selvan arose. He saw flashes of it again, torpedoes tearing a transport to shreds, the fanatic fighter battle, a battlecruiser ramming an A.I. ship, both of them tumbling into the atmosphere...

He fluttered his gills, feeling a bit of wetness on them. The memory was still raw, even after several decades. He turned to Ryo after hearing several comments about missing agents, and said, "Amoung the Selvadt, those who are late are denied their chance of glory in combat."

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Zen turned around to meet Vorridain saying something to Ryo. After he finished Zen said, "Aye, I would belive we have more then enough power to do what ever it is to do." Zen said yawning. He walked over to Vorrindain, and said, "Hi, whats your name? The names Zen aka Crimsome." Zen said cheerfully then darkly then cheerfuly quite fast. 'I gotta stop doing that!' He thought.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Minjonet leaned back in her chair a bit, twirling around (as is so tempting in better office chairs) before declaring to nobody in perticular, "I shoulda baked muffins. Tha'd get people talking."

She let her chair go another full spin before slowing to a stop. As if to work off nervous boredom, she hopped up, starting to pace, her tail swishing out behind her. She finally came to a stop beside Mia and Coltrayn as they stood there staring out the window. For a few moments she stood, paws clasped behind her, staring stoically ahead.

"So." She coughed nervously, looking sideways at Coltrayn and Mia. "Wha's so interestin' out the window?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante actually decided to waste his time and glance out the window, only to get distracted and stared back at the weaponoid also known as Mia, He read her carefully noticing she was shy and also that she didn't compute with the actions of Cerea. He chuckled a bit and then started to get impatient "Hmph, this is the weapon?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Arisu was getting bored now that the nobody was talking much yet. She started to repeatdly tap her biontic foot on the shiny,marble floor. Soon she got bored with that after a few minutes and took the hairbrush her mother had given her out of her STAAR's bag and began to brush her hair. It always clamed her down when she started to brush the long, red strands in her air.
    Thanks Aura

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Zen looked around the room with boredom. Other then he usual team he didn't have anything intersting. Until he saw Mia. 'So thats the weapon everyone was talking about. Dosen't look much but hey, Can't read a book by its covers.' Zen thought with a shrug. Sighing he walked over to Ryo and patted his arm. "So, Cap'n Ace what now? Its kinda boring here even with the new talk of the town." He said pointing to Mia. Sighing he grabbed his gun and put it away."What a bore. Why can't the heads just have the team 01 by itself. I mean we can probably take this mission by itself. I mean I never have used 'that' in a mission yet." Mumbled Zen throwing his hands up in the air.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC: Last post of the day... oh yeah, and Ryo will now be played by Lucidian Dyne after this post. heh heh

Mia: Mia sensed the presence of the agent codenamed Lioness behind her. After some time, she heard her speak. Mia was silent for a moment, then simply replied "The bird..." She said these words without her signature monotone voice. She then spun around and faced Minjonet, her sky blue eyes focusing slightly. She gave her a slight nod of recognition. "Agent Lioness, hybrid, specializing in sniping, skills involving heightened senses." she ratified these facts with her usual robotic tone. "As you can see, I have eliminated the need for you to introduce yourself, if it is what you were proceeding to do." Seeing that she had inflicted a mysterious look on the womans face, she quickly interceded with the same tone "However, may I state that it is an honor to meet an agent with a reputation such as yours. It seems as if we will be joined by many talented agents in this mission." She turned to look at the alien on her left, then the one known as Agent Mist on her right. She then turned away without another word, her blonde hair swooshing behind her. Her boots clacked against the floor as she made her way to Ryo, who was talking to Zen. "Captain, I have observed that 79% of our comrades have become restless with anticipation of your briefing. Might I suggest that you begin your briefing, and then update the others at a later time." She said this as more of a command then a suggestion.

