Liar Lair

Jesus Christ, why don't you save my life? Open my eyes and make me see the light. Jesus Christ, won't you save my life? Open my eyes and make me realize. Jesus Christ, how come you wouldn't save my life? I opened my eyes to be blinded by your light!

Oh wait, I'm a liar. Oh wait, he's a liar. No, wait, we're all liars. If we wait, we should tire. Don't wait, we'll be here too long.

So go, I'll find my lair. So go, you find your lair. We go, we'll share our lairs. If we don't, we'd be consumed by fire. Let's go, find where we belong.

Jesus Christ would save my life. He opened my eyes to make me see the light. Jesus Christ would save my life. He opened my eyes to make me realize. Jesus Christ is Second Coming. Jesus Christ, I am not worthy.

That's right, I am a liar. That's right, he's a liar. Oh right, we're all liars. You're right, we should retire. We can't repent right, thusly we don't belong.

I'm damned to a lair. You're damned to a lair. We're damned to a lair. Damned to a lair of fire. That's where I belong!

Jesus Christ wanted to save my life, to open my eyes and make me see the light. Jesus Christ wanted to save my life, to open my eyes and make me realize. But I was too self-conceited, but I was living in a liar's lair.