Ryo: "Calm down Yoshiro..." Ryo said in response to Yoshiro's whining. He was getting tired of waiting himself. He looked towards Zen as he walked up to him. After listening to Zen's words, he said "Yeah, you might be surprised what the weaponoid is capable of. Even though no one knows too much about her, I'm sure STAAR wouldn't have made it such a big deal if she wasn't powerful..." He then smirked at Zen's remark about 'that'. "Zen, ya know, thats probably why they didn't send us alone on this mission. Our team.... well, we tend to be kinda flashy... heh heh you know that Zen, considering you're the 'flashiest' of all of us. Anyhow, this mission involves great care--" he was interrupted by the Selvadt's remark "Yeah, you're" He was really surprised when Mia strode up to him, making demands. But even though he didn't want to admit she was right, she was right.

"ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT EVERYONE!" he stood up and cleared his throat. "Mission debriefing time. The others can catch up later. Okay, most of you probably know the jist of it. We're on a covert mission to intercept plans for an alien invasion. Now, the details are as follows. We meet the alien force before they even get halfway here. We enter their ship undetected. We find the core reactor of their ship. We destroy it. It explodes. We leave. Now, this mission must be dealt with in the utmost care. STAAR has no substancial proof about the invasion to hold up in a galactic trial, which is why we aren't making any obvious moves. As you can guess, this is a stealth takeout mission. Therefore, they can't see us before we get in. We can't leave evidence. We can't leave any survivors. Understand? So, we leave at dawn tommorrow morning. I suggest that all of you get packing. It will take us about a week to get to the destination. Make sure to keep that in mind when packing. And, if theres no further questions-" he smiled "Then I'll see you all in the morning, crew."
    Last edited by .Gogo; 09-25-2006 at 09:52 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

OOC ~ Damn, and I had my last post all typed out. ;_; Okay, speed tpying on the double! *zoooooom*

Coltrayn lazily looked back to Minjonet. Ah, that priceless look of shock! It hardly occured to him that she would be at the mercy of these "first time" looks for a long time to come, though his look was void of the fear for the unknown that most others had. He sized her up, shrugged to himself and tumped his head against the glass. "I'm trying to figure out how the oxygen in this room is being kept fresh with so many... people..."

He drew off with a disgusted expression as he saw everyone begin to crowd the window. Some alien with inverted knees cut off one side of his escape. There was a man with blades on his arms about to close off the other. "Oh, God... make way...!" He shivered coldly at the thought of so many unknowns surrounding him, and was quick to find his exit. He wasn't bigoted -- aliens were never ailen to him -- but he did value elbow room. He took a seat at the table as the captain roused everyone to a sit.

The orders were given -- probably could've done more with the presentation, he thought -- and soon he was thirsting for his first mission with the STAARs. He pulled out of room before a round of introductions could be made.

Ryo saw each of the agents through the door, patting some on the back, commenting to his old team members, shaking others' hands in welcome and offering the rest a friendly good night.He shut the door with his back and felt his tensions melt away, much like his body was doing against the door. He stole a quick glance with his cyber-eye to the last members of 01 turning the hallway. He took a deep breath and sighed his relief.

He went to stand, though his preconceived notions of solitude were held back -- Mia was still in the room with him, staring at him with a blank look. And it all came flooding back into him. Here at last, the pinnacle of STAARs technology, and here he was entrusted with her care and development. Officially, that was his primary task.

Unofficially, it was up to the entire team to supply the proper field experience. That's all that was needed. The Research Division made no provisions for her personality files, let alone any social development at all. She was to be used solely as a weapon.

Ryo could hardly see that as fair. [I mean, she -is- human... isn't she?] He studied her face. Just like a human's. She had human arms, legs. Hands, feet. She was just encased in metal. She must be human.

He cleared his throat, strode over to his desk and settled evenly into his chair. He tapped the folder of profiles against the desk, straightening the papers inside. He felt very foolish: he didn't know if he should be setting the example or if he should regard her like any other agent.

".... Mia," he started off in an even tone. "If you wish to retire, you have your own quarters in the female section..."
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Closed Thread

Thread Information